Fun with a Succubi Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they took it to the next level. Now it was Mari who took the initiative. She spread her lips and slowly took the tip into her mouth. Once it was fully covered, she gently teased the tip with her tongue. While she was doing this, Lily began kissing the shaft in addition to licking it.

Soon enough, Mari lowered her mouth. She slowly took more and more of the shaft into her mouth, until she reached the base. Her cheeks rubbed against the cock and created a sensation not too different from a vagina. Then she started bobbing up and down, moaning as she did so. After a minute or so, Mari withdrew, a trail of saliva linking her lips to the hard shaft.

Lily didn't let this opportunity go to waste, quickly engulfing Robert's cock in her own mouth. She worked her head quickly, sending waves of pleasure throughout Robert. At the same time, Mari used her fingers and tongue to tease Robert's balls.

The two succubi took turns, sucking and licking, tirelessly working to coax out the second load. They breathed heavily whenever their mouths were free, and never took their eyes off the cock. In no time, Robert's cock and balls were soaked in their saliva, which only acted as lubrication for their twin assault.

All the while, Robert kept sucking on Rose's breasts. No matter how much milk he gulped down, he always had the appetite for more. He switched between her nipples several times, leaving thin trails of milk from both. Rose held his head with one hand while fingering herself with the other, and moaned in ecstasy.

Then Robert came again. Even though it was his second time, he produced at least as much semen as before, possibly even more. Splatters of white completely covered the face and hair of the succubus twins. He let go of Rose's nipple and gasped at the climax, which felt even stronger than before.

Lily and Mari spent a few seconds blinking in surprise, then dove in for the feast. They licked up all of the semen on Robert's cock, Lily even sucking the few drops remaining in the tip, and on each other's faces. Not a single drop was left untouched. Once they were done, they kissed passionately, clearly enjoying the taste of each other's semen-filled mouths.

"Mmm... well done, you two," Rose said, breathing heavily. "You've done a great job. Did it taste just as good as you thought?"

Lily mumbled "Even better" while Mari simply nodded.

Rose giggled. "In that case... it's time for the main course. Which of you wants to go first?"

After a little discussion, Lily ended up going first. She climbed on top of Robert, pressing his cock right up against her entrance.

"Heh, you'd better get ready!" Lily declared. "Once I stick it in here, you're going to lose your mind!"

Lily descended, only to immediately shut her eyes and cry out in pleasure. Biting her lip, she began moving up and down. Her pussy was incredibly tight, so tight that Robert might not have been able to withdraw even if he'd wanted to.

I can't just lie here and let them do all the work, Robert thought. I have to contribute as well!

Slowly, unsteadily, Robert began moving his hips as well. His thrusts were clumsy, as was only natural for someone inexperienced. He still felt great pleasure with each movement, and from the way Lily writhed about and moaned, she felt the same way.

"Hah - Ah! You - don't get too cocky, you hear me!" Lily said, though her bravado was marred by her gasps and moans. "I'll - definitely make - you cum first!"

Lily sped up her movements. However, it was clear that, for all of her boasting, she was weak defensively. Her face was slack with pleasure while her skin was covered in sweat.

Meanwhile, Rose started using her fingers to tickle and tease Robert's nipples. When Robert flinched and looked at her, she only grinned mischievously. Additionally, Mari returned to her previous position and had Robert finger her again.

In the end, Lily was the first to climax. She screamed in ecstasy, loudly enough that she could have been heard by everyone in the forest. However, her pussy clenched at the same time, the added pressure quickly bringing Robert to the peak as well. As a result, Lily's pussy was filled with hot semen.

Lily remained in place for a while longer, shaking and breathing heavily.

"I - I - I can't believe that felt so good," Lily said. She looked down at Robert and quickly looked away. "Don't - don't get me wrong, that was just - I - "

"U - um, it's my turn now," Mari interjected.

In response to this, Lily quickly got up and moved back to let her sister have her turn. Mari crawled over and positioned herself above Robert's cock, which - thanks to the aphrodisiac qualities of Sylvalan milk - was just as hard as before.

"I might not be good as mother or Lily, but - but this should definitely feel really good," Mari said.

Mari descended. Her pussy didn't have the same infernal tightness of her sister - instead, it was soothingly gentle. Mari's movements were also slow and gentle. Robert wasn't brought towards climax as quickly as before, but this gradual pleasure was a wonder in its own right.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Mari asked timidly.

"Definitely, you don't have to worry about that!" Robert replied.

Rose smiled at this. "It looks like both of my daughters have taken a shine to you," she said. "Won't you stay with us? I can promise that you'll get to experience this kind of pleasure every - single - day."

Robert didn't have any resistance to this proposal. He immediately agreed, and Rose gave him another kiss.

Meanwhile, Mari was continuing her slow-and-gentle intercourse. However, her sister didn't stay still. She moved up behind Mari and suddenly grabbed her breasts.

"Ah - what are you -!?" Mari cried out.

"Just relax, I'll help you out the same as always," Lily said gently. She then looked at Robert and, in her usual tone, said, "I might not have been able to make you cum first... but I'll definitely manage it this time! Let's see if you can hold on after seeing this!"

Lily began pleasuring her twin sister. She kissed her neck and cheeks, breathed into her ears, rubbed and squeezed her huge breasts. She even snaked her tail towards Mari's ass - judging from Mari's squeals of delight, Lily had thrust the tip into her ass and was fucking her with it.

The sight and sound of the incestuous display was incredibly arousing for Robert. It seemed natural to him for succubi to ignore human morals in the pursuit of pleasure. It should have disgusted him, but right now... it only made him want to fuck them even more.

Mari rode Robert's cock, Lily fucked Mari from behind, and Rose teased Robert's nipples while fingering herself. It didn't take long for them to reach the end.

Releasing his restraints, Robert screamed his fourth climax to the forest. The three succubi all came at the same time, screaming in unison. They settled on top of each other in an exhausted heap.

"Hah... hah... so, Robert, what do you think? About us?" Rose asked.

"You'd better - you'd better say that we were the best you ever had in your whole life," Lily said, albeit weakly.

"If it's alright with you... can we go again?" Mari asked.

In his current state of mind, Robert could barely put two thoughts together to answer. Previously, he never imagined himself having sex with one woman this gorgeous, let alone three of them, let alone three at the same time.

"Yes... you were amazing..."

Unable to say any more, Robert closed his eyes. An immense exhaustion came over him, making it impossible for him to move his limbs. His other senses dimmed, so he couldn't hear the succubi's responses.

This was just... just incredible, Robert thought. There were some stories, among the ones I read... they said that succubi are predators... they drain men's lives through sex...

If that part's true... I don't care any more.

If this is how it ends, I'm fine with that.

His consciousness faded. Darkness consumed him.

******

He felt warm. His head was lying on something soft, so soft that he didn't want to budge an inch. There weren't any aches or pains in his body. He felt perfectly healthy, just with no urge to move.

Is this... is this the afterlife?

So that was the end after all... Not a bad way to go...

He thought that for a few moments. Suddenly, there was a warm, wet sensation on his cock! Not only that, but he heard moans coming from right next to him!

Robert opened his eyes. Looking down, he saw Lily fellating him, her eyes closed in pleasure. Beside him was Mari, thrusting her fingers into her pussy and sucking on her tail like it was a cock. And the softness beneath his head was no pillow, but Rose's lap.

Looking down at him kindly, Rose asked, "Did you sleep well? I told you that this wasn't a dream, didn't I?"

Robert was left lost for words. Then he felt his cock twitch, ready to shoot its load, and gasped.

"It's a nice day today," Rose continued. "So you'd better get ready - there's a whole day of fun ahead of us!"

12