Fun With Aunt Sally Ch. 3

Story Info
He & aunt share bathroom fun.
1.1k words
4.22
323.8k
20
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things seemed to be getting better and more fun with Aunt Sally. I wondered what she might show me next. She sure was willing to do most anything. I had already learned a lot about sex. She has sucked my dick and watched me masturbate and showed me how women do it using sex toys. I think she knows how I like underwear and she sure liked mine. It seems I always had a hardon.

"Bobby" she called. " I was curious if you ever had any fantasies about watching a woman pee?? I have a feeling most young boys have thoughts about a woman going to the bathroom. I just bet those thoughts have crossed your mind, like peeking through a keyhole to catch a glimpse of a girl pulling her panties down and sitting on the potty and peeing"

I did have thoughts like that. I have never told anyone because it seemed rather kinky and not something I would tell anyone. I could feel my cock getting harder. What could she have in mind.

" Since we are learning all about sex," she said. I think you should explore those thoughts further. I have been needing to go for a while but have been holding back to show you my pee. I wanted to have a nice stream for you to see. Would you like to watch Aunt Sally empty her full bladder just for you?"

"Ohh, Aunt Sally," I replied. I would really like to watch you. My dick is so hard just thinking about it. You have such a nice big pussy and to see it peeing would be so nice."

"Ummm, that's wonderful" she said. " I so want you to enjoy watching me. Let's go to the bathroom and have some fun."

"First of all," she said. "I will take off all but my bra and panties. I don't want to have my dress in the way and I want to give you a great view. Here Bobby you hold my nice big panties while I sit here on the potty. I know you like my them."

Sally then sat on the potty and invited me to get as close as I wanted. She spread very wide giving me a great view of her slit. My cock was hard as steel now and I rubbed her panties around it.

"Now Bobby you get ready to watch me pee for you" she smiled and spread open just a bit more. " I feel it coming. Ummm, ahhhhh here comes some pee Bobby."

My eyes were fixed on her pussy silt as suddenly out came her golden stream. It was beautiful as her bladder emptied from her slit. She reached down and opened her lips giving me full view.

" I sure like having you watch me Bobby," she said. "A young man should be able to watch his Aunt piss for him. Umm, I enjoy sharing this private thing with my nephew. Umm I sure have a lot of nice piss for you. Now it seems I am done I feel so much better now. Would you mind wiping your Aunt Sally's pussy to make it dry.

I reached for a tissue and patted her nice damp slit making sure her pussy was nice and dry.

"Ohhh my Bobby, you did a nice drying job" she said. "You can pat my pussy dry anytime. Now look at that hard cock you have. I know you need some release, all that cum you have."

"Oh my yes, Aunt Sally," I cried. " My balls are full and I need to shoot some cum. Can I rub your nice panties all over my cock and then shoot off into them. I want so to fill them with cum for you."

"Why yes you may," she answered. " You just rub those nice full panties all over that cock and let Aunt Sally watch you shoot cum all in then. Now you be sure to shoot some in the crotch area and then I will put them on and can feel your cum against my pussy. There is nothing like having cum filled panties on. You just think of my pissing for you and filling my panties full of all that young cum you have. See that cotton panty liner, you just jerk off on it and get it all cummy for me."

I had my cock in my hand working it up and down. I found the cotton liner and held it out to catch my cum as I stroked my shaft. It was still damp from her fat pussy.

"Ummmm Bobby, I so enjoy watching you jerk off. It makes my pussy so wet. You just put your load all over the crotch. I want to feel your semen against me when I put them back on"

"Arghhhhhh, I'm shooting Aunt Sally" I cried.

I looked down to see my cum squirt from my pisshole. Carefully holding the cotton panel, I unloaded as much of my cum as I could. Some did squirt onto the silky nylon, but the crotch was soaked with my jism.

"Ohhh so nice Bobby" she said. "Look at all that nice cum. You sure made a nice mess. Here let me put them on. Oh, what a feeling against my slit. Your slick cum is right next to my pussy. Lets go to my bedroom. I watch you to watch me masturbate with your cum all,over my pussy"

With her sloppy panties on we went to her bedroom where she lay back on the bed and rubbed her cummy crotch.

She pulled the panties off and got one of her dildos and proceeded to fuck her cunt.

" Watch Aunt Sally fuck herself" she cried. You like watching me fuck my fat hole, don't you Bobby. I know you do. Ummm, my slit is wet from your cum. Watch me as I put this dong up my fat fuckhole. I loved to have you watch me piss. My cunt is wet and hot..ummmm Ohh Bobby, watch Aunt Sally cum, just for you and your cock."

I watched grabbing my hardening cock. Sally was working the dildo in and out moaning and grunting.

I began to jerk off again.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it Bobby," she moaned. "Jerk off as I fuck my horny fat hole. Cum all over me, Bobby. Jerk and shoot that hard young cock. It's so full of cum and I want it all over me. I want to see that cock squirt for me. Arghhhhh!!"

Her big body shook in climax as she crammed that dildo in and out. I felt my balls ready to realese another load. I just let it fly. Cum was all over her body. Thick globs on her big tummy and bra covered tits.

"Ummmmm, Bobby" she said. "Look at all that nice cum you shot off on me. I love it and enjoyed that bath of jism. You watched me pee and I watched you cum.......umm. I see still more fun for us"