Fun With Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
Davina Helps with an Act of Revenge.
3.6k words
4.6
37.4k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story continues....

KJ - Thanks again

The following week flew by and I visited Becca and Greg's twice, each time presenting myself at their door in sky high heels and a slutty outfit. Each time having let the two of them use my body as a fuck toy for mine and their pleasure.

I knew that I wasn't gay as when I saw men I didn't wonder what it would be like to be their boyfriend...but I did wonder what it would be like to get fucked by them. These kinds of thoughts were magnified when I was dressed, as all I could think of were big fat juicy cocks. A few times I awoke aroused after dreaming of what it would be like to please a confident, well-hung black man who would treat me as nothing more than his little white slut.

Becca called me on the Friday night and told me that she had been speaking to Steph through the week. The party was going to be taking place at her friend Hannah's house. Hannah had up until recently been dating a U.S. Marine called Kyle but he had treated her like shit and had been sleeping around behind her back. The party was Steph's idea to try and cheer her up a bit.

Kyle was based at the local Royal Marine base, doing some sort of joint training program with the UK forces, and he obviously fancied himself as a ladies' man. He had tried it on with one of Hannah's friends and when Hannah found out she subsequently discovered that he had slept with numerous girls during the time that they had been together.

Steph had told Becca to bring me to her house wearing the leather strippers dress and then we would all go to Hannah's after that.

On the Saturday afternoon I had a long soak in the bath and shaved my whole body. I put on a black thong, the dress and the gloves and decided which shoes to wear.

Instead of the patent shoes from the week before I picked out my pride and joy which was a pair of fake Christian Louboutains. Very similar to the patent shoes, they were 6" high but with a hidden 1" platform and were plain black leather. They also had the oh so sexy blood red soles which continued up the arch and then back down the inside of the heel. These are the types of shoes which both women and men adore: Women for the way they feel when wearing them, men for the way they make women look.

I wore the same wig as I had the week before and applied make up with skills which were becoming better day by day. When I was ready I poured a glass of wine and slowly sipped it as I imagined a woman might.

Becca had insisted that she drive and I heard a car horn outside around about the time she had said she would pick me up. I looked out of the window and saw that she was parked outside of the house on the opposite side of the road.

Becca had said that Hannah wanted me to model some of the new outfits so told me to bring a few different styles and colours of shoes. I had these in a bag which I picked up on the way out.

I locked the house and felt very conscious as I walked down my drive and across the road in full view of my neighbours' houses in a leather strippers dress in broad daylight. I walked around the car and as I went to open the door Becca started to slowly pull away. In the heels I tottered after the car as quickly as I could and after 20 metres or so she stopped and let me get in as she sat there laughing.

"Bitch," I said as I got in the car.

"Slut," she said back as she pulled away still laughing.

We picked Steph up and went on to Hannah's house which wasn't too much further. On the way Steph told us that she had told the girls all about me and that the girls were looking forward to meeting us.

When we arrived Steph called Hannah and got her to come out and help with some of the bags. She was in her early twenties - probably a year or so younger than Steph and was very pretty. She stood at about 5'5" and had short dark hair styled in a pixie like cut.

She told us that we were the last to arrive and that the girls had had a bit to drink already and were looking forward to meeting me. She also noticed my shoes and said that she had the exact same pair!

As we walked into her lounge there must have been 12 or so girls all stood or sat around holding glasses of wine or bottles of beer. When they saw me the room went from silent to a chorus of wolf whistles and cat calls.

I guess that after being the subject of lewd male comments for years they thought now that they could get their own back!

"Now now girls," said Steph. "We are here to celebrate the liberation of Hannah from that prick Kyle. Davina has realised how horrible men are and has made the choice to celebrate this fact with us tonight in the way that he feels most comfortable...dressed up like a little fucking slut!"

The whole room erupted into laughter.

"I have all of the latest releases from the new Ann Summers range and Davina is going to model some of the outfits tonight so I hope you enjoy the show. As always, if you like anything you see then just tell me and I will put it on order for you."

She got the girls to spread around the edge of the room leaving a space in the middle before telling Hannah to put some music on. She put on a Beyonce CD and soon the room was filled with the sounds of 'Crazy in Love'.

"Well," Steph said looking at me. "You have your stage so do your thing."

Not wanting to appear scared I strutted through the girls before getting into the middle and began to dance working my hips and ass.

The girls started to cheer and whistle again. Some about how slutty I looked and how they couldn't believe that a guy could dance like that in 6" heels and others about how sexy I looked and how they wished that their boyfriends would dress up like that for them.

When the song finished Steph stepped forward and told the girls the price of the dress and gloves. One of the girls ordered a dress and another even asked what size Steph thought her husband would be before ordering one in that size.

After writing down the orders Steph led me from the room as Hannah refilled everyone's wine glasses and brought in more beers. She took me upstairs grabbing a couple of bags on the way including my one of shoes.

Leading me to one of the bedrooms she gave me one the bags and told me to change.

I checked the bag and instantly fell in love with what I saw. Inside was a pink and white pvc nurses dress along with a white lace thong, stockings and suspenders and white pvc elbow length gloves.

Quickly getting changed but ensuring not to run the stockings I found that the dress had short sleeves and a zip down the front with the bottom of it finishing nearer to my thigh than to my knees.

I matched the outfit with the pink 5" heels which Becca had given me the week before and went back downstairs.

Steph met me at the bottom of the stairs and walked me into the lounge again.

"Meet nurse Davina!" she shouted to the room as we entered.

All of a sudden there was a loud banging at the front door and a guy started to shout Hannah's name.

Looking around the girls all looked pissed off and I knew that this couldn't be good.

Looking at Hannah I could see that she was upset and Steph also looked very angry. The two of them went to the front door and began shouting at whoever was there. After a minute or so the door slammed and they came back into the lounge.

"Kyle is such an asshole," Steph said as she came in. "I would love to see him taken down a peg or two."

"Me too," said Hannah. "He thinks that he's such a player thinking that he can come round here for sex and that I will just say yes after what he has done to me."

"Well how about it?" said Becca. "Why don't we use Davina here to teach Kyle a lesson?"

"What do you mean?" asked Hannah inquisitively.

Becca looked at me and asked me what I thought. Wanting to be one of the girls I said that I would go along with whatever they wanted.

Becca then asked if Hannah still had Kyle's number in her phone and when Hannah said yes she got her to call him. As it started to ring Becca took the phone off Hannah and spoke to Kyle.

"Hi, I'm one of Hannah's friends. She tells me that you are up for most things in the sack but I have slept with quite a few Paratroopers and from what I have seen they are the only real men in this city. One of them even proved how much of a man he was by fucking me in front of some of his friends...do you think you are man enough to fuck me whilst your ex and her friend's watch?"

Becca stopped talking and it was obvious that Kyle was talking back to her. She nodded her head and told him to come back to the house. Obviously the possibility of being thought of as less of a man than a Paratrooper did not sit well with him.

She finished by saying that she was pretty kinky, that she hoped he was the same and that he liked her nurses outfit!

It was then that it hit me what Becca's intention was and I wondered how exactly this would pan out.

As I stood there thinking there was another bang at the front door. I looked around and most of the girls had a shocked look on their faces unsure of what to expect.

Steph took the lead and getting the girls attention told them that this was an opportunity to get back at all of those guys who had treated them like shit in the past and asked them to go along with whatever happened. Full of drink the girls agreed and started to talk and laugh about what could happen.

Becca took over and walked to the front door to let Kyle in. As they entered the room I was stood in the middle of the lounge and could hear Becca telling Kyle that she hoped he liked tall women.

Kyle was about 6' tall and had short military style cropped blonde hair. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and I could see that his arms were muscular and guessed from the tightness of his shirt that he had a toned chest as well.

He walked in with a cocky strut that told me that he didn't seem to care that most of the girls in the room probably hated him. Standing just under 6' myself I was taller than him in my 5" heels and realised why Becca had mentioned tall women.

As he walked up he said, "So you're the slut are you?"

I could smell beer on his breath and not wanting to speak and give the game away I leant forward and began to kiss him.

"I guess that's a yes," he said when we broke.

We were both standing in the centre of the room and the Christina Aguilera song 'Genie in a Bottle' started to play. I looked over Kyle's shoulder and could see that Hannah was stood by the stereo and was pleading me to continue by the look on her face.

I reached forward and took hold of Kyle's t-shirt, pulling it up at the same time.

My guess from before had been right. He did have a muscular chest, not in a body builder type way but you could tell that he took care of himself and worked out a bit.

After pulling the t-shirt over his head I rubbed my hands across the front of his jeans and could feel that what was happening had him excited.

Bending over I unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to the floor. As he lifted each foot I removed his jeans as well as his shoes and socks. I noticed that Steph had crept behind and picked up all of his clothes before leaving the room.

His cock was about 7" or so and he seemed quite proud of it given that he stood there with his hands on his hips.

"Suck me baby," he said in a very cocky way.

Still bent over I took his cock in my pvc gloved hand and brought it to my mouth.

"Suck him! Suck him! Suck him!" the girls started to chant. I think they found it hilarious that this so called ladies' man had been made hard and was about to be sucked off by a guy wearing pvc and high heels and that he hadn't even realised.

As I took him in my mouth Kyle said, "That's what I love about you English girls...you are all such sluts."

I worked my hand and lips over Kyle's cock running my tongue over the large head as he moaned in pleasure.

"That's it Davina," said Steph. "Show him how girls like you treat your men."

Kyle responded by saying, "Yeah baby you show me," oblivious to what Steph meant by 'girls like you'.

I sucked his cock for a couple of minutes as the girl laughed and took pictures on their phones. I was unsure how far Hannah and Steph wanted me to take this but I was getting very horny and wanted his cock inside me.

I pulled away from him and walked away leaving him standing there naked and erect in the middle of the room. I walked over to Hannah and whispered in her ear asking if she could bring a chair into the room.

She nodded and walked out and returned with a high backed metal chair which I guessed was from her dining room. She placed it a little in front of the window but facing inwards.

I took Kyle's hand and led him to the chair pushing him down onto it, the cold metal making him jump as his ass touched it.

I then asked Steph if she had any kind of restraints in her bags and she quickly grabbed a pair of metal handcuffs and some thick velcro cuffs.

I went back over to Kyle and walking behind him fed his arms through the metals struts in the back of the chair before handcuffing them in place. Walking around him I bent and attached the cuffs to his ankles fixing each to one of the legs of the chair.

He was now completely at my mercy and looked great sitting there with his ankles and wrists retrained and his cock still rock hard.

I turned my back to him and bent at the waist. The bottom of my pvc nurses dress pulled up and holding my cock in place at the front I slipped my thong off (like all good sluts I wear mine over my stockings and suspenders) and let it drop to the floor. I picked it up and threw it so that it landed on Kyle's face.

Seeing a bottle of lube which must have fallen from one of Steph's bags I grabbed it and squirted a little onto my fingers before easing them into and around my asshole. I then took a little more in my hand and began to rub it over Kyle's cock.

Facing him and so that my voice didn't give me away, I whispered into Kyle's ear, "Do you want to fuck me baby?"

"God yes," he replied. "I'm gonna show you all what kind of a man I am."

I stepped forward and lowered myself onto him using my hand on his cock to both guide it into me and to make sure that it didn't touch my cock or balls.

As I sat onto his erection I kissed him and began to gently bounce up and down so as to gradually work his cock all of the way into me. He kissed me back, his body going rigid as I forced my way down.

Breaking our kiss I again whispered in his ear, "Do you like your cock in my ass?"

"My cock in your ass feels amazing," he replied.

I saw Hannah walking around us holding her phone and it was obvious that she was filming us. She obviously wanted to capture what was happening although her intent was not yet clear.

"You always wanted me to be like Davina, didn't you Kyle?" Hannah asked.

"Girls like Davina are amazing," he replied.

I took hold of Kyle's face and pushed it up so that I could kiss his neck. As I did so I lifted the front of my dress so that my own erection was on show and saw Hannah take a step back to capture the full scene so that it was clear to anyone watching exactly what sort of a girl I was!

As I bounced up and down on Kyle's cock my own erection began to rub against his stomach so I pulled the front of my dress back down so as not to reveal my secret just yet.

Letting go of his face we began to kiss again and even tied up I could feel him trying to force himself onto me.

I could feel his breathing getting faster and faster and knew what was going to happen. I arched my body back, resting my hands behind myself on his knees, and rocked back and forth over his groin.

His body started to thrash and he moaned as he started to fill me with cum.

When he was finished he looked across at Hannah, who was still filming, and said that that was the best he had ever had. I don't know whether he meant it but it sounded like he was just trying to piss her off.

She quickly responded by saying that she didn't think Davina was finished yet before throwing me an O ring gag.

Knowing what she wanted, I placed the O ring into Kyle's willing mouth and fixed the strap behind his head making sure that it was tight. Standing up my waist was at the same level as his head so I slowly pulled up the front of my dress and let my still erect cock spring out in front of him.

His eyes went wide as he saw what all of the girls already knew. His arms and legs fought against their restraints but he could not get free. Through the gag he tried to shout but none of the words could be made out.

I took a step forward and started to stroke the back of his head. "Come on baby," I said. "I made you cum so surely you can do the same for me?"

The girls started the same chant as they had before.

"Suck him! Suck him! Suck him!" but this time it was directed at Kyle rather than at me.

Holding his head in place I pushed my cock through the rubber ring and could feel Kyle trying to turn. Realising that this was useless he tried to push my cock out of his mouth with his tongue but this only caused me to let out a moan of pleasure. The thrashing of his tongue felt great as I started to fuck his mouth.

After 30 seconds or so I realised that I did no longer have to hold his head as he was no longer fighting me. I pushed my cock all of the way into his mouth and rather than use his tongue to try and push me out I realised that he was actually running it along the length of my shaft. He had either given in to the fact that this was happening or was starting to enjoy it.

I took my hands away from him and he started to bob up and down on my cock.

"God yes!" I screamed. "Suck my girly cock! I made you cum now do the same to me."

After shouting that I started to cum inside his mouth and as the first spurt hit the back of his throat he pulled away so taking my cock in my hand I wanked myself off over his face trying to shoot as much of my cum as possible through the O ring.

Having been horny all night I covered his face in cum and pushed my cock back into his mouth so that he could take the last few spurts.

As I took my cock out again Hannah came in for a close up of his cum covered face. Still standing close I heard as she whispered in his ear, "I'm glad you enjoyed sucking cock and being a little bitch...as the party has only just started!"

I hope you all liked this part of my story and please do not think that I have anything against the brave men of either the Royal or U.S. Marines.....Davina is willing to accomodate the seaman of either (pun intended!).