Fun with Hotel Neighbors

Story Info
Wife has fun with a group of hotel neighbors.
1.1k words
3.91
71.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am John and my wife is Karen. She is about 5'8" and what some folks would call "thick", with a 40DD chest and smaller hips. She is not fat, but is big boned like Anna Nichole Smith. In fact, she looks a lot like her. We are a middle aged couple just working and having fun as we go through life.

Mid-morning Monday my wife Karen called me and said that she needed to go to a 3 day conference tomorrow. She had planned on skipping it but just found out that she really had to go. It was too late to get plane tickets so she was going to have to drive. Fortunately it was not a long drive. I offered to go with her so she would have some company. She thought that was a great idea and we could leave as soon as we got everything ready.

Unfortunately getting everything ready meant running errands, packing bags, locking down the house, etc., so we got on the road just after 1 and arrived at the hotel about 6 after grabbing a late lunch on the way. The hotel the conference was in was full, so we opted for a La Quinta right next door. It was an old hotel with two floors, so we got a room upstairs to avoid listening to people walk above us. The rooms were big and freshly renovated with a large old school balcony on the back of each. They were the typical layout with bathroom on one side as you come in, then bed, then a sliding door to the balcony.

Karen decided she wanted a nap. I wasn't sleepy so I grabbed my I Pad and headed out to the balcony to read quietly. Not long after I went out I heard our next door neighbors come out on their balcony. I glanced over and it was four working class guys. Short haircuts, dressed in work uniforms, they obviously were staying at the hotel for business. They had a cooler full of beer and were drinking and talking. I waved and said "Hey guys, my wife is napping so if you don't mind, keep it down please." They said sure and one of them offered me a beer, which I took.

We started talking and I found out they were there through Friday working on an air conditioning system for the City. They travel as a team all over the country because they were trained especially for this one kind of system. Normally they stay in two rooms instead of four to save money that they split later, but there was some kind of mix up and they were stuck in one room until tomorrow. And to top it all off their shower was broken and wouldn't be fixed till the part came in later on that evening from Dallas. I told them that they could come over one at a time, bring their towel, wash cloth and clean clothes and they could use our shower. They thought that was great and one said he will be over as soon as he finished his beer.

I went inside our room and woke Karen up and told her about our neighbors and that they were going to borrow our shower. She said that she should get up and get dressed as she was naked. I said No, I want you to get in the shower with each one of them and give them one of your wonderful shower hand jobs. She gave me a funny look and asked what they looked like, I described them as reasonably good looking, all mid 30's, tall and in good shape. She started to say that they wouldn't be interested in her and I cut her off and said let them be the judge of that, but I guaranteed they won't turn down a hand job.

About that time the first guy knocked lightly on the door, I let him in and he went into the bathroom and shut the door. A couple of minutes after the water started I motioned that she should go in. She got out of bed and opened the bathroom door, then opened the shower door and stepped in. The guy was surprised and I heard her tell him "My husband said you might need a hand."

A little while later I heard the water shutoff and a couple of minutes later he came out of the bathroom in just his jeans drying his hair and told me Thank you. I told him "You are welcome, but don't mention it to the other guys when you go back so it will stay a surprise." He laughed, agreed and left. I checked on Karen and she said she was fine and was just going to stay in the shower so she didn't have to dry off.

I let the second guy in and when he started to step into the shower he was surprised to see Karen standing there naked in it, she said the same line to him and told him to get in. He did. Later when he finished up, I told him to keep it to himself and he left. The third guy came in and after the same line from Karen he got in. They were in just a few minutes then I heard the water cut off and they both got out and dried off a little. Karen then took his hand, led him to the bed and said to me "This one is going into my pussy. He has a nice big cock."

She climbed on the bed on her knees, grabbed a pillow and put it under her chest, then reached back and spread her pussy lips wide for him. She was apparently was well worked up from her time in the shower and was ready to go. He walked up behind her and slowly worked his large cock into her and then set up a hard steady rhythm that had her moaning.

I went out to the balcony and told the last guy it was his turn. I let him in and he saw the fun happening on the bed and hurriedly got his shower. When he got out I told him to get on the bed and offer her his cock, which he did and she took it in her mouth.

I went out to the balcony again and told the first two to come back over for more fun. They were there almost instantly. The four of them kept Karen busy for the next 2 hours before they were drained and went back over to their room to drink. Late Tuesday night and Late Wednesday night were pretty much a copy of Monday night with Karen being fucked multiple times in every position. We originally planned to leave on Thursday afternoon after the meeting was over, but I booked the room one more night because you just don't get neighbors like that very often...