Fun with Jerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you are tight." He swore while easing into her.

"You ever think you might be too big?" Liz gasped over her shoulder to him. He chuckled and pulled her back against his chest, his hands caressing her hips. His thrusts were gentle but effective as Liz starting moaning and grabbed the headboard. Jerry slid a hand around to caress her clit and increase his rhythm.

Liz cried out as the orgasms started, her knuckles white as they gripped the headboard. Her body clenched around him causing him to pull her up against him, swearing into her neck as he came.

Jerry held her close, kissing her neck and feeling her legs quiver, a thin layer of sweat covering them as their breathing returned to normal. Liz slowly slid away, smiling at him as she climbed off the bed.

"That was so worth the wait." She said over her shoulder while walking to the bathroom.

"As if you had any doubts." Jerry grinned, following her to the shower.

The next morning Liz checked out of her room and drove Jerry back to the bus. He stayed the night with her, talking and then holding her in his arms when they fell asleep.

"This was fun Jerry, we will have to do it again sometime." Liz smiled as she pulled up next to the bus. They both got out and Jerry wrapped her in his arms.

"Yeah it was, you are a damn good fuck for an old woman." He teased while giving her a kiss.

"And you are a pretty good fuck for an old man." Liz shot back, squeezing him close.

They said their goodbyes after making sure they had the other's cell number. Liz smiled as Jerry watched her pull away, knowing this would not be the last time they saw each other.

12