Fun with Neha

Story Info
Losing my virginity at college.
1k words
3.4
30k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on here. I would really love feedback and edits.

***

This story is about how I met Neha and how that led to me losing my virginity.

I was a horny and virgin 18 year old kid and I was in the first semester at college. I had a couple of girlfriends before college but had never done anything more than making out. If you are from India, you'll know that this is standard for any 18 year old kid from a small town.

In first couple of weeks, I made a few friends. I had a lot of interaction with both boys and girls of my class. Out of all the people in my class, this girl Neha, caught my attention. She would never participate in any class activity and would only talk to a few girls in the class. At the same time, she was not shy, at least her body language wasn't. That really intrigued me.

I decided to talk to her. So the next day, I took a seat next to hers. Unfortunately, one of my friends, Mohit, came and sat on my other side and a common friend of all 3 of us, Prachi, came and sat on the other side of Neha. Now we are sitting quietly and listening to the lecture when Mohit whispers a masturbation joke to me. As it turns out, his whisper was loud enough for the girls sitting next to us to hear.

They started staring at us and I felt that I'm going to labelled pervert by them. I didn't know how to react as Prachi was giving a disgusted look. Then Neha started laughing. Listening to her laugh, Mohit and I joined her in laughter. Following the joke, Neha, Mohit and I started hanging out a lot. A week later, Neha and I would hang out all the time. We really enjoyed each other's' company. Unexpectedly and disappointingly, there was no sensuality or sexuality in our relationship.

I knew I liked her but I did not have the guts to confess to her. All of this would suddenly change another week later. One night, I was on bed masturbating when Neha called me. I stopped and answered the call in a cracked voice, as you can imagine. Neha immediately guessed that something was wrong. She asked me a couple of time but obviously I wouldn't tell her. She dropped it and started asking her doubts. Exams were just a week away. After the doubts, we decided to study together the next day. So as the call is about to get over, she says, "Were you masturbating?" I was shocked. All I could manage to say was a simple yes.

"Are you still doing it?"

"No!"

"You can continue if you want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

This was something really new to me. I used to have phone sex with my ex girlfriend frequently, but doing this with someone whom I barely knew, felt crazy.

It was also new to her. She was also a virgin. She hadn't even kissed a guy. We were both quiet and were just waiting for the other person to say something. I finally said, "I can't imagine this is happening." She said, "You enjoy yourself. Bye" and disconnected the call.

I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't know what to expect the next day. I ran through all the possible follow-ups to this conversations in my head. I had never met a girl who was so direct sexually. It felt like a dream.

Next day was a Sunday and there was a slight drizzle. I met Neha at the library at 12 noon. We immediately started studying and solving the class assignments. At 2pm, we got up for lunch. After the lunch we were sitting in the campus park. It was a long weekend and most students had gone. The park was totally empty. We were sitting on a bench and talking.

I took a deep breath and asked her, "Last night, instead of calling me, if you had walked in on me, what would your reaction be?"

"Same."

"You would have wanted me to masturbate in front of you?"

"I could have watched."

We were looking at each other with hungry eyes. We were both unsure what to do next.

"I can take it out right now."

"Okay."

"Would you look at it if I do?"

"Yes"

"Should I take it out?"

"Don't expect me to show you anything in return."

"Okay." I didn't know what to make of the last statement. Was that a confirmation? I looked into her eyes. They were still gleaming with excitement. I decided to finally go for it. I slowly unbuttoned my pants. I pulled down the zipper. Neha kept on watching. I looked around to make sure that no one was around. I was fully erect now. I got up, faced her and put my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear.

We both looked into each other's eyes and she nodded. I slowly started pulling down my underwear and jeans. My cock came free and started bouncing up and down. Her mouth was open now. I could see that she was in awe. It was the first cock she was seeing in person and she was the first girl ever to see it. We were just standing there. No one said anything. We were just looking at each other.

After what felt like eternity, I managed to say, "Do you want to touch it?" She nodded.

I took a step towards her. She didn't give any reaction. We were both looking into each other's eyes again. I nodded this time. She raised her hand, and brought it towards my cock. She closed her eyes. She was scared. I could see that. I took her hand put it on my cock. She didn't move it, didn't even get a grip, just let me take control.

I tried making her hold it. I failed to do that and she opened her eyes. We looked at each other again. I gave her an understanding smile and she grabbed it properly. I started my moving her hand up and down the shaft. In about 30 seconds, I reached a point of no return. I pulled my cock out of her hand and turned around.

After cleaning up, and pulling my pants up, I turned back towards her. I took her hand once again, pulled her towards me and kissed her.

To be continued...