Fun with Photos Ch. 02

Story Info
New mommy Meagan discovers a new way to feel sexy.
5.6k words
4.47
35.6k
20

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this story is fiction. If the characters remind you of someone it's a coincidence.

***

Meagan settled back into her home office chair. She felt the wet spot she'd left there a few minutes ago as she'd fantasized about her life prior to the baby.

She had had a career as a personal assistant to a distinguished (and sexy) older gentleman who was president of the company. She had caught him checking out her body on a number of occasions, and she loved the attention.

She also enjoyed the attention she got from all the other guys in the office. They were always more than happy to linger at her desk, trying to look down her top at her lacey C cup bras, or checking out her shapely legs as she crossed them so her skirt would hike up a bit.

She showed a tasteful amount of leg, not enough to look slutty, just enough.

She knew she had a great body, as her husband Todd told her all the time, and he always wanted some!

That coupled with the fact that she had been turning heads as long as she could remember, and she knew she was hot.

Was, she thought as she booted the computer back up. She knew she still looked good in certain outfits, but damnit, she used to look good in Everything!

Todd always encouraged her to dress sexy. He was as turned on as she was when guys checked her out. That's why she was always worried about the pics he took of her. He swore he kept them for his own "private use".

The thought of him stroking his thick 7" cock really excited her, and to be honest she also was turned on by the thought of other men jacking off while thinking of her. In fact it was a mental image of her boss stroking a long hard prick that helped her cum earlier. That and the thought of him eating her pussy! She just didn't want Todd showing off her pics to all the heathens at the construction site. She could think of a couple of those guys who she found sexy. She could imagine Todds buddy Willy or Hank the electrician with their cock in hand, thinking of her, but...

There you go again girl, she thought as she realized that the computer was up and waiting and she was daydreaming again.

Just before she had shut it down to go calm her unhappy baby, she had seen a link in Todd's favorites labeled simply "A"

When she clicked on it she was somewhat surprised at what came up. It was a porn site. That in itself didn't surprise her, she knew guys liked visual stimulation. She also knew she hadn't been in the mood for sex much since the baby came, and that Todd still needed an outlet.

What surprised her was the fact that it was an amateur site! She hadn't looked far, but she knew it consisted of people submitting their own stuff. Apparently pictures and videos both!

Then as she calmed her baby down she thought of all the pictures Todd had taken of her over the years! "That fucker better not be posting me on the internet!" She thought as she pulled the page back up.

She still had the baby with her, sipping happily from his sippy cup, and she shifted him around so he couldn't see the screen. She knew he wouldn't understand what he was seeing, but she felt weird about it anyway. Babys absorb everything around them and she didn't want to warp his little mind. She also knew she would not have much time before he was off and running again.

She scrolled down the page and saw pictures of people fucking, girls posing, girls giving head, guys jacking off, bdsm, and a lesbian couple. "Whew" she thought "they've got it all!"

She'd seen some porn before, her and Todd had watched some years ago, but the silicone enhanced actresses and the stupid plots had been a turnoff. She did enjoy the well hung actors though!

This was different, this was just everyday people sharing their sex lives.

She fought the temptation to click on the first couple fucking that she saw. And really fought off the urge to click on a guy greasing up a pretty sizable cock!

She read the names of the people posting, and the brief description of the post. It also told how many pictures were in each one, or how long the video was.

Mr. Big Greasy Cock actually went by BWC. His post was 20 pictures! She didn't know what that name meant, but figured she'd learn.

The one couple fucking went by hrnycpl81 and had 15 pics in that post.

Cumguzzler had a 3minute video of a blowjob. She was amazed at the girls bravery. She made no attempt to hide her face. Some of the other people seemed to blur their faces digitally or even wear masks of some sort. She was also amazed that girl could open her mouth that far!

Meagans heart was racing as she took in all the different types of people she saw. Different races, nationalities, different sexual interests.

Right about then, Jr. decided he didn't want anymore juice. He also decided that all his toys needed some attention.

Meagan let him down off her lap and he toddled to his toy box to empty it out. She had a gate in the doorway, and what was once just the home office was now another playroom. And it had been childproofed like the rest of the house.

He hated having all his toys in the box, he looked back at her as if thinking "mommy should know by now they all belong on the floor!" Meagan giggled at him and said "Sorry buddy, it's what us Moms do." He laughed at her and proceeded to fix the problem.

She shook her head at him and went back to her computer. She had to see if Todd had posted any of her pictures. She scrolled back up to the top of the page and found the login. When she clicked on it she was happy to see that Todd had clicked on the remember me box, and his username came right up. She was also a bit flattered that the name he chose was Milflover.

All she needed was the password. She smiled and typed in her birthday. Bingo! "Welcome Milflover." She giggled and thought "He's so predictable."

Jr. came running over just then to see what was so funny, and to give mommy an Elmo doll "Why thanks sweetie!" Meagan told him. He smiled knowing he made mommy happy and said "AAAK rrrr!" and ran off to his toys.

Meagan propped Elmo on her lap and turned back to the screen. She saw that as a member you had way more controls. There was a menu, a chat box, a follow option and even a friends tab. "Just like Facebook, only for pervs!" She thought With a smile. "Geez, where do I start?"

She wanted to see if Todd had posted any pics of her, but now she wanted to see if he had any friends. If he ever chatted with anyone? Meagan was not a jealous girl. In fact, she understood Todd's pride in having someone check out your spouse. It was flattery in a way, that someone else was attracted to the person who you found sexy. And kind of a thrill knowing they wanted what only you could have! She had caught many women checking out her husband over the years.

And why not? He was a stud! At 5'9" he was not a giant guy but he was certainly well built. He had powerful arms and chest, narrow waist and a tight, cute butt and very powerful legs. But for Meagan it was his handsome face that was the clincher. His strong jawline and deep dark piercing eyes. When they were horny, those eyes and his low coaxing voice could talk her into almost anything.

She had always known Todd would not cheat on her. She had never before worried about that. But now, seeing all these horny women who obviously loved showing off... She started to think about her lack of interest in sex lately, and Todds never diminished libido. And her extra pounds.

She clicked on the Chat tab and saw Todd had talked to someone named Sharonshare. Meagan's heart pounded as she opened the conversation.

Sharonshare; "So your a milflover? I have 1 here in St. Lou you can love!"

Milflover; "No thanks, I have a hot one right here at home I already love."

Sharonshare; "Oh I see. Well check out our posts. Let us know if you change your mind."

Milflover; "Ok I will, thanks for the offer."

Sharonshare; "Hope to see you and your Milf here someday."

Milflover; "Maybe someday."

Meagan was relieved to see that exchange. These were dated 2 weeks prior. It sounded like Todd had no posts of his own...yet. The next day there was this.

Milflover; "Wow, you aren't kidding about sharing her!"

Sharonshare; "she's a horny girl, what can I say! She loves cock and can't get enough!"

Just then Jr.s ABC truck started playing. Meagan was glad Jr was entertaining himself, but it was a little surreal to hear the ABC song playing while looking at adult content.

Curious, she clicked on Sharonshare. What came up kind of shocked her. Post after post of Sharon fucking, basically everyone and anyone. Except her husband! She clicked on the profile tab and read that they were a "Cuckold couple in their 40s from St. Louis. Professional, discreet, D. D. Free and searching for well hung guys and Hot Women for Sharon to play with while hubby takes pics and vids!"

Wow! Meagan thought. She wasn't naive, she knew there were swingers out there and people with open relationships, but she wasn't familiar with cuckolds. She'd heard the term, but always thought of it as a British guy whose wife cheated on him. This, this was different. This guy was recruiting for her! He wanted other guys to fuck his wife! And he got off on it!

"Todd better not even think about it!" She thought.

Sharonshare's last post was yesterday, and it was titled "Found him at a truckstop" it was an 8 minute video. Apparently of Sharon, who was a rather attractive lady, fucking a trucker in his rig at a highway truckstop! Curious Meagan clicked on the video and Sharons screams blared out of the little speakers. Meagan quickly found the volume and turned it down. But not before Jr. came running over to see what was going on. He wanted up in mommy's lap, so she stopped the video and diminished the screen and lifted him up. He had to show her how wet he made his stuffed bunnies ear with slobber.

Meagan was flustered, she had the image in her mind of Sharon riding a truckers cock in the passenger seat of a big rig.

The truckers face was out of the frame but Sharon was displayed in all her glory! She had a striking face and long wavy fiery red hair. Her tits were not big but her nipples were puffy with passion. Her slender waist gyrated as she ground her body on the fat truckers body. In the foreground was a hand stroking a small dick in the drivers seat!

Meghan was shocked that a husband could do that, repeatedly apparently, as this couple had dozens of posts! She had seen enough titles which suggested this type of thing was, well, their thing.

She'd seen "Neighbors son cut the grass. Deserved reward!" "Plumber came by to plug leaking hole!" But she was also aroused by the openness of this couple. Their boldness in sharing their sexual exploits.

Meagan tried to push these images from her mind and go back to playing with her son.

But she was distracted. Images of Cumguzzler with her mouth stretched lewdly around an impossibly thick cock, and of course Sharon riding the trucker, cumming loudly while her husband filmed it and jacked off filled her head all day. Even when she was singing along with the ABC truck teaching Jr. his alphabet, she wondered about Todds intentions. He had taken probably 100's of pics and vids of her and of the both of them doing all sorts of fun stuff! He had pics of her flashing her tits at the beach. There were dozens of pictures of her naked, laying on the bed in various sexy poses or sitting on the kitchen table offering up her body to him. They had pics of her, and some of him in pretty much every room in the house and some in the backyard! There were pics of her sucking him off. And video of his cock plunging in and out of her wet pussy, along with audio of her cumming hard. Just like Sharon.

He even managed to get a couple of pics when they had experimented with anal! Todds dick was so fat that that had proven difficult, but they both had wanted to try again sometime. She thought she could manage him with practice, she thought with a smile. Her best friend Beth highly recommended it. And she would know, the slut!

Meagan thought with a giggle.

Then there were the toys! They had a pretty good toy collection that they loved to play with. But they kept them locked up, not scattered across the floor like Jr. she thought with a smile.

Meagan had to help Jr. turn on his stuffed lamb. It played Mary Had A Little Lamb. It was one of his favorites, and it was falling apart. He knew where the switch was, Meagan thought proudly. He just could not manipulate it yet with his fat little fingers.

His fingers were like his daddys they were big and strong. Daddy's were also very talented, Meagan thought. As a matter of fact he always used them on her while reviewing their latest album.

Which led to "Going back through the archives." as Todd called it. It was basically their own "Homemade porn." as they referred to it. It made for great foreplay, as it always led to more great sex. Sometimes right there in the office chair while a video or slideshow of them playing rolled on the screen. Meagan had experienced many great orgasms it that chair, and gave Todd quite a few too. As a matter of fact they had had to upgrade the basic office chair that came with the desk. Todd had found a large, leather executive chair that was very comfortable for both of them. It was very similar to Mr. Delaneys chair in his office. That had brought on a few good fantasies also.

If she sat partially on his lap, her legs across his with one leg up on the arm of the chair and the other across his knees he could work her pussy with one hand and the mouse with the other. He could talk low and suggestive to her or suck her titties at will. Todd would finger her while she was stroking him as they looked at files of her being sexy and naughty. Or video of themselves having sex. A lot of times they would use something from the office toy box, which was the locked bottom drawer of the desk.

There was also another one in the bedroom.

They would talk dirty to each other and Todd would tell her in a low sexy voice how sexy she was and how much other guys would love to see her, and fuck her. How other guys would jackoff while thinking about her. That thought turned her on immensely and Todd knew it.

Todd took most of the pictures on his phone and they all went onto the computer into the archives. They had also experimented with the computers cam.

Recently, Todd had said he wanted a real camera for his birthday. And she had gotten him a good Nikon after much research and cost comparisons. She'd found coupons online and waited for a sale.

Her sneaky husband had asked for it after Jrs. birthday. They were reviewing the pictures he took of the party and Todd said they really should have a good camera to catch all the big events in their sons life. Meagan had to agree with that, but the look they exchanged said they both knew they would capture other events as well. That had been a month ago. Meagan wondered when exactly Todd had found that website?!

They often wondered if other couples played like this. They figured others did it too, and now they knew for sure!

She had to admit she felt damn sexy when she had reviewed their pics with him. He told her how sexy and passionate she looked when she was sucking him off. And she had to agree with him. It was pretty hot seeing herself giving him pleasure. She enjoyed making him feel good and being in control. And her passion for it showed on her face.

She actually enjoyed seeing their sex acts from his point of view. It was erotic. It was hot. She had even turned the tables on him a few times, taking over the photography duties to show him her point of view. He had been such a ham. Stroking his big dick right at the camera while she filmed him on video. Or looking up at her while lapping at her big clit. She could see his love for pleasing her too.

"God! We have soo many pictures and videos. I wonder which ones we'll post?!"

She caught herself at that thought, had she just talked herself into posting pictures and videos of herself on the internet?!

She spent the rest of the day playing mommy. She wondered if he would take a second nap today so she could get back on the computer. She found she was drawn to this new thing she had discovered. And she realized she hadn't checked to see if Todd had posted anything yet!

She knew there weren't any as of 2 weeks ago, but he might have submitted some since then!

"Geez, there might be pics of me on there right now! There could be guys all over looking at pictures of my body! Or pictures of me with a mouthful of Todds big cock!"

She was terrified that someone she knew might see her. But she found she was also excited about guys the world over jacking off to images of her! Her pussy was damp all day thinking about it.

She wanted so bad to get back to that site! But she swore she wouldn't do it if Jr. was awake. Her son came first. Even if she was distracted the whole time.

At one point in the day when she went to pee, she realized that she was so damp she could smell her own arousal.

She had to tease her clit a little before Jr. demanded her attention again.

She realized that Todd had come through and found a way to reawaken her libido! Sure, she had been horny that morning, and had masturbated while the baby napped. That wasn't too rare of an occurrence. But to stay horny all day? That hadn't happened in a long time. Too long, she thought.

"What a guy! He deserves a reward!" She thought with a naughty smile.

So after her and Jr. had their lunch, and it was time for his bath, she decided that she would take one too. She found it was not easy to play with the boats and rubber ducky and herself at the same time. But she did manage to get herself clean and smelling feminine again. She didn't always have time to spend on herself during the day.

She could not wait to jump Todd's bones, especially the big one between his legs. She just wasn't sure if she would tell him about her discovery before or after sex tonight. Or during!

After her bath with Jr. she got him dressed, but only threw on a robe herself. And a short one at that!

When Todd got home he was more than pleasantly surprised to see her in one of his favorite robes. His hello kiss lingered a bit more than usual and he slid his hands up the back of her thighs to cup her bare ass. "Hey baby, did you get all sexy for me?" He asked

"I didn't get all sexy for anybody." she replied coyly. "I just never got around to getting dressed after our bath. Been to busy!"

"Really? Didn't even have time to put on panties and bra?"

"Nope!" she smiled

Just then Jr. insisted that daddy pick him up so he could show him he still had the truck daddy got him.

"Alright Jr. C'mere." Todd said as he picked him up. Then to Meagan "If this guy was napping, you would be getting busy again right now!"

The bulge in his pants verified that for Meagan. She felt a dribble on her leg at the thought.

"Supper is almost ready." Meagan told him. She bent over to get something out of a cabinet, making sure Todd got a good peak at her puffy, wet pussy.

"Looks Delicious!" Todd exclaimed. She smiled her naughtiest smile at him as she walked past and said "You should go get out of those filthy clothes."

"You should help me out of these filthy clothes." he answered.

"No." Meagan told him "I should finish supper so we can eat and feed our son, and maybe since he had no second nap?" as she said this she moved up close and fondled the package in his jeans while pushing a D cup tit against his arm.

Jr. laughed when mommy kissed daddy on the neck and daddy shivered. "Maybe I should put our little buddy in his highchair." Todd told them both as he reached down to cop a feel of his own.

Meagan left him get one deft finger between her wet lips before she scampered away "I think thats a great idea!"

12