Fun with Rachel

Story Info
Step-Daughter makes his fantasy come true
1.2k words
4.26
267.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was a very attractive girl, just 19 and every bit as stunning as any girl he had ever known. The fact she was his step-daughter made things a little more complicated. He had married Rachel's Mum just a month earlier and while he had met Rachel a couple of times he had never really got to spend any time with her until after the wedding when her real Dad decided that he was going to move to Canada and it would be best for Rachel to live with her Mum and me.

This suited us fine, but as I said it made things a little more complicated for me when I realized just how beautiful she was. Rachel has short brown hair, which she has feathered into her round sweet face, framing her grey slate eyes and soft puffy red lips, she's relatively short at just 5'6", but she has barely any weight on her other than round her hips and her chest which although small is perfectly formed and seems to defy gravity, like her peachy round ass. God how I love it when she stays over on hot weekends, lazing out on the lawn and traipsing through the house in just her bikini or what there is of the material and string combo that is her excuse for swimwear.

Sometimes I found myself just getting hard watching her, feeling my cock grow in my pants as I fantasized about her sweet young body. I'd have to run off to the bathroom and jerk off straightaway, sometimes I'd go to the downstairs washroom and dig through the laundry, picking out her dirty underwear, smelling the gusset, wrapping the material around my cock and pumping my thick load into them, imagining that her tight snatch had been in them maybe only a few hours before. Of course I always got a guilt trip afterwards and felt like a pervert for letching over my step daughter, but that didn't stop me from pretending I was fucking Rachel while I pushed my cock into my wife's juicy wet pussy.

One night while I lay up watching a movie, sprawled out on the sofa in just my boxer shorts and a dressing gown that had fallen open, Rachel comes in. She's all like "oh hey dad, I just couldn't sleep", her hair all messy and her eyes half shut still as she stands there in this tiny night dress she has, barely covering her sexy little thighs.

"Oh poor baby" I say "why don't you come over here and sit with Daddy we can watch this movie together 'till you get tired". She smiles at this and comes over sitting on the sofa then curling up next to me her cute ass spooning into my lap as I stretch an arm over her waist, draping it there as we watch the film.

All the time I can smell her hair and fell her body pressed against mine, I can feel myself getting turned on as I think about Rachel so close to me. Although I don't want to, I try thinking about other things, about mortgage payments or work, but I just can't stop the blood from slowly pumping into my ever growing cock and I can feel it push against my step-daughters ass, nudging her nightie up a bit, she must have noticed by know surely but she doesn't say anything, she just lays there and watches the movie quietly.

I feel my cock at its biggest, pressing hard against Rachel's closed legs, my bare cock where it pokes through my open boxer shorts against the backs of her naked thighs. Silently she parts them ever so slightly, just enough for my cock to slide up between them, feeling the warmth of her flesh enveloping my big hard shaft as it nestles against the length of her wet vagina. As it touches her she moans ever so softly and wriggles back towards me slightly, making my dick part her puffy wet lips, so warm ad sticky on my cock.

I start to slide my cock along her slit, rubbing my long thick cock along her opening listening to the wet rub of my cock meat gliding between her thighs, the smell of her sex starts to fill my nostrils as I run my hands up over her waist holding her as I push against her, then running my fingers up her side and down over her breasts, cupping them through the thin t-shirt material of her nightie, caressing her nipples, pulling on them as I pull my cock back an twisting my hips push my fat mushroomed cock head at her entrance, feeling her tense and gasp as I start to slide into her. Her pussy stretching, so tight on me, gripping like a fist as I push in deeper, my hands pulling up her nightdress so I can see her beautifully shaved mound, start to take my cock pulling her knee up as I slip a hand down between her legs, running my fingers along her juicy labia as I feel my cock pushing into my step-daughters pussy.

I kiss her neck as I push in inch by inch, my thick veined shaft filling her pussy so completely, feeling her tight tunnel unfolding for me as she reaches her head round and kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth., whispering between breaths "fuck me daddy".

I slide my other arm under her, pulling her night dress up to her shoulders, groping her breasts, feeling the smooth creamy mounds and tight swollen nipples as my other arm rubs her clit while I fuck her from behind, sliding in and out of her now, matching my thrusts with my fingers massaging her clit and nipples and my tongue in her mouth. Her body starts to tense in my arms, her cunt tightens on me, spasming, convulsing as she reaches orgasm, gasping her mouth a silent O as I push my tongue into it, tasting her lips as I fuck her harder through her orgasm., as she calms down she quivers gently, her body so electric as I slow my pace fucking her young sexy pussy, my cock near ready to explode in my hot step-daughters pussy. "I'm going to cum" I gasp as I feel my own body start to tense, holding back as long as I can, "no daddy she moans as she pulls out of my embrace, sliding herself off my hungry cock and replacing her hot smelly wet cunt with her mouth on my cock, working my shaft with her hands as she sucks her juices off me and brings me to climax.

My hands gripping the side of the sofa, digging my nails in as I arch my back and explode in Rachel's mouth, spurting my dirty cum load into her throat as she pulls off, me jerking my cock harder and rougher shooting the last of my cum onto her face and breasts. "Oh god, oh baby girl" I moan as she jerks the last out of me. And as quickly as she arrived she gets up pulling her night dress down over her cum stained breasts and wiping her chin she smiles sweetly and says" I feel much better now daddy" and walks back off to her room leaving me with my drooping red hot cock and pussy stained boxers on the sofa.