Fun with Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes; mascara still running down her cum filled cheeks and she tried to smile. I told her to open her mouth and she obeyed. It was half full with a thick, white load of cum; it was full of my cum.

"That is so sexy," I told her. "You are so sexy! Swallow it baby. Swallow my hot load of cum."

Her mouth closed and her throat muscles start to move up and then down. I heard her swallow the contents of her mouth and then she opened it again. It was empty. I thought my cock was going to get hard at just the sight of this hot little minx, but thankfully for the moment, it did not.

"That's a good little cumslut," I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said with obedience in her voice. "Thank you so much for you cum sir."

"Sir," I asked. "Did you just call me sir?"

"I did," she replied demurely. "Do you like it?"

"I do."

"Then in that case, sir, may I please go and take a shower? I'm really dirty." There was deference in her voice and I felt that I had no choice but to oblige her request.

"You may."

"Thank you sir."

She got up on shaky knees and I looked between her legs. She was so wet she was dripping. She was so wet, that there was a wet spot on the carpet where she was kneeling on. I hope that'll come out, I thought to myself. I felt my dick start to come to life yet again at the site of her sopping cunt. Sara looked down at my cock and then back up at me.

"You just don't know when to be satisfied do you?"

I looked at her and smiled. "I guess I'm greedy like that."

"I guess so! How about this? Why don't you go and lay on the bed and relax while I take a shower and then when I get out, I can show you what I got at the mall."

12