Fun with Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The oil worked really well yesterday,' she said, 'so I thought we could use it again, today.'

**************************************************************************************************************

I played with her breasts as she rode me leisurely, both of us grinning at the slurping sounds we were making.

'God, this feels good,' she moaned dreamily.

'I'll say,' I agreed.

For going on twenty minutes we continued our nice, slow fuck. She came two, maybe three times before I felt the inevitable starting it happen.

'I'm going to cum,' I groaned.

Her only response was to pick up the pace a little, her internal muscles squeezing rhythmically each time she lifted up. I grabbed her ass when my moment came and jerked upwards, burying myself as deep inside her as I could, before almost collapsing back onto the rumpled sheet.

She allowed me about a minute and a half to recover before carefully easing off me and moving up to press her cunt over my mouth.

She was full of the damn stuff and as soon as I had a mouthful I rolled her off me, leaned over her and kissed her hard. Her tongue darted into my mouth, scooping out our juices and, as soon as she had got as much as she could, we rolled back again and repeated the manoeuvre – twice more.

'I like your taste,' she told me – not for the first time.

'And I like yours. But I'm glad you like mine. It looks awfully rude when you open you mouth to show me it all, before swallowing.'

'It makes me feel wicked,' she admitted, with a grin.

When we eventually got up, we showered, had some lunch and then spent the day sunbathing on the patio. I suggested we went to the beach but Sarah wanted to work on her all-over tan. It drove me crazy. She summonsed me every half hour or so to keep her body coated in oil: 'You wouldn't want me to burn my tender bits, now would you?' but refused to let me do any more than massage in the oil.

'Save it for tonight,' she said firmly. 'We're going to be so horny that I'm going to want you everywhere.'

She meant she would want me to cum in her mouth, her cunt and her ass and the thought was enough to make my hard-on twitch excitedly. She laughed as she pushed me away.

'No! Think pure thoughts until tonight. Then you can think as dirty as you like – as long as you tell me all about them.'

She wore a dark-blue silk camisole and a loose, knee-length skirt that buttoned up the front. I wore a white shirt and khaki chinos. Sarah decided that if she wasn't allowed to wear underwear, then neither was I. We finished our outfits off with flip-flops and set out in our rented car to look for a restaurant and then a bar.

The bar we chose was a typical bar-tabac. It was basically a rectangular room with the bar down one of the long walls, a couple of games machines at the far end and tables and chairs occupying the rest of the space. There were a few teenagers around the machines and a couple sitting in the window, so Sarah confidently perched on one of the bar stools and allowed her skirt to fall away from her thighs. But for the one button left fastened, she would have been exposed from the start.

As it was, we ordered coffees and cognacs and then I produced my camera. Handing it to the girl I asked if she would take a picture of us both – which she duly did. Then I moved down the bar a little way to take one of Sarah. She turned on her stool to face me, glanced swiftly around and then parted her thighs. She had already undone the last button while we were waiting for our drinks and I quickly took the shot, followed by a couple more – one of which was zoomed in on her cunt – before she turned back to face the bar. I slid back onto my stool next to her and waited until she had fastened a couple of buttons before showing her the results.

The photographs were every bit as revealing as we had hoped and we clinked our brandy glasses together in celebration. I was rock hard and thinking about what we were going to do when we got back to the villa when a soft voice intruded into my thoughts.

'Excuse me, but are you guys British?'

We turned to find the woman who had been sitting by the window, smiling at us. As far as I could tell she was about the same age as us but, however old she was, she was decidedly sexy – small, slim and dark, her dress short enough to show nice legs and fitting snugly enough to show nicely rounded breasts.

'English,' Sarah replied.

'I thought so,' the woman said triumphantly. 'Ron, my husband over there, reckoned you were German.'

We looked over to Ron was smiling at us and nodded acknowledgment. The woman introduced herself as Cindy, 'Like that damned, doll, don't you know!' and insisted on buying us a drink. When we protested she told us we could repay her by answering a simple question.

'What's that?' Sarah asked.

'It was just when you were taking those pictures a few minutes ago, well, did you, er, realise, you were, er, flashing? I mean, I don't normally go up to complete strangers and ask personal questions but we'll never see each other again after this so, what the hell!'

Cindy sounded so serious and formal that Sarah gave a peal of laughter – which drew a hesitant grin from Cindy.

'No-one was supposed to notice,' Sarah grinned, 'but yes, it was deliberate.'

'Wow! That's really cool.'

'The thing is,' I explained, 'to make our holiday more interesting, we have a list of things we'd like to do. Every morning we pick one at random and we have to have done it before we go to sleep that night.'

'That's brilliant,' Cindy enthused. 'Look, can we take our drinks over to our table. Ron would love to hear about this – if you don't mind him knowing of course.'

I shrugged and looked at Sarah. I didn't mind, because I've always liked talking about sex with attractive women and Cindy was certainly attractive. So it came down to whether or not Sarah wanted to chat to Ron. If she didn't like the look of him, fair enough, we would make our excuses and go.

While I was thinking all this, Sarah was giving Ron the once-over. Then she turned to Cindy and smiled.

'Your Ron sounds like Harry, here. He loves talking about sex.'

'I bet he does more than just talk about it,' Cindy laughed, letting her eyes drift down to my groin before raising them again.

'God! Does he ever!' Sarah grinned.

Cindy wasted little time telling Ron about our list and he demanded to know what sort of things were on it.

'Apart from letting Harry take a picture of me flashing?' Sarah laughed. 'Oooh, now let me see: I think one of mine is to be tied up and ravished for as long and in as many different ways as he can manage.'

'Another is to find somewhere to have sex in the car – and then drive back home, both of us naked from the waist down,' I offered.

'There's one where we have to make each other come on the beach. That might be tricky.'

'It will be if you make your usual amount of noise,' I said warningly.

'Don't you just love noisy women?' Ron grinned. 'I think that's one of the reasons I married Cindy.'

'Bullshit, honey!' she retorted mildly. 'You married me because I put out for you on our first date and, ever since then, I've let you do anything you want, anytime you want.'

'Can't argue with that,' he nodded. 'I'll put the noise you make down as a bonus.'

'You'll have gathered, we like sex,' Cindy giggled. 'The more, the better.'

'We like variety too, don't we hon?' Ron stated.

'We do,' she agreed and added for our benefit. 'Back home we belong to a swingers' group.'

'Oh. Wow! How does that work?' Sarah demanded, genuinely interested.

'There's about a dozen couples in our group and we meet once a month,' Ron explained. 'Not everyone can make it every time but there's always eight or nine couples... '

'...Which allows for plenty of variety,' Cindy cut in. 'We sometimes have theme nights – a bit like your list, in a way.'

'That's right. Let's see, we've had a Mistress and Slave evening; a Roman orgy; a hookers and pimps night... What else?' Ron looked at Cindy for help.

'We had the gang-bang,' she giggled, before explaining. 'One of the girls let it drop she'd always had a fantasy about being gang-banged. So, one night, we had an old mattress in the middle of the floor. Before anything else happened, we made her lie down on it and then about six of the guys took turns with her.'

'That was a fun session,' Ron nodded enthusiastically.

'Betty-Lou didn't stop smiling for a week!' Cindy laughed. 'Even though she had trouble sitting down the next day.' 'Hardly surprising!' Ron snorted.

'She got it in the ass almost as much as in her pussy,' Cindy explained.

'She got it in her ass at the same time as she got it in her pussy,' Ron laughed.

'Sucking a dick at the same time,' Cindy finished. 'It looked so hot. I mean, we all knew she wasn't doing anything against her will, but at first it really looked like she was being raped – until it became obvious she was enjoying it. One or two of the other girls have said they wouldn't mind trying it so we'll probably do it again sometime.'

'And then you girls usually put on some sort of show for us guys,' Ron reminded her.

'Sometimes they need a little encouragement to stiffen up,' Cindy winked at Sarah.

'Only after we've cum a few times,' Ron protested.

'Wow! I see what you mean about variety,' Sarah laughed. 'Oh, anyone like a drink?'

Ron and Cindy exchanged a quick look.

'I don't think so, thanks,' Cindy said apologetically. 'We only stopped here to buy some stamps for our postcards. We're going back to the States tomorrow so if we don't mail them tonight, they'll never get mailed at all. But we thought we'd have a quick coffee while we were here and use up some of our coins. Hey, why don't you guys come back to our place and help us finish off the last of our booze?'

'Great idea!' Ron chimed in. 'It's only five minutes by car – and it's got a great view of the ocean. You could help us come up with some new ideas for the group. Get a fresh perspective.'

'What do you say?' Cindy looked pleadingly from Sarah to me.

As though to emphasise her words, she put her hand on my thigh. I glanced quickly at Ron, but he was too busy smiling at Sarah to notice what his wife was doing.

'Fine by me,' I smiled at her. 'Sarah?'

'Sure,' she agreed, giving a little jump, as though her mind had been elsewhere.

'Then it's settled,' Cindy announced, standing up. 'Where are you guys parked?'

'Right outside,' I said pointing to our car on the other side of the glass.

'We're across the road and up a side street. If you wait in your car, we'll give you a toot as we pass and then you can follow us to our apartment. Come on, Ron.'

While we waited in the car for Ron and Cindy, I fished out one of the joints we'd brought and lit up.

'What do you think of them, then?' I asked, blowing out a plume of smoke.

'They seem like a fun couple.'

'Nice of them to invite us back for a drink.'

'What are you saying?' she asked, taking a drag from the joint.

'I'm not sure. Ron seemed to like you; Cindy seemed to like me. They both like swinging and, after learning that we're into sex, they invite us back to their place.'

'Ron was stroking my thigh at the table,' Sarah nodded thoughtfully.

'Was he now? There you are then! I may be wrong but I think . . . '

'. . . they fancy us,' Sarah finished. 'They want to fuck us.'

'You got that, too?'

'It seemed fairly obvious to me,' she nodded calmly.

I had a sudden thought and slid my hand up her thigh until my fingers reached her cunt. As I suspected, she was both hot and very wet.

'And you like the idea, don't you?' I challenged her, withdrawing my hand and licking my fingers.

'Yep,' she admitted, before running her hand over my erection. 'Just like you do.'

I laughed, flicked the joint out of the window and leaned over to kiss her. The urgency with which she returned it, spoke volumes. The sound of a quick blast on a car horn ended the kiss and I quickly started the engine and swung out into the road behind their car. Sarah ran her fingertips over my erection again.

'In case you're wondering, I think you're just a little bit bigger than he is,' she told me.

'Jesus! You were groping him, as well?' I croaked, as I realised there was only one way she could know that.

'It only seemed fair, considering what he was doing to me,' she giggled.

'Shit! No wonder you're wet!'

'You know what I'm looking forward to – apart from being fucked by Ron, that is?'

'No. What?'

'Having you watch me – and watching you fuck Cindy, of course.'

The thought that we might have sex in front of each other had not occurred to me until then. I'd heard Sarah having sex with other men, of course, but I'd never seen her. I felt a surge of excitement, followed by a twinge of jealously.

'Jesus!' I breathed.

She laughed softly and continued to stroke my prick.

'Are you going to fuck her ass?'

'You think she'd let me?'

'I think so,' she nodded. 'Why else tell us about, whoever it was, having it that way?'

'Betty-Lou? You may be right. How do you feel about putting on a show for us guys if we need help stiffening-up?' I grinned.

'I thought about that when she mentioned it. I've never done it with a girl before,' she said slowly, 'and I'm not sure I'll want to start tonight.'

'Fine by me,' I said reassuringly.

'But I'm looking forward to fucking Ron while you watch.'

'You're wicked!' I laughed.

'Living with you is making me more wicked by the day,' she retorted, unzipping my flies and slipping her hand inside. 'Hey, you can't blame me!' I protested – and then groaned as she ran a finger nail lightly over the opening in the end of my prick. 'Back when I was just your lodger, you were fucking everything that moved.'

'I know,' she conceded, 'but I've calmed down a bit now – and I'm no longer prepared to settle for quantity, I want quality – and variety – and it seems to me that you're encouraging me to do all sorts of stuff I would never have done otherwise. Like right now, for example. If you had told me six months ago that I would be going on holiday with a guy who wanted me to go out without panties and then flash my pussy in a public bar before going home with a couple of perfect strangers for some group sex I would have told you, you were crazy!'

'I just think you're making up for lost time and, having fucked yourself senseless for a few months, you're now ready to broaden your experience.'

'Well, if half the things we've talked about, happen tonight, I'll certainly have done some broadening,' she laughed.

Ahead of us, Ron pulled off the road and onto a ramp leading down to an underground car park. I eased into the parking bay next to him and grinned at Cindy across the gap separating our cars.

'Have fun!' Sarah said, re-zipping my flies.

'You too!'

Ron had moved quickly round to Sarah's side of the car and opened the door for her so I climbed out of my side and opened Cindy's door. She smiled her thanks and swung her legs out. By keeping her knees some six or more inches apart, she made sure I was able to see that, like Sarah, she wasn't wearing panties.

I offered her my arm once she was on her feet, but she was having none of it. Instead she grabbed my arm and draped it around her neck, pulling my hand down so that she could press it against her breast. The nipple, I couldn't help but notice, was already stiff.

Holding my hand in place as though not trusting me to keep fondling her, she slid her other hand down the back of my chinos to grab my ass.

'Seems like we're all going commando tonight,' she observed.

'It's the only way to travel,' I told her.

She laughed and continued fondling my ass as we followed Ron and Sarah into the lift. On the way up, he stood behind her, his hands loosely around her waist which appeared innocent enough until the look of mischief in Sarah's eyes and the movement of her hips showed she was rubbing her ass against his dick.

Cindy smiled benevolently at them and moved her hand until she was able to work the tip of a finger into my ass. Hearing my sudden intake of breath she looked up, innocently, at me.

'What?'

I rolled my eyes in reply making her laugh.

'You like that, huh? How about if I was to use my tongue?'

I groaned and Ron, guessing – probably as a result of experience – bent to stage-whisper in Sarah's ear.

'I think my wife is doing something dirty to your boyfriend.'

'If she's doing what I think she's doing,' Sarah giggled, 'he'll be loving every second of it.'

The apartment they'd rented was on the top floor of the block and had a great view of the sea. We stood on the balcony for a few minutes looking out over calm water before Cindy, who had seen the view many times, grew impatient and slid her hand down the front of my chinos. As a way of attracting my attention, it was perfect. I looked down at her up-turned and expectant face, slid my hands under the back of her dress to cup her ass and kissed her.

It was a good kiss. Fierce, urgent, demanding and promising more to come. Coming up for air, some minutes later, I noticed Sarah and Ron in pretty much the same situation. Cindy, however, wasn't interested in what the others were doing.

'Let's go inside,' she suggested, practically dragging me, 'and have a dance.'

She put on some soft music and melted into my arms. We didn't so much dance, as swayed on the spot. She resumed her fondling of my prick while I stroked her ass and then I gently turned her round so that, with her ass rubbing my prick, I was able to grope a breast with one hand and rub her clit with the other.

Things were moving along nicely, with Cindy moaning appreciatively and giving every indication that she was not far away from a climax when the other two came in from the patio.

'Well, they seem to be getting along all right!' Ron laughed.

Reluctantly, we stopped what we were doing and Cindy gave a little shake, to bring herself back to reality.

'How about I make a jug of coffee and maybe you could pour out some brandies?' she suggested to Ron.

'Good idea, hon,' he nodded, giving her an affectionate pat on her ass.

She giggled and headed for the kitchen with Ron close behind. I pulled Sarah into my arms and kissed her. For a moment, as our tongues fenced, I almost forgot I was supposed to be lusting after Cindy and reached for a breast. She giggled as she pulled away.

'Harry, leave me alone! You know I'm with Ron. What sort of a girl do you take me for?'

I laughed and then stopped as it finally registered what her kiss had tasted of.

'I wondered why you two were out there so long,' I frowned. 'You sucked him off, didn't you?'

She grinned wickedly and nodded, just as Ron returned with four brandy glasses on a tray.

'Coffee's on its way,' he said cheerfully, offering us each a glass.

Moments later, Cindy came in with another tray of coffee, cups, milk and sugar. We all went through the motions of pouring ourselves some, but it was clear the damn stuff would be cold before anyone got around to drinking it.

Cindy carefully stirred hers and then put down the spoon.

'Too hot to drink just now,' she decided.

'Is that right?' I mused, slipping and arm around her. 'I wonder what we could do until it's cool?'

'That's easy!' she laughed, pushing me down onto one of the two sofas.

She paused only long enough to peel off her dress before kneeling in front of me to start undoing my trousers.

Pretty soon, I was naked, lying back against the cushions and enjoying a blow-job. As such, I was able to watch Sarah step out of her skirt and sit along the sofa, leaning against the end. With one knee drawn up and resting against the back of the sofa and her other foot on the floor, her thighs were wide apart and the invitation was clear. Ron accepted with a grunt of anticipation, burying his head between her thighs – to Sarah's obvious delight, judging from the way she closed her eyes, threw back her head and arched her back.