Fun with Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so caught up in watching Sarah being eaten it was with something of a shock that I realised I was close to cumming. Cindy guessed why I gently pulled her up and away and, with a wicked grin, climbed onto the sofa, straddled me and lowered her cunt towards my face, Grabbing her ass with both hands I alternated between nibbling her clit and licking her cunt with broad stokes of my tongue.

She was, as Ron had mentioned, a noisy little thing. When she wasn't urging me on with a stream of dirty talk, she was moaning and gasping, grinding herself against me.

A wail, followed by a lot of shuddering, informed me she was climaxing and then she grabbed my face with both hands and, as we kissed long and hard, she wriggled herself back onto my erection.

I've never pushed my prick into hot butter, but if I ever did, I imagine it wouldn't be a lot different to pushing it into Cindy. I've always thought Sarah was possibly the hottest and wettest woman it's been my good fortune to fuck, but Cindy just had the edge and it went some way to explaining why she and Ron enjoyed swinging so much. If Cindy was always as ready as she was just then, I imagine she would be hard for one man to keep up with.

Although she felt tight around my prick, she was so wet I slid smoothly into her. She gave a long, loud moan and began rolling her hips around my instinctive thrusts. Over her shoulder, I saw Sarah's face screwed up in that fierce look I knew so well – the one that meant she was being fucked just the way she liked it.

Then my focus shifted back to Cindy. Having pulled back from the edge of a climax while she was sucking me, I knew I wasn't going to be able to delay it much longer and tried desperately to make sure she came as well. As it was, my climax triggered hers and we both shuddered and gasped until our spasms eased. Then we opened our eyes and grinned at each other. It had been a more than satisfactory fuck.

A series of sobbing moans from the other sofa indicated Ron and Sarah had caught us up and, for several minutes, no-one spoke while we waited for our breathing to calm down. Cindy finally climbed off me and sat up.

'Now I'm ready for my coffee.'

'Me too,' Ron smiled lazily.

Sarah smiled, stretching like a cat before running her hands over her breasts. Then she leaned forwards to pick up her coffee.

'You guys aren't in any rush to get rid of us are you?' she asked, casually.

Sarah, clearly, was in the mood for more. Cindy laughed her approval.

'Stay as long as you like!'

I grinned to myself, as, out of the corner of my eye, I caught Sarah reaching for Ron's softening prick. I didn't stare though, because Cindy had similar ideas.

'Sarah seems to be enjoying herself,' she remarked, boldly taking hold of my prick.

'So am I,' I replied. 'Hopefully you are, too.'

'Oh, yes,' she giggled and then gave my stiffening prick a squeeze. 'Especially if I can have this again.'

'I was hoping you'd say that,' I smiled.

'Then why don't I see if I can help you get ready?' she suggested.

I more or less stayed as I was which allowed Cindy to lean on my thighs and use her mouth to complete my erection. For several mind-blowing minutes she showed off her oral skills, keeping me on the edge of cumming but not quite close enough. When she finally sat back I was more than ready to fuck her again.

Despite Sarah's ministrations however – she was using both hands on his prick and balls – Ron looked to be only half erect. Cindy clucked in dismay. Sarah looked up and laughed.

'It's my fault. I got a little carried away when I was sucking him just now – for the second time.'

'I warned her,' Ron said smugly.

'Waste of time,' I grinned. 'Sarah loves swallowing.'

'I like the taste,' she said defensively.

'Me too,' Cindy said quickly, staring admiringly at Sarah.

'What's the matter?' Sarah asked, puzzled.

'I'm just admiring your pussy. Did you wax it, or what?'

'Harry does it,' Sarah laughed, carelessly spreading her thighs to allow Cindy a better look, 'with a razor. Every evening after we're back from the beach or wherever. So I'm nice and smooth for when we fuck.'

'My God, I hope he's careful!'

'So far, so good,' she giggled. 'And I always get turned on when he uses the brush and he gets turned on doing the shaving, so we always end up having a fuck afterwards.'

'It does look smooth,' Cindy nodded.

'Feels great!' Ron confirmed. 'You ought to try it.'

'Maybe I will. It does look very stroke-able – and kissable.'

So saying she dropped to her knees in front of Sarah and gently ran her fingertips over the smooth flesh on either side of her cunt. Sarah stiffened with a jerk, looking startled but, as Cindy continued to stroke her lightly, she relaxed, leaning back and closing her eyes. She gave a yelp of surprise when Cindy started licking her and sat upright, her eyes wide open once more.

'Oh, please let me,' Cindy pleaded.

'It's not that I mind what you're doing, so much,' Sarah said quickly, 'more that I'm kind of messy down there...'

'I know – and I love it!' Cindy laughed. 'Listen, I've been swallowing cum since I was thirteen. These days it's mainly Ron's – but not always.'

So saying she began to eat Sarah out in earnest. Like Ron – whose prick was now visibly stiffening – I watched in fascinated delight. Bearing in mind that Sarah had said she didn't think she was ready to try anything with another woman, she certainly seemed to be enjoying what Cindy was doing to her and when Cindy moved upwards, kissing Sarah's belly and then her breasts, I could see she was waiting for a kiss on the mouth.

That kiss proved to be the key to unlocking Sarah's latent lasciviousness. As soon as their lips met, Sarah's arms came up and around Cindy and began stroking her from shoulders to upper thighs.

When they broke for air, Sarah promptly dipped her head to nuzzle Cindy's breasts and, once Cindy had settled onto the sofa, the two women moved slowly but surely into a sixty-nine. It was a wonderful sight – two gorgeous and sexy women enjoying each other with a total lack of inhibition.

The live sex show had got me every bit as excited as Ron – who was now more than ready and clearly eager to join in again and when the girls finally disentangled themselves and looked round for us, we were waiting with rock hard dicks.

'I see what you mean about a show helping to get their attention,' Sarah giggled approvingly, using both hands to stroke Ron's cock.

'Never fails,' Cindy said happily. She smiled slyly at me, but continued to address Sarah. 'Would you mind if I asked this sexy man of yours to fuck me in my ass?'

'God, no!' Sarah smiled, 'I would guess he'd have asked you himself before long.' She turned to Ron. 'How about you, big boy? Fancy some English ass?'

Ron and I both groaned our appreciation at the offers and Ron quickly fetched a fat tube of lube.

An hour or so later I led Sarah by the hand out of the apartment block towards our car. Once out of their flat I had practically dragged her into the lift and then out and across the car park, such was my hurry.

'Harry, what's the matter? What's the rush?' she panted, almost stumbling in her efforts to keep up. 'Are you mad at me? Have I done something wrong?'

By way of answering, I spun her round and backed her up against the car. The with one hand holding the back of her head and the other squeezing a breast, I kissed her long and hard. I felt her relax a little during the kiss but she still gave me a puzzled look when I pulled back. I took one of her hands and placed it on my erection. She relaxed enough to let out a giggle. 'Cindy not enough for you?'

'Sarah, I can't tell you how amazingly erotic it was, watching you fuck Ron. And when you told him that he didn't have to be so gentle, that you weren't going to break and that you wanted him to fuck you hard – him with his dick buried in that sexy ass of yours . . . I tell you, I thought I was going to hurt Cindy.'

'From where I was kneeling, she was loving it.'

'I hope so. But even though I've cum three times already this evening, if you don't let me fuck you, I swear I'm going to explode.'

Sarah laughed, a low, deep sexy laugh, realising she was now in control.

'You want to fuck me? Even though I'm leaking Ron's cum from both my cunt and ass?'

She was unzipping me as she spoke, knowing there was no need for me to answer.

'That's dirty, Harry, real dirty,' she continued. 'You let some other guy pick me up and fuck me – while you fuck another woman – and now you want to have me when I'm full of his cum . . .?'

'And I have her juices all over my dick?' I added, lifting her dress up the necessary couple of inches. 'Damn right, I do!'

'In a car park? Standing up against our car?'

She groaned as I took her with an impatient thrust – and then giggled.

'I guess you do,' she said happily. 'Shit Harry, this is outrageous. The whole holiday's been outrageous, but tonight has been especially so. God, yes, keep fucking me! You realise I'm going to make a hell of a mess on the car seat on the way home?'

'Not if I lick you out afterwards.'

'Harry, you're amazing – and wonderful and I think I love you! Now, fuck me hard!'