Fun with Sir

Story Info
Me and Sir have a little fun.
1.1k words
3.63
9.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

As I sit between your legs with my hair down leaning over you to suck your cock and let my hair tickle your balls just like you like me too. My collar is on my neck tight with the nipple clamps already attached.

I slowly rub the spot between your balls and your ass as I take you farther down my throat to where I'm almost gagging on your semi hard cock. I feel you getting harder as it starts to get harder to get your cock down my throat.

I then start to come up but you grab my hair and push me back down on your cock. You take my hair in a tighter grip and start using my throat to fuck your cock hard and deep. Telling me "Take it all my little cock slut."

I pull up looking at you with watery eyes as soon as you let go of my hair. I start climbing up your body rubbing my wet swollen clit up and down your cock.

You grab my hips with your strong hands and slide my pussy down your cock pushing me all the way down...deep, hard and quickly. I bite my bottom lip and try not to scream.

I plant my hands on your abs as I start to rock myself back and forth on your hard cock. You place your hands around my throat to remind me who is in charge even though I'm on top of you

As you apply pressure to me neck I start getting faster and harder as I ride your cock. My fingers start to dig into you causing me to leave marks on your skin. I'm having trouble breathing and you know your gonna get me right on the edge before you release me neck.

You slap my breasts and pull them up to you so you can bite and suck on those huge nipples. then you transfer your attention to the other nipple as I start to cum...you stop immediately and tell me I can't cum yet only your cock can make me cum. I whimper slightly as you spank my ass hard.

You spank me right on the middle of my ass cause you know what's waiting for you in my ass. You take me off your cock, laying me down on my back then you attach my wrists to the headboard so I can't move.

You put my legs on your shoulder and you see my wet pussy and my clit peeping out...you then put your face in between my legs and lick & suck my pussy as I beg you to let me cum. You slap my breast to remind me not to make a sound.

As your face is in my pussy your fingers find my tight ass that has your favorite plug in it. You look up at me as you take it out quickly and while shhing me you jam a slightly bigger one in quickly. I rock back and forth moaning as quietly as i can.

You then press your very hard cock slowly into my pussy as I moan aloud trying not to cum. As you press yourself deeper into my wet pussy you look at me and say "Cum for daddy baby cum hard on my cock."

As you tell me exactly what to do, I start cumming hard on your cock. You start going faster and harder. You wrap my legs around your waist so you can lean down and play with my clit. It's shaved clean for your pleasure.

You ask "Have you been a good girl??"

I look up at you knowing what I should say but also knowing what will happen if I do...

I gulp and say "No daddy, I haven't"

You slap my tits hard and attach the clamps to my sore my nipples and my clit. You then unbuckle my hands and turn my over. I scream from my nipples and clamp hitting the bed hard..

You quickly put my wrist back in the cuffs. Then you put my legs in a set attached to the end of the bed too. I moan softly knowing what's coming next.

I'm laying there spread eagle on my tummy and you put a pillow under my hips. You then whisper in my ear as your choking me just slightly with my leather "no cumming."

You then take out that pretty little plug that's been teasing you all night. You do it quickly so that I can't enjoy the sensation of it coming out. As soon as it's out you spank my ass hard on both cheeks then pause as you lube yourself up.

You lean over and pull my hair while whispering don't cum till I tell you to, I whimper cause I know it's going to be hard to do.

As you get back up I feel your hard cock start to press into my asshole widening it drastically. I wiggle a little at the pain that's starting to build up. You slap my ass to tell me to stay still. You then push yourself all the way in and telling me now you may cum!

I cum hard screaming in pleasure & pain feeling so good. I come close to blacking out but you say don't you dare girl. You start going in and out...getting faster & faster as my ass loosens up.

You reach in front of me and pull on the chains to give me more pleasure as you start to cum inside my ass.

After you cum...you unchain my legs & my wrist. You turn me over pull at my nipples as you unclamp them. I moan lightly and you say let me hear you girl. You go down between my legs and unclamp the clit clamp. I start to cum and you put your fingers in my clit helping me cum harder around your fingers.

You get a twinkle in your eye and I know I get my reward for being such a good girl. You lean down and lick my pussy very slowly. I start to moan cause I know you want to hear me now.

You put all your fingers in my pussy again pumping me to an orgasm so you can catch my squirting on your tongue. You have me so worked up right now that I'm cumming over and over.

You whisper I want to see you squirt girl! You fist my pussy and start pumping hard as I begin to cum hard all over your fist. You pull your fist out to see me squirting all over.

You crawl back up into the bed laying down beside me. Pulling me into your arms soothing my body that's still super sensitive from all your attention. I curl my head on your shoulder slightly playing with the hair on your chest.

You whisper good girl. Sleep now we will play more later girl...

CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers