Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Sue expands her sexual interests.
4k words
4.44
201.7k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

"Quick" I said. "roll over on your back, spread your legs and I'll do the same."

I heard the screen door from the parking area open and watched my wife come in with a load of groceries. She didn't notice us on the far side of the pool as she put down her packages and went out to the car for the balance of her purchases.

She came back in and as I watched thru half open eyes looked over at us. I heard a slight gasp when she noticed Sue and as I closed my eyes, heard her footsteps approaching our loungers. I could sense her presence as she stood by for a few moments and then I heard her walk back to the other side of the pool.

I watched her take the groceries in the house and close the sliding glass patio doors.

I told Sue, "keep pretending to sleep until we see what happens."

I was actually starting to doze off when I heard the patio door slide open and a splash as my wife dove into the pool. I opened my eyes as she pulled herself out of the pool not three feet from my lounger and shook water over Sue's and my bodies.

My first reaction was to yell but stifled it when I saw she was buck naked. She stood over us for a few seconds as we stared at her, both Sue and I speechless.

"Well" she said, "take a good look because this is the new me, no more clothes to interfere with the great feeling of the air and sun on this body."

"Don't look so surprised, I know you were both shaking in your boots and wondering what I would do when I caught you bare assed out here."

"When I walked over earlier, I looked real hard at your puss, dear sister and because there was no sign of my husband's seed, realized he had kept his promise not to fuck you"

"I knew he had probably eaten you out cause your pussy hair was soaked and I remember from last week how much you cum when you have an orgasm."

While she was talking, my cock began to stir as I'd never heard my wife talk or act like this before. She did have a lovely body, slim and without any flab or loose skin. Her exercises kept her limber and firm. Breasts, not big but oh so kissable and very sensitive. She had actually had orgasms from my fondling, kissing and squeezing them over the years.

The difference between her and Sue was amazing. Completely different body types. Sue was short and compact, my wife long and slender. Sue's breasts were impressive and her nipples stood out like little thumbs, even when she wasn't excited. My wife had small boobs with tiny pink nips, but they were very sensitive ones. Sue's bush was thick, black and hairy, my wife's was now shaven since our fun night with her sister. Sue had a prominent vulva and her pussy was wide and impressive. Her outer labs were big enough to hold comfortably with my fingers. She told me later when I remarked on the difference between them that in addition to her vibrator she used a large cucumber to pretend fuck her and had ever since she lost her husband. Since that was a few years ago I could see how the practice really expanded her vagina. My wife's had almost no bulge and her mons was small and discreet, her outer lips very tight, just a slight gap at the entrance.

The more I thought about the two of them, the stiffer I got and when my wife noticed my now rampant penis she smiled.

"I see you are interested in the new me, let me show you something else that's new about me", she said as she reached down and grabbed my stiffening cock with one hand and guided it to her lips.

Sue's eyes bugged out at her sister's action and then she started to laugh as she said, "boy you sure are a fast study."

My wife's lips closed around the plum of my cock as she carefully slid it into her mouth. She held my shaft in her hand and started licking only the glans, like a jumbo sized ice cream cone. She had to peel back about an inch of loose skin which extended past the end of my now throbbing seven inches since my foreskin was so long. Actually made me an eight incher if you counted it, which I didn't, only the hard part counts.

"Go ahead Sue, grab his balls while I eat this sweet tasting goody" she yelled.

Sue didn't need any coaxing and grabbed my swelling balls with both hands and started to squeeze them gently in tune with the slurping noise as my wife sucked and licked my knob.

My wife was still standing as she leaned over to handle my cock, so I slipped my fucking finger into her now wet puss and wiggled it back and forth. She moaned and told me to keep doing that as she licked and sucked harder, but still only the glans. Sue was still playing a tune with my balls and I would have fingered her with the other hand, but she was too far away and I didn't want to upset my wife's routine by changing positions.

I was still a long way from cumming, the earlier session with Sue had depleted my stock so to speak. My wife began to tremble as she approached her orgasm. I moved my finger faster and deeper as she cried out and dropped to her knees on the patio.

As soon as she let my cock go, Sue grabbed it and stuck it deep in her mouth. She had never deep throated me but this time sucked it in until her chin was touching my smooth crotch. She didn't let my balls go and kept squeezing them as she moved up and down the shaft.

My wife was now resting on the other lounger, but kept her eyes on Sue's mouth as she swallowed all my cock and watched her start to gag when she had breathing trouble. My cock is at best seven inches hard, but fairly thick and much more than a mouthful.


"What's the matter, too big for you?", she asked as Sue finally gave up and just started

nibbling on my glans.

Sue stopped and replied, "it doesn't look like he's going to cum, I guess he's worn out."

"He only came once before you showed up, so I think he's starting to feel his age." Sue giggled.

"When I woke him this morning with a blowjob, he seemed fine", my wife told her.

"Oh, pardon me", Sue replied, "he just needs a little rest", as she gave my balls a gentle squeeze and moved back to sit by her sister.

"Don't forget", I said "I can take turns sucking on your pussies all day without wearing out, so don't sell me short.

They both laughed and said. " we didn't call you short, let's all swim."

We jumped in the pool and splashed around, playing tickle and grab for the next few minutes, when my wife pulled me over and whispered in my ear, "show Sue our favorite pool game"

I grinned at her and called to Sue, "climb out and sit on the edge of the pool, I want to check something.:

Sue obediently did as instructed and I swam over to her. "Move closer to the edge so your puss is right on the last tile."

As she moved I placed myself between her legs and bent over to within two or three inches of her wet and impressive crotch.

"What's up" , she asked, looking down at me.

I laughed and said, "nothings up, you took care of that earlier.

"This is what your sister and I do every time we use the pool. It's her reward for being a good wife and an understanding mate."

With that I grabbed her outer labs and buried my face in that sweet smelling puss of hers.

She gasped and then moved slightly so I could have better access to her clit. It was still erect from our earlier game and I sucked it into my mouth. I gently bit it and tugged it back and forth with my teeth. She groaned and started to wiggle her ass up and down to apply more pressure. Her clit actually got larger as I held it firmly between my lips. I'd never seen it this big before, it was like sucking a little penis.

She kept on groaning and my wife told me. " to go man, go." "Try licking her canal along each side."

I stuck my tongue out, which is fairly long and took a full lap of each inner lab. Then I repeated the movement two or three more times as Sue bucked back and forth on the pool's edge.

"Don't stop", she begged "keep doing that, but grab my clit with your finger and squeeze."

I grabbed her clit and pinched fairly hard as I licked her labs back and forth.

My wife was now by my side, her eyes fixed on Sue's pussy as I ground away and pulled her clit roughly to and fro.

Sue screamed, loud enough to wake the neighborhood, "I'm coming, coming, coming" as she buckled out of my grasp and fell back on the patio.

Sue was panting as she tried to get her breath and my wife told her to relax and just wait a few minutes.

I heard a noise by the driveway and as I looked over, saw our next door neighbor, Louise

standing by the screen door with a stunned look on her face. I climbed out of the pool and walked over to the door. I still had a semi-hardon and my balls were swinging as I got closer to her.

"I was working in the garden when I heard a scream and thought someone was in trouble" she said.

Her eyes were fixed on my package of goodies and she was blushing. We were only four feet apart, so she was getting a good look. Then she looked over to where Sue was still sprawled out on the patio and saw my wife walk up the steps from the pool and come over to us.

"Hi Louise", my wife said" how are you?" as she made no attempt to cover her nudity.

Poor Louise was now scarlet with embarrassment, but made no move to leave.

I said, "we were skinny dipping, as you can probably see and having a little fun with Sue."

By this time Sue was aware and pushed herself up and came over to the door. Louise couldn't help but stare as she approached. Her thick black snatch, the hair all covered with her cum and even dripping down her thighs. Sue really juiced out when she had a super orgasm.

Louise took a good look at Sue's body, her nipples still hard and prominent after the pussy lashing I gave her.

"Well, I can see why you were having fun and I want to apologize for interrupting, but right now I have to go home and relieve myself, I'm so hot from seeing you all like this"

she told us as she started to leave.

Louise was dressed in a tiny pair of white shorts and a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off for comfort. I noticed her crotch was damp and could see the outlines of her pussy lips thru the thin material.

Louise had been our neighbor for two or three years, having won the house in her divorce settlement. We didn't really know her very well, just waving neighbors on the few times we'd see her outside her home. I knew she had a teen age daughter who divided her time with Louise and her ex. She was about forty, slightly graying black hair, good strong legs with no cellulite, a generous full bosom and beautiful blue eyes. I wondered why her former husband ever let her go.

Suddenly, Sue spoke up, "Louise, why don't you join us for a glass of wine and I'll see if I can help you?"

Louise turned and looked at me, her eyes again straying to my crotch and asked, " if I minded?"

"On one condition", I replied. "strip down!"

"What" she said.

"You heard me, we can see you are already moist between your legs and I know you've seen naked people before."

"Oh yes, I've been to several Club Meds and Sandals resorts over the years and seen all sizes and shapes, but this is too up close and personal" she replied.

"Well it's a good chance to meet your neighbors and relax". I told her, "and besides I can tell your curiosity is peaked.:

"Ok, I'll come for a glass of wine, but only for a minute."

"Sure", I replied as I watched her pull her shorts down to reveal a very thin g thong panty

now obviously wet. She quickly pulled off the thong and with a single motion stripped her T-shirt. She had lovely, full tits, a good size 38, with large auroras and nice sized nips. Her pubic area was shaved to leave only a narrow strip of very dark hair along either side of the entrance.

I heard Sue mutter "my God" to herself as we all shared in checking out our guest.

We went in the family room from the pool patio and I busied myself opening a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. Every so often I noticed Louise peeking glances at me as my balls swung from my exertions. I figured she hadn't had a man for maybe three years, so she was trying to recall what a nice cock looked like. I found out later I was right as she poured her heart out to Sue and my wife.

After two glasses of wine I excused myself and went up to my office on the second floor. We had a two story home with four bedrooms upstairs, one of which I had converted to an office. At the same time I had a two way mirror installed in the closet adjoining the

adjacent bedroom. On the bedroom side it was full length. In the closet which was a walk-in I had placed a couch which had a full view of the room and anyone in it. At the time my wife called me a pervert, but I patiently explained that I was a voyeur . Then I had to explain that. In any event we had never had occasion to use the mirror since it was installed. Now I had a feeling that was about to change. I pulled the sheet covering the mirror to one side and closed the closet door.

Back downstairs, I noticed the girls had opened another bottle of wine and Sue was sitting on a leather couch, next to Louise, She had one arm around Louise's shoulder and was casually feeling her right breast, lightly brushing her fingers long the area adjoining the body. Louise's tits were very impressive and I noticed her nips had responded to Sue's caressing. She didn't seem to mind and actually had leaned back into Sue's embrace.

My wife glanced at me and winked to let me know she was aware of Sue's advances.

I motioned to her and asked if she would help me find some more wine where we had it stored in the garage. She knew I had something in mind, so jumped up and said, "let's go,"

We went thru the kitchen entrance and I paused as we did, out of sight of Sue and Louise.

A moment later I heard Louise ask Sue, "what did you mean when you said you'd help

me?"

Sue giggled and replied, "when I saw you standing there with the wet crotch and all, I couldn't help myself. I had just had a monstrous orgasm, as you heard, but seeing you made me horny all over again. In case you don't know by now, I'm Bi"

Louise didn't speak for a minute or so, but then said", I haven't had a woman love me since my college days and our sorority parties. I had several of the girls in the club, as a matter of fact, it was part of our initiation ceremony. We wanted all the pledges to have a good rounded sex life and they could choose which they preferred later."

"That's feels good," I heard Louise say, as I peeked around the corner and saw Sue tweaking her right nipple. "kiss them if you like, they are very lonely for love."

I made some noise as I reentered the room, followed by my wife who had picked another wine from our collection. Sue dropped Louise's breast as we entered and tried to act natural.

"Why don't you show Louise our house?" I asked Sue.

Sue gave me a strange look as I realized she hadn't seen much of it herself. I poured some more wine and took them on a quick tour of the downstairs area, all of us holding our glasses and getting the usual oh and ah from Louise as she complimented us on our furnishings and decor.

I told Sue", take Louise upstairs and show her the bedrooms and my office."

I winked at her as she looked my way and knew she understood my intentions.

"Ok, let's go" ,she said as she took Louise by the arm and started up the stairs.

When they were out of hearing range I asked my wife if she knew Sue was bi-sexual.

"No, I didn't, but remember we were never very close as children and I hardly ever saw her before she married Tom."

"Why did you send her upstairs with Louise, are you planning something?"

"Yes, I am. Remember the mirror I had installed that we never used?

Mt wife laughed and said, "the old me would turn you down, you pervert, but now I'm kind of interested."

We quietly made our way up the stairs to my office and slipped into the closet, As we looked thru the mirror, Sue and Louise were looking around the room admiring the queen sized bed and the full bathroom attached to the far side.

They sat on the bed and Sue took Louise in her arms and cuddled her. I could see Louise tremble a little as Sue bent to kiss her nipples, one and then the other. Sue took both breasts and pulled them together so she could suck both nipples at once.

After a bit Louise said. "Oh, you're so good, I've never had this done before"

Sue laughed as she replied. "what do college kids know?"

Sue pushed Louise back on the bed and spread her legs apart. She then positioned herself so her pussy was pressed against Louise's. Sue began a gentle motion back and forth as she rubbed her hairy puss against the almost shaven one.

"I don't want to go too fast because I'm afraid my hair will give you brush burns,"

Sue told her.

Louise just groaned as she played with Sue's now stiff left nipple. After a few minutes Sue flipped herself over and buried her face in Louise's now wet and excited cunt.

She told Louise to talk dirty to her and Louise repeated over and over "eat my cunt you dirty bitch." "use your fucking tongue, suck my clit, nibble my labs, bite my clit, use your whole tongue, suck harder."

I felt my wife grab my now rampant cock as she whispered, "wow, what a show!"

I could see Louise was losing control as she started mumbling instead of speaking and she screamed as she had orgasm after orgasm, nearly drowning Sue with her juices. Sue pulled away and went back to sucking nipples. Louise just relaxed and moaned from time to time as she rested, enjoying Sue's attentions.

My wife started moving her hand up and down my shaft, the loose skin moving down and then up over my glans as she pulled faster and faster. She could feel me coming as she held my balls and as I was about to explode, lowered her face and took my whole load down her throat. Another first for her, I couldn't get over how fast she had changed.

I went to my knees in front of the couch and pulled her to the edge. "One good turn deserves another", I said as I gently spread her pussy lips and sucked her little hood in my mouth.

I have to work her hood for a few minutes, as her clit is small, nothing like Sue's, It soon

popped out from it's hiding place and I started to nibble slowly and then increasing the pressure as she responded. It's a whole different game with my wife than Sue, so I took my time, occasionally moving to her channel with long strokes of my tongue which I know she loves.

I pulled off for a breath and told my wife, "I can't see from down here, what are they doing now?

"Don't stop", she said "I'll keep you posted"

I lowered my face to her sweet puss and licked up and down her open canal and felt her shudder with joy.

"They look like they're resting, although Sue is sucking her tits. Louise is just lying there with a big smile on her face. Now she is moving over to Sue and just took one of those big fat nips of her and is pulling it. God. they are big and she‘s pulling both of them now as far as she can and I mean hard. Sue is almost crying but told her not to stop. Louise is really working up a sweat as she yanks and pulls her nips. Sue is moaning and crying out

and her pussy is facing me so I can see almost up to her uterus. Gee, she‘s got a huge cunt. Could hide three of mine in there. I was getting a big kick, listening to my wife and her use of words I didn't know she knew. Now it looks like the damn broke and her cunt is flowing like Niagara Falls, She‘s bouncing all over and Louise had to let go of her nipples.

"Suck on my clit. you fucker" she said as she wiggled her butt.

"They just went in the bathroom and I heard the shower go on, so I guess they'll be going downstairs soon"

I speeded my sucking and her clit responded to it's max size, A moment later she jerked as her orgasm kicked in and I could taste her sweet juices as they flowed across my face.

After a few seconds she told me to wipe my face and we went back downstairs.

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12