Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

My wife looked at me and said. “I sure missed all the action, but I’m glad I saved myself for Jeff;”

Sue said, “One last thing about Liz and then I want to get back to Louise.”

“Liz decided she wanted to suck every cock in the senior class at school, when we entered our final year. It didn’t take long for the word to spread and she soon had a full card. She had a polaroid camera and her only condition was a picture of each cock, mostly before she sucked it dry but a few limp ones after she finished. She also wanted to eat certain girls’ pussies, but only ones of her choosing. Cindy and I would tell her picks how great she was and arrange the meetings. Only had one or two turn downs from all we asked.
She took their pictures too, but only the faces. We’d have these slumber parties at different girls houses and she’d bring all her cock picture and pass them around. We’d try to guess the boy’s names from the pics. She had a private numbering system, so she knew who they were but never told anyone.

“Cindy and I had first dibs on the cocks we liked and Liz would call the boys over so
we could get our licks in. We both became very good cock suckers. By the way, I lied when I told you I only had one boy besides Tom.”

“Yeah, I figured that out by now.”

“Whatever happened to Liz and Cindy”, I asked.

“They ended up marrying brothers they met in college and moved out west. I’ve lost touch with them except for Christmas cards.”

Sue excused herself, told us all the reminiscing had made her horny and hurried next door to Louise’s.

More to follow.


Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12