Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 10

Story Info
Story continues to evolve.
5.2k words
4.3
71.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
65 Followers

A couple more weeks passed with much the same activity going on around the pool and in the house.

Finally Louise announced she had finished with Will and his new set of balls. Sure enough, the sack was longer and I estimated some two inches had been added to his hangers. We all gathered and took turns pulling his scrotum and squeezing his testicles. Will loved it and as he got harder and stiffer, Jimmie grabbed his cock and stuffed it in his mouth sucking voraciously as his head moved up and down the shaft. He pulled Will's sack harder and harder as his penis swelled and love juice came gushing out, covering Jimmie's face and dripping down his chest. Jennie dropped to her knees and began licking whatever she could from his chest and Will's now diminishing penis.

Finally Will stood up while patting Jimmie on the head and pulling Jennie to her feet, kissing her cum covered lips as he announced. "Thank you all, it's been a real pleasure knowing you and I hope we can stay in touch."

"Don't worry, we'll be available and any time you need Jimmie or Jennie, just call and I'll send them over." Grace said as she gathered her things.

Everyone said their goodbyes as the entourage walked out thru the patio door and climbed into their van.

.....................................................

The next morning I woke earlier than usual and noticing Elena and my wife still sleeping decided not to bother them. It was still too early for Maria, as she was scheduled to arrive at eight so I grabbed a glass of orange juice, went to the front door for the paper and walked to the patio. I sprawled out on one of the loungers, face up and started to catch up on the news. Instinctively I grabbed my dormant penis, just because it felt so good with the early morning sun warming it and my sack.

Suddenly I felt movement and looking to the outside door, saw Sue enter and as she approached said, "Good morning, you're up early."

"Hi!" she replied, "Couldn't sleep and I saw you come out here from my window."

I made a little room for her as she sat on my lounger and moving my hand, substituted hers on my penis. She slowly moved up my shaft, pulling the loose skin to my plum and then back to my groin. She kept repeating the motion as I relaxed and let nature take it's course. I didn't have my wake up blow job or fuck so my cock responded like the good boy it is after a rest.

"Don't stop. that feels so good."

Sue grinned as she asked, "How come my sister doesn't keep her hand on this baby anymore? I never saw her next to you if she wasn't holding it."

"That was her way of telling everyone my cock was her private toy and not to fuck with it. Since she made me break Elena's cherry, it's now open to the public. I know you've seen me fuck everything around here since then."

"I forgot, do you want to fuck right now or would you rather talk?"

"About what and why couldn't you sleep?"

"Louise's daughter came home last night."

"Oh, what happened?"

"The door bell rang and Louise went to answer it, bare assed as usual. I don't know who was more surprised, the daughter seeing Louise like that or Louise seeing her daughter. She's been living upstate with her father ever since the divorce and seldom calls or writes. When they came in the living room where I was, her eyes bugged out and she kept staring at my naked body, mostly my pussy."

"It's a pussy worth staring at." I interjected.

"Thanks, Jeff. You know how to make a girl feel good."

"After a few seconds she ran to the guest room and slammed the door. Louise followed She was with her a good hour or more before she came back to me."

"Tell me what happened."

"Later. I want to talk about something else." She kept her hand moving on my shaft all the time she was talking and it continued to feel good, even a little pre cum formed and when she felt it trickle down to a finger, leaned over and lovingly licked it away.

"You have to know that I haven't been completely honest with you about my past. My conscience has been bugging me lately and I want to come clean. The other day when I told you and Sis about my early experiences I left a lot out. I never felt really loved by my parents, always thought they favored the others. I realize now they loved us equally, but back then I rebelled and did things I shouldn't."

"What for instance?" I asked as I felt my balls tremble from Sue's fondling my now stiff pecker.

"Well, if you remember my telling you how Liz, my girlfriend had a target to suck every cock in our senior class and to eat certain favorite girl's cunts?"

"I do, in fact I envied all those guys."

"Liz had this big house, with her own room and bath. She would bring her victims, if you want to call them that to her house."

"Any problem with her parents?"

"Not really and here's why. One day her mother went to her father's office and walked in on his bookkeeper giving him a blowjob. His lame excuse was, "I'm looking for the perfect blowjob." He told her so far, she was the best and that his employee was only so-so. Liz's mother told her later, she wouldn't have minded his weird quest if only he had leveled with her. In fact, she'd had several one nighters since their marriage, because she craved variety. Anyhow, they were divorced but still stayed friendly because of Liz. The mother got the house and the father kept his business."

"Quite a story, what happened next?"

"This happened the same year Liz was doing her thing with the seniors and whoever. Liz realized her mother was a very sex driven woman after she confessed about her affairs so decided to help her. She told her mother about Cindy and me and how we had learned from magazines and books all we knew about sex, even about sucking the brother's cock and how he responded. Instead of being shocked, her mother felt sorry for us and decided to take us under her wings. Her son was away at college most of the time, so he didn't fit in our games for the most part."

"What did she do to help?"

"The next time Liz had a boy come over, we all got bare assed, including her mother. We hid in the next bedroom as Liz took him in hers. Liz loved being nude, so stripped down as soon as she entered the room, to the boy's delight. He quickly followed and his cock sprang up as he pulled off his shorts. Boy, do I miss those fast young risers. Anyhow, Liz took her mandatory picture and pushed him on the bed, taking his already dripping cock in her mouth and doing her best deep throat effort. While he was in the midst of his ecstasy, all three of us came thru the door and went to the bed.. His eyes expressed his shock as his rigid digit went from a five inch proud woody to a three inch twitching piece of flesh."

"Tell me about the mother."

"Well, she was about forty, medium height with a slender build. Nice 34C tits with little pink nipples and big areolas. She had a nice brown bush around her crotch area, and you could see her cunt lips sticking out thru the hair. Actually she was quite a tasty dish as I'll explain later."

"So, what happened next?"

"The poor guy was almost passing out until he realized we were all naked and then his little soft dick started to rise until he had his five inches back. If I recall, it was a thick one and his balls weren't too bad, medium sized with two distinct lemons showing in his sack. Cindy went right for his balls and started playing with them as he tossed under her. Liz went back to his cock to finish what she had started. Her mother told me to climb on the bed and sit on his face. He tried to avoid me but couldn't move. I felt his hot breath thru my bush and without urging felt his tongue touch my clit. I shuddered as a good feeling started running up my spine and as he spilled his load down Liz's throat, my juices flowed out, nearly drowning the sucker."

"When we slowed down Liz, her mother and Cindy climbed on the bed. Eat my pussy you degenerate little bastard. Liz's mother told him as she opened her legs. He didn't object, just obediently shoved his face in her Vee and soon had her vibrating as she orgasmed and then again as he kept licking and sucking her. Finally, she groaned and pulled his head out of her crotch.

"You pass, you little shit, but now go home and work on your own baby cock. It's too small to give a woman like me pleasure even though my daughter thinks it's cute."

"We all laughed as he dressed and slunk out of the room."

"I pulled Liz's mother over to the side of the bed and started sucking her right nipple and pinching her left. She laid back and pulled me on top, spreading her legs and telling Cindy to kiss her puss. Cindy was soon buried nose deep in her soaking wet cunt as Liz stood by the bed, just shaking her head."

"Quite a story." I said.

Sue turned her attention to my now dripping cock and licked the pre-cum off as she kept pulling and squeezing my shaft. I just relaxed on the chaise as she cupped my balls and bounced them up and down. grinning at my look pf pleasure. She tried to put one in her mouth but couldn't quite make it go in, so she just licked and sucked them until I could feel myself getting ready to explode. I gushed forth a massive load of cum, hitting her right in the face as she gasped and then opened her mouth to get as much as she could as I continued to spend.

"Boy, you were ready." ,She said as she wiped her face and sat up.

"Yeah, I didn't get my usual fuck or blowjob this morning, everyone was still sleep."

Just then the patio door opened and Maria came in, stripping as she entered until she was buck naked. She walked over to us and smiled as she took in Sue's face, still wet with my cum and pointed at my limp dick.

"I missed all the fun."

"That's what you get for being late, no action for you today."

I pulled her over and ran my hand over her cunt, starting to show the beginning of a new growth of hair. She giggled as I slipped in a finger and then another into her liberal hole and wiggled them back and forth. She was soon dripping and the stubble soaked as I slipped another finger in. Sue grabbed Maria's left nipple and pulled hard causing her to utter a Spanish expletive. I think it was "bitch". I now had four fingers working and they were doing a job on her as she started to groan and her body swayed as she stood by my side. She grabbed my still soft pecker and squeezed with all her might as she came, her juices running down her leg and covering my hand. Sue grabbed my hand and began licking, tasting Maria's essence as Maria fell to her knees. She still held my cock with an iron like grip, Actually it felt good as my shaft expanded slightly under her fist.

"Let go." I said.

She did and I could see her fingerprints along the length of my semi-hard penis. We all laughed as she stood up and told me, "thanks."

Maria went in the house as Sue got up and walked out the patio door.

"I'll be back later, after I check on Louise's daughter."

My wife came out and walking over said, "What's with Maria, she's smirking like she just got fucked?"

"Well, at least finger fucked." I replied/

My wife laughed when I explained and asked what Sue wanted so early?

Before I could answer, the patio door swung open and Sue, Louise and a cute young girl came in. They were nude but she was fully dressed and blushed when she saw me and my wife standing there naked before her. Her eyes were fixed on my genitals and she turned a deeper shade of red when I shook my half stiff cock at her.

I'm sorry," she stammered, 'but I didn't believe my mother and her friend when they told me about your house rules."

"So, now you know, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I have to think about it." she replied as she turned and ran out the door, giving my balls a quick look before departing.

Louise laughed. "She's not all that shy, but I think more surprised."

"I had a long talk with her last night, after she calmed down from seeing Sue and me running around naked"

"She's been with her father for the past three months, between school years. I didn't want her at my place, especially since we've gotten so friendly and Sue and I have an arrangement."

"The reason she suddenly came here is because she's having a problem with him and it's my fault."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if I mentioned my ex's sex hangups or not, but he was into submissive activity and I've always been the domineering type. After we were married a few months, we had a stupid argument, I can't even remember about what, but I was pissed at him. That night after he had fallen asleep, I tied a rope around his sack, we always slept in the nude so his balls were available and tied a ten pound lead weight to the other end. I pulled the rope over the bottom edge of the bed and let the weight drop down. The sudden yank on his testicles woke him up and he groggily asked, "what happened?"

"I'm pulling your nuts off, you fucking bastard." I told him.

"To my surprise, he smiled and told me "it felt great." He got the biggest boner I'd ever seen him have and told me to sit on his face while he rewarded me. That was a great night of love making, both of us went crazy, sucking, fucking, licking, kissing, you name it."

"From then on, it became a nightly ritual and he gradually got up to twenty pounds of weight. I also worked on his penis, he was cut, so there was no foreskin to play with but I hung weights on his cock and over time it grew a good inch longer."

"So what does all this have to do with your daughter?"

Louise smiled. "We had been playing our games for years and by the time our daughter was a teenager, never thought she knew. One night I heard a small noise and saw her peeking though the bedroom door. When she saw me looking, she turned away. The next morning she told me she had been aware of our sex habits for several months. Curiosity caused her to wonder and then she became fascinated. I didn't know what to say, merely muttered something dumb about adults and their games."

Well, what happened to your daughter after that?"

"Nothing, until we were divorced and agreed to share her time between us. She told me last night when she was with her father she was expected to tie weights to his balls and cock like I had done. He knew she had seen us, so figured since I wasn't available to cater to him, she would do. She told me she loved her father and was eager to see him happy. She was also proud of his low hangers and thick long cock. None of her boy friends could compare and actually she's still a virgin because of him. She wants a husband hung like her daddy."

"I think, Jeff when she saw your equipment she was greatly impressed. You've got much bigger balls and a comparable dingus."

"Thanks. Do you think she'll be back?"

"Louise chuckled, I saw her expression when she was ogling you. Her curiosity will do her in."

Louise stood up and walked out the patio door, talking over her shoulder, "I'll be back in a little while."

My wife and I relaxed on one of the loungers talking about Louise's story and wondering what would happen next. Sue went in and brought a bottle of cold white wine to me which I opened and poured in glasses brought by Elena. I rubbed her smooth pussy in thanks as my wife smiled and said ."slip in your finger, you finger fucker." Elena blushed since she had been watching me finger her sister earlier.

Sue said, "let me" as she pulled Elena down on another lounger.

"Does it still hurt?" Sue asked.

Elena opened her legs and told Sue to feel her labs. Sue obliged quickly and even bent down and kissed the sweet little box. She then poured a little of her wine on Elena's puss, quickly licking it up as it ran down her crotch. Elena quivered and I think had a small orgasm as Sue continued kissing her slit. My wife left my side and walked over to Elena's chaise and without a word, sat on her face. Only Elena's nose was visible as she quickly began nibbling that sweet tasting puss. Sue's ass was sticking up as she leaned over to suck Elena's little cunny so I figured what the hell as I positioned myself behind her and slipped my now throbbing cock deep inside her ample box. She moaned with pleasure as she felt me penetrate and grabbed me with her cunt muscles. It was a great feeling as I let myself get in her rhythm as she licked Elena and squeezed my member.

Such was the scene as I heard the patio door open and looking over saw Louise and her daughter, now both naked, walk in.

The daughter gasped when she saw what was going on but Louise only laughed and told her we were just acting out our fantasies.

Without stopping my pumping motion into Sue's eager snatch I said. "Welcome to our house of eternal pleasure."

Sue, Elena and my wife just waved their arms as they continued their action and I could hear signs of impending orgasms as they quickened their paces. Sue wiggled her ass and squeezed my cock harder as she lavished Elena's dripping puss.

Louise's daughter couldn't take her eyes off my balls as they swung to and fro, kicking Sue's belly with every buck of my hips and the loud accompanying slap. I heard Louise tell her daughter that she was responsible for those suckers as she pointed my way. The daughter's eyes opened wide as she looked at her mother with awe and wonder in her expression.

Louise said, "Hey everyone, this is my girl Callie, a sweet young virgin but no stranger to sex perversion."

Still banging away I looked Callie over, seeing a slim, very slim young body with smaller tits than my wife, but with prominent aureoles, two bumps on her chest, dark pink and nipples some half-inch long, Her most outstanding feature was her thick red hair covered pussy. The hair matching her crew cut head and a noticeable clit peeking thru the bush. When she saw me staring, she quickly moved her hand to cover her groin, but I noticed her nips harden and poke further out from her small titties. Her body didn't have an ounce of fat on it and her long lithe legs were muscular and trim. I found out later she was a distance runner for her college team and regularly ran five to ten miles a day.

Noticing her clit made my cock even harder and Sue shook with pleasure as I speeded my thrusting motion and soon ejaculated with great force into her hot vibrating cunt. I pulled out, my now limp dick hanging straight down and dripping with cum and Sue's juices. Elena screamed with pleasure as her orgasm hit and Sue pulled away from her slit as she shuddered with pleasure. My wife pulled her face deeper in her puss and told her to keep on sucking her clit.

I thought I'd test Callie, so I called Maria over and told her to lick all the fluids off my dick, which she did eagerly. Grabbing my flaccid cock like a broken salami and shoving it deep in her mouth.

"Louise," I said, " Why don't you do the same for Sue, I know she'd appreciate it."

Louise patted Callie on the back and joined Sue on the chaise, assuming the sixty-nine position so she could get as well as give. Sue didn't miss a beat as she buried her face in Louise's untouched pussy, while Louise began busily liking all the cum and love juice from her cunny.

Poor Callie looked like a lost child as she watched all the activity but I could tell she was excited as her nips were now rock hard and an inch long sticking straight out from her cute little breasts Her pussy hair was wet and her clit was much more prominent as it emerged from it's hood and became erect.

She sat on one of the loungers and slightly spread her legs, moving one hand down to hold her clit and lightly squeeze it. She turned red when she saw me watching but didn't stop. I gave her a thumbs up as I pulled Maria's head off my cock and told her to bring more wine. She gave my old pecker one last kiss as she reluctantly went as told.

She turned her attention to Sue and Louise as she kept pinching her clit and now tweaking her right nipple. Louise was starting to moan as Sue tongue lashed her cunt, adding two fingers as she licked away.

Priapus
Priapus
65 Followers
12