Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

I heard my wife yell as Elena finally got her off and watched her juices flood Elena's face as she twitched and shook from a powerful orgasm. I went over and kissed Elena, licking my wife's fluids and French kissing her lovely little mouth.

Finally Louise and Sue had simultaneous orgasms as they rocked, actually falling off the chaise from their gyrations. We all laughed and clapped as they rose and took bows.

Maria brought more glasses with the wine as she poured and watched everyone relax and settle down from the wild activity.

Callie stopped fingering herself as she accepted a glass of wine and joined her mother on one of the loungers.

"So Callie, what brings you home from your father's?", I asked point blank.

"It's OK sweetie, I told them about your father's quirks and how you've been helping him."

Callie took a sip of her wine and looked around the patio, studying each of us in turn. When she turned back to me, she avoided looking at me and kept her eyes fixed on my crotch.

"I guess there's nothing you bunch haven't heard or done so I won't hold anything back."

I could feel my cock stiffening as she continued to stare and she rewarded me with a big smile

"I know my mother has told you I'm still a virgin at twenty years old, having never been penetrated by one of those, pointing at my semi-hardon. It doesn't mean I haven't done other things for pleasure, after all I'm still human. I developed these when I was fifteen, pinching both her nipples but my breasts never caught up with them. They are very sensitive and I can get off just by having them touched or licked."

I heard Louise say, "Honey, I never knew!"

"I know you didn't but every time I'd go to a slumber party in Junior and Senior High the girls would pull, kiss, lick and fondle them til I orgasmed. Starting at fifteen and right thru to the girls in my college sorority, so I'm no stranger to good feelings. I even did my share of playing with my friends tits, though I'm not a Lez."

She took her eyes off my genitals as she looked down at her red haired sweet box, placing one hand lovingly on the clit peeking out.

"When I was a little older, I started to develop this beautiful red hair around my private parts, thanks no doubt to Grandma's genes as she had long red tresses down to her waist. At eighteen, I realized my clit was not like most girls. We had always taken turns examining each other as we grew up and it soon became obvious to one and all that I was special."

Louise said, "I did notice that when you walked around naked, figured you'd inherited it from me."

Louise spread her legs wide apart and we could all see her clitty looking back at us. Actually we all knew her clit well, having abused it in every way since she joined us.

Callie continued, "So anyway, I'm no stranger to sexual feelings and have even had my share of boy playing. Yes mother, starting in high school I'd let them suck my nipples and kiss my clit as I masturbated them. I've had my hands on many a cock, small, large and in between. I'm in my junior year now but last year, I spent my sophomore year in London at the University Most of the kids in my classes were boys, so I got a lot of attention, especially when I didn't wear a bra and my nipples poked out. I spent almost every night. with one or more guys, once with five. My rules. tit playing, clit stimulation. no penis penetration and no blow jobs. I loved to play with their balls but those cold, damp London nights would shrivel them to the point of disappearing. Over there it's called wanking when a male jerks off, so I wanked many a good English lad. Oh, also a bunch of foreign ones,"

"I realized that Dad's equipment was my favorite and now that I've seen Jeff's I have two perfect penises and sets of balls to admire. Jeff's balls are awesome, I've never seen any so full and well formed."

As she leaned over and hefted one ball after the other in the hand not playing with her clit, I said. "Your mother had a lot to do with how they look now."

"So Callie, you are still a blowjob and vagina virgin, is that your claim?" My wife asked,

"What does all this have to do with your father and his tricks?" I asked.

Callie was still holding my balls as she answered and reluctantly let them drop on the chaise.

"A week ago, after I'd tied him and placed the weights he asked me to take off my clothes and stay a few minutes. I usually either go out or to bed when I've fixed him up. At first, I refused, but he begged and I thought what the hell, he's seen me enough running naked in the good old days. So I stripped down and stood by the bed as he examined me from head to toe. He told me I had developed into a beautiful young woman and commented on my nipples and clitty. I thanked him and gave him a goodnight kiss as I left. Next night, same thing, so I started coming to his bedroom naked to save some time. Funny, I got a strange look from the housekeeper one night as she passed me in the hall. She was usually long gone by the time we went to our bedrooms, but this night had some extra cleaning or something. Anyway, that night he asked me to climb on the bed and sit on his face so he could suck my clit. It was weird seeing him all tied up with the weights pulling his balls down the front of the bed and pleading with his daughter for a sex act. I must have been horny that night, so I climbed on the bed and put my pussy where he asked. I admit he is a good pussy eater and I had one hell of an orgasm. After all I've had dozens of guys ask the same thing, so why should dear old dad miss out."

Louise smiled and said, "Yeah, he could really lick a clit."

"It sounds like you were having a good thing going, what happened?" Sue asked.

"Two nights ago, after I tied him and did the weight thing I noticed he had a real boner. His prick was rock hard and actually throbbing as I stood and let him look me over. Suddenly, with tears in his eyes he asked me to suck him off. I was stunned, called him a dirty pervert and ran from the room. I wasn't breaking my rules for him or anyone until I married. I went to my room, packed and came to mother that same night."

Louise spoke up. " I had a call from his housekeeper this morning. She came to work the day after Callie left and heard noise from hubby's bedroom. Opening the door she saw him, tied up and the weights hanging from his balls. She said she was stunned for a minute, never realizing he was so kinky. Finally she approached him and asked if she could help. "Two things," he said. "first untie me and then suck this sweet cock of mine." Fuck you, she told him, suck your own cock. I would if I could, he told her. I'll double your pay if you do what I want. Every night before you leave, tie me up and hang the weights, get my cock hard and suck it off. In the morning, untie me and blow me again. While he was talking, she was quietly admiring his impressive penis, now rock hard as he got excited. Can you handle two blow jobs that often? Don't worry about me, just do your part, he told her. Well, I can use the money and you are hung like a donkey, I've always liked big ones and you do qualify. So, she untied him and sucked his cock. He must have liked it, as she told me he complimented her on a job well done. That night she did as requested and again this morning. She also told me her sex life at home got 100% better when she told her husband about the arrangement. He Frenched her and ate her pussy til she cried."

"So", I said to Callie, "Alls well that ends well."

Louise told Callie to get in the pool and sit on the edge as Jeff had a special initiation ceremony he performed on all new parties to our games.

More coming.

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12