Fun with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day afternoon Didi was talking with her girlfriend on phone. I heard she asked her friend to accompany her for some shopping. Her friend told her to confirm that in the evening. After some time I caught didi alone in the corner (I have to wait for opportunity to get her alone as mother used to be around all the time).

"Didi I also wanted to do some shopping. Shall I come with you?"

She thought for a while and said, "but Sonu! I already talked with my friend and she is coming with me. Also I haven't talk with Ma yet that I am going for shopping".

"No problem! You just tell Ma that I'm also coming with you so She'll give you permission easily. Then we'll call your friend from outside that program has cancelled so she doesn't need to come. What you say?"

"Sounds ok to me! Let me talk with Ma then",

saying that she went inside to asked mother. Off course mother gave her permission easily as I was supposed to accompany her.

That day evening Didi and me went to the garments market together. While going there were too much rush in the bus. I was standing just behind her occasionally pressing myself against her buttock taking advantage of rush. There was rush in the market also. All the time I was pressing against her protecting her from rush. When I would stop to see some cloths in footpath stall and she would stand very close to me, pressing her thighs, buttock or breast against my body. If she would see some cloths I would press my groin in her buttock or move my hand on her ass and back. Off course! It was all as if due to rush I am protecting her from male touches and seem I obliged to do. I don't think so she even noticed those touches and caress.

I buy one jean and two T-shirt and Didi buy one pink Punjabi Dress, One summer skirt & top, one jean and 2/3 T-shirt and tops. We wondered around market purchasing major items. It was all most 7:30 PM. Didi handed me all shopping bags while stopping near one shop and told me to go ahead and wait for her at the next corner. I looked in the shop. It was ladies undergarment shop. I smiled looking at her and headed forward. I noticed her face was red and she blushed and went inside.

After some time Didi came where I was with one bag in her hand. I smiled at her and about to said something she stammered on me,

"Don't ask me any question now! Just get going".

We started to walk together silently. I didn't want to go home so early and since I was alone with Didi I thought I would get more chance to explore her. I said to her,

"Lets go to the sea face to have some Bhelpuri or something"

"No! We'll be late then"

Didi disagreed. I wasn't going to loose this chance.

"Oh come on Didi! It's hardly 8:00PM. Ma knows we're together. She won't get worried about us. And it's been so long since we went to sea face together"

She thought for a while and agreed. I felt happy and we headed toward sea face, which was ten minutes walking distance from there. We went to one BhelPuri stall and buy 2 Bhelpuri and mineral water etc. and went to sit on low parapet wall along the sea. We sit side by side facing sea hanging our legs on wall. Sea level was low as there were big rock all around wall. Wind was flowing with salty scent. Sea waves was hitting the rocks making sound and splashing the water. It was pleasant atmosphere there.

*******

We were eating Bhelpuri while talking about general thing. I was glancing at Didi occasionally since she was so close to me. She was wearing black crepe material skirt and grey loose top. As she took Bhel in Puri and about to put in mouth Suddenly due to wind force her skirt rod up exposing her thighs. She did not hurried to cover herself as in one hand she had Bhel and in other Puri. She eats Bhel, which was on Puri put the Puri in Bhel and then straighten her skirt tugged under the leg so it'll not rod again and she started to eat again.

Although it was dark there but moonlight was enough to gave me ample look of Didi's milky thighs. Seeing her thighs I got aroused. After when we finished Bhel I asked her,

"Let's go down behind the rock".

"Why?"

"It'll more comfortable down there", I said her.

"Why! Aren't you comfortable here? She asked me in teasing tone.

"I'm! But no privacy", I looked straight in her eyes.

"Why you want privacy Sonu?" she smiled mischievously.

"You know very well why!" I winked at her.

"Ok! But just for a while. We're already late", saying that she stood on rock just below us.

Hurriedly I jump up took our bags and headed down. There was one comfortable place between two big rocks. I realised we could have great privacy there. I sat there keeping our bags front of us and Didi sat near me keeping one feet distance between us. I asked her to come closer. She moved barely touching me.

I put my hand around Didi's shoulder and pull her more closer. I sat for a while like that then turned my face to her. I whispered in her ear,

"You're beautiful Didi!"

"Oh really Sonu?" she said teasingly.

"I'm not joking didi! I'm mad for you" I was brushing my lips against her ear lobe.

"Oh Sonu...! She just said that.

"Can I kiss you Didi?" I moved my mouth toward her cheeks.

Didi didn't say anything just leaned her head on my shoulder. I lift her face holding her chin. She looked in my eyes and closed her eyes. I was so hot holding my didi that I eagerly put my lips on her lips.

God! What a luscious her lips were. I felt her lips very hot. As I put my lips on her light moan came from her throat. I kept kissing her for a while. Although we didn't kiss like a hot lover or French kiss type but that was enough to arouse both of us. She was sitting my right side and I was embracing her in my hand.

I slide my hand down on Didi's breast and started to squeeze them. I was more comfortable fondling her breast there as there wasn't any fear about mother or anybody. I fondle her breast for a while from her top then slide my right hand, which was on her shoulder inside her top from neck. I squeezed her right breast through her bra. That was bit uncomfortable position for both of us. So I removed my both hands and placed them on her waist then slowly I raised her top and insert my hand inside cupping her both breasts in my hand.

Didi wasn't resisting. She was letting me do anything. I was kneading her breast now forcedly. All she was doing was moaning lightly.

I brought my both hands on her back and unhook her bra. As I unhooked bra straps fell under her armpit. She didn't resist. I again brought my both hand front and move bra cup up from her breast. I placed my both hands on her bare breast for the first time. As I cupped her breasts Didi stiffened and hold my wrist tightly. Not to stop me but her intense excitement cause her to shake her body. I was also horny then. My cock was hard like rock in my jeans. It was straining there. I felt to freed it and jerk off right there but I couldn't do that there.

I was now fondling Didi's breast violently. I was squeezing them, kneading them, cupping them. Her nipple was erected hard like rock. Frequently I was pinching them in my fingers. Her body would twitch when I pinch her nipple. I had fondled her breast quite enough and I was eager to suck them now. I lean down and placed my lips on her right nipple. All the time she was closing her eyes so she didn't know what I was doing.

When Didi felt something hot on her breast she opened her eyes and saw that I was sucking her nipple. That must have aroused her very high. Sight of her kid brother sucking her breast makes her violent. She started to breathe faster. Her body was shaking slightly. She holds my hand tightly, As I was sucking her both breasts alternatively. Her grip tightens on my hand. Tempo of her Shaken body was increased certain level. And husky moan came from her throat. Her body twitched for the last time and she calm down gradually.

Since my head was down near Didi's crotch sucking her breast. I sensed faint aroma of women's cum there.

Oh my god! Oh my god! I caused my sister to have orgasm by just sucking her breast. She came such a intensely that I could clearly smell her women aroma. I rose my head from her breast and kissed her on lips cupping her breast with my hand. Then I slide my hand down on her belly. Passing her navel as I reached elastic of her skirt,

"No!" she holds my hand there.

"Why!" I asked her.

"Don't go down there"

"But why Didi?"

"It's mess down there"

I kissed her on lips and said in erotic tone,

"Did you came Didi?"

"Yes..." she barely, said.

"Did I cause you to came?"

"Oh Sonu! Yes! You are so eager that I couldn't control".

"You like that Didi?"

"So much" saying that she pressed her lips against mine. First time my sister kissed me like that.

"Come on Sonu! Enough for today. We are too much late"

I kissed Didi passionately one more time and freed her. She hooked her bra and stood up straightening her skirt. Then we headed towards road. I was holding all shopping bags in my hand. While walking she said,

"Oh! I am feeling uncomfortable down there"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I mean! It's mess down there. My panties wet and sticky", she said shyly.

"Sorry Didi! I cause you embarrass", I said feeling guilty.

"Never mind Sonu. Its not your fault", she comfort me saying that.

We walked silently for a while. I was thinking about her condition. She had to go all the way up to home with that wet and sticky feeling. Suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey Didi! May I suggest you something?"

"What Sonu?"

"There is one public toilet ahead. Just go to ladies toilet and changed your panties... you know what I mean? You have that newly purchased one".

"Better idea Sonu!" she said with smile.

As we approached to that public toilet Didi took her last purchased bag from me. She was about to turn to go inside I called her and said in low voice,

"Didi! Since you're changing your panties. Change your bra also. You could check that front hook bra whether its ok or not".

"youuuu..! Smart boy!" saying that she blushed and went to the toilet.

******

After around 15 minutes she came back and we went to the bus stop. We got bus quickly. There wasn't rush in the bus as that was starting point of bus. Nobody was around our seat. After we got ticket from conductor and he went backside. I asked Didi,

"Didi! Did you changed your bra also?" She just looked at me and smiled.

"Tell na Didi! Did you?" I asked again.

"Yes I changed my bra Sonu".

"Can I request you some thing. Didi?"

"What"

"I want to see you in those bra and panties. Will you let me see Didi"

"Where?? Here???, she asked surprisingly.

"No.. no! Not here. At home"

"Home? How can it be possible? Mother will be there, Sonu"

"That's not problem Didi! If mother will be in the kitchen preparing dinner you can change your dress in the Kitchen as you do always but keep door curtain slightly open. I would peep from hall".

"I am not sure Sonu! Let's see at home" after we didn't talked too much.

We reached at home. As I guessed mother was in the kitchen. We rested for five minutes. After Didi took her night-gown and headed to kitchen. While pulling curtain between Hall and kitchen she looked at me with smiling face and winked. She kept curtain slightly open from one side. I went near to curtain to get closer look. She was standing just five feet from door. Mother was preparing something on kitchen counter facing away from Didi and door. We had form perfect equal triangle with our position. Me standing on door behind curtain. Mother was standing around five to six feet away in the line of door and Didi was standing around five to six feet distance from both of us. If she raise her both hands in our direction it would form 60-degree angle. Mother was talking with didi about our purchasing.

Didi looked at me then turned her face to mother while talking with her. Then she started to pull her t-shirt above her head. Very slowly she remove her T-shirt revealing her newly purchased front clasp black bra. She immediately hooked her finger in skirt elastic and pulled it down her legs. Now Didi was standing there half-naked showing me her new Bra and panties.

Wow! What a sexy bra Didi had purchased and it was more suitable on her perfect shaped breast. My money was worth it. It wasn't like I never saw her before in the bra but this time I was seeing her more comfortably knowing that that show was for me. It was quite lacy type bra. Half bottom cup was made of plane cloths with flowery embroidery with holes on the centre of flowers and upper half cup was made of lacy transparent net. I could see half of her dark brown aureole. Her breast was so big and full that it was jutting out from all sides of bra cup.

I my eyes drifted down from Didi's flat belly to her sexy navel and then her new black colour panties. Especially my eyes were fixed on her cloth covered pussy lips. I could clearly see her pussy lips with her slit. It was so full and bulging out. Those panties were hugging her pussy lips tightly making perfectly V shape. I don't know how long I was observing my sister's half-naked body hungrily. Maybe it was just a minute or something but seems like one hour. As soon as I saw her I got hard on. It grew in my pant as I observed her. I was so excited and aroused that my legs started to shake lightly. Pre-cum started to drip from my cock head wetting my underwear.

All the time Didi was looking away from me. She must have feeling bit awkward showing herself to her little brother. As she looked at me from corner of her eyes I signalled her to turn over and show me backside. She slowly turned her back to me but keep her head toward mother. I observed her backside. Bra strap was perfectly fit on her slender back. And her panties were covering her full rounded buttock tightly. 'What a ass she had!' I was so hard looking at Didi's half nakedness. I thought what will happen if I see her fully naked. I would come on the spot then.

That was all it was. Didi turned and took her gown. She looked at me. I signalled her to unhook her bra and show me her naked breast. She just smiled and started to put her gown from head. I kept signalling her but she did not listen to me. I realised show was over. I moved from door. She put the gown gathered her cloths and came in the hall. After putting her cloths in the cupboard she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I was so aroused and horny looking Didi's half-naked body that I had to masturbate immediately now. Once again I recalled my memory about what happen in the whole evening. Shopping around with Didi. Then going to sea face. Then sitting behind the rock. Fondling her breast and her intense orgasm. Then how she went to public toilet to change her panties etc. etc.

Suddenly I realised Didi's those wet panties must me still in the bag. I glanced in the kitchen and make sure mother was busy inside. Then Hurriedly I went to where all purchased bags were. I looked in the bag and found those wet blue panties along with her old back clasp bra. Also another new pair of panties and bra was there. I observed her new panties and bra for a while and then went to the toilet with her soiled panties and bra.

I closed the door of toilet unzipped my jeans and pulled down on my ankle along with my underwear. Then I opened Didi's wet panties and reversed inside out. I saw inside crotch of her panties was all wet and sticky with her cum juice. When I touched it with my finger still I could feel wetness. I put crotch of her panties on my nose and started to smell it. Slowly I started to jerk my cock with other hand. Strong aroma of Didi's juice makes me so hard that I was mad. I started to suck crotch of her wet panties.

Wow! Didi was testing well. I liked that test. It was kick you know. I was sucking pussy juice of my sister from her panties. I sucked, bit, and lapped the crotch of her panties taking as much as her juice. I thought how it feel if I drink this juice directly from her pussy. I couldn't hold back and my cock explodes. Jet after jet of my semen shoot in the air. I kept jerking my cock until I ejaculate last drop of semen. Then I pissed and zipped my jeans. I stuffed her panties and bra in my pocket and came out.

Mean time Didi had finished from bathroom and she must have remembered about her wet panties. Since she was thinking to clean those she looked in the bag but couldn't find it. When I came from toilet she asked me,

"Sonu! I cannot find my old panties and bra in the bag"

I didn't say anything just smiled looking at her.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny Sonu?

"Why you want those when you got new ones, Didi?

"Did you take that Sonu?

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I wanted to keep those as a gift from you"

"But those were dirty Sonu"

"I make it clean already Didi".

"How" she asked surprisingly.

"I'll tell you later no"

Since mother entered in the hall she couldn't asked me anything further.

*******

Next Sunday morning I asked Didi if she wanted to go to a movie early that afternoon.

"Which one?" Didi asked.

"Anyone you want," I replied.

"I don't know which one I would like" she said.

"How about the one at that new Theatre other side of town?" I asked.

"Ok! I don't mind," she replied.

Actually watching movie was not the reason I had asked Didi. I had further plans what was to happen in the theatre or after the movie. Since last couple of days I had fondled her breasts several times and even suck her breast. I wanted to explore her more And that was what I was planning, possibly in the darkness of theatre or may be after in the ......

When she was getting ready for movie I asked her to wear skirt specially. She just smiled and agreed. Since it was cold season we both wear jacket.

I purposely choose that Theatre as it was bit out side city and movie which was featuring there was bit old. I knew there won't be much public in the theatre. We got ticket and entered the movie theatre as the movie trailer was already playing, so the theatre was dark.

Once I got used to with darkness I realised there weren't many people in the theatre. I spotted one corner and guided Didi to there. There was no one around us and most of public was couples sitting all corners. We sat down and began to watch the movie. I was, however, planning on getting my hands on Didi's breast or if she didn't resist then in her skirt.

I waited for half an hour and then slid down a little in my seat to get comfortable. Sangita Didi was sitting on my right side. I slid my right hand down to her thigh. I rubbed it over her skirt, feeling her leg. She let me. She just sat there as I felt her leg. I started to pull up her skirt so that I could put my hand on the inside bare flesh of her leg.

Didi didn't stop me but leaned closer to me and whispered,

"be careful Sonu! Somebody might see us."

"Nobody can see us, Didi," I whispered back.

"Light from screen is enough to see everything," she said again.

"Put your jacket in your lap Didi," I asked her.

Didi waited for a while and removed her jacket put it in her lap so that it hid my hand and arm. My hand moved up and down the inside of her thigh.

Again she murmured,

"Somebody's going to see us," but did nothing to stop me.

"Nobody can, I'll be careful," I said.

I started to move my hand up and down Didi's inner thighs now. Every time I would come up I slide more and more near her panties. It was a very awkward position for my arm and I knew that I would not reach up to her pussy in that position. I leaned against her and whispered,

"slide down little bit Didi".

"Why?" she asked.

"I want reach your...." I couldn't utter further.

She understood and very slowly slide her body down. I kept my hand steady on her inner thighs and as she slide down automatically crotch of her panties touched back of my hand. Then I moved my hand up and place my hand full of her panty covered pussy.