Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did what?"

"You know, what if I got into a situation with Cathy and you know.....I got my hands on her tits.....I lifted her onto my knee and she's not wearing any knickers.....I slip my finger between her legs.....what if she was wanking me off right now....?"

"I'd say good luck to you mate, I can't think of a nicer person for her to lose her cherry to."

"Is she still a virgin then?"

"As far as I know, but who can tell, maybe Julie knows the answer to that, I know they confide in each other a lot."

"Fucking hell Dave, I'm nearly there, tell me again about Cathy's cunt lips....."

I turned back a couple of pages to a picture of the stocking clad blonde, we both liked her a lot, she was reclining on a couch, half turned away from shot, legs together and drawn up exposing her very fleshy cunt lips and looking all defiant at the camera, her expression said.....take a good look if that's what you want.

"Go for it Bill but not on the mag....."

"Hold it mate.....quick!!!"

I grasped Bill's throbbing dick and pointed it at my belly.

"She pulled her bum cheeks apart for me Bill, so i could dry her little....."

Bill arched his back as his spunk shot out all over my lower belly, we watched in amazement at the force of it, some of his warm jism fell onto my cock, providing the perfect lubrication and I reached for his hand, he grabbed my slippery dick just in time for my own ejaculation and I erupted into his palm.

"Squeeze it harder ....!"

His hand gripped the end of my cock tightly, he knew I liked lots of pressure just there and my spunk filled his palm, some of it leaked between his fingers and it sounded like cream coming from one of those pressurised cans, we were panting very heavily as the last drops of spunk emerged from our cocks, a couple of blobs had landed on the page and I reached for a tissue with my spare hand and wiped it off.

"A shame to stick the pages together on that little cutie, hey mate?"

We were both starting to ease down from orgasmic delight, maybe we had been louder than we intended because suddenly there was a tiny knock on the door....!

"Daddy, are you okay?"

PANIC STATIONS!!!

"Yes darling, we're just moving some furniture around, don't come in, there's something behind the door just now."

"Okay, well I think the pain killers are kicking in now so I'm going to bed."

"Night night, see you in the morning!"

"Night dad, night uncle Bill."

"Goodnight Cathy, sleep tight, I'll send Julie round in the morning."

As he spoke to my daughter we were cleaning ourselves up with some tissues, the sound of Cathy's voice just then had nearly shocked me into another orgasm, we had just masturbated to a mental vision of her nakedness and it had been so erotic.

DID SHE HEAR US?

We thought we had been so clever, little did we know that my daughter had been pressing her ear to the bedroom door for the last five minutes or more as we pleasured ourselves, who can say if she was surprised, she may have been disgusted, but the fact was that Cathy was fingering herself like crazy as she listened to us gasping, the sight of her body had set two grown men on fire and she was going to milk it for all she could get!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT, UNCLE BILL AND MY DAD.....I MUST HAVE REALLY GOT TO THEM!

She couldn't see exactly what we were doing of course, but she got the general idea from what she could hear and she felt hugely proud of her new found power, she wanted to explore it a lot further.

"Let's make a deal then Dave, you can have fun with Julie if I can have a crack at Cathy?"

I whispered back to him, just in case.....

"Okay Bill, if we can arrange something, I'm all for it."

"Imagine the two of them together, sharing a bedroom all weekend, I don't suppose you've ever tried the old hidden camera trick have you Dave?"

"It's funny you should say that Bill, the same thought has crossed my mind recently, I'll tell you about it later."

12