Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
David and Bill spy on their daughters.
5.1k words
4.52
143.2k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the kitchen and took a quick look in the fridge, I stood there with the door open for a minute as my passion cooled, it was taking too long though so I held a cold beer bottle to my groin, Bill and I had been chatting for a while and it was well past eight, I was hungry, but first I had to do the fatherly thing, so I went to the foot of the stairs and shouted up to my daughter Cathy.

"Have you two eaten yet?"

NO REPLY.

After listening to my mate Bill going on about sharing a bed with his wife Pamela and their daughter Julie I was still pretty worked up and wanting urgently to get to work at my keyboard, my new hobby of writing erotica was really taking off and I had new ideas flashing across my mind regularly, living next door to Bill and his family was proving to be a great source of inspiration, but also I found myself thinking of story lines and scenarios at the most unexpected times.

It can seem really strange sometimes, I might be standing at the kitchen sink doing the washing up but thinking about the best way to describe the luscious pussy of my latest character, sometimes I'm deep in thought about a weird sexual fantasy of some kind when my daughter walks into the room or asks a question about an everyday topic, if only she knew the kind of filthy thoughts I was entertaining whilst trying to look normal!

MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO FIND OUT HER REACTION....?

I had a quick sandwich as I let my thoughts calm down a bit and then I thought I'd better see if the girls wanted anything, Julie was staying over from next door to help Cathy who had hurt her wrist in the bath yesterday, I still had fond memories of drying her naked body with a towel as Bill stood and watched in the small bathroom.

I shouted up to the girls again, but again they didn't hear me, I could hear loud music coming from Cathy's room as usual, so I thought I should make the effort as a good parent and go up to ask them properly if they wanted anything, I reached the landing and found the door to Cathy's room ajar, the music was way too loud, I almost knocked and then I remembered my little idea.

SHOULD I RISK IT?

I hesitated, very uncertain about actually putting my kinky plan into practise.

GO ON.....DO IT!

I popped across the landing to my own bedroom and went straight for the little gadget I'd been hiding for a couple of weeks at the back of my sock drawer, it was a tiny video camera that I'd found on a dodgy website selling surveillance gadgets, they were sold for security purposes of course.

OH YEAH.....I'LL BET.....NOTHING TO DO WITH PEEPING!

I checked it over quickly and switched it on, I had installed and synchronised the tiny wireless device with my PC a few days ago and tested it briefly in my study near the computer, but so far I hadn't had the guts to try and use it anywhere else around the house, if I was going to do it at all then tonight seemed like the perfect opportunity, I knew Bill would be over the moon about that, it was him that gave me the idea about spying on them in the first place and now I was actually going to do it.

BUT WHAT IF THEY FIND IT IN THE ROOM?

I decided I could bluff my way out of that one if I had to, I would say it was an anti burglar measure that only worked in infra red, no need to worry about real pictures.

SOUNDS CONVINCING ENOUGH TO ME.

I went back to my daughter's bedroom and paused at the door again, then plucking up my courage I held the door in place with one hand as I knocked hard with the other, but despite my best efforts I still got no response.

SHOULD I GO IN OR NOT?

I decided to take the plunge and opened the door wide to be greeted by the sight of Cathy standing with her back to me with a bath towel wrapped around her hips, she was in front of the large mirrored wardrobe door with her hair dryer going full blast and a comb in the other hand, she was naked from the waist up and her raised arms made her ripe young breasts look so hot in the mirror, I was going to speak up but the sight of my daughter had me tongue tied for a delicious moment.

"Don't you know it's more polite to knock first uncle David?"

This came from Julie who was stretched out completely naked on the guest bed facing Cathy, propped up on her arms and reading a magazine, Julie's tits hung invitingly as she looked round at me with a cheeky grin, her nipple was not quite in sight but the ripe fullness of her body was easy to appreciate in profile.

"FATHER.....I do wish you'd be more careful!"

"Sorry sweetheart."

Cathy dropped the hair dryer on the bed behind her and turned round fast, her arms came up to cover her breasts at the same time, I turned politely aside to reach over to fumble with the volume control on the boom box and in the same smooth movement I attached the sticky pad of the tiny camera to the bookshelf, it was facing roughly towards the beds and I knew I didn't need to be too fussy, because as well as being remotely controlled it was fully trainable, right from the comfort of my keyboard!

YESSSSS.....GOOD JOB DAVE!

"I did knock but this is way too high, what do you expect?"

Standing there with her hands covering her boobs, my eighteen year old daughter tried to look angry but somehow I felt she didn't fully mean it, Julie just flopped forward to hide her tits but she did nothing to cover the rest of her body and lying there sideways on to me as she was I got the long view down her tanned back to the twin peaks of her rounded buttocks, they were mooning at me and what a lovely sight she made.

There were several cuddly animals ranged along the head of the bed behind Julie, if I somehow placed another camera inside one of them I'd get to see along her bed towards the other one.....

YOU COULD SEE RIGHT UP HER CUNT DAVE.....

STOP IT!

"What can we do for you then, or are you just going to stand there looking?"

"Sorry, I wanted to find out if you'd eaten, that's all."

"Of course we have silly, we're not kids any more you know."

YES, I CAN SEE THAT!

"We had something while you were out there drinking beer with Julie's dad."

DID THEY SEE ANYTHING DODGY BETWEEN BILL AND ME?

"Oh good, glad to hear it, I never know what eating routine is in favour with you youngsters from one month to the next."

"We know how to eat sensibly uncle David, but we have to think of our figures as well, don't we darling Cathy?"

As Julie said this, she rocked her hips provocatively from side to side and I was mesmerised by the sight of her glorious buttocks on the move, my cock twitched and I knew I was staring, but helpless to look away.

"Anything else father?"

"No no, if you're both okay then, I'll leave you in peace."

"We just want to chill out and then we might have an early night."

OH YEAH.....AND I MIGHT WIN THE LOTTERY NEXT WEEK!

"Nighty night then uncle Dave, sweet dreams....."

Julie blew me a kiss as I retreated and shut the door, I heard the girls burst into a flood of giggles as I stood outside, what a plonker, I often felt like a nervous schoolboy in their presence and obviously they could sense it, when they got together it seemed that Julie brought out the wicked side of my daughter, I stood outside the room and relished the kind of pictures I might soon be enjoying from my little gadget, I couldn't wait to see how well it worked!

LET'S SEE WHO'S LAUGHING THEN.....

"Did you see his face?"

"Yeah, his eyes were on stalks looking at your arse."

"Can I help it if older men find me attractive?"

I headed straight for the study, after that little display fresh ideas were emerging for the computer, suddenly I was feeling enthusiastic about something again, these recent episodes were changing my whole outlook on life!

I flashed up the system and settled down in my chair, then I set up a fresh file to use for my next project and started to ponder the title, I already knew it was going to be about a pair of eighteen year old college girls with lesbian tendencies, no prizes for guessing the source of that little inspiration.....whenever I'm trying to get going on a new theme, choosing the names for the characters is sometimes a challenge, I find myself being lazy, it's very easy to keep using the same old names in different stories, but after a while they get a little boring even for the author.

HMMM, NOTHING MUCH GOING ON YET.....COME ON BRAIN, WAKE UP!

I tried a bit longer but nothing clear came to me, then all of a sudden I knew why, I was distracted by what might actually be going on in Cathy's room, I might be missing something really hot, so I sat back and paused, contemplating the enormity of what I was about to do, spying on my lovely daughter and her friend in their private time together was no small step to take, but then recording it as well.....absolutely despicable!

HOW COULD YOU.....THAT'S DISGUSTING?

I thought about the moral side of it for all of another five seconds and then tapped out the secret key combination to bring the little camera online.....

OH MY GOD.....HERE IT COMES.....WHAT AM I DOING?

There was a pregnant pause with a blank window on the screen and then before my very eyes a slightly fuzzy picture of my daughter's bed appeared with her cuddly toys lined up on the pillow faithfully, the penguin was black and white but the tiger was yellow with black stripes and yes.....yes.....yes.....the parrott was green and red.....I had colour, and on the right of the box was part of a pink leg.....my daughter's lovely leg.....I rubbed my crotch and thought about what new wonders awaited.

WAIT TILL BILL SEE'S THIS!

I had a quick fiddle with a few keys and then I got it moving, it was amazing, I was actually directing the view of her bedroom from my computer, it jerked quite a lot and moved a bit too rapidly for comfort but with some practise I knew I'd get the hang of it, then all of a sudden I had a proper picture of Cathy, she was still standing in front of the big mirror preening herself.

VAIN LITTLE MARE!

The picture was rather grainy, so I had a look at the tiny instruction leaflet that came with the gadget and soon found the correct keys to press.....

WOW.....THAT'S BETTER....!

She had lost the towel by now and was still fiddling with her hair, putting it up in a pony tail, she was wearing pale blue knickers and nothing else, they were clingy and cut straight across the tops of her thighs in tomboy style, emphasising the lower curves of her sweet buttocks beautifully, she looked lovely on the screen in front of me but too far away so I tried the zoom control.....WOW.....I could close it right in, this little baby was fantastic for fifty quid!

SWEET!!!

Now I could spy on my daughter and her lovely friend as they did girly stuff together, I wondered how much I might see, did young girls really try on each other's clothes, in front of each other?

COURSE THEY DO!

Did they talk openly about sex, was their friendship also a physical one, as Bill and I had fantasised about so often?

HOPE SO!

I felt a flush of excitement, but also I felt very guilty, could a father go to jail for this kind of thing?

OH YES!

OH NO.....WHAT HAVE I DONE?

STOP BEING A WIMP.....PAN ROUND.....WHERE'S JULIE?

There she was, Julie was perched on the end of her bed, reading out loud from a magazine.

MY GOD SHE'S SITTING UP NOW....!

I could see Julie's gorgeous tits in profile and my dick gave a lurch, the two girls were obviously okay with being naked in front of each other and I wondered how often they did it, I'd love to see them trying on each other's things.....

PLEASE LORD....?

"Listen to this, it says here that most men masturbate at least once a week and for some, every other day is not at all unusual, wait for it....some do it every day, some more than once a day, wow, what do reckon about your dad then, once a week, twice maybe?"

"You must be joking, he doesn't do it I tell you."

"Don't you believe it, I've seen him checking us out with those Mr Sincere eyes of his, next time he's out I reckon we should go on a porn hunt round the house, in the garage, under the stairs, in the loft, don't forget the garden shed, I'll bet we find something if we look hard enough, I know my dad's got plenty, he thinks it's well hidden in the spare room under the dresser but mum and me have both seen it."

"What do you mean by seen it?"

"We've looked through it when he's not around, me and mum had a good laugh at some of it I can tell you!"

"You and your mum, together you mean, weren't you embarrassed, wasn't she?"

"No not really, we all know dad's a bit of a perv, apparently he's well into group sex judging by the stuff he's got, you know, it's not just girlie mags with nice models, he's got some really good stuff with big stiff dicks and everything."

"No.....!"

"Oh yeah, mum likes some of it too, I could tell by the look on her face."

This was getting interesting, so I settled in to listen and watch as my daughter moved around in the mirror, the old glow was starting down below again and I played around with the view, zooming in and out on them in turn, seeing how well defined I could get their nipples, I was getting pretty turned on by the whole thing when suddenly.....yes you've guessed it, the study door opened and Bill turned up, like he always does at these times!

"Hello mate, what you doing?"

"Come in Bill, I'm sure you'll want to see this."

He came over and grabbed a chair, he'd changed into a proper pair of baggy shorts and a polo shirt.

"You fucking evil little wizard, that's fantastic, you've even got sound.....that's fucking brilliant!"

"Shut up and listen."

"So guess which pages were stuck together, in the girlie mags?"

"You're joking aren't you.....stuck together....?"

"No I'm not, there were a few stains here and there, usually around the pages with the biggest pictures, slinky blondes wearing stockings were very popular, oh yes, he likes nurses as well, and Asians!"

"I think most men do, why else is Thailand so popular these days?"

"Yeah, dirty bastards, hey Cathy, have you got any stockings, I've never really tried them you know but I've often fancied a go."

"You haven't missed much, too bloody fiddly with all those straps and clips, I've got some here with elastic tops though, they stay up on their own quite well."

"Ooooh, can I try them on, please, pretty please?"

OH YES.....PLEASE DO GIRLS.....

Bill looked at me with disbelief, this setup was a pervert's dream, I felt really chuffed to have done something so brilliant for once, all thoughts of writing were put to the back of my mind for a moment as we concentrated on the action in Cathy's room.....

"Watch this mate."

I zoomed in on Cathy, Bill was transfixed, then I moved across to Julie and Bill groped himself.

"This is fantastic Dave, you're a genius!"

Cathy turned to her bedside table and as she bent down to the middle drawer her young breasts dangled like ripe fruit for us both to enjoy, she rummaged around for a while and then stood tall again with a handful of frilly things.

"Black or white?"

"I'll take the black, white ones are better for blondes, according to the porn mags."

Bill looked at me quizzically.

"Julie found your porn stash Bill, she's been telling Cathy all about it."

"Really.....the little minx!"

"Yeah, apparently Pamela knows about it too."

"Oh that's okay, she's into porn just like me."

THAT'S INTERESTING.....

"But don't you mind her knowing about it?"

"There's not much that Pamela misses Dave, she just chooses to ignore a lot of what I get up to, saves arguments and keeps me sweet in the long run, I think more couples should give it a try, less work for divorce lawyers."

"Does Pamela know that you and I are.....close friends.....you know.....in a physical way I mean?"

"Wank buddies you mean Dave."

"Well.....yes.....I suppose you could call it that."

"Probably, she knows I'm bi curious, she's hinted often enough about experimenting with other people, remember when she let you blow your load on her tits that time?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well I know she fancies doing much more than that Dave, you know, the three of us, together."

"You're joking?"

"No I'm not, she's just a little too quiet to suggest it herself, so she's waiting for me to set up a situation, she brought the subject up while we were bonking the other night and I could tell she was really turned on by the idea of a threesome, she went at it like a fucking rabbit as we discussed it."

BLOODY HELL.....ME.....AND THEM.....ALL TOGETHER.....FUCKING....?

On the screen we could see Cathy sitting on the end of her bed near to Julie, she was pulling up the first of her white patterned stockings with her leg in the air and Julie was doing the same with a black one on the opposite bed, the contrast between the two girls was startling, one all white and virginal and the other, dark and vampish, Julie was still not wearing knickers but so far she hadn't stood up to face the camera.....

WE CAN WAIT.....

Bill and I watched, riveted, as the girls pulled up the stockings and fiddled with them at the tops of their thighs, a suspender belt would have been a nice touch but that wasn't to be just then, Cathy was first to finish and she stood up to twirl in front of the mirror, posing for her friend and admiring herself at the same time, my cock was leaking as I watched.

"What do you think then, would I get into one of your daddy's magazines?"

"Hmmm, you look lovely darling, if I was a man I think I'd have an erection by now."

"Silly, hurry up, I want to see yours....."

"Yes hurry up Julie, I am a man and I have an erection."

This gem came from Bill, at my side, he was squirming about on his chair, I knew it wouldn't be long before he got his cock out at this rate.

"Just look at them Dave, what a sight, doesn't it go right to your todger, are you up for it?"

I was, the sight of both girls in stockings had me rock hard and I stood up to let Bill see the bulge in my shorts, he took that as the sign he wanted and reached out, next thing I knew they were down past my knees and my erection was bobbing around near his face but he didn't seem to mind, in fact he paused like that for a few seconds, I think he was contemplating the idea of crossing another line with me but instead he stood up and moments later we were both hopping about getting our clothes off and trying to watch the screen at the same time, we didn't want to miss anything, there was far less embarrassment than there had been the last time we'd got naked together.

"That's it lass, stand up, give us a twirl, let's see your sweet fanny.....oh fuck Dave, my little girl has shaved her pubes off as well.....look mate."

Standing next to each other in front of the desk with our erections pointing at the monitor, it seemed quite natural to reach out, Bill's left hand closed around my cock as he stroked himself with his right, I was quietly cautious, this was a new dimension to our games but it felt okay, we were probably never going to start french kissing or trunking each other's bums, but the closeness of the moment added so much more to a good wank!

SHOULD I GRAB HIM AS WELL?

WHY NOT?

BUT I NEED TO USE THE KEYBOARD.

YOU DON'T NEED BOTH HANDS FOR THAT ALL THE TIME!

Cautiously I reached my right hand across and touched Bill's erection, it pulsed as I made contact, he kept his eyes firmly on the screen as I drew back his curiously brown foreskin, his hand gripped my dick more firmly and he wanked me properly, no holding back.

I KNEW WE'D GET TO THIS SOONER OR LATER!

Previously we had only held each other's cocks as we reached orgasm, to increase the intensity, usually while looking at pictures of women, nothing gay, this however was something more and I wondered what being bisexual involved?

12