Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 07

Story Info
A thunderstorm brings everyone together at last.
6.3k words
4.65
100.5k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across at the large red numerals on the bedside clock, two thirty, I was trying so hard to get back to sleep but the dull pain in my right buttock was nagging at me and my back was tense.....it wasn't my own bedside clock by the way, I was on a spare couch in the master bedroom of my good neighbour Bill and his wife Pamela.

SSNNNHHHAAAGGGGGHHHHHH.....

Oh yes and Bill was doing his water buffalo impression in the king-size bed, how the hell Pamela slept through that I'll never know, what was I doing in their bedroom anyway, I'm sure you must be wondering?

I'd had an unfortunate coming together with the prongs of a rusty old garden rake as Bill, Pamela and myself had been.....cumming together.....yes, it seemed I was living next door to a couple of swingers and only recently realised it.....we'd had wild steamy sex in their old garden shed only a few hours earlier.

THEY WANT TO KNOW MORE NOW, SO GET ON WITH IT.

OKAY.....OKAY.

Bill and Pamela Jones were my long term neighbours, they were a very uninhibited couple and I had recently discovered they'd been wanting to draw me into a sexual threesome for ages.

YES I KNOW IT SOUNDS UNLIKELY FOR A BORING OLD FART LIKE ME!

The facts are, Bill was a randy old goat, Pamela was gorgeous and highly sexed, their daughter Julie was eighteen and liked to tease us all by flaunting her knockout body and my own daughter Cathy was equally hot and starting to do the same, only she had blonde hair whereas Julie is chestnut, the girls were great friends in every sense of the word as Bill and I had witnessed with a spy camera, so you see I was surrounded by all these lovely females, I'm only human and I've always had an eye for the ladies.

WANKER!

I'M JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN.

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A WANKER!

I KNOW....!

Yes it's true, I admit it, I have a weakness for masturbation, I've always been the same I suppose, just like Bill, we sometimes even play around together, I had recently started writing erotic stories as a pastime and when he found out about it.....well let's just say things moved on pretty fast from there.

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!

At first it was just me and him, wanking off with porn mags, I'd done that since my teen years and so had Bill, he had a stack of magazines and he loaned me some of them, one thing led to another and we soon started comparing our favourite models, it seemed our tastes were pretty similar in many ways, we both preferred good looking women over the old slappers found in poor quality magazines and once we started talking openly about them and got over the initial reluctance to admit to our habit, we started to enjoy the naked girlies together, it was very liberating, talking to someone else instead of hiding away in solitude all the time.

SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE CLOSET MATE.

SHUT UP, IT WAS MY CHOICE AND I MADE IT.

Anyway, I think it was Bill who first admitted to having an erection one particular afternoon when he showed me his most recent copy of Hustler, after a long pause I confessed to the same condition and soon we were touching ourselves through our clothing, to cool things down I popped to the kitchen for some drinks and when I got back there was Bill with his trousers down and his erection in his hand, one thing led to another and soon we both had our cocks out.

DISGUSTING!

The second time we did it we held each other's cocks as we ejaculated, it really enhances the feeling, I know some of you will think that's crossing the line but let me tell you, a warm hand at the right moment can be magic, close your eyes and it doesn't really matter if the hand is male or female, give it a try some time.

GAY BOY!

NO I'M NOT.....PISS OFF.....THIS IS MY STORY ANYWAY.

Soon we got all pervy about our daughters, both eighteen, both gorgeous, both a bit lesbian, spying on them with a camera was an amazing experience and then we reached the point where Bill's wife got involved, she was turned on by my sexy writing when she stumbled across it and next thing you know she's wanking her husband and me at the same time in my study, she let me come all over her lovely tits right in front of Bill; a few days later we're having this spunky threesome in the garden shed, unfortunately I was injured and after cleaning up my wound and giving me a memorable bath with Bill looking on of course, Pamela insisted that I stay where she could keep an eye on my condition, which explains how I was sleeping in their bedroom overnight.

PHEW.....GOT THERE!

A LIKELY STORY!

IT'S TRUE!

Of course there was Cathy to think about as well, she couldn't just be left behind to fend for herself at home, so she was bunking in with Julie.

MMMMHH, HOW CONVENIENT....!

YES IT WAS ACTUALLY.....BUT NO CAMERA AVAILABLE IN THAT ROOM.....SADLY.

SSNNHHHAAAARRRGGHHHHHH.....

So there I was, unable to get back to sleep, with Bill snoring his head off only a few feet away and as if that wasn't bad enough, I'd just heard a rumble of thunder in the distance, it was a warm summer night with storms around in the south of the country, the thunder sounded some distance away and it didn't bother me very much, but I'd heard Bill's story about his daughter's fear of storms and I have to admit I was curious about what might happen.

DIRTY GIT, YOU'RE HOPING JULIE HOPS INTO BED WITH THEM AREN'T YOU, LIKE BILL DESCRIBED, GOT ALL WORKED UP OVER THAT ONE DIDN'T YOU?

I admit I had found Bill's description of the scenario very arousing and had already decided to use the idea in a story, I keep coming up with new ideas all the time, my fertile mind seems awash with sexy situations and naughty characters, I really enjoy concocting the stories, working out the details in my mind.....

STEADY.....WIND IT DOWN A BIT.....DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP OR TELL A STORY?

I'M NOT SURE.

SSSSSHHHHH.....JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DRIFT OFF.....

OKAY.

BBEERRRLLLAAMMMMMMM.....

The clap of thunder was much closer and a lot louder, even taking me by surprise, I rolled over carefully with my bum being so sore, I was facing the door and it was slightly open, some light leaked through from the landing, they always leave a lamp on out there for safety at night, a few moments later I heard voices.

"Julie, come back to bed."

There was whispering and movement in the doorway.

"Julie.....Julie.....you can't go in there and leave me alone."

"Come in with me then."

"How can I, we can't all sleep together!"

"Yes we can, mum and dad won't mind and the bed is massive."

The two teenage girls were at the open door, Julie sounding sleepy, Cathy sounding worried, I stayed very still and very quiet, waiting to see what they would do next.

BBLLAAMAAMMMMMMMMMM.....

"Come on Cath, I'm scared, I need a cuddle, honestly it will be okay, I always get in with them when it's like this, come on."

The girls pushed the door open wide and there was enough light to see that Julie was wearing a cute little vest and pants combination in white with some kind of big pattern, Cathy was in an old baby doll favourite of hers.....

AND YOURS.....GO ON, ADMIT IT!

Cathy's nightie was pink, gauzy and see through, very old fashioned but sexy as hell, the top and bottom edges were hemmed with black ruffles, it came down to her hips and just about covered her knickers, I assumed she was wearing pants but couldn't actually see any in the shadows.

"Please Cathy, I really need to lie down."

"Okay then, just remember what we agreed."

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

Holding hands, the girls crept past me to the big bed and I tried to calm my breathing, it felt like my heart was rapping out a tattoo in my chest, I risked a little look over my shoulder as they stood together at the foot of the big bed pondering how to manage the next step, a flash of lightning illuminated them in blue white light.

SSSNNNAHHHGGGGHHHHHH.....

Under cover of the loud snore I turned over just in time to see the girls scramble onto the bed, exactly how they were lined up in the king-size I couldn't tell from my position but there was no doubt the girls were in there along with Bill.....would he wake up and if he did how would he react upon finding a near naked Cathy next to him?

HOW DO YOU THINK?

I WISH I COULD SEE BETTER.....

THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER IN BED OVER THERE.....WITH YOUR RANDY FRIEND WHO GETS THOSE URGES!

I KNOW.....I'M GETTING A LITTLE TINGLE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.....

YOU DIRTY BASTARD!

BBBLLLAAAMAAMMMMMMMM.....

PERVERT!

LEAVE ME ALONE.....

TAKE YOUR HAND OFF YOUR COCK AND GO TO SLEEP!

I CAN'T.....NOT NOW.....

JUST TRY!

I did close my eyes, I did try to sleep, but all I could see was a vision of the two lovely girls and the two sleeping adults, my mind conjured up several possible views of them all in the king-size bed, the youngsters were probably in between Bill and Pamela, but the detail of exactly who was next to who kept changing in my thoughts, just like when I was creating a scene for one of my stories.....Cathy was probably comforting Julie by cuddling up to her.....maybe Pamela was cuddling Julie.....they might just be starting to feel safe when Bill rolls over and his hard cock comes to rest against my daughter's bottom....!

I reached down to fondle myself, thinking about them was having an effect on the old todger and I couldn't resist a fumble.

SSSNNSNNSNNAAAGGGHHHHHH.....

There was the sound of movement coming from the king-size, they were restless over there, but what with the thunder and the snoring, who wouldn't be?

CAN I HEAR WHISPERING?

"Stop shuffling about Cathy and try to go to sleep."

"Sorry Mrs Jones, I'm trying."

PAMELA'S AWAKE!

The driving rain on the window was loud enough to mask some small noises and quite distracting, as I was lying there facing the big bed, my mind was going into overdrive but I knew I should really get to sleep.

TRY CLOSING YOUR EYES FOR A START YOU IDIOT!

More shuffling noises from the others and I opened my eyes just as a figure sat up and then stood up in the dim light, she stretched.....I could easily tell it was a she, then the someone padded across to the door, someone needed a wee.....but who?

More shuffling and more whispering.....

"He's naked Julie!"

"I know, he always sleeps like that."

"What if he rolls over towards me....?"

"Don't worry, he'll think it's me."

"You said he sometimes touches you."

"He does."

"What if he grabs me instead?"

"I thought that was the idea?"

"It is.....I think."

"Stop panicking, we're here now."

"Julie I'm scared."

"Remember what we agreed, this could be the night....."

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

SSSNNNAAAAGGHHHHHHH.....

I heard the loo flushing and then Pamela appeared in the doorway, her dark hair was loose around her shoulders, there was enough light to tell she was naked and that most uncontrollable part of my body perked up further, like a snake scenting prey, she left the door open and padded across to the big bed, I watched as she sat down and there was more quiet communication.

"If that's what you really want dear."

"It is mummy."

"You're sure now?"

"Yes, both of us.....if you don't think it's too wicked?"

"Of course not darling, stay calm, it's your decision, we all have to start somewhere."

Pamela stood up again and just as more lightning illuminated the room she magically disappeared, I blinked rapidly to clear my vision but I couldn't see her, it was as though she'd fallen through a trapdoor, Bill had stopped snoring for some reason, though his breathing sounded throaty and laboured, he might burst out into song again at any time, I strained my hearing in the lull.....I could here a faint rustling noise, it was as if someone was crawling across the deep pile carpet, gradually it became more distinct and I raised my head just as a warm hand touched my knee!

"I can tell you're awake David, no need to pretend."

"Pamela.....what are you doing?"

Bill's wife was on her knees beside my couch, my breath caught in my throat as her hand slid up my thigh, I was lying there in the nude, on my left side with my knees drawn up, it was too warm even for boxers, my penis had already been stirring and now it assumed the ready for action position as Pamela's fingers traced along my hip.

"Is your back still hurting David?"

"Yes, it's still dodgy."

"I thought I should check on you, see that you're okay."

"Very thoughtful Pamela."

She raised herself higher while still on her knees and her breasts were magnificent in the faint glow from the doorway, she obviously intended for me to look.

"Poor David.....and what about this area, still sore is it?"

Her fingers slipped over my hip and trailed slowly down my right buttock, she checked the dressing was still in place over the punctures like a caring nurse, with soft touches that explored tenderly, my cock was rigid by this time and I was clamping it between my thighs, unsure what to do, I didn't think she'd see it in the shadows, what little light there was came from the open doorway behind me.

"I thought you should know, the girls are in our bed.....waiting."

My heart missed a beat.

"Waiting.....waiting for what?"

"They want to be educated David."

BBBLLLAAMAAMMMMMMMMMM.....

"Pardon me?"

Pamela's fingernails were describing a tiny swirling pattern on my right buttock, slowly moving nearer to my crack, I'm very sensitive in that area and as she flirted with the soft skin between my balls and my anus I tensed and my hips bucked involuntarily, it didn't do much for my back but as my bell end touched Pamela's hanging breast I released a drop of fluid onto her skin.

"Ooh David, didn't you have enough in the shed?"

"I....."

She was lowering her body and I realised her face was very close to me.

"I've been wanting to taste you David....."

OH FUCK.....THAT'S HER TONGUE.....OH MY GOD SHE'S LICKING ME.....

"Just relax....."

LICK.....LICK.....

"You mustn't get too tense....."

LICK.....LICK.....

"Your back needs to rest....."

As Pamela's fingernail toyed with my bum hole and her tongue swirled around my engorged glans it was heavenly, I pushed one leg out straight to give her better access and her free hand gripped my shaft, then as my heart raced, her mouth opened wider and she sucked me inside.....and how she did suck....!

SOUNDS LIKE A KID WITH A BLOODY LOLLIPOP!

I was rock hard and held my hands behind my head on the pillow as she gammed me, making the most outrageously loud slurping noises, I've heard it said by porn stars and the like that the secret to giving a good blow job is to use plenty of spit.....

I READ IT SOMEWHERE, HONESTLY.....

"Aunt Pamela, we're ready over here?"

My daughter's quiet voice shocked me into a half sitting position, a little too sharply.

NOT A GOOD MOVE MY MAN.....TAKE IT SLOWER.

BUT CATHY CAN HEAR ALL OF THIS.....SHE MUST KNOW....!

Pamela's mouth released me and she raised her face to mine, she nuzzled my cheek and then her lips found my own in the darkness, she had my smell on her breath and as her tongue invaded my mouth she reached for my left hand and guided it down around her generous hip to cup her bum and she wriggled her arse, I reached further and my fingers strayed into the warm cleft between her legs.....she was wet and my cock lurched against her skin as she leaned into me, she liked what I was doing to her.

"David, we mustn't go too far, you have other priorities tonight, come with me."

Pamela withdrew and stood up, pulling me with her, coaxing me from the couch, she held my hand and guided me slowly across to her side of the king-size bed, I was puzzled, I could sense that both girls were awake and watching, I wondered if they could see my erection dancing around in front of me as I rounded the foot of the bed.

IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN DAUGHTER, AND HER FRIEND, THAT'S DISGUSTING!

SHUT UP!

PERVERT!

I DIDN'T START IT!

EXCUSES!

"Lie down here David, in my place, the girls are ready and waiting, I'm going to put on a little lamp, up here on the shelf, this is a time to be savoured, the details are important and need to be remembered."

"But I don't think....!"

"Shhhh....."

"But what about....?"

"Hush David, the girls have decided, all you have to do is cooperate."

"It's okay daddy, it was our idea."

BBBLLLLAAAMAAMMMMMMMMMM.....

I stretched out on the bed to the left of Julie.....I could tell it was her by the white vest.

CLICK.....the red teddy bears on it came alive, they were adorable, revealed to me as the lamp came on.....I looked down the length of Julie's body, she was lying on her back next to me with her tanned legs tight together and her matching pants visible, my pink erection looked positively obscene sticking up next to her, Pamela nudged me and I rolled onto my right side towards her lovely daughter who I had often deflowered in my lurid imagination, but this was for real, I tried very hard not to touch her but more nudges from behind brought my erection into contact with a smooth thigh.

OH FUCK....!

I could make out plenty of details with the help of the light and beyond Julie I could see Cathy's blonde hair on the pillow, both girls were lying flat on their backs with Bill's bulk beyond them facing away with his hairy arse on display, the thunder was lessening gradually, my hard penis was resting on Julie's leg like some kind of outrageous pink weapon, pointing at the young girls, they were holding hands sweetly, Cathy was looking at me and smiling, she raised her head to look down at my cock on her friend's leg and I started to sweat and panic, I wanted to get up and run before this went too far, I could sense a prison cell waiting for me somewhere.

"It's okay dad, we promise, we asked Pamela to arrange this."

HOW DID SHE ARRANGE THE THUNDERSTORM?

I could clearly see my daughter's nipples through the nightie she was wearing, I could also see her right hand down inside her tiny white panties, fingers rubbing steadily, Julie's hand groped for me just then and she nudged my hard on with a sharp fingernail!

"Oooh, sorry uncle David."

I jerked like a startled rabbit and Pamela leaned across to calm me down with her amazing nipples boring into my skin.

"David relax, think of your back, I'm here to make sure nothing illegal takes place."

"But....."

"The girls are eighteen, they want to know what it's like to have sex.....so you are going to fuck Julie and I'm going to record it for posterity."

Pamela sat up to show me that she held Bill's camcorder and beamed at me.

"Bill is going to do Cathy.....if he ever wakes up of course.....it's not like him to sleep through something like this, I thought he could smell a wet fanny from two hundred yards, I think I'd better go and prepare him."

Pamela got to her feet and moved around the foot of the bed, camera in hand, golden tits swinging free, looking gorgeous.

"No need Mrs Jones, I'd like to lend a hand, a girl's got to learn somehow."

Cathy rolled towards Bill and snuggled up to his back, her slender form looked tiny next to his bulk, there was enough light from the lamp to see skin tones and Cathy's baby doll had ridden up to expose her pert bum, the tiny white pants nestled in her crack, she threw her left arm across Bill's hip and I think she must have found him almost immediately because she let out a sharp breath, Bill gave a contented snort and squirmed back against my daughter as she aroused him.

"Pam.....you're a frisky mare, you've asked for it now."

We were all excited at the sheer wickedness and knew that Bill was going to be unstoppable when he realised what was going on, as Cathy's hand continued to explore, Julie turned and cuddled up to Cathy but she reached back for me and found my cock easily, with her body squirming and her hand tugging on me I soon got the message and I rolled with her to cuddle up, my throbbing erection was mashed up between her buttocks and I pushed against her panty covered rump, my left hand strayed naturally across her body to feel for her firm breasts as all three of us spooned, the smell of Julie's hair was wonderful.....

12