Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the....?"

Bill was awake, he was half rolling over to us and my daughter was holding his fat cock.

"I'm dreaming.....Dave, tell me I've not died and gone to heaven, is this real, is this you're doing Pam?"

"You're not dreaming darling, say hello to Cathy."

"Your cock is pulsing in my hand uncle Bill, it's very warm."

"Cathy, what the?"

"Ssshhhh, I know you've wanted me, now's the time, please take me, please make me into a woman, please fuck me."

Cathy sounded like a schoolgirl as she asked, all innocent and demure, deliberately winding him up, she could as easily be asking for an ice lolly, she stayed close to Bill as he rolled over and she snuggled into his hairy chest, Bill and I looked at each other across the two girls and he winked at me.

"Good things come to those who wait, hey Dave?"

I just grinned back at him and ground my erection into Julie's warm buttocks.

GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!

HAPPY NOW....?

YESSSS!

NOW YOU'VE GOT YOUR WICKED WAY....!"

HANG ON A MINUTE.....THIS WASN'T MY IDEA.

MAYBE NOT, BUT YOU DIDN'T EXACTLY WALK AWAY.....

STOP GIVING ME A HARD TIME.....I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT HER KNICKERS OFF YET!

Bill was being his usual urgent self and as he pawed at my daughter she gave ground to lie back flat, she looked defenceless next to his big frame as he ran his eager hands all over her young body and pushed up the baby doll to get at her tits, Julie couldn't stop herself intervening and leaned forward to suckle gently on Cathy's left nipple as Bill mauled my daughter's right breast.

"Like this father, don't be so rough, girls are soft and like to be treated gently."

Bill was taken aback by such advice coming from his own daughter but he understood, he bent his mouth to Cathy's right breast and licked her nipple slowly, she squirmed and her hips moved deliciously on the bed, Bill took that as the green light of course and plunged his hand down between her legs, he forced them apart and I watched as my best friend pulled aside the small white pants and attacked my daughter's virgin cunt with his chunky fingers.

AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO STOP HIM?

NOTHING.

PARDON ME.....SPEAK UP!

I DID NOTHING.

Pamela was standing at the foot of the big bed fiddling with the camera, I wasn't too sure about being filmed while doing the dirty deed, that would be a totally new dimension for me, but then Julie squirmed against me and allowed my cock to slip between her thighs, she reached between her legs to fondle my bell end and it somehow took my mind off worrying as she spread the pre come she found there over my tool.

"Get your knickers off darling, David needs to stay in that position with his bad back, you'll have to do most of the work for him."

"I'll manage somehow mummy."

Julie left Cathy's breast for a moment to reach down and slip off her panties, she paused for a closer look at her dad's fingers exploring Cathy's slick pussy lips, the absence of any pubic hair made everything so visible and she was glad they had decided to shave, then she moved her head back up to Cathy's breast and pushed her rounded arse back at me so that my erection slipped effortlessly into the warm channel between her legs, I felt myself rubbing along her crack, she was a little dry down there but my pre come was doing it's job and as she squirmed expertly and angled her body for my comfort, my bell end found her entrance by instinct and I pushed slowly into the eighteen year old girl.....

It was everything I could have hoped for, warm, tight, getting wetter by the second.....heavenly!

"Oooooooh uncle David, I hoped it would be like this, am I tight enough for you?"

I couldn't speak for a few seconds, I was just going in up to my nuts, into this ripe young woman., an old duffer like me!

"Are you okay uncle David, am I doing it right?"

"Oh yes Julie, just perfect."

"Is this what you dream about when you read the girly mags?"

SAUCY MARE....!

"I suppose so, yes Julie."

"You like young girls especially don't you?"

"I do."

"And you like stockings?"

"Shhhh, let me concentrate."

A LITTLE EMBARASSING TO HAVE TO ADMIT ALL THIS WITH CATHY THERE AS WELL!

As I looked at Bill, he was preparing to mount my precious daughter and she had her eyes screwed up tightly as he positioned himself above her body, she'd parted her legs for him with the panties pulled aside and he just went straight for it, Cathy let out a loud hiss as Bill entered her, she was probably wet enough after his finger work but I think she was just surprised by the sheer power of the invasion and her whole body shuddered as he pushed his thick cock into her, Pamela was jostling for position with the camera, capturing the vital images for all time.

"My God Dave, she's bloody tight.....bloody lovely.....oh fuck.....that's so good....."

"Uncle Bill.....it hurts a bit....."

"Do you want me to stop....?"

"Noooooohhhhh.....don't stop.....fuck me....!"

And so they fucked and we fucked, side by side, his daughter, my daughter, doing our bit for sex education; as we fucked, Pamela was moving around, fussing over us, sliding a hand in here and there to squeeze something or fondle a pair of churning balls, whatever she could find to fiddle with really and contribute to the overall enjoyment, all the time she was fiddling with the camcorder as well, getting close ups, what a way for two youngsters to start out!

"Mind your back David."

"I'm trying Pamela.....HUMP.....HUMP....."

Cathy made little mewing sounds and panted sharply as Bill pounded into her, he showed no mercy even though she was a first timer, I suppose it had a lot to do with the fact that he had been getting so worked up about Cathy, I tried to be tolerant, but even so I felt naturally protective and concerned about my little girl as the old bull simply rogered her senseless.

FUCKING HELL MATE.....TAKE IT EASY.

As if he'd heard my thoughts, Bill raised himself up on his knees for a minute to look down at Cathy's body, he put his left hand on his glistening cock and pumped it as he ran his right hand up along Julie's thigh, his fingers were only inches from where my cock was sliding into his lovely daughter and he gave me a big smile.

"Good girl Julie."

"I like it daddy....."

"So does David judging by the look on his face."

I kissed Julie's neck to show my gratitude and she squeezed her cunt even tighter on me, I mauled her left breast appreciatively, it filled my hand perfectly and her nipple bored into my sweaty palm.

"I am doing okay uncle Bill?"

Cathy sounded worried but Bill's simple answer was to reach for her panties and pull them roughly down and off, then he collected her legs with his arms and pushed them into the air as he went for her again, Cathy squealed with surprise at the vulnerable position she found herself in with her legs over Bill's shoulders, Pamela closed in for a close up of Cathy's arse from between her husband's legs as he plunged back in and shafted my helpless daughter.

DON'T TRY TO TELL US IT DIDN'T TURN YOU ON TO WATCH HER BEING RAVISHED!

I.....

DON'T BOTHER, I THINK WE KNOW YOU BY NOW.

Julie on the other hand was a warm, sensual, comfortable receptacle for my tool, I couldn't move too much with my aches and pains, so I decided to let her do the work as her mother had suggested, she was an excellent mover and seemed to have great muscle control for one so young, her hips were only moving modestly but her cunt clenched around my dick and sucked me in, I just revelled in the warmth of her and counted my blessings, not many men at my time of life get to do something like that with a teenager.

DIRTY BASTARD!

This was pure sex, straight and raw, no blow jobs first, hardly any foreplay, nothing complicated, just good old fashioned fucking and the only question seemed to be.....who was going to finish first?

"Oh Julie.....you were so right.....it is good.....your dad's a beast, aaaaaggghhhh, he's splitting me.....I love the way his balls slap against me!"

The running commentary praising Bill only made him more rampant and he fucked Cathy like she was a rag doll, from the way she was gasping to the timing of his thrusts she must have been taking a hell of a pounding but she seemed to be enjoying it, even so, I did worry a little.

"Oh Julieeeeeeee.....he's a beast.....how's my daddeeeeee....?"

"Mmmmmmm, he's lovely Cath, I'm tingling from head to toe."

Both girls were on the pill, I knew that already from previous conversations with Pamela, she had guided Cathy through womanly matters along with her own daughter in recent years, after my wife passed away suddenly.

THE STORM'S PASSED OVER, SERVED IT'S PURPOSE THOUGH, GOT JULIE INTO BED!

DIRTY SOD, HAPPY NOW?

OH YES.....

The big bed was standing up to the punishment well as we fucked the youngsters, the light was good enough to enjoy the sights as well as the sounds, I would have liked to be able to climb on top of Julie and have her in different positions but my back was too unreliable to risk it, so I just enjoyed what I could and let her squeeze her warm cunt muscles around me, she seemed to be getting plenty out of it, she was panting away well enough as I shafted her.

"I'm so glad we did this Cathy."

"Me too Julie.....your dad is amazing.....it's fucking lovely.....sorry about the language uncle Bill."

"Don't worry my little beauty, old enough to fuck, old enough to swear, ooooghhhh your cunt is so tight girl!"

Julie was starting to moan as I fucked her, it was a strange noise, almost a whine really, from somewhere deep in her throat, she seemed to like it when I squeezed her tits really hard, we'd got her tiny vest down around her middle and both firm breasts were free for me to grope.....

AND GROPE THEM YOU CERTAINLY DID.

WELL WHY NOT?

My old cock was doing it's duty well, nothing wrong with maturity, this young girl was loving it and responding with gripping movements I'd never quite felt before, I knew I wouldn't last much longer before spunking, so I thought it best to say something.

"Pam.....I'm going to come soon.....should I pull out....?"

EVER THE GENTLEMAN.

"Don't you dare, the girls agreed they wanted the full works this first time, fill Julie up David, she's ready for your juice."

The sexy talk, the incredible situation, the feel of Pamela's fingers at the base of my cock, slippery with her daughter's secretions.....I knew she had that bloody camera near my balls, waiting for the right moment, knowing I was being filmed added a certain something and it was a lot for any normal man to take, I'm no porn star, but at that moment I was starting to feel like one and the added excitement of watching Bill fuck my daughter took me over the edge and I shot my load deep into Julie's body, I spurted and lunged deep inside her hot cunt as she arched her back and moaned, her chestnut mane covered my face and I panted into her like an animal, that was it.....like a dog rutting a bitch.

"Uncle David, I didn't know spunk was so hot....!"

"You do now, this is what happens to young girls who tease older men.....they get ravaged if they misbehave!"

As I said the last word my final spurt erupted deep inside her and my whole body glowed with the power of the moment, it was true, she had been enticing me with her girlish charms for ages, as indeed Cathy had with Bill.

"Cathy.....this is for you my lass.....you've been winding me up with that pink skin of yours for far too long, here it comes girlie, uurrggrghhhh....."

I opened my eyes and watched as Bill's body convulsed, his face was screwed up in a grimace, he might have been in great pain from his expression but he wasn't, he was just emptying his balls inside my daughter's fanny and she had her eyes tight shut, her cheeks were glowing and she had a curious smile on her lovely face.

"Oooohhhh, it's so nice, it's hot, I like it, you were right Julie, we were ready."

Julie reached up to kiss Cathy, their mouths were hungrily swapping spit as Bill and I watched them, our daughters were no longer virgins, they had taken our cocks happily but clearly they still had a thing for each other as well, Bill relaxed up onto his knees and as he held Cathy's legs straight up in the air, his slimy cock popped out of my daughter and he let the last of his come drip onto her tummy, she reached to touch his cock and smeared a snail trail of wetness down to her pussy lips and up again, Julie reached for it with her left hand and coated Cathy's navel with her father's come.

MY GOD THAT'S SO SEXY!

Julie ran her fingers over her father's bell end and smeared more come over the soft skin of Cathy's flat belly as she kissed her, Bill allowed Cathy's legs to rest back down on the bed as Julie fiddled with his fat cock and of course I was thinking already of the next development.....

AND WHAT'S THAT, SWAPPING MAYBE, BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE INCEST....?

IT'S NOT INCEST WITHOUT PENETRATION.

OH REALLY, SO WHAT SEX MANUAL DID YOU READ THAT IN....?

BILL SAID.....APPARENTLY.

BILL SAID?

OH FUCK OFF SPOIL SPORT.

The harsh reality was that I did hold a fantasy about having some kind of sexual contact with my daughter and I'm pretty sure Bill felt the same about Julie; having sex together like that, in such close proximity I mean, well it was the most obvious thing to do next wasn't it.....the next stage?

WHAT?

PERHAPS WE COULD GET OUR DAUGHTER'S TO.....

WHAT?

YOU KNOW.....

NO I DON'T.....SPELL IT OUT MAN!

WELL THEY COULD.....

YES?

MAYBE THEY COULD DRESS UP NICELY FOR US.....

AND?

THEN PERHAPS WE COULD UNDRESS THEM.....

UNDRESS YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS?

YES, AND.....

AND, GO ON?

WELL THEY MIGHT WANT TO.....

"David.....David.....are you okay, how's your back, do you need some pain killers?"

"No Pamela, I'm just fine thank you."

PAMELA.........?

I woke up, it wasn't a wet dream, I really was lying behind my friend's daughter with my slick penis softening along her resilient bum crack, I must have dropped off, one of those tiny power naps people talk of, Julie and Cathy were still kissing hungrily and Julie's hand was busy between my daughter's thighs, Bill was lying back next to Cathy, easing down into lah lah land, Pamela was still busy with the camera, looking at what she'd captured, making a record for us to savour in the future.

MORE FOOTAGE TO MANIPULATE, MUST GET THAT NEW PC!

I felt marvellous, my aches and pains forgotten for the moment, talk about afterglow!

MUCH BETTER THAN IBUPROFEN!

I'd had more sex in the last few days than the last two years put together.....but would it continue like this I wondered.....could I keep up with my lusty neighbours if things got any hotter?

Cathy moaned and raised her hips to the questing fingers.

HOW CAN IT GET HOTTER THAN THIS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?

*

That's the big question of course, if I keep on writing about such neighbourly happenings, if the daughters become more adventurous, if new characters were to get involved, will anyone want to read about it I wonder?

I do hope so, because I want to write a lot more yet!

So let me know if my efforts touch a spot for you, message me with comments, be honest, I think I can take it, not everyone likes this style I know but it's meant to be funny as well as filthy, but above all enjoy yourself, if this doesn't do it for you then find something else that appeals, there's enough to float anyone's boat on a site like this.....bye for now.

12