Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls find David in the bath this time.
5.5k words
4.61
85.3k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could be the final part of my tale, convention tells me not to let it grow too big and sprawling so let's hope for a neat conclusion, David and Bill have been busy boys since finding Cathy helpless in the bath, to complete the circle it seems almost inevitable that we should have some more bathroom action, let's see how David likes it when the tables are turned.....

I know I have to end the story somewhere but it seems a bit of a shame really, I love these characters and I still want to write about them, perhaps I can bring them back in the future with some other antics, would you like to meet them again?

Anyway, read on and enjoy, it's only meant to be a bit of fun for those who like such things, and don't worry, families don't actually behave like this in real life, do they...?

*

Sunday morning, nine fifteen.

WHAT, HOW THE.....I NEVER SLEEP BEYOND SEVEN USUALLY!

WELL YOU DID TODAY SUNSHINE, GETTING YOUR END AWAY LAST NIGHT MUST HAVE RELAXED YOU.

Sunlight was probing the small gap at the top of the curtains, not my own bedroom curtains but someone else's.

OH YES.....BILL AND PAMELA.....I WONDER WHERE THEY ARE?

I re-checked the time, nine sixteen and the big bed was definitely empty, no Bill, no Pamela, no girls, just me on the spare couch, I rested my head back down and tried to gather my thoughts, there was thunder last night, I clearly recalled trying to sleep through it and Bill snoring like Rip Van Winkle.....

WAS IT ALL A DREAM?

NO NO, THINK ABOUT JULIE.....YOU CAN SEE TEDDY BEARS, COME ON.....TRY HARDER.

I ran my hand down my front to check something, my cock was slimy under the wrinkly hood and when I withdrew my fingers they had the smell of tinned sardines about them.

I MUST HAVE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT.....BUT WITH WHO?

TEDDY BEARS.....YOUR DAUGHTER WITH HER LEGS IN THE AIR.....BILL FUCKING THE ARSE OFF HER?

Closing my eyes I tried to concentrate, my back was feeling easier, I surely remembered having that recurring problem again, it was a damned nuisance, but then plenty of other guys in their fifties have much worse to cope with, then it was as though a veil was lifted and it all came flooding back to me.

OH YES.....I FUCKED JULIE LAST NIGHT.....MY GOD SHE WAS SO JUICY, SO HOT AND SWEET!

BILL SHAGGED CATHY ON THE BED RIGHT NEXT TO US.....THAT'S RIGHT.....AND PAMELA FILMED IT ALL AS OUR DAUGHTERS MOANED IN ECSTACY!

YOU DIRTY OLD PERVERT!

THEY ASKED FOR IT!

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!

NO THEY DID REALLY, THEY WANTED TO LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY PROPERLY!

YEAH, AS IF ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT!

IT WASN'T INCEST, BILL DID MY DAUGHTER AND I FUCKED HIS.

IN THE SAME BED!

THEY SET IT UP, NOT ME!

YOU SHOULD HAVE RESISTED!

I KNOW.....BUT IT WAS SO NICE.....COME ON READERS, PUT YOURSELVES IN MY POSITION, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Bill and I had lusted after each other's eighteen year old daughters for quite a while and it seemed the previous night's thunderstorm had brought all the vital ingredients into place, the girls wanted to lose their cherries and we obliged, it was as simple as that.

DIRTY OLD SODS!

I wandered out to the bathroom and had a pee, I brushed my teeth with the door open to listen for signs of life but the house was silent and seemed deserted, the door to Julie's bedroom was closed and I guessed the two girls would still be fast asleep so I wrapped a towel around my waist and went down to the kitchen to find some breakfast, there was a note on the kettle for me.

DEAR DAVID, HELP YOURSELF TO SOME BREAKFAST, BILL HAS AN EARLY TEE OFF TIME AND I'VE POPPED DOWN THE ROAD TO SEE MRS TUTTLE FOR A WHILE, I HOPE NOT TO BE TOO LONG, SOME MORNINGS SHE'S BETTER THAN OTHERS, MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME.....PAMELA....XXX.

Mrs Tuttle was a dear old lady of ninety two who lived a couple of streets away, Pamela went to visit her every day, such a kind hearted woman our Pamela, I looked at the note again, kiss kiss kiss.....yes, she had indeed been kiss kiss kissed, in the early hours, after the girls had gone back to Julie's room with wobbly legs and fond memories, Pamela had settled down between me and Bill and tried to sleep, but of course she was all horny from watching us deflowering the girls.

SHE FILMED MOST OF IT ON BILL'S CAMCORDER!

I was too knackered to do much, it had been a hectic few days for my trouser department but Pamela seemed content enough to squirm around between us and let us touch her with our fingers and our mouths and yes, our cocks as well, she worked herself off against us in all kinds of positions and by the time she had come a couple of times, she seemed satisfied enough to fall asleep.

WHAT A NIGHT.....I'LL NEVER FORGET IT!

So I found the Cheerios and helped myself, I made a cup of tea and kept looking out to see if Pamela's car would return, but no sign of her, I was in a kind of limbo, nobody to talk to, it was too early on a Sunday to wake the girls, I could have read the paper which I found in the hall on the mat, but what I really needed more than anything was to freshen up from last night's activities.

YOU STINK.....YOU NEED A BATH PAL!

I did as well, urgently, so I went straight upstairs to the bathroom, did I tell you about Bill and Pamela's bathroom yet?

GET ON WITH IT.

Pamela has an excellent sense of style and good taste and their bathroom was one of the highlights of their lovely home, it was larger than ours because they had knocked a wall through and sacrificed the tiny box room for the sake of some extra bathroom luxury, black and white marbled tiles on the floor, a huge sunken bath with a marbled surround including gold plated taps and fittings was on the left of the doorway, to the right they had twin matching sinks and a massive mirror with lights around it and shelving for makeup niceties.

WISH WE HAD ONE THIS NICE!

Instead of being a moulded bath sat in a shaped recess the bath was formed from the recess itself, with tiled sides and bottom, it was big enough to hold about three people comfortably, a vision of Cleopatra bathing in milk in that silly Carry On Cleo movie flashed across my mind.

I USED TO LOVE THOSE FILMS.....I GREW UP WITH THEM.....MAYBE THEY ARE PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DIRTY MIND?

I started the water running and selected some smelly bath salts from a posh little shelf with all kinds of expensive looking potions and jars, I admired the separate shower cubicle with the patterned glass but I really needed to relax in some deep warm water, my back still needed some care and attention, the other fittings were of the same high quality, the usual loo of course plus a bidet, there'd have to be a bidet with Pamela around, I don't mean she's dirty, just the opposite, she wants all the bells and whistles and it all has to be spotless, set in a small alcove above the bath in the corner was a small statuette of two lovers entwined passionately, another obvious Pamela touch, just like the attractive pot plant on a decorative pedestal behind the door, the edge of the china pedestal was facing the bath and doubled up as a handy soap dish.

I peered in the mirror as the bath was filling up, I didn't look too ancient but I was still amazed that a young girl like Julie would want to get dirty with me, Bill was ecstatic about fucking my daughter, the look on his face last night had been a picture, I supposed that if the girls were okay with it then why shouldn't we oblige them, much safer to have their first time that way than in a back alley somewhere behind a nightclub.

The bath water was good and deep with more than enough froth on top, I didn't intend to choose bubble bath from the rack but apparently I had and there was a growing cloud of bubbles.

WHAT THE HECK.....GET IN THERE AND SOAK OLD SON.

I hung up the towel and carefully peeled away the dressing from the puncture wounds on my bum where the garden rake got me in the shed, if you haven't read that part yet then I suggest you do, it might make you smile, but not if you like sausages.

DISGUSTING.....YOU'LL HAVE TO JUDGE?

Stepping into the warm water with the bubbles was instantly relaxing, I sat down rather hesitantly but my wound was fine and soon I was stretched out almost fully submerged, there was a handy little blow up pillow to rest your neck on.....so I did exactly that and.....aaahhhhhhh.....

LUXURY.

Enjoying the warm water immensely I closed my eyes and let my mind wander, I really needed to get back to the keyboard as soon as possible while all my carnal memories were still fresh, I could feel a story coming on about virgins sacrificing themselves to older men and started to think about how I would describe my daughter's young body to a completely new audience.

HERE HE GOES AGAIN.....

How would I manage to convey the exquisite beauty of her uplifted young breasts with the coral pink nipples, would my readers really want to hear about her tight looking cunt with the smooth labia, the fact that she had removed the blonde hair around her pussy would turn on a few people wouldn't it....?

LET'S FACE IT.....SHAKESPEARE YOU AIN'T.

Maybe not, but I'll bet the sight of the soft skin around her navel being smeared with her uncle Bill's sperm would raise a few eyebrows, if only I could find a way to bring that to life on the page, her pink nipples were erect and her face was flushed quite red as Bill pounded her with his fat cock, although I was fucking the lovely Julie at the same time right next to them, I felt very tempted to reach over and touch my daughter's breasts, is that so terribly wrong of me?

I WONDER IF I COULD FIND A WAY TO INCLUDE PICTURES IN THE STORIES?

"Come on you horny cow, I dare you to walk around without any pants on!"

"But what about our dear fathers?"

"Well mine will be on the golf course, like he is every Sunday morning."

HUH.....THE GIRLS ARE UP?

The bathroom door opened and I heard a slap, like someone smacking a bare behind.

"In you go you lovely little slut, you need a shower my girl!"

"So do you, sex is so smelly."

Quickly, but with an absolute minimum amount of movement I allowed myself to slide further down until my nose and forehead were almost lost in the bubbles, the soapy water was deep enough to hide my body completely.

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOUT OUT.....I'M SORRY IT'S OCCUPIED.....HOW HARD WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN?

Too late, the giggling youngsters were already piling in and bellying up to the sinks, I stayed completely still and held my breath.

WHY?

I KNOW.....DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT!

Yes I should have said something.....but I didn't.....and now we had a potentially embarrassing situation building.

"Uncle Bill was like a stallion, my fanny was still tingling as I fell asleep."

"Your dad was quite good too, even with his bad back, I never realised how warm spunk is when it first hits you."

"Yeah, but it soon goes cold and watery, yuck."

"Don't tell me you didn't like it, you little fibber!"

There was another wet sounding slap as Julie's palm found Cathy's bare bottom again.

"Ouch, you cow!"

I had to see this, my pulse was racing, so I slowly turned my head to the right in the bubbles and there through the fronds of the plant I could just see the two naked bums as the girls peered at themselves in the mirror, it wasn't a very clear view but it was enough to tell they wore no knickers, Julie still had teddy bears on her vest and Cathy's black edged baby doll had the usual effect on me, things were stirring under the water.

"Do you feel any different this morning.....I do?"

"Oh yes. it was so right, I never thought a warm cock would feel that much different to a dildo, I mean its hard yes.....obviously, but also it's.....bendy, resilient, living, kind of soft when you grip it.....you know what I mean Cath?"

"Oh yes!"

Julie moved to the left and I sank down again almost to my ears, I heard the toilet lid being lifted and seconds later a steady tinkling sound began.

"Oh that's better."

It was Julie on the loo, I'm hardly into what's termed water sports but the sound of her peeing was oddly erotic, the loo was just next to the shower cubicle and as she sat there she'd be facing the door with the bath next to it, I waited for the outcry but none came.

"Last night was brilliant, I never thought your dad would go through with it, he really surprised me."

"Me too."

Cathy was brushing her teeth at the sink, making conversation awkward.

"You know Cathy, now we've got that little obstacle out of the way I want to do more."

"Really.....like what?"

"A blow job, I want to give head, I want to see what it tastes like to have a hard cock in my mouth."

FUCKING RUB A DUB DUB....!

"Wow, me too I guess, it seems like oral sex is all that some people think about, judging by the articles I've been reading lately, I mean, what is it with men, what's this fixation they have with coming on a woman's face or in her mouth?"

"Yeah, I've browsed a few porn sites at college and they are full of cock sucking and come shots on faces, doesn't it make you wonder what it's like Cathy, what if my dad had wanted to finish on you like that last night, would you have let him, or would you turn away?"

"I'm not sure....."

"How decisive of you dear friend.....you're absolutely hopeless, it's always me that has to push things along isn't it?"

"Don't be crabby with me Jules, oh look, someone's left the bath ready, look at all these lovely bubbles."

My daughter's hand dipped into the water and I froze, what should I do, what could I do?

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!

Beneath the foam I was trying to shrink away towards the left side of the wide bath, I was in a bit of a panic by then, if I shot up out of the water like a demon she'd probably jump out of her skin.

"This water's still warm.....I'm getting in."

"I thought it was going to be a shower this time?"

Julie sounded miffed.

"Oh come on darling, these bubbles smell wonderful, it would be such a waste, I'm taking my nightie off and getting in the bath, we can still have fun in there.....come on baby."

"Oh alright then, you know Cath, I think I'll keep the shaved look, I love the way my coochy feels without hair, how often will I need to shave it do you think?"

"Every few days to keep it smooth enough for a good licking."

The toilet flushed and then a strange incident took place, it seemed to happen almost in slow motion but there was nothing I could do to prevent it.....Cathy was stepping into the bath facing the shower end and I was looking up between her legs from the suds.....she got one foot in and just briefly grazed my ankle with a toe but I don't think she realised what it was, then as she lifted her other leg and shifted her weight, my leg moved slightly and our feet made contact, she let out an almighty shriek and panicked.....

"Oh my God....!"

My bubble covered head and torso shot out of the water just like in a scene from a horror movie and I sat up quickly, accidentally burying my nose between the cheeks of Cathy's arse at the same time, of course she screamed again and jerked away from me which only made her foot slip on the tiled bath, my naked daughter fell back on top of me with her arms flailing and her slender body slid down my front....!

"Daddy....?"

I spread my arms to break her fall, another bath tub accident was the last thing we needed, the water surged and slopped over the edge of the surround, splashing Julie as she stood next to us in just her teddy bear vest but I didn't have time to admire the view this time, I was trying to catch Cathy's nubile body as she struggled on top of me, my arms enclosed her and my hands came to rest on her firm breasts as she squirmed in my lap!

"Daddy what are you doing here?"

"I was having a bath, what do you think?"

As Cathy wriggled on top of me trying to get up, it was like having an underwater lap dance, only we were both naked and my already awakened penis was mashed between my daughter's legs as she moved, every second of that exquisite contact will be forever etched on my brain and I will always remember how my cock nudged at her soft opening, as I tried to sit up with her my penis almost slipped inside her body and she panted with my hands on her chest; eventually she got her feet flat on the tiles and with her hands on my raised knees she pushed herself upwards, her streaming rear end was right in front of my face and my mind took a picture of her intimate details which I will always treasure.

I REMEMBER PUTTING TALC ON THAT WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE BUT JUST LOOK AT IT NOW....!

Cathy knelt by my feet and turned to face me, wiping the soap from her eyes, then she realised she was naked in front of me and quickly squatted down in the bubbles to hide herself again.

"Daddy, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to alarm you....."

"Well you did!"

"No need to shout darling....."

"Uncle David.....were you spying on us?"

"No....."

"But you must have been listening?"

"No.....my ears were full of water.....I didn't hear a thing Julie, honestly."

"I don't believe you, I think you were perving, I think it's time we found out just what kind of a father you really are!"

Julie's arms crossed over and grasped the hem of her short vest and then she took it off in one smooth upward movement, I've always been fascinated by the way women do that, I tried it once and got all tangled up, her firm breasts shook as the vest released them and she stood there completely naked and put her hands on her hips.

OF FUCK.....WHAT NOW?

"Well are you going to move over or not?"

"Julie I don't think....."

"Quiet.....you must have heard me talking about wanting to suck a cock.....it might as well be yours I suppose, now let me in."

Julie put one tanned leg over the surround and into the warm water, she stayed like that long enough for me to admire her hairless quim, then she stepped into the bath next to my daughter and I retracted my legs to give her more space, Julie stood looking down at me imperiously.

"I don't suppose you'll mind if Cathy watches, not after last night?"

As she said this she lowered herself into the bubbles onto her knees with her trunk still upright, I watched with my mouth hanging open as she scooped up handfuls of bubbles and lathered her tits with them, this was more of a naked close up than I'd had previously, when we fucked the night before I was lying on my side behind her and it was fairly dark, so this was something new and yes, you've guessed correctly, my cock was rigid and I kept my knees raised as a kind of protective screen for some weird reason, despite the suds, Julie edged towards me on her knees.

"Julie, are you sure you should be doing this....?"

Cathy's meek question prompted Julie to swivel round towards her and I was treated to the marvellous view of Julie's wet rear, she bent forward and pushed her butt out to me as she slapped a big lip lock on my daughter, the teenagers kissed and I studied Julie's pouting cunt lips through the bubbles, they were altogether of a darker complexion than Cathy's and the folds of her labia were more crinkled and protruding, I parted my legs and my hand went to my burning erection.

WELL WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE....?

YOU'RE DISGUSTING!

I WAS TRAPPED....!

NO EXCUSE!

I COULD HAVE REACHED OUT AND SLIPPED MY FINGERS INTO HER BUT I DIDN'T.

HOW VERY GALLANT OF YOU!

WE'LL LET THE READERS DECIDE ON MY CONDUCT SHALL WE....?

After a lingering kiss, Julie whispered something in Cathy's ear and my daughter nodded enthusiastically, Julie's head turned to me and she wiggled her tushy.

"Had a good look then, are you ready for me?"

Still on her knees with her soap smeared breasts thrusting proudly, Julie turned back to face me and edged towards the wall side, there was now enough space for Cathy to kneel alongside her and she came forward, I now had two very different pairs of tits to ogle, my daughter's were pale and pink, her lovely friend's were tanned and larger with dark nipples, they both smeared themselves with bubbles for my viewing pleasure.

12