Fun With The Orells

Story Info
A fun-filled family sex romp with the Orells.
5.2k words
4.31
267.1k
59

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

It was Saturday morning. I'd slept in a few hours longer than usual after a very hard week at work. I could hear people stirring in another part of the house and the smell of freshly brewed coffee finally got my attention. After pulling on a pair of boxer shorts I made my way to the kitchen to find that all important first cup of the day.

"Good morning, Charlie," I said, as I stepped into the kitchen, "Oh, and good morning to you too, mother."

"Uhhh Mmmm... good morning, honey," my mother replied. Mom was kneeling backwards in one of the kitchen chairs, her arms hugging the backrest. Mom's ass was stuck up in the air while Charlie pumped his long young cock rhythmically in and out of her hungry, gapping pussy. Charlie was our 18 year old paper-boy.

"Here to collect your monthly receipts, Charlie?" I asked.

"Yes sir, Mr. Orell. Granny O simply refuses to pay her bill and insists that I fuck her as payment. I can't help it Mr. Orell." My mother's name was Barbara but she liked everyone to call her Granny Orell or just Granny O. She was really into being a grandmother not only to my brother's and my children but with all the kids in the neighborhood.

"Oh, that's OK, Charlie, I understand. But if I were you I won't be expecting payment any time soon. It looks to me like she's really enjoying what you're doing there."

Charlie was sweating, breathing hard, and red-faced as my mother received the business end of his long cock. Charlie had one of the longest cocks I'd ever seen on any man. It wasn't very thick but it had to be at least 12 or 13 inches long with a nice spade-shaped head. My mother gripped the back of the chair to steady herself as Charlie worked his dick into her as deeply as he could, which was only about half way. Even with his youthful vigor, I knew that kid didn't stand a chance. Charlie was in for the ride of his life.

"Umphf! Oh! Ahhh!" Granny O moaned, as Charlie banged into her. "Give it to me, Charlie, fuck me hard boy! That's it! Deeper, Charlie, give me all you've got! I want to feel that dick up in my belly!"

I sat down at the table with my coffee and a piece of toast, grabbed the morning paper and started working over the sports section.

"That all you having for breakfast, David?" my mother asked. "There're eggs... Umphf! Yeah! That a boy, Charlie! ...on the stove."

"No thanks, mom", I said glancing up at the crazy fuck scene across from me. "This will do just fine."

Charlie started picking up the pace a little and every few strokes he would push hard trying to bury the entire length of his long dick into my mom's old horny cunt. Her small flabby titties were flapping wildly with each deep, hard stroke Charlie took. Her inch long, spigot-sized nipples were hanging straight down and seemed to have a motion all their own. I loved the way her tits moved when she was getting banged from behind. They looked like two small water balloons half filled and held by the nozzle end - stretched and sagging at the top, and a jiggling bulbous sack hanging below – and crowned by thick thimble-sized nipples that were perfect for suckling. At this pace, I knew something was going to happen soon.

"Where's Helen?" I asked.

"She's... Oh! In the... Yeah! Garden... fuck me, Charlie!" my mother replied. Her body was being buffeted hard by her young fuck-mate. "Your dad's... Ah! helping her... That's it boy... go for it, fuck me hard. Push it into my womb, Charlie. Uhhhh! Oh, god! Charlie, I'm cumming, sweetie!" With that, my mother began to shutter as her orgasm washed over her. Her spasms caused her back to arch and made her ass pitch higher into the air. Charlie never relented but kept up his pistoning, hard-fucking pace.

"I can only imagine what kind of help, dad is giving her," I said sarcastically. I got up and walked over to the window to see what my wife and my father were up to. Sure enough, there they were, fucking like dogs in heat. They both had there shorts down to their ankles; my dad's hips slamming into my wife's big backside. Helen was leaning over working in her vegetable garden while my father stood behind her pumping his thick dick into her big, hairy cunt. Helen was a big woman, weighing in at around 300+ pounds.

Unlike most guys, I was always attracted to really big women. Helen and I met in high school and dated all through college. I used to get a lot of ribbing from my friends about dating big girls but I was never without a date and never had a problem getting laid. While the other guys were getting mind-fucked by all the 'arm-candy' chicks they were chasing, I was getting treated to some great fucking from some really nice girls.

I munched on my toast as I watch my dad drill into my wife's big, juicy, sweet pussy. Helen's ass was enormous, big and round, deeply cleaved, and pink without a blemish on it. Her thighs were as big as my waste and when she bent over, Wow! She literally turned into all ass and cunt! Like a big wall of hairy, juicy fuck-flesh.

As I watched the two gardeners humping, I couldn't help thinking about how much I loved it when Helen sat her big tasty ass on my face and smothered me with all that delicious pink flesh. I loved the taste of her big juicy pussy and loved probing her rosy-red ass hole with my tongue. Thinking about tongue fucking my wife and watching her getting pounded by my dad was getting me pretty hard, so I pulled my dick out of the piss-hole of my shorts and started slowly stroking myself.

"Good morning, daddy! Good morning Granny! Hello, Charlie!" My 22 year old daughter Jeanine said as she bounced into the kitchen. "I see Granny won't pay her paper bill again huh, Charlie?"

"Uhhh... Yeah... Hi, Jeanine," replied Charlie in between deep slurping cock strokes.

"What's going on outside, daddy?" Jeanine asked as she joined me at the kitchen window.

"Oh, it's your mom and grandpa doing some 'gardening'," I replied.

"Grandpa loves to fuck outside. Wow! Look at him go!" Jeanine had pushed my hand away and was now stroking my cock for me. "They sure got you all worked up didn't they, dad?"

"Yeah, I love your mom's big butt and your grandpa sure is doing himself proud." My daughter and I stood there by the window silently while we watched the lewd fuck scene in the back yard. Each time my dad banged into my wife's ass her whole frame would jiggle wildly. And it was obvious that Helen wasn't wearing a bra because her huge, fat tits swung freely inside her tee-shirt each time the old man slammed into her massive, pink ass.

"Say, Honey," I said, "how about helping your old man out this morning and sucking on that thing you're playing with?"

"Oh, gosh, daddy, I'd love to, really I would," Jeanine replied, "but I can't this morning. My mouth is so soar I don't think I'll be sucking anyone's dick for at least a week! Last night, grandpa asked me to go along with him to the VFW lodge. He wanted to how me off to his old platoon buddies who were in town for a reunion. Oh, My, God! Well, it started out OK. Grandpa introduced me to all the guys and they were buying me drinks and buying each other drinks and telling me how pretty I was and all that. But then, when we were all feeling a little high, grandpa asked me to dance a little for them, so I did. And that's when things got a little crazy! While I danced around them, they would lift up my skirt and grab my ass and pinch my titties. Then they started putting money in my panties and egged me on to do a little striptease."

"Wow! What happened then?" I asked. Jeanine kept stroking my cock absentmindedly as she continued her story.

"Well, so I started stripping for them and pretty soon I was down to just my panties which at this point were stuffed full of money. Those old dudes were whistling and hollering and whooping it up like they had never seen a naked woman before. Some of them pulled out there fat old dicks and started stroking themselves while I danced and I must admit I was getting pretty wet watching them jack themselves. Then some of them said they wanted to fuck me and were begging grandpa to give them permission. Fortunately, grandpa wouldn't let 'em, but he was so drunk he told them that I would suck off anybody who paid me $100.00. Man, you should have seen those guys pulling their wallets out and throwing their money my way."

"So, how did it turn out?" I asked. My cock was iron hard now from Jeanine's stroking and from listening to her lewd encounter from the night before.

"Well, I think I sucked off just about every guy there, some of them probably twice, and must have downed a gallon of cum! I came home with $1,800.00, not counting the strip tease money, but like I said, my jaw is so soar I won't be able to suck a cock for a while. And look, daddy," Jeanine pouted as she lifted her tank top. "See how they bruised my titties with all their crazy pinching!"

It was true. Jeanine's sweet young breasts were covered with small bluish-purple spots where the men had eagerly and hungrily pinched her. My daughter's tits aren't huge but they are especially lovely and sexy. They are cone-shaped – a little more than a handful in size – and stick straight out from her chest without the least hint of sagging. Each tit is crowned with a big, puffy, dark red areole that covers the entire upper half of each breast cone. And each lovely peak is capped by a pert little puffy teat that stands out about another inch making it look like a double puffy nipple. I couldn't help touching or sucking on them myself whenever I saw them. But now, each soft, pink tit was dotted with the brutal marks of where the old men had groped and pulled at her.

"Ouch! Sorry, honey," I said as I leaned down and gently kissed each soft nipple.

"And look at my ass daddy!" Jeanine pulled down her shorts to show me her smooth, round, pink ass. It too was covered with small bruises. I couldn't neglect her damaged butt so I got down on my knees and kissed each soft, pink globe, and gave her a nice deep lick down the sweet crack of her ass, lingering a moment at her very tasty, pink ass hole, probing her sphincter with my tongue. Jeanine lifted her butt a little to meet my hungry mouth. "Mmmm, thanks, daddy," she cooed, "that feels better already." I turned Jeanine around, tenderly pulled one of her soft, puffy nipples into my mouth, and gave it a gentle suck.

"Ouch!" she cried. "Sorry daddy, I guess my titties are out of commission too."

"That's OK, sweetie," I said as I got to my feet, "maybe I'll just take care of this myself this morning."

My daughter and I turned back to the other side of the kitchen to enjoy the hard fucking that my mother was getting from Charlie. I decided that instead of jacking myself off, I would take over for Charlie who seemed to be getting weaker by the minute.

"How about if I take over for you, Charlie?" I asked. "It looks like you could use a break."

"Gosh, thanks, Mr. Orell, I'm pooped," Charlie said with relief. He pulled his long cock out of my mother's tight old pussy with a loud squishing sound and sat down next to Jeanine for a much needed rest. Jeanine took hold of his glistening cock and stroked it gently for him while he caught his breath. Walking up behind my mother, I dropped to my knees and attached my mouth to her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie! Lick mamma's pussy!" my mother exclaimed as I ran my tongue up and down the entire length of her cunt crack. Since my mother had such a small, boney ass I had unobstructed access to all her delicious parts. Pushing my nose into her ass rose, I dug my tongue deep into her delicious old vagina. Mother loves to have her cunt eaten and she taught my brother and me just the right ways to pleasure her. Mom was grinding her pussy into my face and pulling on her thick nipples while I slathered away at her sumptuous quim. But I had a taste for some ass hole this morning so I let my tongue drift up to her dark brown bud and slowly drilled into her anus.

"Oh, god, yes, David! That's it sweetie! Lick momma's ass and make her cum!" I tongue-fucked my mom's ass for a few minutes and got it as wet as I could. Rising to my feet, I spit on my hand, rubbed it along the shaft of my engorged cock and placed it at the entrance to my mother's bottom.

"How about it, mom? You interested in having me push this hard cock into your butt?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, yes, fuck mamma's ass, baby, please don't tease your momma, David. Fuck me now! Please, baby, don't make your momma beg!"

"Umphf!" My mother said as I slowly pushed the bulbous head of my dick past her tight sphincter and pushed as much of my cock into her as I could with one smooth effort. I reached around and took hold of her thick nipples, twisting and pulling them like I knew my mother would appreciate. With a slow pumping rhythm, I worked my cock into her welcoming ass. My mother's ass was wonderfully tight and she could control her muscles to make it even tighter. As I pulled out of her with each stroke, I could feel her tightening her O-ring around my cock, refusing to let it go. I felt mom's hand go between her legs and I knew that she was now diddling her clit furiously. Within a few minutes her ass really tightened up signaling her next orgasm.

"Ahhhh! Yeahhh!" Mother exclaimed. "That's nice, David. Fuck mommy's ass. Make me cum again, baby. Make me cum again!"

As Jeanine and Charlie watched me butt-fuck my mother they ministered to each other's needs. Charlie was pumping several fingers in and out of Jeanine's hairless pussy while she stroked his long, hard snake of a cock. Just about then my wife, Helen, and my dad, Harold, came in through the back door. Neither of them had their shorts on any longer. My wife's big belly was hanging below her t-shirt. Her tits and belly jiggled with each ponderous step she took. My dad's cock still had cum dripping from it and swayed lewdly as he approached my mother and me.

"Well, Barbara, it look's like David's working your butt hole pretty good there." He said as he leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips.

"Oh, God, yes, Harold, it feels so nice and full in my ass. He's a good boy and knows what his mom likes." She replied, still fingering her pussy with wild abandon.

"You look all pooped out, Charlie," my wife said as she walked over to where he and Jeanine were seated. "But it looks like your cock isn't ready to give up yet." Helen took Charlie's cock from my daughter's hand and was now stroking it herself. "Now, Jeanine, I'm surprised that you're being so impolite to our Charlie here and not sucking his lovely cock for him." She frowned at Jeanine and scolded playfully.

"Oh, Mom, my mouth is way to soar this morning from all the sucking I did last night at grandpa's VFW meeting." I could see my father snicker to himself with memories of the previous night's escapades.

"That's right, I forgot, honey." Helen replied. "Well, I can't let a nice stiffy like this go to waste. Do you mind if I enjoy a little of this, Charlie," she asked, referring to his long, hard cock.

"No, I guess not Mrs. O. Actually, I haven't cum yet."

"Well, we can't have that, Charlie. You just let me take care of that for you, sweetie." With that, Helen knelt down between Charlie's legs and slid her wet mouth down on his long, hard member. Charlie's hips rose up off the chair as Helen pushed her face down onto the long, slim dick between her lips. In one smooth gulp she let Charlie's cock slide past her tongue and down her throat resting her lips on his hairy young balls. I could see Charlie's eyes roll back in his head as my wife deep-throated him over and over again, her saliva soon making his balls sticky and wet.

After about a minute of slurping the young man's cock, Helen rose to her feet, reached over to the kitchen table, scooped up a small amount of butter from the butter dish, and rubbed into her voluptuous ass crack. She then turned around with her ass facing Charlie and proceeded to squat down into his lap. Jeanine saw what was coming and taking hold of Charlie's dick, she guided it to the bright red opening of her mother's bowels. Charlie's long slim cock slide in without effort and disappeared between my wife's voluminous butt cheeks.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice, Charlie," Helen cooed as she wiggled her hips in Charlie's lap. "Your cock is just the right size for ass fucking, Charlie. It feels so nice way up inside me!" Helen wiggled some more for a few moments, then started to slowly raise and lower herself on Charlie's stiff prick.

"Oh, my, god, Mrs. O!" Charlie exclaimed. "Oh, god, I've never been inside a woman's behind before! This feels incredible!"

"I'd glad, sweetie," Helen replied, "now you just kept that big piece of meat pointed straight up and let me do all the work."

I was still pumped my cock in and out of my mother's butt while I watched Charlie get a piece of some of the best ass he's likely ever to have. Helen was a wonderful, experienced, and uninhibited lover and Charlie was getting first-hand experience of what that meant. Knowing what a good fuck my wife was made me a little jealous because I had expectations of fucking her ass this morning, but after seeing the expression of sheer enjoyment on Charlie's face, I was happy that he could experience a lover as hot as Helen.

Helen's big, fat titties were flopping around and jiggling like crazy as she bounced on Charlie's long pole. She had removed her shirt and had brought one of her huge teats to her lips sucking it deep into her mouth. Her areolas were about 5 inches in diameter and each had a thick, long, suckable, and hard nipple at the end. Helen bit and sucked her own titties with fury and bounced each in her hands, squeezing them together as she rode her young butt-fucker.

Jeanine had been fingering her pussy all this time, quietly moaning as her manipulations brought her to a higher level of arousal. My father, seeing that his granddaughter was in need of help, knelt down in front of her, spread her thigh as wide as possible and watched for a moment as Jeanine probed and exposed her lovely, pink pussy.

"I haven't had my breakfast yet this morning, honey," he said to her, "you mind if your old granddad has a taste of that sweet thing?"

"Oh, please, grandpa," Jeanine exclaimed, "please lick me. I want to cum, grandpa, please..."

My dad needed no further urging. Holding her thighs open as wide as he could, he lowered his face and enveloped Jeanine's round, smooth pussy mound in his gapping mouth, vibrating his tongue over Jeanine's sensitive clittie.

"Oh, yes, grandpa!" She rejoiced and lifted her ass off the chair to push her cunt harder into his face. "Lick me, grandpa! Oh, that's so good!"

My dad started licking away like a man possessed, moaning deeply into his granddaughter's juicy cunt. Jeanine was wiggling like crazy, bucking and pushing her hips into my dad's face. Helen had picked up the pace now and was pumping up and down forcefully in Charlie's lap, taking the entire length of his young cock completely into her bowels, and wiggling her big, fat ass as she made each deep descent. I was still working on my mother's ass as well. The whole kitchen was filled with fuck sounds and the uninhibited moans of delight from all present. Charlie was the first one to sound the warning of his impending orgasm.

"Oh, yeah, Mrs. O. I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" As soon as my wife felt Charlie's thighs begin to tighten she quickly stood up, freeing Charlie's cock from her butt, turned around to face him, dropped to her knees, and took as much of his cock into her hungry mouth as she could.

"Cum in my mouth, honey!" she ordered in between sucking strokes on his hard member. "Go ahead, Charlie cum in my mouth, sweetie. I want to taste you, honey!" With my wife's encouragement and her hungry sucking and two-fisted stroking, Charlie began spewing his seed like a true champion.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers
12