Fun With The Orells Ch. 02

Story Info
Where's the Beef?
1.8k words
4.28
75.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

(Chapter 2) – Where's the beef?

Sorry for the long delay in getting this chapter written. I hope you enjoy the continuing story of the Orell family.

We were all still naked as we headed upstairs for a soothing shower. After our wild sexual morning in the kitchen, we all needed to clean up and get ready for the party we had planned that evening. My daughter, Jeanine, was so wasted after her triumphant, gushing cum that I had to carry her upstairs. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a nice warm kiss in appreciation as I placed her in the shower and turned the warm spray onto her. Her legs were so wobbly that I had to hold her up while her grandmother washed her down and rinsed her. Then, after toweling her off, we laid her on her bed where she quickly fell into a comforting sleep.

Now that Jeanine was cleaned and cared for, my mother and I got into the shower to do the same for each other. I loved taking showers with my mom and even though I had a great orgasm during our morning romp, my dick was already hard in anticipation of showering with Granny O. As we stepped into the warm spray we wasted no time in cuddling and caressing one another. Mom was a great kisser and loved to use her tongue. I held her small frame in my big hands and locked my lips onto hers with deep passion. Her tongue immediately began probing inside my mouth and she moaned deeply as our tongues gently wrestled for several minutes.

My mother soon dropped to her knees and gave me one of her superb blowjobs until I emptied myself into her warm mouth. I was going to reciprocate by eating her out but she wanted to finger herself while I pissed on her wide spread cunt. Mom loved the feel of warm piss on her pussy and in her face. I obliged her gladly and she came with her usual fervor as I covered her in warm urine. With our shower out of the way, I went to my bedroom to get dressed. My wife, Helen was already there, dressing to go marketing for this evening's feast. My mother went to Jeanine's bedroom to join her for a nap.

"So how did your shower go with dad?" I asked, knowing full well what probably happened.

"Oh, we had a fun time," replied Helen with a big smile, "he really stretched my bung with that thick cock of his and man, did he drop a load in my chute! He was really wired up after eating Jeanine's pussy and getting baptized like that!" We both laughed and finished dressing. I noticed that Helen did not put on any underwear and was slipping on a fairly short skirt.

"Are you going to flash at the supermarket again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm still feeling a little randy, so I thought I'd see what kind of reactions I'd get at the grocer's."

"Well in that case," I added. "I'll go along to make sure you don't get into trouble."

"Oh, you do still love me don't you, David?" she quipped as she puckered up her full lips and gave me a big, wet kiss.

"You know I do, baby," I replied, gabbing a handful of fat ass-cheek. We both laughed again as I gave her big fat ass a nice slap, and scooted her out of the door.

At the market I decided to follow a few dozen paces behind Helen so she could have a little fun flashing the other shoppers without their knowing that we were together. Watching my wife's big juicy ass waddling down the aisles made my mouth water. Helen was wearing a pair of high-heeled slippers that made her shapely, thick legs look incredibly sexy and made her robust ass stick out even more than usual.

Every once in a while, when someone was close by, she would bend over to pick an item from one of the lower shelves and, of course, her skirt would lift up on her enormous rump revealing her substantial bottom, thick thighs and, best of all, her big, red, hairy cunt. Her unsupported titties would practically fall out of her loose fitting top as well, dangling and giggling freely.

Helen was having a ball grossing out a few of the old ladies who got a glimpse of her enormous privates. Even from where I was situated I could tell that Helen's pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each flash. The sight of her enormous and juicy gash was really spectacular. I love the way her fat, tufted pussy mound hangs between her legs. Her glistening slit is long and deep and appears to go on forever. It didn't take long for her to get a whole entourage of admiring men following her around the store trying to act nonchalant but sneaking a pick at her substantial gifts every chance they could.

A few of the men started getting bolder and got closer to her than I thought was prudent so I stepped in and broke up the party.

"Hi, honey," I said as I walked up to her "have you got everything you need?" Realizing that I was with her, her fan club of admirers soon broke up.

"Yes, baby," she replied as she winked at me, "Everything but the meat. I am so wet," she added in a whisper as she pinched the tent in my trousers.

We made our way over to the meat counter and once again I stepped back to allow Helen a little more fun. She stepped up to the glass counter, bent over and reviewed the selection of steaks on display. Several of the other ladies standing at the counter got a glimpse of her meaty ass and either stepped away in shock or tried to pretend she wasn't there. Pretty soon Helen's number can up and Mr. Fleischmann the butcher came over to take her order.

"Oh, Mr. Fleischmann," I heard Helen say, "These steaks are just too small and way too fatty. Don't you have something else, maybe in the backroom?"

Old Mr. Fleischmann was an unattractive troll of a man. He was short, about 5' 5" tall, a round belly, thick hairy arms, heavy, dark eyebrows, a bald head, and was always mopping sweat off his brow. His face flushed red when Helen suggested that he look in the back room for extra cuts of meat.

"I, I, well, I, uh, I might," he stammered as Helen smiled her sweetest smile at him. "Would you, uh, like to go back with me to have a look?" he asked.

"Why yes, I'd like that very much," replied Helen and, swishing her giant ass all the way, followed the stout man into the back room. About 10 minutes later Helen came out of the meat locker carrying several large, nicely tied bundles of steaks. I noticed that her knee caps were red as if she had been kneeling and her nipples were trying to poke through the thin material of her loose-fitting top. Mr. Fleischmann wiped his sweaty brow as usual and followed her with his eyes until another customer got his attention.

"Here you go sweetie," Helen said as she placed the large packages of meat in the shopping cart. "20 pounds of the choicest rib-eye steaks you're going to find anywhere. Wow! It's cold in that meat locker. My nipples are as hard as rocks. Do you have any mints or gum?" she added, smacking her lips a few times and making a sour face. "That Mr. Fleischmann has the nastiest tasting cum I've ever eaten."

"That's another thing I love about you, Helen," I said as I handed her a piece of chewing gum. "You are one smart shopper." We both laughed and made our way over to the checkout counter. "So why do you blow him if he's so disgusting?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing, I get the best cuts of meat from his personal stock, and then I feel sorry for him too. I know his wife and she's such a bitch to him. Poor thing has such a tiny little dick too," she added as she held up her thumb as illustration.


"You are such a nice woman," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Well thank you sweetie," she said with a pretty smile. "And here I thought you only loved me for my big beautiful body."

"That and more," I replied, "that and more." As we stood in the checkout line, Helen noticed a tall African-American woman standing in line a few aisles away.

"Oh, there's Miss Freezel, the high school principal," Helen remarked. "I want to go talk with her, David, would you mind checking out? I'll meet you by the car."

"That bitch," I sneered. "Remember all the trouble Jeanine had with that hard-ass authoritarian? I thought we were through with all of that? What do you want to talk with her for?"

"Oh, I still can't believe that she's that awful, David. Anyway I have a feeling about her." Helen narrowed her eyes and made a sly face as she made her remarks. She kissed me on the cheek, wiggled her ass a few times and heading off in Miss Freezel's direction.

As Helen approached Miss Freezel I began to notice for the first time what a statuesque woman Miss Freezel was. She had to be almost 6 feet tall which I'm sure was fairly imposing to all the kids at school. From what I could discern her breasts seemed to be formidable and stuck straight out between her broad shoulders; obviously support by a substantial foundation. She had a nice sized, round ass that stuck out atop what looked like a stout pair of thighs and a nice pair of curvy legs. She was wearing high heeled shoes so her butt and legs were really accentuated. Overall she had a pretty sexy, voluptuous type of figure.

I checked out and had the groceries all packed by the time Helen exited the store. "So, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Helen fibbed. "We had a very nice chat and I invited her to the barbeque this evening."

"You did what!" I exclaimed. "Jeanine will have a fit! Do you think that was a smart thing to do?"

"Don't worry about a thing. People are not always what they seem and anyway I have the feeling that Miss Freezel is a lonely person that could use a fun night out."

"OK," I said, shaking my head. "I'll trust your judgment but I still think this is going to be very awkward."

During the car ride home, Helen lifted her top several times flashing her enormous tits to unsuspecting people waiting at bus stops or at street corners. When she was horny, she was happy to share her good vibes with anyone within eyeshot. Helen pulled my dick out of my pants and jacked it slowly during our ride home. The hand-job felt great but I was still worried about what would happen when Miss Freezel showed up later that night.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers