Fun With The Orells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
99 Followers

Helen soon joined her father-in-law and niece on the sofa. She knelt in front of Petra, gobbled the young transsexual's cock into her mouth, and began to deliver one of her legendary blowjobs while grandpa plowed his granddaughter's rear end. Petra was beside herself with excitement for all the attention from her granddad and her aunt. Joyfully she bounced on the end of grandpa's thick, hard cock while Aunty Helen faithfully slobbered over her dainty little she-cock. She was so petit that she resembled a rag doll bouncing in my dad's lap. He was physically lifting her and slamming her back down on his fuck tool without mercy but Petra never flinched, loving every hard deep thrust and begging for more. Her sphincter must have been stretched to its limits because my dad's cock, though no were near the size of Clarence's, was still a formidable sex weapon.

Honey Freezel, Charlie and I were getting ever closer to the climax of our three way fuck. We were all slick with perspiration and Charlie's pace began to increase with every additional deep plunge into Honey's ass. I was pushing hard up into her delectable pussy but straining hard to keep my balls from exploding before the others got their nut. Jeanine had joined us and was kissing Honey's full pouty lips, their tongues lavishly stabbing at each other. She played with her ebony lover's thrashing, dangling tits and stroked her soft dark brown tummy. She pulled Honey's nipples and twisted them hard making her groan with painful pleasure.

"I'm almost there, Miss Freezel," declared Charlie between labored breaths, "I'm going to cum..."

"Mmm...," replied Honey into Jeanine's mouth as they kissed.

I was ready to cum whenever the word was given and luckily I didn't have to wait much longer.

"Oh... Miss Feezel... I'm c-cummming," Charlie moaned. "So good... so good... so good...," he chanted then arched his back, and rammed the full length of his long dick into Honey Freezel's body.

Jeanine took hold of Honey's sweating face and cradled it to her bosom as Charlie's orgasm began. I could feel his dick spasm as each spurt of his seed shot into Honey's body. He was visibly straining, devoid of breath, convulsing with every contraction that sent another stream of jism into her impaled ass. No longer needing to hold back, I let all constraints down, and began to fill Honey's cunt with my sack full of swimmers, thrusting upward with each spontaneous, uncontrollable spasm.

"I can feel you cumming, Mr. Orell," Charlie gasped with a grin, "cool..."

"Mmm...," agreed Honey. She remained perfectly still as Charlie and I filled her orifices with our worshipful love offerings, trying desperately to catch her breathe while Jeanine softly stroked the face which lay against her soft conical tits.

It took several minutes before Charlie and I regretfully extracted our members from Honey's body. We were all spent, still trying to catch our breaths, but Honey had not cum yet. Sliding off of me, she flopped down on the sofa and sagged there limply. Sliding down on the floor between her legs, Jeanine spread Honey's knees wide, pulled her ass closer to the edge of the sofa, bent her legs back over her body, and began to kiss Honey's semen filled pussy. Honey hooked her arms under her knees and spread her thighs as much as possible while Jeanine opened Honey's pussy lips to expose the bright pink delicate lips within, fully exposing her thick and erect clitoris. Jeanine hungrily sucked the pinky-finger-sized appendage like she was sucking a dick. Honey threw her head back for the thrill of it while Jeanine nursed on the tender woman-cock. As semen began to ooze from Honey's quim, Jeanine greedily scooped it up with her tongue and gobbled it down.

Janey came over and crouched between Charlie's legs and began to clean the spent gobs of sperm off his shrinking dick. Granny O did likewise to my overexerted cock, making yummy sounds as she washed my balls and softening prick. My mother pulled Jeanine's face off Honey's pussy and kissed her deeply, scooping a tongue full of sperm from her granddaughter's mouth into her own. As Jeanine continued to slurp more sperm from Honey's pussy, she would share it with either Janey or granny, who would devour it like delicious cuisine. Honey pulled her legs back further over her body and offered her ass hole to Jeanine's hungry mouth. Charlie's cum was bubbling out of her ravaged pucker but Jeanine made no hesitation in diving in with broad strokes of her tongue to clean up the sticky mess. She furiously flailed Honey's sensitive clit with her fingers while she drove her tongue into her ass to extract the remnants of Charlie's seed.

"Come on, sweet baby," Honey begged, "lick me, baby, don't stop... almost there..."

Jeanine now concentrated all her attention on Honey's yearning cunt, wanting to bring her partner to a satisfying orgasm. She licked and sucked with gusto as Honey's lips formed an O-shape, her eyes squeezed shut, concentrating on her impending orgasm. Jeanine was moaning, humming into Honey's pussy as she savagely worked the shockingly pink, tender labia and bulging clitoris. I had watched Jeanine lick her mother's pussy many times, but she seemed to be applying her oral skills to Honey's electrically charged cunt with new found gusto. Then, suddenly, Honey fell off the cliff of passion and desire, and plunged into the chasm of orgasm and heavenly fulfilment. Jeanine's face became wet with the surge of Honey's orgasmic flow. She wrapped her legs tightly around Jeanine's face and bucked violently as wave after blessed wave of wet pleasure ejaculated onto Jeanine's face. Jeanine never stopped sucking. Her mouth was locked on Honey's clit, the rapid motion of her thrashing tongue causing her lips and cheeks to vibrate. Gradually, ever so gradually, Honey's legs slacked their viselike grip on my daughter's head. She began to relax though her breathing was still erratic and difficult. With a final kiss on Honey's vulva, Jeanine came up for air, her face wet with her lover's cum.

"Let me have a taste, OK, Jeanine," Janey begged. Jeanine nodded wearily and let Janey slide in between Honey's knees. Taking over where Jeanine had left off, she kissed Honey's tender clitoris several times, sending shock waves through Honey, before lapping up her aromatic secretions and sucking at Honey's thick, dark pussy lips. "Mmmm... I love it..." hummed Janey as Honey stroked her hair and enjoyed some after-glow time with Janey between her legs.

Erika was cumming too, moaning audibly as Colleen McFarland pushed her over the ledge of ecstasy. Brain pounded Colleen's bushy pussy with wild furry until with a loud, "Ah...", he extracted his swollen cock and strayed thick gobs of milky seed over her broad back and ass. The sight of her husband's spurting cock sent Erika into an orgasmic tumble as she bucked into Colleen's slobbering face, grunting and thrusting into an electrifying orgasm. The aroma of lovemaking was very thick in the room once again. The scent of sweating bodies and bodily fluids was unmistakable and intoxicating.

My dad continued his assault on Petra's ass while Helen slavering over her pink phallus. Clarence had knelt behind Helen and between her widely spread fat thighs, his erect cock-missile waggling ominously between his legs. He apparently wanted another go at Helen's juicy red vulva. He spread her abundant ass cheeks wide to expose her deeply cleaved slit, her ass hole and pussy surrounded by damp, dark pubic hair, her fat pink belly hanging almost to the floor. He smiled wickedly at her exposed underside then leaned in to lick along the full length of her furry chasm, from ass hole to clit and back again, over and over. His face became wet with Helen's excited wetness. Then, lifting his heavy dick with one hand and spreading her pussy lips with the other, he stabbed the tapered head of his shaft into her a few cunt-stretching inches. Helen moaned, arched her back, and lifted her ass higher to meet the young man's intrusion. Clarence reached around her thick torso with both hands, grasped handfuls of her soft, floppy tit-flesh, and began to piston more deeply into her. Helen soon fell in synch with Clarence's rhythm and began to push back with each of his forward thrusts. Three quarters of his thick tool disappeared and emerged from my wife's soaking wet cunt with every stroke. Helen no longer sucked on Petra's cock but jacked it instead, concentrating on the enormous dick that was invading her belly.

My dad had quickened his ass-fucking pace, his face red, his breathing staccato, his chest covered in sweat. He lashed another dozen strokes into Petra's ass then rammed Petra fully down on his cock and grunted hoarsely as he filled Petra's ass with semen. She shrieked with delight when she felt the hot, sticky fluid spurt into her behind. Helen quickened the pace of her jacking, knowing that Petra too was close to orgasm. While my father rested his dick inside her rectum, Petra finally began to release her pent up spunk. Quick short spurts of snow white nut-milk splashed on Helen's face, her neck, and her tits. She held Petra's cock at the base as it spouted the contents of her hairless nut sack. Petra lay back limply against her grandfather's chest as the last of her cum dribbled from the pink tip of her spent cock, her ass still filled with her granddad's softening dick.

Clarence started banging my wife with youthful gusto. His heaving, beef stick was jacking into her at a furious pace as Helen firmly grasped Petra's thighs for support, her niece's cum still drooling down her face and tits. Her face expressed both pain and pleasure as Clarence feverishly worked her chubby, drooling, battered cunt. I had seen that look many times and knew that she would climax soon. The overwhelming friction and pressure of Clarence's enormous cock were shattering Helen's usual strong stamina. It was obvious that Clarence was close too and after a few more minutes of furious pussy pounding he began to grunt in his wild animalistic way. "Ughhhh... Mrs. Orell... Ughhhhh...," was all he said as he plunged as deeply as he could into my wife's stretched and swollen pussy, and deposited his load into Helen's belly.

"Oh, God!...," Helen shouted. "Uhhhhh...," she groaned as Clarence's hot spunk spawned her own climax. Both their bodies were jerking from the electric rush of their orgasms. Clarence humped into her with each contraction of his nuts. Helen's back arched deeply and her ass thrust upward with each vaginal spasm. Once again, everyone cheered and applauded as a look of relief and satisfied pleasure appeared on Helen's face. Wearily, she rested her head on Petra's knees. She and Clarence were spent but very much enjoying the bliss of a satisfying cum. Extracting himself from Helen's overtaxed cunt, he sat back to catch his breath, clots of creamy seed dribbled down her flaming red gash. Colleen settled beside her son and licked the remnants of his spunk from his shrinking cock as he relaxed and caught his breath. Janey obliged her aunt Helen by climbing between her spread thighs to lap up the sticky drool that leaked from Helen's bright red slit, enjoying the taste of her aunt's and Clarence's spend. Janey was a junky for male or female cum, seldom missing an opportunity to enjoy the remnants of someone's lovemaking.

Looking around the room at my fellow companions, I could see that everyone was happily satisfied and exhausted. We all exchanged glances and began to laugh and high-five each other because of the jolly time just experienced. Eventually, by twos and threes, people drifted away to the showers to get cleaned up. It was already past 11:00 P.M. so I knew that some of the party-goers would be pairing up and getting ready for bed. Helen and I lingered in the family room a while longer to enjoy a nightcap before heading upstairs.

"Nice party, huh, David," she asked me as she sipped an iced scotch.

"Excellent," I replied, "Although I was really worried there for a moment about Jeanine and Freezel. Not to mention our impish little Mrs. McFarland. She could have blown the lid on our little love fest ASAP."

"Oh, she's a hoot isn't she?"

"You mean a hooter," I corrected. "Have you ever seen titties as big as that woman's in your life?"

"Mmm..., never," Helen replied, "she really is a lot of woman in a compact package. And Clarence's cock! How does that boy carry that thing around all day?"

"He sure seems to have taken a shine to you, my dear. But then again, I know where he's coming from. You're big sexy ass is like a man-magnet."

Helen kissed me deeply and spanked my cock a few times in thanks for the nice comment. "We'd better get upstairs and get ready for bed," she said as she stood up. "I wonder how the sleeping arrangements will turn out. Where do you think you'll be bedding down? "

"I don't know," I said, "I guess I'll just fill in where there's an opening."

"Very funny," Helen laughed as she smacked me in the ass. Hand in hand, naked and tired, we headed upstairs to ensure that our guests were happy and tucked in properly for the night.

wankRus
wankRus
99 Followers
12