Funeral Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving slightly to the side so that all the men had a full view, she propped the pussy lips wide open and moved her mouth close, whispering another of the Goddess' most sacred spells. This one affected her tongue, and was especially favored by the priestess' of the goddess: impossibly long, impossibly firm, her tongue slowly plunged into the half-orcs' snatch like a ten-inch cock.

The men groaned again as she began to plunge the tongue in and out. Once gasped aloud and pushed back against her, grinding back against her.

"This one's ready!" Crowed the Acolyte, and Thaeus stepped forward eagerly, his purplish cock hard and ready. Nodding, Celinethe reached forward and grabbed the half orc around the waist, lifting her bodily off of Ythes with ease, only removing her tongue as she placed her gently onto the floor. As the tongue returned to her mouth, the spell ended.

Once whimpered and thrust her ass imploringly into the air. Celinethe smiled lasciviously. "Anybody else almost ready? This poor girl needs some relief."

Both Halfling males strutted forward to the rescue, and Celinethe turned her attention back to the bier. Thaeus was already about to mount Ythes, his cock poised against her thigh. Celinethe reached over the side of the bier and took his rod in hand. She whispered a prayer as she guided him gently to enter Ythes.

Thaeus groaned aloud. "Ah, she's so silky-wet! She feels so good!"

With easy athletic grace, Celinethe jumped atop the bier, standing while straddling Thaeus from behind, the trimmed red fur of her bush rubbing against the fiery red curls of his head. She placed both hands down atop his head and began to chant.

She was dimly aware that the orgy had broken out anew behind her, and that Thaeus was pumping steadily and with ever-increasing fervor beneath her, but Celinethe's eyes and concentration remained locked on Ythes calm, still face. Yet again she felt Tethys' presence strongly in the room, pressing gently down on her. Again the Goddess guided the sexual energy in the room to mutual simultaneous release, and allowed Celinethe to share in it at a level so deep a less trained woman would have swooned. This time, as she felt the contractions begin in her vagina, she cried out the Goddess' name, and as Thaeus pumped his seed deep within her, Ythes bolted upright, awake and in the throes of her own orgasm.

The room was suddenly absolutely silent, and the Ythes smiled at her friends. "Looks like I was missing a hell of a party! Let's get it on!"

Not the least of the Goddess' blessings was that all were allowed to sleep undisturbed in the ceremonial chamber until late the next day.

12