Funny Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purfikt
purfikt
10 Followers

"Sure Aiden. It's exactly what I said yesterday! No funny business." Got him! She gave him another wink, and strode away as he held the door for her.

Maddie stepped carefully throughout the morning, having not fully thought about the fact that she would be walking constantly, and that she would need to readjust her assfull regularly if she was going to be moving around like that all day. By midmorning, she was beginning to reconsider her "stroke of genius" to be "a fool's paradise", especially since she really hadn't seen Aiden since she left him at the entrance doors. The ladies' rooms were packed -- with lines out the doors to boot. There was some other convention right next door for some women's plight movement which she had been handed several flyers for by some very hard core looking women. It made her a bit uncomfortable to be ogled by them. Men she could handle, but not the butches. In a bit of a jam, she surreptitiously backed herself into some of the faux foliage at one of the less traveled walkways and was doing some squirmy gluteus clenches, trying to readjust when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Got some panty predicaments, or are you getting all hot and bothered by the bull dykes?" a familiar voice quipped in her ear.

"How could you tell what I was doing?"

"Kitten, I watch your ass like a hawk watches its prey...ready to eat it up before it gets a chance to get away!"

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is. It's why I also know you got something else going on under that tight little skirt of yours and that flowy silk shirt doesn't have me fooled for a second. You're hiding something under there kitten. Kittens shouldn't keep secrets."

"Oh no? What happens if kittens do keep secrets?" She was leaning back into him now, his hand had discovered the outline of her garter belt, and his fingers were tracing the straps holding up her thigh highs.

"They get dragged off to dark places and have dirty, nasty things done to them until they reveal all their kitten secrets..." his hand was no longer tracing the straps running up the back of her thigh, it was now in a full on grope of her entire cheek, and it was wiggling her purple secret around in her ass. She squirmed with every squeeze. "I think you have more than one secret kitten, and I think I'm about to drag you off to that dark place and do nasty things to you until you confess them all..." he breathed in her ear. Maddie could feel how interested he was in her secrets pressing against her.

"Mmmm...you don't seem to have any secrets lovey." Her hand made it all the way to his pocket when he seized her arm.

"Oh no kitten. You don't get to play with me any more today, until I know ALL your secrets. Still grasping her arm firmly, he led her away from their convention hall, and to an unlit hallway, and then straight to the first unlocked door, which happened to be a maintenance closet. Once inside, he locked the door and shoved her against it. He pressed himself into her, his hardness mashing into her hip. They were nose to nose.

"Dear gawd, I'm gonna cum before he ever touches my skin..."

"Oh NO you don't kitten!" She opened her eyes in surprise, realizing she had verbalized that thought. "You don't cum until I say you do!"

His hands were sliding her skirt up her thighs, until it was all jumbled up at her waist. Then he unbuttoned her blouse while laying kisses all over her neck and chest. He undid the first couple of buttons on her bustier, just enough to allow her rigid nipples to pop over the ruffles, and began nibbling on those. Now that his hands were free, she heard his belt clink, and his zipper disengage. And then his hands began massaging her hips, then her ass. One traveled to the front of her lacies and a finger began sliding up and down over her slit, then the other made its way to just between her ass cheeks when he froze.

"Is that what I think it is?" he asked almost breathless in her ear.

"You wanted to know ALL my secrets..."

"You slutty little kitten! You've had this in ALL morning?! No wonder you were so fidgety!" His fingertips slid her panties to the side and surrounded the edge of the base and began wiggling it a bit in her ass.

"mmmmmm....oooooohhhhh...you're gonna make me cum that way," she moaned.

"I told you no kitten. Not until I say so." His other hand had been steadily massaging her clit and pussy, and now he began tugging ever so slightly on the anal plug. "I'm going to play with you just until that very last minute, and then you're going to take every inch of me inside that wet hot extra tight hole of yours so I can explode inside of you."

"Mmmmmm...OK..." she moaned. Maddie couldn't think to argue or put up any kind of fight. The fervid pleasure emanating through her body was more than her pragmatic brain could repel. "This is it!" she said breathlessly. In one motion, Aiden picked her up, split her legs, and stuffed himself inside of her. Just as she squeezed uncontrollably, she felt every inch of his exploding pulsating cock against the plug in her ass. The magnified sensation made her orgasm squeeze tighter and longer than she ever remembered happening.

Panting and laying his head against her chest, he gasped out "Do me a favor kitten, no more secrets. I might love it, but I don't think I could live through another round like this one..."

"Yeah...ok...you've got a point," she panted back at him, trying to start the buttons of her bustier.

Aiden slid her back to her feet, and fumbled along the wall for a switch. The sudden onset of light made them both wince. She peered up at him, and he was beaming at her.

"I'd forgotten how gorgeous you are all tousled after sex." He leaned into her and kissed her deep and long. Maddie loved his full-bodied smooches. It was so sexy, like almost being one person.

"Lovey...I need a favor. I um, need some help." All the buttons were done up on her bustier and shirt, her thigh highs had been re-attached to the straps and straightened. Spinning around, she stuck out her ass to him. "I need to you to VERY GENTLY take the purple pleaser out for me..."

"Oh kitten...you're too good to me..." she detected a bit of a giggle. His fingers gripped the base.

"Remember GENTLE" dear gawd I might just cum again with his fingers practically in my ass again. She felt a little twist back and forth, and a bit of a stretch to her ass, then some more gentle twisting and stretching. And then it went back in. "Mmmmmm...that's so nice..."

"Kitten! You're such a dirty girl! Dirty girls get spanked!" SMACK! She squealed in surprise at both the contact and the quick manner in which the plug popped out.

"Which part of gentle did you not get?!"

SMACK! From the other side. She yipped again "I know how much you like to match...and since that's the case." Before Maddie even realized what was happening, Aiden's still rock hard rod was being pounded into her ass. "I came in your pussy, now I'm going to fill your dirty little ass kitten..." SMACK!

"Oh -- Oh -- Oh -- Oh" was all she could get out with each of his vigorous thrusts.

"Damn kitten! Your ass is still tight even after that big old toy! Your asshole was made to be fucked!"

"Oh -- yeah -- oh -- yeah! Fuck my ass then baby! Fuck it hard!" she growled.

"You nasty girl! You like my dick in your ass? You like me pounding your ass, stretching your hot tight little asshole! That makes me want to cum in your ass, and fill you all up!"

"Cum baby, fuck my ass and cum inside! Oh - yeah -- harder -- faster -- yeah -- yeah -- I'm -- gonna -- cum -- a -- gain...oooooooohhhhh!" She squeezed and after two more ferocious thrusts through her orgasm, his load surged into her ass. "oh my gawd. Lovey, that was intense!"

"Nice to know I haven't lost my touch!"

"Ha! No, no. If anything, I think you've improved and damn near perfected it! Any more perfect and we would have gone blind or something..."

"Need any more help with any-"

"NO! Jesus, we'll never get out of this broom closet! But I could use some napkins or something...I'm a bit wet and sticky now..." Aiden lowered his gaze to her still mostly naked bottom half glistening in their sex juices and grinned some more.

"You are a mess! And what's with the funny stance?!"

"Really?! Just hand me a fist full of paper towels! We are NOT having this conversation right now!

Once they were both back to full dress, Aiden cracked the door open. When he was satisfied there was no one lurking about, he led her out, and they started up the corridor.

"Uh excuse me, ma'am, sir; I think you forgot something..."

OH MY GOD NO! DON'T TURN AROUND AIDEN! DON'T YOU DARE! JUST KEEP WALKING!!!!!

And yet he did. "Oh! Yeah! Thanks man! She'd be upset if she lost that!"

OH dear sweet Jesus....I'm not stopping, I'm not turning around, he'll just have to catch up...

"Hey, Maddie, wait up! You dropped your bracelet!" She checked her wrist. Oh thank heaven! Aiden was back at her side. "You are totally red! Ha Ha Ha! You thought it was the purple delight! Ha Ha Ha HAAAAAAAA!"

"Shut up..." she pouted at him.

"C'mon. You know me better than that kitten! I put it in some towels and put it in my pocket -- so it looks like I shoved some food in my pocket silly!" He stopped her and lifted her chin. "You gotta learn to stay light kitten." He kissed her forehead and then continued walking. "He did give your ass a once over and had an odd grin though..." He winked at her.

She swatted at him as they rounded the corner back to the convention.

"Kinda like the one on your face..." She winked back.

purfikt
purfikt
10 Followers
12