Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

Not wanting her to come down too far I stood and picked up her limp body and turning her around I bent her over with her arms resting on the head of the chair, her knees bend up on the seat with her legs spread wide and her pussy and arse high in the air. The sight before me was amazing as her pussy lips hung down between her legs and her arsehole that I had only seen from a few feet away until know, was puckering up at me; all her holes beckoning me to explore them.

As Laura settled into a comfortable position I knelt down behind her and I could feel the heat from her pussy and see the last remnants of her cum trickling slowly out of her. I leant in underneath her and sucked the cum from her pussy lips causing Laura to jump as I can took her lips into my mouth and suckled on them gently.

"Ohhh fuck Dave. Eat me. Oh fuck yes that's so good."

I turned and positioned myself so I was underneath her facing her pussy and took one long lick from her clit, down her lips and to the base of her pussy and then grabbed her arse and pulling her in quickly I shoved my tongue into her dripping cunt as far as I could reach. I began fucking her with my tongue pulling her off my face and then back onto it as she met my tongue with thrusts of her own.

"Oh Dave. Fuck me with your tongue. Get it in me. Ahhhhh yes."

I kept up this fucking motion for a few minutes knowing it wouldn't bring Laura the release she needed but for now it was all she deserved as she was my whore and would have to accept whatever I offered. Each time I pulled my mouth away I could see her pussy gaping at me and the taste on my tongue was sweet as she kept my face lubricated with her juice and before long I could see her pussy pulsing as her orgasm approached again. I pulled her towards me with one hand while the other went to her clit and pulled back the protective hood that had so far diluted the sensations and in one quick motion I took it into my mouth and sucked on the firm nub.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" screamed Laura. "Oh god I'm gonna cum. Oh god."

I flicked my tongue over and around her engorged clit and I could feel it getting harder in my mouth as I let go of her arse and plunged two fingers deep into her sloppy cunt from behind. Her legs almost buckled but I kept her steady as I sucked and licked on her clit while I rammed her deep inside with my fingers as her juices sloshed around inside her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. I'm coming. I'm cominnnnnnnnnng!!" Laura screamed so loud I thought the neighbours would hear but I didn't care as I kept a firm grip on her clit and pummelled her pussy with my fingers. I could feel her insides clenching and then suddenly they released and her juices drenched my fingers, spilling out onto my cock and my legs below her as her body thrashed around in my grip. I had to take my hand from her clit and grab her arse to keep her from falling as more cum gushed out of her as I kept up my aggressive fingering. Laura was panting and grunting as she tried to keep up with her orgasm but as I rammed my fingers in and out of her she began to spasm harder and harder until she suddenly fell silent and her whole body collapsed on to the chair and I realised she had blacked out and I pulled my fingers out of her cunt as the last of her thick white cum fell from her. Her pussy gaped at me and it was all I could do to stop myself from filling it with my cock and ramming into her until she awoke

but instead I lifted her onto the bed as began to come around again and waited for her to fully recover.

"Oh. My. God. What the fuck did you do to me?" she asked when she'd got her breath back and we lay on the bed together.

"Not much," I replied sarcastically. "Just the usual, you know?"

"Haha Dave. Well if that's the usual then I don't know if I'll be able to handle the extraordinary!"

"Oh I'm sure you can handle it," I smiled and leant in to kiss her. Our tongues met and this time it was a sensual kiss, full of passion and felling but not the pure lust that had overcome us earlier. As our tongues played with each other I held her close in a warm embrace as our chests pressed together and our legs intertwined. My cock was raging now after the attention I'd given Laura and as we lay together it pressed up against her, slippery and wet from her juice and I could feel it rubbing against her pussy lips, pushing through her folds as the tip of my cock was edging closer to her soaking hole.

"Everything in time," Laura said as she reached down and gently moved my cock and ran her hand over the head giving it a slight squeeze, eliciting a satisfied moan from me as I lay back and enjoyed the sensations.

As I was lying there I felt Laura move and then her lips were on my chest as she kissed my nipples, then my stomach and then she began kissing and licking around the top of my legs and running her tongue along the inside of my thigh. I twitched and twisted around from a mixture of pleasure and being tickled as Laura held my cock out of the way and began to lick my balls and take them into her mouth and softly suck on them.

"Mmmm, fuck Laura that feels so good."

"You think that's good? What about this then?" and she leant in and took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it as my hips bucked underneath her.

"Oh fuck me Laura. Now THAT is fucking good." I relaxed my body as Laura's tongue flicked around underneath the head of my dick as she sucked and slurped on the top. I reached out and grabbed hold of her arse and stroked the soft skin of her cheeks until I could feel the wetness from her pussy and slipped a finger into her and rubbed against her G-spot as she let out a sigh.

"Get that thing over here," I growled as I pulled her towards me. Laura released my dick from her mouth and swung her leg over me until she was straddling my chest. She looked down back between her legs as she edged herself backwards until she her gleaming pussy was directly over my face and as I looked along her body I could see passed her tits and into her beautiful face.

"Be gentle Dave, I'm still bloody sensitive down there."

"Don't worry babe, we'll take this nice and slow," and I reached my tongue out and ran it along her pussy, opening her lips as I pushed forward.

"Oh fuck me. Fucking hell Dave, you can do that all day long," she sighed as she lowered her pussy onto me as I lay my head back down onto my pillow.

As her pussy came to rest just centremetres from my mouth I could feel the heat emanating from within her and my nostrils were filled with the scent of her cum. I opened my mouth and placed it above her clit and sucked on it through the skin that covered it as I felt her tits resting against my lower stomach and the hot air from her breath against the head of my cock.

I flicked my tongue across her clit and the lips of her pussy making sure I covered every inch of her cunt in my saliva until it glistened above me and I could feel her twitching with every touch. I brought my hands to her gaping pussy and slipped a finger back in and twisted it around inside her while I licked up all the juices that ebbed out of her. At the same time I could feel Laura's hands gently caressing every inch of my dick and taking my balls into her hand and massaging them in my sack while she flicked out her tongue sporadically against the head of my dick keeping making me shudder with each stroke against the sensitive head.

As I continued to slowly finger Laura's sloppy pussy I pulled back the protective hood of her clit and began gently licking her firm bud up and down and from side to side making her whole body tremble. Laura responded by taking me into her mouth and I could feel her soft lips slowly moving down the shaft of my cock until she had about five inches inside her and she slowly moved back up to the head, licking all around my shaft as she did. She bobbed her head slowly up and down my dick, fucking her mouth while I slipped another finger in her cunt and sloshed it around deep inside her, while my tongue kept up the pressure on her clit.

"Mmmmmm," Laura's muffled groans were getting louder as she gradually picked up speed on my cock sucking me harder and fucking her mouth faster. I heard her gasp as she came up for air and I could feel her spittle dribbling down my cock to my balls.

"Oh fuck Dave I'm gonna cum again real soon. I want you to cum too. I want you to fill my mouth with your seed as I cum all over yours." She dove back down on my cock struggling to take as much in as she could but falling a couple of inches short as she gagged and came back up again, drool now running down all sides of my shaft.

I held her clit in my mouth and sucked and nibbled gently while continuing to run my tongue all along it as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and took both hands to her arse and spread her cheeks wide. I felt Laura shiver as her little hole was exposed to the air as I trailed a line of her juice from her pussy up her crack and began to swirl it around her arsehole, lubricating all around it with my fingers. I returned a couple to her pussy and pulled out more liquid from within her and once again ran it around the edge or her arsehole causing more delightful groans to reverberate around my cock while it was in her mouth. I returned once again to her pussy with two fingers while my little finger hovered at her arsehole, teasing and caressing but never pushing in.

"Mmmmpphhhh. Arrgghhh." Laura's moans were getting louder and every time she did it sent a shiver down my cock to my balls and as I could feel them begin to tighten I started to finger her quicker and alternate between licking her rock hard clit and her pussy as my fingers sped in and out causing her juice to drip out onto my face.

I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and I began to moan into Laura's pussy while she moaned back at me as we both reached our orgasms at the same time. My hips bucked and my dick throbbed as I shot hot cum into Laura's waiting mouth while her pussy clamped onto my fingers and her arsehole contracted as she moaned into my cock as her orgasm hit her and my face was covered in her cum as it pumped out of her. I lapped at her pussy as I kept up the speed with my fingers but I soon lost the ability to concentrate as jets of cum continued to spurt out of my dick while Laura maintained the slow mouth fucking, her mouth contracting around my cock each time she swallowed. I could feel my own cum running down my dick where it fell out of her mouth and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and watched as it pulsed and thick white cum oozed out of her and fell onto my chin. Still she kept sucking more cum out of me.

"Fuck Laura, stop. Enough. Ahhhhh, god enough," I begged until she finally pulled her head off with a load pop leaving my dick twitching in the air and she rolled off me and we both lay there completely satisfied, our mouths full or each other's cum while it still seeped out from each of us as we lay there recovering.

Laura turned over and came to lay beside me, her head resting on my shoulder and her hand running over my chest as my dick began to soften and my breathing came back to normal. We lay there in silence for a few minutes until Laura spoke softly

"What I said earlier, about being your little whore?" her eyes were looking down at our bodies and I thought she was embarrassed about our dirty talk.

"It's OK," I said. "I don't think you're my whore, I just wanted you to feel the desperation I felt this morning."

Laura turned and looked at me with a smile. "No it's not that. I wanted you to know that I am. I am your little whore and you really can do what you want with me. Because I'm sure gonna do the same to you," and she reached down and gave my cock a final squeeze before jumping up and running out of my bedroom.

"Last one to shower has to make dinner tomorrow," she shouted at me over her shoulder as she disappeared into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers