Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

As she moved over to her previous position I had to turn away to hide my fully erect cock from her as she settled back down on her towel, this time on her back with her head near the coals and her feet pointed towards me.

"You should have a cold shower Dave," she suggested as she lay there.

"Sorry?" I stammered, worrying that she had seen my dick or my hands down my shorts.

"Yeah, it's good for the body," Amy explained, leaning up on one arm to face me. "It opens up your pores and helps with your blood pressure. I love the sauna, gives me a really good chance to stretch out."

"Oh I see," I replied, relieved I hadn't been caught, "I'll bear that in mind," although judging from the bulge in my shorts there was little wrong with my blood pressure.

As she lay back down she brought her knees up towards her chest until her feet were flat on the towel and began to open her legs and then bring them back together, gently bouncing them up and down as they got further and further apart with each stretch and I lay there transfixed by her movements. Every time her legs parted I could see the lips of her pussy straining against her bikini as it dug into her pussy slightly and when she brought her legs back together the fabric bunched up a little more each time until she spread her legs as far apart as they could go and her bikini bottoms had almost become a G-string. My cock was raging as I stared in wonder at the puffy outline of Amy's pussy while she lay there with her eyes closed, tits moving up and down with her deep breathing as she searched for air in the heat and her whole body gleaming with water and sweat. I reached into my shorts and began to slowly rub the head of my cock while I stared at Amy's body, knowing that I might get caught but that I would never be presented with such an opportunity again.

"Mmmmm that feels good," she sighed as she worked the kinks out of her hips, swaying her arse gently as she did.

My hand moved faster across the engorged tip of my cock as the sweat dripped off me and I could soon feel the first of my precum seeping out of the slit, rubbing it into my dick as I continued. Before too long I could feel the sensations in my balls and I knew that I had to stop or I would cum right there and then but I couldn't bring myself to look away or to remove my hand. As my dick started to throb I could feel my balls tighten and I knew it was now or never and I reluctantly stopped myself from going any further. Three times I had almost cum today and yet three times I hadn't been able to for one reason or another. Laura was going to get more cum tonight than she'd ever had before whether she liked it or not.

"Right, I've got to get out of here before I pass out," I blurted out, a little too loudly to sound casual and as I sat up I grabbed my towel, holding it in front of my dick as I slowly stood up. As I did I couldn't help but leer at Amy's body once more; at the slender legs that led up to her puffy cunt, her defined stomach that was washboard flat without being muscular, her pert tits that, although smaller than Laura's, we're perfectly formed with no visible tan lines and small hard nipples, and finally her face with her short blonde hair sticking to her sweat covered forehead. As much as I adored Laura's body and couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy, Amy still held some sort of power over me as she was the walking embodiment of the perfect figure.

As I remained standing over her just a little too long Amy looked up and I was caught in the emerald green of her eyes. "You alright Dave, you look a little flustered?"

"Yeah I'm good. Just got up a little quickly in here. Bit of a headrush now. "

"Ha. You should come in more often, you'll soon get used to it."

"Maybe," I replied as nonchalantly as I could manage. "It is nice to relax"

"I'll keep an eye out for you then. See ya."

"Yeah, bye," I managed as I fumbled for the door handle and finally stepped out into the cool air outside.

My dick was still hard as I headed down the corridor and was grateful to get back to the men's changing room without seeing anyone and I immediately went to the nearest toilet and locked the door as I waited for my dick to calm down. Eventually as my body cooled and I began to shiver, my dick softened and I was able to take a shower, get changed and head home without any other distractions and within half an hour I was pulling into the driveway next to Laura's car.

As I entered the house I could hear music coming from upstairs indicating Laura was back so I dropped my bag in the cupboard and headed upstairs, fully intending to get my dick sucked and finally release the tension that had my balls aching since breakfast. When I got to the top of the stairs I realised the music was coming from my room and as I walked through the door it shut behind me with a bang and I felt two hands in the centre of my back shoving me onto my bed. I landed on my bed with a thud and turned around to see Laura standing above me with her hands on her hips, her hard nipples standing out through her t-shirt, which just covered the waistband of her pink knickers.

"Where the fuck have you been? I'm so fucking horny and you've left me on my own for an hour!"

"Karma's a bitch isn't it? Now why don't you come over here and we'll see what we can do about it?"

Laura straddled my legs and crawled up my body until her face was level with mine, her hot breath blowing onto my face and her tits rubbing against my chest. Her nipples were so hard I could feel them scraping against me, her thin t-shirt offering little resistance as she moved, rubbing her pussy against my leg. She brought her mouth to mine and parted her lips as we met, pushing her tongue into my mouth and I could feel the urgency in her kiss as she massaged my tongue with hers while she dry humped my leg. As our mouths were locked together I could feel her breathing becoming more erratic as she rubbed her pussy harder into my thigh and I reached a hand down and slipped it into the waistband of her knickers and pushed back against her clit. Almost immediately she began to tremble as I rubbed against her hard bud and when in pinched it between my fingers her whole body shook as she pulled her lips from mine and let out a cry.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. Fuck yessss!" she wailed as her orgasm ripped through her until she went limp in my arms.

"Geez Laura, that was easy," I said cockily as she lay there.

"I told you I was horny. Now, let's see what you've got," and she shimmied down the bed pulling my trousers and boxers off in one quick motion as my dick sprung out, the engorged head bigger than I'd ever seen it before and my balls aching for release.

Laura reached out her hand, wrapped her fingers around the base and slowly pulled my foreskin back up, covering the head and then let go, allowing the skin to fall back down as the large red tip of my cock pushed through. She continued this for a few minutes, half wanking me off slowly while she gently rubbed the outside of her knickers with her other hand, before sitting back on her legs and reaching for the bottom of her t-shirt she pulled it up over her head. As her tits were exposed my dick jumped, bringing a smile to her face, and I could now see why her nipples felt so hard as she was wearing a quarter cup bra that lifted her tits up but had no cups to keep them in.

She took her hands to her large red nipples and pinched them between her fingers as she massaged her tits and began rubbing her pussy against my leg again. She reached down with one hand, slipping it into her knickers and began rubbing her pussy lips, sometimes brushing her hand against her clit as she maintained the pressure on her tits, squeezing and kneading them until they were red and swollen. As I lay there watching her bringing herself towards her second orgasm I reached down and began to stroke my cock, pumping my hand up and down the shaft, rubbing the head with my thumb as I brought my hand up and feeling the pressure at the base as my hand went down.

"Oh fuck Laura you look so hot."

"Yeah that's it Dave, wank yourself off while I finger myself." I saw a bulge in her knickers as she bent her fingers and slid them inside her cunt, squelching inside herself and arching her back as she did so. "Oh fuck, I'm so wet Dave but this pussy needs more tonight. I need to feel your dick inside me!"

"You'll get what you deserve," I replied. "But first get over here and lick my dick while I stroke it, I've got a big present for you in here."

Laura leant forwards and stuck her tongue out against the tip of my cock as I pumped it faster up and down while her hand matched mine inside her underwear and I could hear her juices building up. As I continued to stroke my cock, Laura tickled my balls with her spare hand and traced circles of spit along the top of my head licking up the precum that was seeping out of the slit until the tip was slippery to the touch. Soon my whole dick was coated in saliva as my hand travelled rapidly up and down it while Laura continued to lick and slurp at the head.

"Mmmmm, yes Dave, that's it wank off in my mouth," she purred wickedly before leaning further in and covering the head of my cock with her lips and gently sucking as she ran her tongue all around it.

"Oh fuck yes Laura. Oh that's it. Fuck I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Laura lifted her head off my cock and looked me in the eye. "You gonna fill my throat with your spunk? You gonna shoot your hot load inside me?"

"Oh fuck yes," I lay my head on my pillow as I continued to increase the speed of my hand as my balls tightened and I could feel the cum rising up in me. "Fuck you're gonna get what you deserve Laura, teasing me all day. I hope you're hungry. Oh fuck yessss!"

With that I lifted my hips and pushed my dick into her mouth as her lips parted around it and covered the head of my cock again. Laura's own hand was moving faster and faster as her hips bucked and she moaned onto my cock causing vibrations to travel along the length of my shaft down to my balls.

"Oh fuck yessss I'm gonna cum!" I yelled as my dick started to throb. "Lift your head Laura, I wanna see how much cum you can take."

Laura pulled back off my dick and held her tongue flat against the underside of my cock, rubbing from side to side where my foreskin joins my head with her mouth open and her eyes looking up at me while she furiously thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. This was all I needed to finally empty my balls from the days build up and my dick jerked and the first stream of cum flew out of me with such power I could actually feel my balls lighten.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck. God I'm cumming. Fucking take it Laura!"

As I came I stopped stroking my dick quickly and pumped it down my hand in time with the jolting as more and more cum spurted out of me. As my dick throbbed it shot out string after string of thick white spunk into Laura's mouth and over her tongue as she lapped at the head of my dick. Laura closed her mouth to swallow the cum rapidly filling it and as she did so more flew out coating her lips and face before she could open them again to take more in. My hips bucked and my cock slipped inside her mouth and back out again as they rested again but cum kept spurting out of the head of my dick as my balls released a dozen strings of hot cum after the build-up of the day's teasing.

Laura's eyes bulged as she looked at me when my dick finally stopped cumming and I held it up to her face, rubbing it around her cheeks where my cum had settled and bringing it back to her lips and pushing it between them. I used my dick to clean her face up as she licked all the cum off it, keeping me hard as I came down from the high of my orgasm while I used her mouth to give myself a slow blowjob.

Laura swallowed the last of my cum and let out a sigh. "Fucking hell Dave, you trying to drown me?"

"I warned you you'd get what you deserve, now keep that mouth open while I fuck it," and I began raising my hips and slowly pushing more of my dick into her mouth as her soft lips parted and slid down my shaft. The warmth in her mouth surrounded my dick as I worked it slowly in and out of her, keeping myself hard while Laura's hand went back to her pussy as she started to rub her clit.

After a couple of minutes of this Laura suddenly lifted her head releasing my dick with a pop and sat back while her hand worked inside her knickers as I watched in awe as her face screwed up, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shut as her legs bucked beneath her.

"Oh fuck Dave I need you inside me," she panted demonically and in one quick motion she had straddled my legs, grabbing my cock in one hand and pulling her knickers to one side with the other and plunged herself on top of my cock all the way to my stomach and went back to rubbing her hard clit.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck yessss." and as the words left her mouth her body shook violently as another orgasm ripped through her until she couldn't take any more and her hand stopped moving as she sat on top of me with my cock inside her tight pussy. As she sat on top of me breathing hard I looked down at the glorious sight of her pussy lips splayed out on either side of my dick while her tits heaved with her breathing.

"Well I guess that's one way to do it?" I teased as Laura opened her eyes and looked at me. "Not exactly subtle though babe."

"Fuck subtle. I need a ride and you're gonna love it," she hissed as she squeezed the muscles inside her pussy making my dick jolt, bringing a smile to her face as dimples formed on her red cheeks.

"You're not the only one who can have fun you know," I replied as I thrust my hips up forcing my dick further into her as she gasped.

"Oh fuck, ok. Ok. Let me get these off."

She pulled herself up and as I watched I could see the lips of her pussy clinging to my dick as they moved up my shaft until my dick fell out of her as she rose. Her pussy glistened as she stood up and removed her knickers completely before kneeling back over me again and taking my dick in her hand she began to rub it around the entrance of her pussy, flicking it over her lips and up to her clit before coming to rest on it with just the tip inserted inside her.

With her legs bent and her knees either side of my waist she rested her hands on my chest and this time slowly lowered herself down on top of me as inch by inch my dick filled her cunt and stretched her insides until she came to rest with me completely inside her. I could feel the muscles of her pussy working around my cock as it filled her tight hole while she sat on top of me when she slowly began to raise herself again. When the tip of my cock was all that was left inside her pussy she dropped down once again as my dick sank deep inside her until once again she had buried it inside her.

"Oh my god that feels amazing," she sighed as she rose up again. "I can feel myself stretching inside."

"You're so tight," I panted back, "and it looks so fucking hot watching it disappear inside you. I love how your lips cling to my dick."

I reached up and put my hand behind her head, pulling her down to me where we met in a passionate embrace, our tongues jostling for control of one another as we kissed while Laura kept up her slow movements up and down the length of my dick. As Laura relaxed into a steady rhythm I pulled my mouth from hers and pulled her down to me until her tits were hanging just inches from my face and I leant in and took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked hard causing a sigh of pleasure to escape her lips.

"Oh fuck yes, suck on my tits Dave as you fill me with your cock."

I took her tits in my hands and squeezed them one at a time, feeling the soft flesh moulding into my hands and licking and sucking on her big red nipples, nibbling gently on the hard tips. As Laura picked up speed it became harder to keep a grip on her tits so I took hold of her arse and squeezed, massaging her cheeks and teasing her arsehole sending her into a frenzy as she bounced up and down faster and faster.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum. Play with my arsehole Dave. Oh fuck yes I love it!"

And as I pressed my finger against the outside of her hole she let out a wail as she stopped bouncing up and down and shuddered on top of me.

"Fucccckkkk yessss!"

I looked down to where our bodies were joined and I could see my cock coated in white cream as she trembled on top of it. As she sat there unmoving I lifted her slightly into the air and pounded into her from beneath, my cock slipping easily in and out of her dripping cunt as I fucked her as fast as I could from my prone position.

"Ahhhh fuck Dave. Oh god, don't stop." Laura was thrashing about on my cock and as her body spasmed I could see the muscles in her stomach contracting whilst the ones in her pussy did the same around my dick until she rode out her orgasm and was able to relax again, chest heaving, cheeks flushed and her eyes watering.

"God you are so fucking hot Laura. It's so sexy watching my dick enter your tight little pussy. Bring your legs up, I want to get a better look."

As I lifted her arse Laura planted her feet on the bed next to my waist and resumed her rhythm as I held her arse and watched her bald pussy devouring my cock. From this angle it seemed that I could get even further into her as her arse slapped against my balls each time she sank onto my dick. I kept one hand on her arse to support her and took my other thumb to her pussy and ran it up against her clit as it poked out from behind its hood.

"Oh fuck Dave. Oh god, not again. Oh fuckkkkkk!"

As my dick pumped in and out between her pussy lips I felt a pressure from deep within her tight little hole and suddenly my dick was flooded in juice as it poured out of her and down my shaft to my balls.

"Fucccckkkk. Fucccckkkk. Oh fuck it's so good. I love your cock Dave. I want you to cum inside me. Fill me with your seed."

I began pumping up to meet her thrusts as hard as I could, impaling her on my dick each time while she continued to squirt clear liquid over me. She was barely moving now as she was completely lost to her orgasm as I pinched and rubbed her clit with one hand, played with her arsehole with the other and pistoned into her with all I could muster. The air was filled with the sounds of my dick splashing in and out of her and her moans and grunts as she struggled to stay with me as her whole body shook violently and her breathing was ragged. I let go of her clit and grabbed both her arse cheeks turning my attention to pummelling in and out of her as fast as I could and I could feel my balls tighten again as they prepared to empty everything into her.

"I'm gonna cum Laura. I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Urghhhh. Yes. Ahhhh. Fuck. Fill me. Ahhhhh."

I rammed into her a couple of times and finally my balls released and my dick throbbed so hard it hurt as I shot my cum into her quivering pussy for the first time. I stopped moving up to meet her as a second and third stream flew out of me and as Laura fell forward on to my chest I emptied what I had left into her and we lay there intertwined in a way I never thought possible just a week ago.

The room was silent except for the sound of our rapid breathing as her pussy twitched gently, pushing out a mixture of our cum that escaped out of her and trickled down my cock. I reached up and kissed her soft red lips and her tongue met mine in a kiss full of love and passion and as we parted our eyes met and in that instant I knew I wanted to stay that way forever.

"Fuck Laura that was amazing. I've never been with anyone like you before."

"Shut up Dave, you'll make me blush."

"My dick is buried in your sweet little pussy and you're worried you'll get embarrassed by something I say?" I teased and gave a gentle thrust into her.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers