Funny How Things Turn Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers

"Mmmmmm, fuck," she sighed. "Careful Dave or you'll have to go again. Don't start what you can't finish." and with that she leant in kissed me hard as she clamped the muscles in her pussy around my dick before rolling off me as a pool of cum fell out of her, flooding my balls while the cold air blew against my dick as it slowly began to soften.

We lay together in a sweaty mess for several minutes, Laura's head rested against my shoulder, her right leg draped over my stomach and her hand gently stroking my chest until I could hear her breathing lighten and as I looked down I could see her eyes had shut as she drifted off to sleep. I leant in and gently moved the hair from her forehead and kissed her softly and then lay back and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep with my new lover.

Freoman
Freoman
29 Followers