Funny How Things Work Out

Story Info
A first-time wife swapping story.
1.7k words
3.99
224.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelke
joelke
1 Followers

One fine Saturday, John and I were kicking' back, having' a few suds and other self-medication, when out of nowhere, John looked at me and said something that immediately got my attention.

"What do you think about swapping' our women around some tonight?"

I laughed and said, " I bet we could pull it off with very little work."

Then I proceeded to tell John my plan.

Meanwhile, our women had been to get more beer and John and I told them, as soon as they got back, that we wanted to go to the lake.

The girls were eager to get underway.

Anyway, let me tell you about Vanessa (my girl) and Cathy (John's girl).

Vanessa was about 5'4" and I guess, soaking wet, maybe 110-115 pounds. Vanessa has pert round tits that had never heard of the word sag and the cutest ass you've ever seen.

Cathy, on the other hand, was about 5'8" with just a little bit more rack than Vanessa, but, man, did she have a set of legs from hell.

Well, we all loaded into John's Blazer, smoking good dope all the way to a spot that we knew would be deserted and we wouldn't be bothered or heard.

We all had a great time getting enough wood for a good bonfire, and John and I definitely kept the girls supplied with cold beers. It was a really warm night so we didn't need heat, just light.

John and I were on purpose not trying to keep up with Cathy and Vanessa, as far as drinking anyway. I bet the four of us smoked an acre of pot though.

After we had been partying for about two or three hours and everyone had limbered up pretty good, John caught my eye and nodded.

It was time.

I asked Cathy to go with me and unlock the Blazer so I could put on some different music.

As soon as we got to the Blazer I turned her around and kissed her deeply. She drew back and glanced up to where John and Vanessa were sitting.

Vanessa must have really believed John, because she already had his dick out and slobbering all over it. John had told Vanessa, as soon as Cathy and I walked off, that Cathy and I were going to the back of the Blazer to have some fun, which was exactly what I was telling Cathy, that we were going to watch John and Vanessa fuck by the fire and that they wanted to be able to see us too. As soon as I reached for Cathy she was all over me getting my clothes off. John and Vanessa had already beat us to that. They were in a classic 69 and I could see that Vanessa was worshiping John's totem pole. Cathy was absolutely so horny that I think she got off just sucking on my dick. We opened the back of the Blazer and Cathy threw her legs all the way back over her head and spread them as far as they would go. That was all the invitation that I needed. I climbed up into the saddle and teased her with just the head, rubbing it up and down her wet slit. She was so wet from all the sights and sounds that John and Vanessa were making that I slid all the way into her with one motion. Cathy and I could see John and Vanessa perfectly by the firelight and John was just beginning to ease his baseball bat of a dick into Vanessa's delicious little pussy.

I could hear Vanessa, between her increasingly louder moans, telling John to let her get used to his hard pole. It wasn't long though until Cathy and I could hear Vanessa grunting and urging John to fuck her harder every time John slammed home. Vanessa was writhing, totally impaled, on John's cock like she was crazy in heat. I could see every bit of John's meat slide up into her pussy, as I watched him fuck her with longer and harder strokes. She was thrashing so hard that she was on the verge of throwing John off. So then they switched positions and Vanessa climbed up on that pole of John's

By this time I was long stroking in Cathy's hot, wet cunt and when she squeezed the muscles in her box, I thought I was fucking a virgin. She was tight as hell.

We could watch each other watching each other. It was wild to see Vanessa, going crazy, taking a solid 11-inch dick in her little pussy. I'm right at about 8 ½ inches and fairly big around, but John was giving Vanessa more dick than she'd ever had.

Meanwhile Cathy leans further back and tells me she wants it in the ass. This is something that Vanessa rarely ever lets me do, so I jumped at the chance. There was plenty of juice running down the crack of Cathy's ass, so I just lubed up my cock and eased the head into her ass and she gave out a moan that carried over to where John and Vanessa were still bucking and thrashing. Vanessa looked over to where I was now pounding Cathy's ass and you could see her eyes get bigger around as she heard Cathy begging me to slam it in harder, till you could hear the flesh slap every time I drove it up into her .

After the first round was over, we all rejoined company and John and I told them we hoped there were no hard feelings. Just as long as everyone had a good time.

We were all lying around the campfire, buck naked, and just stroking our new partners for the night.

Out of nowhere Vanessa says, "Cathy, do you really like getting fucked in the ass?"

"Well, It only hurts at the very first, and it's even better with one already in your pussy. You wouldn't believe what it's like to be filled up to the max."

Vanessa looked at me and said, " I want to try it!" " Since we're being this crazy, I might as well try everything I can tonight."

Both of them started sucking on our dicks to get them hard as fast as they possibly could. Cathy, John and I all started rubbing and licking on Vanessa, as well as the kisses all over from Cathy. John lay down on his back and eased her down onto his dick while Cathy alternated between sucking on me and kissing on Vanessa. When she finally had all that meat buried up past her belly button, she slowly started to ride faster and faster as she got wilder and wilder.

Cathy kept on playing with and tonguing Vanessa all over. She even managed to get Vanessa to French kiss her back and forth. Eventually, Cathy had Vanessa fingering her while they were kissing. I was amazed and fascinated to watch Cathy and Vanessa kissing and fondling each other.

John pulled Vanessa down onto his chest and engaged her in a long sensual kiss and I eased up behind Vanessa and rubbed her pussy juices on my throbbing dick and eased just the head in. At that same moment, Cathy walked around in front of Vanessa.

Vanessa had her eyes closed as I eased my throbbing dick into her ass until I was finally all the way in. Slowly and steadily I eased my entire 8 1/2 inch iron bar in and out of her practically virgin asshole.

When Vanessa raised up to gasp from the pleasure and the pain of my pistoning in and out of her sweet ass, Cathy was right there to fill Vanessa's mouth full of shaved wet pussy and Vanessa stuck her tongue straight in and started licking. She really did want to try everything tonight. Well, we were certainly ready to help her out.

By this time, John and I had already set up a two stroke in and out on her and she started eating pussy like she had never tasted anything as good. I could tell that she was coming her brains out because she would blackout for a second or two as one after another orgasm rocked her.

Cathy was grunting something about she was coming and grabbed Vanessa by the hair and ground her cunt into Vanessa's mouth and that just set us all off. Vanessa had never had two men coming in her at the same time, much less eating her first pussy, and it absolutely blew her away. It turned out that both our girls were insatiable that night, as you'll soon see. It took a while, but the girls were determined to have some more fun. They set to work with a vengeance to get us hard again and to tell the truth, John and I were so fired up by the unexpected success of our plan, we were ready to give it our all.

Cathy put John on his back and straddled him backwards. It was amazing to watch her take his 11" dick all up in her ass. She lay back on John and told me to put my cock in her pussy. As we began to get our rhythm going, Cathy told Vanessa to stand over her so she could return the favor. I believe that this was the horniest I had ever seen Vanessa.

Here she was, watching me and John fuck Cathy's brains out and she's getting her pussy eaten out at the same time. It was unreal to watch Vanessa's legs tremble every time she started coming from Cathy nibbling on her clit and running her tongue up and down between Vanessa's pussy lips. Vanessa and Cathy were teasing each other's tits. Meanwhile, all we can hear from Cathy is her gurgling something about more and harder. Vanessa sits right down on Cathy's face and leans over and starts 69ing Cathy's clit. It seems like we fucked and sucked forever before we all came in a mass confusion of arms, legs, dicks and tits.

John and I swore that we couldn't do anything else right then so we all piled into our cabin tent and collapsed into a pile together until morning.

Tomorrow would be another story.

joelke
joelke
1 Followers