Fur Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

"What happened with your concern over ever being interested sexually in another man."

"It is not a problem with you. I like you and feel safe with you. Besides your cock is magnificent. I want to do much more with it and with you. You seemed to enjoy it so much, besides, it feels so good to share this love of fur with a man, especially you Michael."

"What about fur fondling yourself now?"

Melinda doesn't respond but has her fur off and all over her body with her flimsy miniskirt up around her in an instant. She is fondling herself actively for an orgasm. Michael walks over with the Sable held to himself as he drops his pants down with his cock next to her, Melinda holds back her orgasm.

"What a wonderful cock you have Michael. Much finer than my ex. May I fondle you?"

"Please do Melinda." He jumps slightly as she has her delicate fingers lightly fondling his rock hard cock, quickly bringing up her Arctic Fox and wrapping it around his cock. She also takes the Sable Michael is carrying and introduces it as well to his cock.

"I think you will like being fondled with these furs Michael." Michael groans and thrusts forward, leaning against the chair arm to her, totally unreserved. She is already fondling him as before but adds a hand full of the Sable under his testicles as she gently and deeply fondles them, lightly squeezing them with the Sable as well.

Michael is going out of his mind with his genitalia engulfed in thick folds of the soft furs as she artfully fondles him. A bundle of the furs is between his thighs as well. He is struggling to hold back, savoring the feelings as long as possible. Those same wonderful sensations flashing through his body and mind as yesterday like nothing ever before.

"Don't worry about the towel this time Michael. I'll take care of you."

Michael is fully under her control as she is under his control. Melinda has clearly thought about this. He nearly falls to his knees as he is shaking with the force of his pending ejaculation and is involuntarily moaning, his whole body pulsing with his impending orgasm.

With precum on the tip and just as he is about to unload into her furs Melinda pulls the furs down from just around the head of his cock but keeping the furs between his thighs and around the rest of his cock and testicles squeezing them firmly as she strokes and fur fondles him to ejaculate. She has the tip of his cock fully between her sweet lips pushing up against his testicles with the Sable, the furs around her face as Michael lets go of his biggest load yet, totally unrestrained by concerns over her furs. Having his cock in her mouth yet engulfed in the furs as well. This is a total and highly stimulating surprise, like the second stage of a rocket launch. Something totally new to Michael. His head as well as his cock explodes.

She sucks him off to an incredible finish and he unconsciously has his hands fondling her hair, running his fingers through its wonderful lush softness and stroking her soft face as she pumps his cock, continuing to fur fondle his testicles. Melinda is responding very energetically to his cock and his discovery of her hair. His touch is electric to her. She is moaning on his cock which is not softening in the least. She pulls off him and wraps the furs around his waist and hips, fondling and caressing him all around.

Michael can no longer stand, his legs are so weak. He pulls her up out of the chair as he stumbles to the couch wrapping her Arctic Fox around her, fur side to her skin. Melinda moans with sweet satisfaction at this. Sitting side by side he lets her continue to fur fondle him. As he approaches another ejaculation Melinda is at his service again with her mouth fully down to his cock hair, now kneeling between his legs before him. Her hair is draped all over his thighs, stomach and hips along with the Sable. Michael is ejaculating as never in his life while being fur fondled over the rest of what is bare skin.

Michael is now hers. Afterwards Michael is wasted and sucked dry for the afternoon he has her lay back in the couch as she continues furring herself. Michael is compelled to take over. Melinda is in another world as he runs the fur over her beautiful body and between her thighs still stroking her hair. She surrenders to his will and is struck with massive moaning orgasms leaving her totally helpless as she lay panting and gazing up at him with a passionate, soulful, innocent and totally submissive look.

Michael finally realizes the full import of what has transpired. He has been totally overcome by the moment. He is first terrified since this is a total breach of professional ethics and overcome with the realization that he is as addicted now to fur with sex as Melinda. This has totally overwhelmed him. He has to have more of her and the fur, professional ethics be damned. That fully qualifies as an addiction and he is now a fur addict and her slave.

What was her ex husband thinking???? He has to be out of his mind to throw away a woman like Melinda. Michael has fallen hard for her now and has to figure out how to win this woman while she is not hypnotized and since he wants her for himself now. He has never felt so passionately for a woman in his life as he now feels for Melinda. He knows she is attracted to him, hypnotized or not. Her attire this time was mostly conscious with only the slightest suggestion from him of more sensuality. "She went far beyond my suggestions, being practically nude. The furs she chose are awesome with hardly any clothes on her body to mention. She was bent on pure seduction and she succeeded. I have to stall this for more time," he thinks.

He tidies everything up, washes her face and all is back to the way it was. He wakes her.

"Well you did OK this time and I think we are making some progress, although slowly."

"What are you finding out Doctor?"

"You do have a clinically defined addiction without any question but as I said before, it is relatively harmless. I do think we should work on how you can control it to prevent it from being a social problem and not interfere with your normal life and a more natural sex drive. How are you feeling?"

She is staring straight at his crotch. "Banana Nail. You will refrain from looking at any crotch while not under." Got to get my instructions clear he thinks to himself and brings her back.

"I'm feeling great Doctor. So I will see you next Tuesday then?"

"Yes indeed Melinda and just come on into my office when you get here."

Michael thinks about how to bring the hypnotic state and Melinda's normal life together with the real world without blowing everything to hell and back, maybe ending up in jail. "Possibly I can introduce fur from me in reality as a means of bridging the two worlds? I really want some fur for myself now anyway" he thinks. Michael has no idea how deep into fur/sex addiction he himself has already fallen.

Melinda leaves in an incredibly high state of euphoria. "What ever he did has sure made me fell so much better. No sudden impulses to randomly throw some guy down and rape him yet but it is progress", she is thinking.

Melinda follows through with her plans to become a Real Estate Agent after this last session. She is beginning to feel much better about her life now that she is receiving treatment. There are warm feelings for the Doctor that she is quietly and consciously harboring now.

That weekend he comes into her mind quite involuntarily when she fur masturbates. Her vagina aches for him to be in her as 'they' wallow in the furs with her fantasy copulation. "I guess the therapy is starting to work. Even if it is directed at my Psychiatrist", she thinks.

After Melinda's visit, the next day Michael shops for fur and while at the Furrier he discovers a little more about how addicted he really is to fur as he is surrounded by the beautiful lush softness of the hanging and draped furs throughout the shop. His body tingles and he has rush after rush of sexual excitement handling the furs at the furrier. Thoughts of Melinda are directing his purchases to a great extent, some of which he is conscious of with the selection of a large Red Fox Throw with matching pillows, matching her hair color. "God, what magnificent hair!!"... but the Fisher jacket choice is more subtle. He rejects quite a few very fine furs until finally the saleswoman shows him a Fisher jacket with a sheared Beaver lining. He impulsively chooses this one, the one Melinda would have him get.

Normally every purchase for Michael is a cool and calculated deliberation, even if only a tie or belt. Impulse is not in his shopping lexicon or anything else in his life. Except somehow when it comes to Melinda. He also is realizing how much he is missing her, getting stiff at each and every thought of her as he is handling the furs, imagining fondling her, wrapping them around her beautiful body. Of course he is compelled to make use of the new furs he has purchased as soon as he gets home. Melinda is foremost in his fur fantasies.

The Anthem of the Addict: I'll get just a little, I'll do just a little ... I can control it.

Michael also spends every evening of that week, with fur masturbation, looking up fur as addictive behavior and as sexual fetish. He is astonished at what he finds after some considerable effort. This new information complete with many pictures and a few Videos he orders, has him in a near fur masturbation frenzy for the duration of the week and weekend.

Melinda is foremost in his mind as he wanders into fur heaven with these new discoveries.

When Melinda goes into Michael's office the next Tuesday there are the Red Fox throw and pillows on the leather couch and a hooded natural Fisher jacket with a sheared Phantom Beaver lining hanging on the coat tree in his office. From the size obviously his.

"Why Doctor .... are you attempting to aggravate my addiction?"

"No. It is a tool to help you to integrate your fetish and addiction into a more normal way of handling your feelings." So far so truthful ... sort of.

Her nicely tailored Mahogany Mink coat is off and on the couch.

Melinda is not fooled for an instant, laying her large and very full Silver Fox coat over his desk and drapes her Crystal Fox coat over him as she heads for his new jacket. She decided to up the anti today with two super Foxes.

Michael's jacket is on her in an instant. She is dressed much as before and the Beaver lining has her in a state of ecstasy almost immediately, "What a fine choice Doctor!!" as she clutches the jacket to herself ... she is on the couch her legs and bare feet curled up under her in the Red Fox in an instant hugging his jacket to her with the hood pulled up around her face like in a cocoon with a coy and seductive deep dimple smile.

Michael realizes things are already totally out of control and he is going out of his mind over the Foxes Melinda draped over him and on the desk. His cock is already out of his pants behind his desk and he is fur fondling himself compulsively.

"Banana Nail" Melinda hardly paused or changed expression as her skirt is on the floor and her cashmere cardigan is wide open. Michael is stunned by the beauty of her naked breasts and her totally nude body overall. She is following his instructions to do what ever makes her feel good. With her totally gorgeous hair hanging over her breasts Michael cannot contain himself. He goes over to her and removes his Fisher jacket from her realizing she actually chose it for him and puts the Silver Fox coat reversed on her sans sweater. After stripping himself with Melinda watching bug eyed as he does, he dons his fur jacket while also continuing to hold her Crystal Fox, fondling himself with it and asks Melinda what she would like to do.

Melinda gets up from the couch and throws her arms around his fur wrapped body with her Fox coat open. It is instantly flesh to flesh wrapped in fur to flesh. Michael is out of control and Melinda is putting the full move on him hypnotized or not. She is kissing him with full open mouth, sucking his tongue into her, bent on total seduction. His engorged cock is already between her thighs and the top of his shaft is rubbing against her labia as she moves up and down against his chest and stomach moaning in their kiss.

Melinda is shaking with excitement from the stimulation. She pulls him back down on the couch into the furs and with the movement and her hands grabbing his butt, guiding Michael into her, sliding smoothly between Melinda's tight, swollen and moist labia with her deep inhale and their mutual moans. He is hers and she is his.

"You fill me totally with your wonderful and powerful essence Michael" as Michael swells inside her and moves deeper into Melinda.

"I love you and you now know this in your heart." He knows it is a hypnotic suggestion but he also knows it is true. They copulate with soft and slow moves, both going through a series of orgasms. Michael has never cum so much in his life. It's like the more he does it with her the more he produces. Both fully feel and caress each other with the furs around them. Total, complete and mutual addiction.

After Melinda drains him, Michael cleans her orally, face in her muff and sucking on her sweet clitoris sending her into further orgasms as he also fur fondles her body. Her soft furry muff is so beautiful in the Red Fox. Michael realizes he subconsciously selected the Red Fox with her totally freckled body in mind not just the color of her hair. Deeper into her control of him and he is the hypnotist.

He washes and cleans her, dressing himself and her, buttoning only two of the cardigan buttons at the waist. She seems to enjoy his dressing her as much as undressing. He then has her sit in the Red Fox on the couch arranging and piling the furs and pillows around her, one between her thighs with her skirt up around her hips and has her using the Silver Fox to fondle her breasts. She is most willing to do this for him, so it is apparent she has been fully involved with them. He is continuing to fur fondle her to near orgasm again. Beautiful staging not too far from the truth.

He stops fondling her and wakes her as she continues fondling herself.

"Oh my Doctor!! It looks like I got carried away in your new furs." Her Mink and Crystal Foxes are by her side crumpled in her hands and strewn around her as well and she is not the least bit embarrassed by the situation. In fact she softly and sweetly smiles, continuing to pull the fox pillow between her thighs, looking down at the furs and the pillow between her thighs. She looks up at the Doctor with a broad smile of accomplishment, fur wrapped breasts on display, having another and not too quiet an orgasm as she does.

"Well I can see why you love the furs so. This must make you feel very good indeed!" Melinda neither speaks nor changes her situation with the Fox pillow remaining between her thighs. She continues smiling and stroking herself with the furs, maintaining her level of sexual excitement as Michael talks. She has a great feeling of relief mixed with her current euphoria and an eagerness to be on orgasmic display to the Doctor.

"My addiction is finally all out in the open Doctor. It's such a relief."

"Having acquired the Red Fox and my fur jacket I can see, no, feel why you have this addiction. It would be so easy for it to happen with the slightest amount of insecurity or any number of truly minor psychological problems or issues."

"So I'm not that bad off?"

"Not really, but to make sure it stays within the bounds of social decorum you should continue to see me for a while longer."

"Yes Doctor, oh please let's do." Melinda surprised herself with her over enthusiastic response, nearly in orgasm again.

"Oh god, am I in transference, falling for my Psychiatrist?"

"That's OK. We can deal with that as we go. You are not going to catch something worse than what you came to have cured. At least the question of attraction to a man has been dealt with only to have transference to deal with."

"That is a major relief. So you also like fur now Doctor?" Michael ignores the question.

"I'll see you next Tuesday then Melinda" .. with a slightly softer and more vulnerable tone.

She gives him a coy smile as she pulls herself together and leaves running her hand through her hair, pulling it across her face. She is hugging the large bundle of her furs in her arms provocatively with a slight humping motion into them, her walk like a runway model. Michael has a major hard on as she leaves consciously realizing he is now fully hers and a hopeless fur addict, also not having a clue of what to do next.

He has met his match in more ways than one.

Melinda thinks to herself as she is leaving how much she wanted to throw him in the furs and screw his brains out. In her passion she could literally feel him between her thighs. No question about wanting a man again as he said!! She is incredibly euphoric, her whole body is flush as she leaves.

"I gave him a real show with the fur with what I do in private and he was bug eyed, drooling and loving it. Maybe I should put the full make on him next time before he puts me under. That would let him know in no uncertain terms how I am truly feeling. I feel incredible. Better than I have ever felt, I mean ever. George never once thought of how I felt. What an ass hole. The Doctor seems to be actually encouraging my fetish now. I think he has 'caught' the fur fetish as well. Am I ever glad I got the blond bitches furs" she thinks out loud.

That week she made greater progress on the Real Estate front. The Doctor has been very supportive and has her feeling even greater. George never got behind her on anything. He never got anywhere anyhow with her on anything come to think of it. She thinks maybe to sell the house and get a more modest one. The Deed is fully mine, free and clear now. It's far too big and pretentious anyway. I'd make a bundle.

Every night after their last session Melinda would awake in the middle of the night from a fully engaged fur-intercourse dream with the Doctor and having a powerful orgasm as she awoke. She began sleeping with her furs, fully surrendering to the idea, fur masturbating with the feelings and the emotions. She lost all concern over "Transference" and realized she was truly in love with him.

Also visions of the Doctor in fur kept floating through her head and dreams as if she knew exactly how it would be with him. She desperately wanted to make love with the Doctor in fur. She knew how it would be and could not wait. She now knew she was going to have him next time they met.

"I'm sure he is in love with me and is certainly hooked on fur!! He didn't seem to have a problem with my last orgasms and open display of my fur fondling, in fact I think he was savoring the mutual realization and acceptance. So it's OK to seduce him?"

Tuesday afternoon she comes into his office at precisely 4:15 knowing he would be alone and not quite ready for her. Melinda doesn't pause. She goes straight for him and with her Sable wrapped around her carrying the Lynx and Arctic Fox as well. She throws the Furs over Michael and opens her Sable in full nude exposure when she gets to Michael. He is sitting in his chair with his mouth wide open in stunned disbelief at her beautiful body pressing against him engulfed in an ocean of her incredible furs, too stunned to utter a word.

Melinda puts the complete make on the dear Doctor wrapping the furs around him and pulling his face to her breasts and has his lips around her right tit as they both moan in ecstasy. He is smothered in fur as she fondles him and begins undressing him.

"How is your fur addiction today Doctor Rappaport?" unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers