Fur Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

His rod springs out of his pants like the Batmobile from its cave and is encased in fur instantly. Melinda is in complete control of Doctor Rappaport. He is moaning in ecstasy vibrating her tit driving Melinda into a shuttering and moaning orgasm. She doesn't let go and can feel his cock swelling and about to blow.

She tilts his chair back and is down on his post in an instant and the dear Doctor lets out an incredible moan greater than before because he knows this cannot be erased and he doesn't want it to be. He is being willingly and eagerly raped by his client. Melinda pulls great gobs of jizzum from Michael as he moans in total submission with his orgasm. He is stroking her soft hair in encouragement to drain him. This is no hypnotic suggestion. She is taking him in full consciousness.

Looking up at him "I guess I really don't have any problems having sex with men any more ... with my Psychiatrist?? well, that's another story."

"Are you going to turn me in to the Police?"

"Are you kidding? I am the Fur Police and you're busted. You're also mine now and I'm going to punish you appropriately then pass sentence on you." With that she grabs him by the arm and nearly drags him across the room stripping the rest of his clothes from him as they go. Melinda pushes him on to the couch on his back into all the furs and she has his cock deep up into her as she straddles him, still wearing her Sable. She lets with a deep moan as she drops down on his rigid post to his cock hair and begins slowly riding Michael, rotating up and down as she fur fondles him over his whole body. Michael is moaning as he encourages her with pleas for more fur fondling.

Her contractions around his cock has him going out of his mind as he is trying to ejaculate but it keeps getting squeezed off. Melinda finally begins a furious pumping on his cock and screams out in a mighty orgasm as Michael shoots pulse after pulse what seems gallons of jizzum into her. Melinda collapses on his broad chest and kisses him deep and passionately.

Michael is beyond satiated. He now understands why he hadn't married yet. This had never happened to him, not like this at any rate. The level of complete satisfaction and passion for this woman is indescribable.

"My god, doing it in the the fur with you is incredible Melinda."

"You see Doctor. You were the one with the problem all along with all these pent up feelings. Don't you FEEL a lot better now?"

Melinda raises up off Michael's chest with his cock still firmly implanted in her. She is looking down on him with her sweet dimpled smile, very slowly sliding up and down, squeezing his cock in her vagina.

"It is clear that I am in great need of DEEP and extensive therapy to overcome these feelings of neglect, the traumatic damage to my fragile ego caused by my ex husband's total neglect to my needs and the extensive damage caused by his infidelity. Don't you think Doctor?" ... with a quizzical look on her sweet and innocent face.

"I will write that up in a report and file it with the Lawyers in the morning."

Melinda had been moving slowly up and down on Michael as they talked bringing him close to yet another orgasm but Melinda quickly pulls up off him and begins to walk away.

Stammering after her ... "I will have to see you tomorrow at 4:30 to begin daily sessions for at least four maybe five times a week now."

Melinda turns back around to him with a big smile and kisses him deeply, still in her Sable. Michael wraps her in the Lynx as well with his arms around her nearly crushing her in a cushion of softness as he reenters her, lifting her off the floor and proceeds to pummel her pumping her time after time on his still rigid post. Melinda wraps and locks her legs around his hips and is screaming in ecstasy as she goes from orgasm to orgasm her beautiful hair and fur flinging from side to side, softly flailing Michael in the face and over his shoulders as she shakes her head, lost in a state of complete ecstasy. The jizzum mixed with Melinda's fluids are flowing down his legs. He finally lays her down on the couch in the furs as she is quietly moaning in total pleasure.

"We will need many more sessions such as these to make sure these ideas and feelings are firmly and deeply implanted in your psyche."

"I can't wait for the next session as you probe the depths of my mind Doctor. I hope you use a soft approach mixed with the appropriate amount of firm reinforcement."

"Banana nail" and Melinda has a slight shift of expression still smiling.

"You can recall and remember all our experiences from the first session on upon waking."

Michael snaps his fingers and tells her she has complete access to the hypnotic memories.

"I had you from the first moment ... didn't I Dear Doctor?"

"You sure did. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you."

Melinda is looking at Michael as they are getting dressed smiling and humming to herself.

Michael looks over ... "You're feeling pretty smug now aren't you?"

"Well ... yes I am. You have only received one of your several punishments you know."

"What do you have in mind?"

"The next punishment I'm going to subject you to is to do as I say at the Furrier tomorrow."

"Boy, I'm sure I will suffer a lot." They went to dinner together this evening as all the rest to follow.

They got Michael a more complete fur wardrobe plus some furs specifically for their new two and three hour long therapy sessions. These consisted of several large prime fur spreads with large matching fur pillows and several special therapy capes with fur both sides. Chinchilla/Silver Fox and Red Fox/Arctic Fox. Both with matching super king spreads and pillows.

They never met at his Office anymore for their sessions but moved them to Michael's house and Bed Room in order to be more comfortable. They immediately lasted all night, then all weekend. The sessions were billed to George of course. He was only charged an hour for each. Not at all for the week end sessions. Such a deal ... right?

When they discovered Melinda was pregnant Michael declared her "Cured" and ceased billing George. Shortly after that Melinda sentenced Michael to a life of fur bondage and servitude in Matrimony. Melinda continued having a difficult time controlling and satisfying Michael's fur addiction. Her willing and very eager fur slave forever. They both wore fur almost all the time after that of course.

Melinda sold the house making her bundle that she reinvested in more real estate. She bought a Sable jacket with the last installment of Alimony. A pleasant reminder of an unpleasant chapter in her life. She continued to do as well at Real Estate as Michael did at Psychotherapy, kids and all.

Life goes on.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers