Fur Traders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dysphemist
dysphemist
131 Followers

"Aren't we both going to paddle?"

"We're not going to go that far from shore. I figured we could sit in the back together."

Putting on her vest, Cassie kept her eyes down, her shoulders slightly slumped. I put both paddles in the canoe and pushed it into the water.

"Do you remember how to get in?"

Cassie nodded. I helped her in the canoe so that I could touch the soft skin of her back.

"Sit on the back seat," I instructed.

"I thought I was sitting on the cooler?" Cassie asked confused.

"Nope. The cooler is for me," I said getting in.

I sat on the cooler leaning slightly against the thwart. I reached behind me and grabbed the paddles, handing one to Cassie. We pushed away from the shore and I put my paddle behind me and stretched lazily, all the while smiling at Cassie. Cassie was looking at me with sparkling eyes while she paddled. There were several other boats out enjoying this special nighttime treat but they were at a distance from us.

"Cassie, look down at the water."

She looked at me puzzled.

"Please," I said motioning with my head toward the water.

"Oh my God!" Cassie exclaimed looking at the water.

Her paddle was creating a shower of light. The water dripped off the paddle like little sparks. As the canoe glided along it was lit up from underneath.

"What is it?" Cassie whispered like she was trying not to disturb the amazing event unfolding before our eyes.

"Bioluminescence. There are small organisms in the water that give off a glow when they are disturbed," I explained.

"This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," Cassie said reverently.

We watched the light display beneath us in silence while we slowly glided. After gliding for half an hour over the lighted water, Cassie put her paddle in the boat, got on her knees and crawled to me. She slowly rose up, resting her hands on my bare thighs. I could feel the warmth of her touch spreading throughout my body. She leaned into me, her face inches from mine, her breath on my cheek.

"This has been the best day," she whispered in my ear before tugging my earlobe with her teeth. She nibbled her way down my neck, then back up again, over my chin, until she rested her lips on mine. I held her waist and felt her hands between us. Zippers being opened echoed over the water. It took a moment to register that it was the zippers on our life vests. Cassie crushed her body against mine. We both gasped at the contact giving our tongues an opening to meet. I slid my hands under her vest and up her back, drawing her closer. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of my jet black hair holding me tight to her. Our tongues danced together, occasionally separating to search out hidden spots in each other's mouth. I moved my hands to her front, brushing the side of her breasts. Cassie loosened her grip allowing enough space between us so that I could slide my hands over her breasts and to her back. I found the clasp of her bikini and opened it with ease, freeing her beautiful breasts from their confinement. For weeks I fantasized about this moment but my fantasies never included this surreal setting. I trailed my mouth down her neck and made my way to her breasts. I put my arm around her waist and lifted her slightly to get better access to her breasts. I kissed and licked around each one, avoiding her nipples.

"Please," she begged.

I flicked her nipple with my tongue just before sucking it into my mouth. I lightly bit and tugged it before releasing it and repeating the process with her other nipple. Cassie responded to my ministrations by moving her pelvis, trying to make contact with any part of my body. I moved my free hand between her legs and rubbed her mound over her shorts. The canoe was rocking gently to the rhythm of Cassie's moans. As she got closer to her release, her hips rocked faster against my hand. She let out a long moan and collapsed against me. I held onto her while she tried to catch her breath. She slid down a little and rested her head on my thigh. I paddled, backwards, slowly in the direction of our campsite.

"Are you alright?" I asked when we reached the shore running my fingers through her hair.

"Mmm, I don't want to let go," she said looking up at me.

"Come on, baby. Let's put the canoe away and you could hold onto me all you want after that."

We got out of the canoe and carried it away from the shore. I was putting the cooler away when I noticed Cassie spreading a blanket next to the candles.

"Cass?"

As I walked toward her, she began to remove her clothes slowly. I stopped mid-stride and admired the display unfolding before me. It didn't take her long to remove everything, and she stood there in the candlelight bathed in a golden hue. She beckoned me with her arms. I went to her and let her undress me. She caressed and kissed my shoulders leaving a trail of goose bumps. I lifted my arms so that she could remove my bathing suit top. She threw it on top of her clothes, her gaze never leaving my small perky breasts. While her hands caressed my abdomen, she leaned in and took a nipple in her mouth, making me jump a little. Her mouth left my nipple and licked its way down my abdomen stopping briefly at my navel. Her hands unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down along with my bathing suit bottom. Her fingernails were moving up and down my thighs and then moved upwards over my butt as she stood back up, sending a shiver through me. She took my other nipple in her mouth while my hands clutched her shoulders. I pulled her up for a deep kiss. Our hands roamed, learning each other's bodies.

"Lie down with me," she said.

She pulled away slightly and tugged on my arm to follow her to the ground. We lay on our sides facing each other. Leaning forward, I captured her lips with mine. Our tongues danced while our hands roamed, caressing arms, backs, thighs, and massaging breasts. The tempo of our caresses and kisses increased until Cassie nudged me onto my back and quickly lay on top of me, our lips hardly breaking contact. Cassie moved slightly away and licked, sucked and kissed my sensitive neck eliciting moans. She slowly licked her way down my chest and stomach leaving a wet trail behind. I wanted to hurry her along. When she reached the dark curls on my mound, she raked her fingers through them. My body shivered and moistness gathered between my legs. She moved her mouth toward my mound, lightly exhaling over my wet lips, which she had spread wide with her fingers. She alternated between licking and tugging the lips with her mouth. She took her time occasionally moving her mouth away and kissing my thighs. She was driving me insane. When she sucked my clit into her mouth, my back arched off the ground and my hands grabbed the blanket below me. My breath came in short pants. I tried to stave off my impending orgasm and enjoy the attention, but it had been a while since I was with someone and I felt as sensitive as a virgin. Cassie didn't let up and continued to suck and lick my clit until my orgasm overtook me. My breath caught, my eyes shut tight, and the sensations washed over me.

Cassie kissed her way back up to me. Her fingers entered me at the same time as her tongue plundered my mouth. I sucked on her tongue tasting myself on her. I moved my hand to her wet mound. My fingers entered her and mimicked her fingers' movements. We continued to kiss and rock against each other until we both climaxed, one after the other. We removed our fingers and held each other, occasionally kissing and murmuring endearments.

"Cass, baby, we should sleep in the tent. It gets cold at night."

"Five more minutes. It's really nice out here," Cassie murmured.

The wind picked up a little, making Cassie shiver enough to roll off of me. We gathered our clothes and blanket, blew out the candles and went into the tent. We snuggled in the sleeping bag with Cassie resting her head on my chest. I ran my hands through her silky hair.

"You know, I have a garage for my car and there is extra space. Enough for a canoe," she said lifting her head and looking into my eyes.

My hands stilled. I lifted my head slightly and just looked at her not knowing what to say.

"We should get our own canoe since we'll be coming out here a lot this summer," she said smiling while placing a kiss over my heart. I hugged her tight and smiled thinking about the possibilities of our future excursions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to M-Y-Erotica for her help with this story.

dysphemist
dysphemist
131 Followers
12