Furious Fiancée: Crystal's Dilemma

Story Info
Young woman tries to stop swinging lifestyle.
1.4k words
3.05
61.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve noticed the clammy feel of his hands felt as he approached the house.

"It looks like any other house on this block," He thought.

He grabbed his fiancée's hand as they walked in the front door. His gesture was a visual and physical attempt to stake his claim on the woman he brought to the party. He had never been to a swingers club. Crystal told Steve about her love of swinging when they first met, he had no problem with it; in fact, and he reveled in the idea that she was open to share him with another woman. Crystal was a beautiful woman, 22 years old, long brown hair with green eyes, about 5'6", athletic build, but busty.

Crystal realizing that Steve grabbed her hand due to his uneasiness, then she whispered to him, "Don't worry babe, I won't let any of these floozies get you!" (then she laughed)

Steve felt ashamed for feeling like a teenager on his first date. He thought to himself, "Hell, I'm 27 years old, I'm a man...fuck these people. I'm not gonna let them make me feel uncomfortable." Suddenly Crystal's hand was no longer in his..."What the..."

Crystal saw an old girlfriend of hers and ran over to hug and kiss her.

"Hey girl! Damn you look good!"

Tiffany responded, "You too baby, damn where you been...I haven't seen you here in a few months."

Crystal hold up her hand proudly, "Look at this BIG ol' diamond! That's what's up! I'm engaged to Steve. We met at church."

Tiffany laughed, "Church! You lucky you didn't burn up on re-entry! Does he know about your addiction to pussy?"

Crystal quickly responds, "Of course he does, I told him everything. He wanted to come and see for himself what I like."

Tiffany smirks, "Including the multiple acts of sword swallowing you are accustomed to see here at these parties?"

Crystal hesitates, "Well...I didn't tell him about that...cause I don't do that anymore!"

Tiffany laughs, "Ok sweetie. I'm just giving you shit. Congrats. Lets have a shot of tequila to celebrate."

-----------------

Several drinks and shots later

Crystal is glad to see that Steve and Tiffany are now talking like old friends. So she interrupts by leaning in and French kissing Tiffany. Which causes Tiffany to begin fondling Crystal's large breasts through her silk blouse. Steve is buzzing, but is coherent enough to know he is about to enjoy a threesome with two beautiful women. He begins fondling Tiffany's breasts from behind and kissing her neck. Each person removing the other's clothes as the intimate caressing and kissing continues. Tiffany is a slightly larger woman than Crystal. Steve runs his hands inside of Tiffany's thighs to feel the wetness of her hot pussy. He inserts a finger into her as she turns her head to kiss him. Crystal lays back on the couch and grabs Tiffany's head to guide it to her soaking pussy. Tiffany begins to lick furiously on Crystal's pussy, Steve does the same to Tiffany. Steve's cock is hard, but gets rock hard as he hears Crystal cry out in her first orgasm of the night. Then he feels Tiffany squirt her juice on his face. He has never experienced a squirter. He hears Tiffany apologize for not warning him as he reaches for his shirt to wipe his face. Then he feels a hot mouth engulf his member. It is Tiffany.

"Damn...she sucks better than Crystal!" he thought. He laid back on the couch and closed his eyes as she took him to another world with her oral skills. He had totally forgot about his fiancée until he herd her cry out in another orgasm, at which he suddenly thought, "Hey who's doing my fiancée?!"

He looked over to see a dark-haired man knelt between her legs licking her pussy, and doing it well enough to make her cum. He started cumming as he noticed more men coming to help the dark-haired man.

"Damn Crystal, I didn't see you here earlier...but I could tell that orgasmic scream of yours anywhere." Then in an instant he dropped his pants and his huge cock sprung out in front of Crystal's mouth. She grabbed his butt and pulled him to her as she swallowed his cock. Steve was not happy with what he was seeing, but Tiffany's work made it hard for him to hold back anymore...

"AAAGGGHHHH," Steve moaned as he shot load after load into Tiffany's mouth.

Tiffany swallowed his juice, then quickly stood and straddled Steve's still twitching cock, "Crystal's a lucky girl, you've got a nice cock!" Then she lowered herself onto him. Steve forgot about Crystal again, as he thought about how nice Tiffany's tight pussy felt on his pole. He was brought his senses when he heard the muffled cries of his fiancées orgasm. He looked over to see her being fucked doggy style by the dark-haired man, he hadn't seen that man's cock earlier...but he could definitely see it know as he stretched his fiancées pussy. He noticed that his fiancée's orgasm was not stopping, she was moaning loudly over and over, and her body writhing like she was having convulsions. He also noticed that Crystal's face was covered in cum, she had some in her hair as well. Three guys were surrounding her head and each taking turns pushing their cocks in her mouth.

Steve felt his head turn back to Tiffany as she grabbed his head and looked him in the eyes, "Your Crystal is a cum slut...Steve, I know she loves you...but she loves the feeling of strange cock filling her pussy and mouth with their seed. As long as you let her be herself, she will share me and her other friends with you."

Steve felt Tiffany's tongue slip into his mouth and passionately kiss him as she made her pussy grip onto his cock and milk it for his man-juice. He forgot about his fiancée as he felt his balls twitch and begin filling Tiffany's tight pussy. He felt the excess cum flow down his shaft as her pussy overflowed with his cum.

Tiffany got up and kissed Steve on his forehead, "I'll go get us a towel to clean up...Crystal will need one just for herself."

Steve felt queasy, as he looked over at his fiancée now with a third man grunting as he emptied the contents of his big balls into his fiancée's already cum drenched pussy.

He put his clothes back on as he saw the four guys giving each other high fives. He looked away from the group of guys but was listening to them as one guy said, "I told you this bitch is a cum dump, she loves it! Dude, she can't get enough." The dark-haired guy said, "Hey man, that's her fiancée over there. Stop being an ass!"

Crystal looked over at Steve and saw him looking away from her. She knew he was ashamed. She hadn't planned on doing any guys at the party...but she knew she wouldn't be able to change...ever. She felt the mixture of her four-man cream pie dripping out of her pussy and scooped up a glob and licked it off her finger...she DIDN'T want to change.

-------------------

The following week

Crystal felt her pussy clamp down on the hard cock inside of her as her pussy juice coated the huge cock inside of her. She felt the cock pulsing inside of her and the heat from the burning seed being planted deep inside of her. She looked into his eyes and told him, "Fill me up baby! Yeeesss, I can feel your hot cum deep inside of me." She had come to love the taste of his cum...the texture of his cock in her mouth. It was as if Mike was a drug and she was a junky for his juice. She would sometimes day dream and get soaking wet thinking of him...him sharing her with his friends, her dark-haired friend, Mike was the navigator of her sexual exploration. She looked into Mike's eyes and whispered, "Thanks for showing me swinging many years ago, I guess I'm gonna be looking for someone who will accept me for who I am for a long time."

Mike responded, "I'll be happy to keep your pussy filled until you find a man you can dominate." As Mike eased his still erect cock out of Crystal, she felt his cum begin to ooze down her crack. She thought about all the different men that had cum inside of her since mike introduced her to gang-bangs. Steve was one of many men who would fail to appreciate a woman like Crystal.