Furlong Four Play Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept wanking ourselves, all sitting butt-to-butt together a row, watching the brother's big cock pushing its way up between Marcus' peachy cheeks. Jake said to his friend, "Angle it this way a bit... I wanna see Kiernan chowing down on your knob!"

"He doesn't suck it!" Marcus triumphantly declared. "He backs onto it with his arse so I get to fuck him while his brother's shagging me!"

"Oh my God! That is so cool!" I called out. "I have so got to try that!"

Like the two dicks up one butt idea, the thought of three guys fucking each other in a row had never occurred to me.

"Dibbs to being the one at the back!" Jake called over.

"And dibbs to being the one out front!" Marcus smirked.

"That rather leaves you as being the one in the middle, Shane," Uncle Rob said.

"Sounds good to me guys!" I chuckled back at them, hoping that after bedtime this would be the first position we'd get ourselves into.

We watched the three of them fucking, Marcus behind Kiernan and then the brother behind him, and I saw how Marcus as the middle-player was doing most of the work. He was thrusting his cock in and out of his mate's bent-over backside and the bucking of his hips was making his own muscular arse wank the brother off as he squatted behind him.

"It's a very pleasant position, being the man in the middle," Uncle Rob told me as we all beat our dicks off watching the movie. "The first time I did it, I was surprised at how very different the sensation was compared with other sexual experiences I'd had."

"Was that with Guy?" I asked him, wondering who the third man had been.

"No, it was with two strangers in a rather seedy public toilet," he replied nonchalantly as if merely remarking on the weather.

Ignoring my surprise, he went on, "I was copulating with the behind of a young taxi driver when an older bearded man let himself into our cubicle, unzipped a very large member through his trouser front, slid a condom down it and then worked it up my bottom. We had sex like that, the three of us standing one behind the other like three blokes queueing up at the post office, culminating in what was, for me, a very copious climax."

"Wow!" I said. "That sounds kinda hot! Not the threesome part - although that sounds pretty amazing too - but meeting guys in public dunnies."

I'd known stuff like that went on - I wasn't going to pretend I didn't - but I'd always thought it was dirty old tramps who did it, not respectable and attractive men like my Uncle Rob.

"Yeah, toilets can be fun," Jake agreed, "as long as you take in plenty of johnnies! There's one in Leeds I use pretty regularly when my balls are busting!"

"You cruise for guys in bathrooms?" I asked my cousin.

"Yeah!" he chortled. "Don't be so shocked, cuz!"

I didn't actually mean to sound shocked by the way I said it - I was just thinking that maybe this could be a way for me to hook-up with guys back in Brisbane. Especially if dudes like Jake went in there looking for kicks.

"Could you show me how you do it sometime?" I asked him. All the times I'd used a public dunny in Brissy, I'd never noticed any obvious way of meeting up with other lads.

He grinned at my interest in following in his footsteps. "Yeah, 'course I could, bud!"

Back on screen, Kiernan and his brother were both lying down on their backs with their bodies facing opposite ways. Their ankles were on either side of each other's chests so that their cocks were pressed together and their nutsacks were touching. Marcus squatted his arse over the thick phallus tube of their two upright dicks and then slowly lowered his splayed hole down onto it so that both lads' choppers slid up into his innards.

"Aw yeah, fucking take their two porkers, dude!" Jake eagerly called out, jerking his big schlong off quickly. "That is steaming, that is!"

"Wow!" Uncle Rob chipped in, grinning broadly too and bashing his own meat just as fast. "You've certainly got a commodious behind, if you don't mind me saying so, Mr Cunningham!"

"He shits tree trunks, this guy!" Jake chortled across to his dad as their two wrists pumped up and down their cocks.

I didn't like the sound of that but before I could query it, my attention was transfixed by the Marcus on screen make landfall onto the pubic bushes at the bases of the two brothers' pushed together cocks. He started working his butt up and down the paired organs pointing upwards and the three of them gasped over the speaker as their bizarre double-fuck got underway. I noticed that Marcus' dick, which had gone limp from the size of the intrusion to his bowels, quickly lengthened and thickened again and rose up between his legs. Soon his lovely pecker was back up on full mongrel and he started wanking it off as he bobbed his arse up and down the length of the two brothers' shafts.

"Oh my God!" Jake laughed. "You lucky git... having the two of them stoking you!"

"How did it feel?" I asked Marcus, fascinated to watch him pump the twin cocks off with his tightly stretched ring.

"Really painful at first," he admitted, "but once I'd got into it, it started feeling pretty amazing... well worth covering the backs of my undies with skid marks for the next few days!"

Jake cackled with laughter at the vulgarity of his mate, but Uncle Rob winced with a combination of disgust and amusement.

"Does stuff like this really happen when you let other guys root your chuff?" I asked my cousin and his friend betraying my obvious alarm. "Do you end up shitting massive turds and making a mess of your boxers?"

Now I was worried about my mom finding doodie-stains on the backs of my shorts and my dad complaining that I was blocking up the dunny. The pair of them might put two and two together and realise that their son's hole had been stretched wide open from taking so many other dudes' dicks up it.

"Of course not," Uncle Rob snapped, annoyed that the two of them could be dampening my new-found sense of adventure. "That was just an example of the cruder side of the British sense of humour, wasn't it boys?"

Jake just smirked at me but Marcus nodded. He said, "Honestly, Shane... as long its just dicks or fingers you shove up your bum-hole, it shrinks back to normal pretty quickly."

At first I thought he was just trying to reassure me, until he smiled and added, "I swear to God, butt sex has never given me skid marks... well, no more than usual!" And I could see he was being truthful with me.

The two brothers on screen continued their strange double-fuck, now bucking their hips upwards to meet the squatting lunges of Marcus' relentless arse. The four of us sitting on the bed wanked ourselves off more briskly watching their fun, as the quickening gasps from the speaker told us that butt-stretched Marcus was nearing his orgasm.

"The tea must be ready by now," Uncle Rob panted as we all beat off our cocks. "I suggest we help each other out a bit to hurry things along."

He reached across to me and pressed his hand between my legs. He pushed my ballsack and two heavy nuts out of the way and then found my arsehole and slid two fingers up it. He got to work rapidly frigging me, his hand making wet slurping sounds as he jabbed his fingers back and forth through the stickiness inside my butt.

"Come on, let's do each other," he suggested. "You do me, Shane... Jake and Marcus, reach across to do each other!"

The three of us chuckled and got to work groping between each other's legs. We were soon fondling through our partners' furry arse-cracks and sliding our fingers up the hot chutes nestling inside. The slurpy munching noises grew faster and louder as our four slimy butts were pummelled by the frantic action of our fists.

We looked across at one another, relishing our naughtiness - Uncle Rob smirking shyly at me, Marcus giggling to Jake. I smiled back at Uncle Rob, hoping to show him how much I loved fingering his big stretched man-cunt of an arsehole, and wondered how it would compare to frigging off the younger men's smaller, more tightly clenched puckers.

"Aw yeah!" Jake called out to Marcus. "Frig my arse off, dude!"

The boyish smell of our cocks was soon overwhelmed by the cruder pungence coming from our finger-fucked arseholes. I could smell Jake's earthy stink wafting up from where Marcus' hand was pounding away between his legs, and Marcus too had his own distinctive anal whiff. I kept getting nosefuls of it as I hungrily sniffed the effects of our exertions.

We wanked our cocks off harder and more urgently, loving the stink of our bungholes being stoked. We fingered each other rougher and faster, determined to make the air reek of our wanked-off fudge-pipes and Marcus gasped at me, "Jesus, Shane! Your arse smells fucking lush, mate!"

"First one to climax gets extra cream with his desert!" Uncle Rob gasped, slamming his fist up down his cock with all the intensity and power of a pneumatic drill.

As if on cue my bloated jeb-end started firing long strings of cum into the air, making Marcus cry out and sending his own nuts into overdrive.

Once the Marcus on the tablet had joined the real version in shooting his load over his chest, both Uncle Rob and Jake's fat dicks let rip too, gushering their spunk upwards in long, white arcs. Soon the meaty stink from our piston-pumped butts was enriched with the thick, cloying odour of four big wads of spooge splattered all over us.

Just as I took my hand away out of Uncle Rob's hairy gully, Jake chortled over at me, "Here's your extra cream, Shane!" He flung a thick gob of his jizz over at me to add to all the goop my chest and belly was speckled with.

Uncle Rob withdrew his fingers from my crack with an embarrassing blast from my pooper and stood up, pulling his briefs and trousers up. "I would suggest washing your hands before we eat, gentlemen... especially thoroughly, including under the nails!"

Jake and Marcus pulled their hands out from between each other's legs and I was pleased that both of their arseholes blew out even louder farts than mine had. Neither of them seemed especially bothered by the noise of their butts being vacated and I wondered if maybe such gassy outbursts were just seen as a normal aftermath of playing around with other lads' backdoors.

When Uncle Rob had gone downstairs to wash his hands and and start dishing up our meal, the three of us piled into the bathroom to clean up.

I asked them both, "Now that we've all beaten off and fired our spooge everywhere, are you guys gonna be up for more fun later this evening?"

"Fuck yeah!" Jake laughed, washing his hands at the sink.

"Twenty minutes," Marcus grinned back at me from where he was peeing. "Just twenty minutes and I'm good to go again!"

I chuckled back at them, using the mirror on the cabinet door to comb the spunk out of my hair.

I wondered if the two of them really would be so quick to recover their horniness or if this was just laddish bravado and the rest of the night would turn out to be a damp squib. There was, of course, only one way I was going to find out...

12