Furlong Four Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know if it was the intimacy thing that Jake and his dad had gone on about, or whether it was just that the stink and the mess made it seem a bit naughty and that in itself was exciting and hot.

Jake whispered, "Okay, I'm gonna wank off... he might not recognise my bell-smell so easily because I've been wearing Shane's keks. You two decide who's gonna fuck who... either way, it's gonna be harder for him to figure out..."

Me and Marcus grinned at each other. We could both see that we'd prefer to be the one doing the giving.

In the end, I offered that I'd bend over for him.

"Aw, yeah... that'd be great, dude," he smiled, patting me gratefully on the forearm. "As long as I can stop myself from cumming!"

"You've got to let me do you, though," I made plain. "In the next round, I mean..."

When his eyebrows arched upwards in surprise I chuckled, "There's no such thing as a free ride up this Aussie's bushtucker trail!"

I got on Jake's bed and undid my belt and fly so I could pull the back of my jeans down. Marcus shuffled up behind me and I felt his hot fat jeb poking between my cheeks. It still felt slimy from where it had been up Jake's butt and there was still enough gunk smeared down it that he didn't need to lube himself up again.

I swung my head round to peer over my shoulder at him and said, "Go slowly, mate, I haven't taken much up there yet!"

"Oh yeah?" he grinned. "I've heard that one before, buddy!"

Then I bent over, supporting myself on Jake's mattress and he rubbed his cock head up and down inside my trench until he'd found the entrance to my bum. Once I'd gasped and laughed just like Jake had - the butt sex version of 'come on in' maybe - he started working his dick up into my arse.

At first it felt uncomfortable to have his cock sliding up there. Even though his mongrel wasn't as long or as thick as Jake's, perhaps the angle I was at or the slight swelling around my pucker made it more awkward for him to enter me compared to when my cousin had done it. It took us nearly a full minute for him to work his rod all the way up my wastepipe, by which time Jake was hissing out, "Come on you guys... hurry the fuck up already! My dad'll be dozing off out there, the time you're taking!"

Eventually Marcus' pubes were tickling my crack and I could feel his two grape-sized balls pressing into both butt-cheeks. I turned to him again and smiled, "That's feeling okay now..."

"You just need practice, Shane... loads of it, I reckon..."

I chuckled, "And you'd be happy to help me out on that score, I'd bet?"

"'Course I would, mate," he grinned and started sliding his cock slowly back out of my guts. "Any time you like!"

I got a whiff of my own arse, wafting up from where my sludge was being pulled out of me by his shaft, and the two of us beamed broadly together at the arrival of our new-born fuck-stink.

"Come on you pair," Jake whispered impatiently. "Start banging him hard... my dad's gotta be able to smell that stink all the way out there!"

"You ready for this?" Marcus smirked down from where he was kneeling behind me.

I nodded and he started rooting me quite hard and I couldn't help but call out, "Jesus... fuck... yeah!"

Jake shushed me but Marcus just laughed and started hammering my butt more quickly, using the full length of his cock to roughly pound through my hole. I swung my neck around to face him, gasping with how intense his impassioned intrusion felt, and said up to him, "How the fuck have I been wankin' off all these years without havin' something shoved up my arse!"

He laughed even more broadly and leaned over my back, grabbing me around the chest to steady my body against his thrusts. I turned to face forwards again, pushing my arse back in time with his hips, and we did it together hunched like that, like two dogs frantically going at it both facing forwards.

I could smell the rising crassness of Marcus' hard-on pistoning in and out of my cruddy tunnel, and I called up to my him, "Oh, Jesus... do I stink like fuck havin' my arse bummed?"

"Kind of, yeah," he chuckled back, "but in a totally good way! Each guy has his own funky smell when he's getting back-slammed!"

Jake chortled over, jerking his big dick off, "Keep doing it like that... it fucking reeks!"

"You reckon your dad'll be able to smell it?" I panted, amazed at how aroused I was getting from stinking the room out with the smell of my shitter being so roughly shafted.

"Dad... next door... the whole street, probably!" Jake grinned. "They'll be coming round in a minute to complain about the stink!"

I laughed at how sordid we were being, feeling my rock hard wanger weeping strings of clear drool down from its slit onto Jake's crumpled doona.

"Okay, dad," I heard Jake call out. "Get sniffing buddy!"

I glanced back and saw that my cousin was stroking himself quickly, wafting the head of his cock towards his bedroom so his dad could catch a few whiffs of his wank-odour.

Uncle Rob's voice called in through the open door, "Well, the biggest wanker in the room - and not for the first time in his life - is my son and heir."

"How did you smell that over the stink of their rutting?" Jake chuckled.

"I've been telling you this for years, Jake... you don't wash underneath your foreskin enough," his father chastised him. "It's always brutally obvious when you're masturbating, no matter how subtle you think you're being!"

Marcus and I laughed, in spite of how much we were enjoying rutting together as Jake had called it.

"Okay, "Jake went on, "so for forty points, who's drilling who?"

"Who's drilling whom, Jake," I heard his dad correct him. Evidently correct grammar was important when describing anal sex.

"It's a very bracing odour," his dad began his answer. "Unashamedly rectal... almost defiantly crude. I've never smelled such mouthwatering baseness when you and Marcus have been enjoying each other's company... so I'm guessing it's my nephew's wonderfully ill-mannered rear that's currently sharing with us its brazen delights!"

I laughed and called out, "In plain Aussie English are you sayin' it's Shane who's havin' his arse shagged?"

Uncle Rob chortled back. "That was the gist of it..."

"Well you've just earned yourself another ten points!"

My uncle pushed open his son's bedroom door and came into the room, peering over at Marcus hunched over my back.

"Oh my gosh!" he gasped at the way we were bumming like two dogs going at it, and then smiled and called over to us, "What a truly breathtaking sight you boys make!"

He went to stand next to Jake whose hand was still bashing up and down his prick, sniffed the air a few times before declaring, "Your sexual odour is most stimulating, Shane!"

Then, without excuse or apology, he unzipped his fly and pulled his hugely swollen erection to curve upwards from the front of his trousers. He wrapped his fingers around the thick shaft and started masturbating in time with his son, the two of them standing side-by-side pumping their hands up and down their over-sized schlongs.

As Marcus held onto my chest and pounded my butt with all the urgency and gracelessness of a humping dog, my throbbing cock started twitching and my balls started tingling. It felt so exciting to be sodomised so animalistically in front of my uncle and his son as they wanked themselves off at the sight of my yawning brown hole having another boy's cock jabbing tirelessly in and out through it.

Uncle Rob observed to Jake as they jerked off together, "It's captivating, isn't it... like watching beasts of the field... one driving his great phallus so frantically into the other's eager orifice!"

"Yeah, it's like smelling beasts of the field too," Jake laughed, his hand doing the exact same motion that his dad's was on his dick. "I've never smelled such a raunchy fuck... well, maybe that one time you did it with that Polish dude..."

I suddenly pulled forwards from Marcus and let out a low, rasping fart as his cock slurped out my bum.

"Oh," murmered Uncle Rob. "I was enjoying that!"

He and Jake looked over at me, their eyes wide with surprise and disappointment, and their hands slowed and stopped like they'd just been unplugged.

I almost fell off the bed and grabbed some tissue to wipe my butthole with. Still panting I told them, "Officially, okay... the game hasn't finished so the three of us need to get into a new position..."

"And unofficially?" Uncle Rob asked with interest.

"Unofficially," I went on, my breathing starting to recover, "I was about nut off all over Jake's doona... so I figured it might be the best time to cark it!"

"Oh nice one, cuz!" Jake laughed. "You should have just gone for it and squirted everywhere!"

He went over to grope under his bed to find a new box of tissues for Marcus who was complaining about how 'rancid' his dick now was. Uncle Rob came over to me and peered at me curiously.

"But you weren't even touching your penis, Shane," he said quietly with his own cock still pulsing upwards from his fly. "Were you really on the point of reaching your climax?"

"Yeah, it's weird isn't it," I nodded back at him. "I never even had a wet dream before, and now here I am two flicks from havin' a hands-free spooge just 'cause the two of us were stinkin' out the room!"

"So you now admit that bum-smells can be a fun part of having sex with your own gender?"

"Bloody oath I do!" I laughed. "I'm realisin' it's kinda integral to it!"

Uncle Rob smiled, his eyes showing his pride. "I'm so pleased that staying with us is helping you discover so much about your sexuality... considering how confining your dad's influence has been..."

I grinned back at him. "This is so amazing, Uncle Rob. I'm loving every second of staying with you guys..."

"Well perhaps, then," he said more loudly as Marcus had finished cleaning himself up and Jake was looking over at our conversation, "we should start round three and see if I can deliver a hat-trick!"

Uncle Rob went back outside of Jake's bedroom, his face as red as the head of his dick at how overheated the game was making him.

Jake got us together and whispered, "How about we make it really difficult for him this time? The three of us shag in a row... two butts getting poked at once!"

"Fuckin' corker!" I gaped. "And we've already agreed on our positions..."

Marcus grinned at me, remembering the conversation we'd had when we'd wanked off over his stag night movie. "Looks like you get your turn now, Shane!"

The three of us got on the bed together, daks yanked down around our thighs, with Marcus out front, me in the middle and Jake lubing himself up as he brought up the rear.

Marcus bent forwards and I finally got to work my dick up between his two pale buttocks. All the feelings I'd had when I'd first done it to Jake washed over me again: a sense of how meaningful it was to be joined to another dude like this and how exciting it felt to have his arse muscles squeezing so powerfully around my big bulky cock.

"Jesus strewth!" I cried out when my two big low-hangers were pressing hard against the backs of his tighter nutsack. "This is so amazing!"

Marcus turned and grinned up at me from where he was squatting low. "You are such a fucking top, bud!" he laughed.

"A top who's about to be a bottom too," Jake said from behind me, pushing his fattened drummer between my cheeks and jabbing it insistently against my swollen backpipe.

"Quieten down," I whispered with a grin. "You'll give the game away!"

"Bend over a bit," my cousin instructed me in a quieter voice when his cock met with resistance trying to slide its way into my behind. "You need to stick your bum out for me to get my dick up it... once I'm up there we can all push ourselves up again and fuck chest to back."

I bent over Marcus and felt Jake's cock stretch my arsehole open as his broad helmet squeezed through it. His meat was much thicker and longer than his friend's and it was more of a struggle to work it up my doof.

I realised that bending over was actually a hot part of buddy sex. It offered the most private part of your body up to another guy to be intimate with, and it was a position that was totally different from anything a dude would get into when he was playing around with a girl. I think it was that second part that I liked most - a boy sticking his bum out for his lover was unique to the times when he was having fun with another boy.

Once he'd pushed his cock right up me I felt his heavy balls swinging into mine. He slid it out again then back in, repeating the motion several times, chuckling, "My, we are a stinky boy, aren't we Shane?"

Then he pulled me up by the chest so that I was upright in front of him and I did the same to Marcus so that the three of us were kneeling upwards in a row. It felt somehow hot that we were all still fully clothed with just our jeans hitched down, our bare hips and bums pressing firmly together.

"Right, you fuck him, cuz, and you wank my dick off with your arse." Jake's breath felt sticky with beer as he whispered into the back of my neck.

"This is gonna be so fuckin' cool, guys!" I laughed as I started bucking my hips back and forth. The sensation was immediately intense. Having one boy's chuff clamping around your cock while another guy's big bonk slides in and out of your butt has to be one of the most incredible feelings possible.

"Aw Jesus... this is fuckin' bottler!" I called out.

"Quieten down, dude!" Marcus chuckled, before accidentally farting around the thrusting of my cock.

I grabbed Marcus by the hips and Jake held onto me by mine, as I quickened the thrusting of my cock and arse between my two lovers' waists. Our sex was making loud slapping noises but better than that it soon started to smell really pungently of our two bums getting fucked.

Marcus' butt was much rougher than I expected. Shafting his cutter sent out a powerful masculine ripeness, thick and savoury and with a lovely locker-room bumminess. This was the stink of dude sex at its absolute best! I loved how its crude earthiness was making my mouth water and how the harsh anal blasts that would sometimes waft up from it would make my cock harden like steel and my head spin like a jumbuck.

My own arse reeked to high fuck as well. Jake's bigger cock was really loosening my crud up and the glistening shaft of it would kick out a hell of a whiff everytime I slammed my bum forwards.

Jake giggled, "Aw yeah! This stinks worse than the tent I shared with five dudes at the Nass Festival last summer!"

"I thought you went there with Ellie," Marcus panted, loving the feel of my big cudger ramming in and out of his crack. "Didn't the two of you bunk up?"

"Naah, there wasn't much space left... I had to share with some guys while Ellie went in with the girls."

"How did you all make such an odour?" I gasped.

"How the fuck do you think?" he chortled. "While Ellie was sleeping soundly with the gals... Jakey and the boys were bumming their knobs sore!"

"Oh my gosh!" Uncle Rob called in. "The odour you boys are making is so forthright... so wonderfully powerful!"

"Okay, which way round are we?" Jake replied. "Who's doing whom?" he asked, emphasizing his corrected grammar.

"I have no idea," Uncle Rob faltered. "The sheer stink of it would suggest your bum's somehow involved, Jake, but the smells are all wrong... much more beefy and solid..."

"Can you smell Shane's arse?" Marcus asked as I bucked my hips more roughly and let out a fart when Jake's fat jeb-end pushed up me too deep.

"Yes, I can smell my nephew's richly seasoned aromas... most stimulating, actually! But there's more to it than that... there's the fuller flavour your pert rump, Marcus... alluringly muddy... deliciously creamy... I'm going to have to see what an earth's going on in there!"

He pushed his way into the room and laughed at the sight of us, kneeling down on Jake's bed and lined up for a three-way fuck.

"Oh, no wonder I couldn't figure it out!" he grinned. "Good grief, you boys look perfectly stunning!"

He grabbed the hard-on that was still poking out through his fly and started wanking it off as he watched the three of us cavort.

"Come on, work those hips, Shane!" he called over to us as he slammed his foreskin up and down his thick shaft. "Bend Marcus over... pull his bum towards you... really pound those athletic buns!"

I did as my uncle told me, pushing my blond lover's upper body down onto Jake's mattress and grabbing him hard by the hips so I could drive my cock in long, rapid sweeps in and out of his gaping crack. His elbow started shuddering as he wanked his dick off and he called out, "Yeah, Shane... bum me! Bum me up the arse!"

Jake wrapped his arms around my chest to force my hole further down onto his own thick tool and the sensation of his bulbous helmet pushing so deeply up into my bowels had me crying out from how exquisite it was. I started cumming, filling Marcus' brown tunnel up as my balls emptied themselves in spasms, until thick gobs of my spunk were squirting out from his shitter the way it had over-filled Jake's butt the previous night.

Marcus hit his own orgasm while I was still bucking my hips and firing spoo up his leaking baster. He gasped into Jake's bedding as his arse muscles clenched in waves around my shaft, sending me into a second surge of spunking which didn't exactly help lessen the gunge exploding from his hole.

Breathless, I collapsed over Marcus' back, the endless pounding of my hips now slowing to a stop. I caught my breath with his lovely blond curly hair tickling my forehead and felt Jake behind me pull his big cock out of my vastly widened tush.

Jake started frantically wanking himself, muttering, "If you're easily disgusted, keep your eyes well away from my cock!"

His dad hastily undid his trousers and yanked them down around his thighs, calling over to where me and Marcus were slumped, "Come on, you two... help me out over here!"

He started masturbating his huge cock again as we got up off the bed to help stimulate him to climax. He grinned at us, tugging his foreskin back and forth as quickly as he could, and said, "One out front... one around the back...!"

Marcus took what he probably thought was the better option and knelt down in front of Uncle Rob to flick his tongue against his bell-end as he roughly fisted his dick. I went around the back of my uncle and he gasped, "Pull the back of my briefs down, Shane... finger my hole!"

I smiled at him. I could do better than that!

I knelt down behind him and pressed my face into the back of his white Calvin undies. I sniffed in his crack, where they'd been rubbing up against his puckered oval all day, and gasped at how exciting they smelled - ripe and raunchy and reeking of my uncle's funk.

"Oh my God, Uncle Rob!" I called up to him. "The back of your briefs smells so hot... right where your arsehole is!"

"Aw fuck yeah!" Jake chortled from his bed where he was wanking off. "Sniff his skanky pants... right where they've been wedged up his dookie...!"

I looked over at him, smirking, and suddenly saw what he meant when he'd said not to look at his cock. It was very copiously lubed as he jerked his foreskin up and down, but the glistening stickiness thickly coating its head and shaft had clearly been clinging to it when he pulled it out from my bum.

He grinned at me broadly when he saw my surprise at the state of his dick as he roughly wanked it off. Then, wanting to shock me and no doubt turn himself on further, he stopped pumping it and instead directed the big brown head of it upwards towards his face. Then he ducked his head down towards it, really craning his neck, and extended his tongue fully so he could lick around the dirty slit.

He sat upright again and beamed at the awed expression I must be pulling, before grabbing the shaft of it to beat himself off even faster and calling over to me, "Come on... pull his cacks down and get your face stuck in!"