Furlong Four Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as he said and pulled the back of my uncle's briefs down. His two round buttocks loomed in front of me looking huge and intimidating and between them was his densely furry crack. The thick wiry black hair was beaded with his sweat and I could tell from the whiffs I was getting that it was full of fascinating tastes and smells.

I heard Uncle Rob tell me, "Shane, you don't have to..." but my face was nevertheless quickly pressing in between his cheeks. The hot stuffiness between them was moist and cloying but it smelled so amazing that I could feel my cock starting to twitch back to life. There was a gritty richness to it - a lovely manly muskiness - and I pushed my face more deeply between his pudgy arse-cheeks to fully immerse my nose and mouth within his stifling crack carpet.

I felt Uncle Rob's body shuddering faster as he beat his dick off more roughly against Marcus' tongue.

I heard Jake call out, wanking his own dick at full-crank, "Go on... lick my dad's arsehole... get your tongue pushed right up his tight little turd-shaft...!"

I felt Uncle Rob's free hand around the back of my head as he guided my face down towards his entrance that was anything but tight or little. I lapped at it keenly, loving how hot his slimy ring felt and fascinated by how bitingly acrid it tasted. My cock was back up on full-bone - I loved that it was! - and I grabbed it tightly to fist its stinking shaft, finding out how nice it felt to jerk off like Jake was using another boy's butt drool as brown-coloured lube.

"That's it boys," Uncle Rob panted as I sucked on his big, blokeish butthole. "I'm about to cum..."

As Jake started gasping and his dad's body started shuddering, I heard my uncle call down to us as his eager attendants. "Drink my seed, Marcus... swallow it down... and Shane... eat me deeply... feed from my anus!"

I hit my second climax right then, guzzling hungrily at everything Uncle Rob's gloopy gash could give me. I think it was the fact that I could cum twice in a row so quickly which was what surprised my uncle most of all afterwards.

About what we'd just done his verdict was, "My, we have been a little naughty this evening!" On seeing that my cock had white ropes hanging from it, he chortled with astonishment, "Goodness me, Shane! You Australian lads certainly have a lot of stamina! Must be all the sun and surfing..."

As we were starting to clean up and I was wiping away the last of my second cumming as it beaded from my slit, Jake came over to me and leaned in for a kiss. Uncle Rob and Marcus both stopped what they were doing and peered at the two of us deeply necking together, our tongues exploring each other and our lips curved upwards in a delighted smirk.

"God that was hot!" Jake gasped when he finally staggered back for breath.

"Fuckin' A man!" I managed to articulate when I finally came back to my senses.

"You tasted my butt earlier," Jake grinned over at his dad. "Now I just tasted yours and it was horny as fuck!"

Uncle Rob chuckled uncertainly, unclear as to whether to be pleased or worried that his son found the taste of what was lurking in his bum-crack so appealing.

"I can see why you were noshing my dad's dumpster so deeply," Jake told me, swirling his tongue around the inside of his mouth to get the full effect of the flavour I'd given him. "It's really bitter... as strong as dark chocolate... but sort of nutty too... a bit like burnt almonds, maybe..."

"Don't go chowing down on daddy's arse-crack when he's asleep, Jake!" Marcus laughed.

And I was laughing along with them too even though I felt disappointed that it had been his dad's arse rather than my mouth that Jake had found so exciting.

So anyway, all that explains why we didn't have the threesome we'd planned after lights-out that night. By two in the morning, after we'd finally finished off cleaning up the mess we'd made, we just ended up slumped under Jake's doona in a heap. When Uncle Rob came in to wish us goodnight he laughed at how totally bummed-out we looked, asking us to forgive the pun, and then told us for about the twentieth time how great it was for us to be staying with him.

But next morning, when my uncle came back into Jake's bedroom to say good morning to the three of us, the sight of what we we'd got ourselves into by then made his eyes gape open and even he couldn't stop himself from gasping with surprise.