Furnace Repairs

Story Info
Teasing the furnace repair guys leads to more fun.
1.6k words
4.28
57k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Furnace has been acting up recently, making some weird sounds. Hubby called the furnace company to see if they could sent a repair tech out to look at it. Unfortunately, it was set up first thing in the morning the next day. Hubby had an important meeting that morning so he couldn't go in late, so I ended up going into work late instead.

I had an early shower, and I put on my black yoga pants, no panties and my pink yoga top. I didn't have any meetings that day until after lunch, so | thought I'd stay comfy. Besides, I thought it would be hot to tease the tech guy a bit while he was here.

When he finally got here there were two of them, a man in his fifties with white hair and a bit of a belly and his younger, probably around 25 years old apprentice. They were both good looking especially the younger one. I greeted them at the door with a smile, I caught them checking out my tits. I grinned and invited them in.

I walked them down the basement steps and could sense their eyes checking out my ass. Once downstairs I showed them where the furnace was then went back upstairs. I could hear them talking and tinkering around with their tools.

I was standing in the kitchen wiping the counters off when I heard one of them coming up the stairs. I bent over with my ass facing that direction to wipe off the drawer when I felt one of the guys walk closely by me. It was the younger one on his way to get something from their truck.

On his way back through we smiled at each other and I asked him how it was going. He said it was going fine then proceeded back downstairs. After a couple minutes they older guy called for me so I went downstairs. He was explaining what they had done then asked if I could show Tim, (the younger guy) where the thermostat was. We walked up stairs, me first and I could tell Tim was watching my ass all the way up.

I was wet and horny from all the attention, so I thought I would try taking it a step further.

I took Tim to the thermostat and stood in front of him with my ass perked out as I turned the furnace on. I purposely leaned back and placed my ass against his jeans. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He didn't move back, instead he grabbed my hips and pressed himself against me tighter.

He stood there holding my hips thrusting his hard cock against my yoga pants. His thickness between my ass checks. My pussy was soaking wet now and I reached back and pressed my hand against his cock.

"I think he will be more comfortable if we let him out." I grinned at Tim as I turned around to face him.

Tim's face was flushed as he looked at me.

Fast forward 10 minutes and after calling for Tim for about 5 times, (Reg) the older gentleman finally came up the stairs looking for him. When he came around into the living room, he saw Tim sitting on my couch with me leaning across with my ass in the air sucking Tim's thick cock. His hands were on my head guiding me up and down, I was moaning as I sucked him.

Suddenly I felt another pair of hands on my ass feeling my wet pussy through my yoga pants. I moaned as Reg massaged my pussy from behind. I reached out to feel his cock in his jeans and he moved closer to me. I looked over and saw his wedding ring as he unzipped his jean and pulled out his fat cock.

The precum was already dripping from his cock head as I started to stroke him. He grunted at my touch, as I continued to suck Tim. Reg slid his hand underneath the waist band of my yoga pants and started to finger my wet pussy.

"Wow, your so wet" he said as his fingers explored the inside of my pussy.

With a loud pop, I let go of Tim's cock leaned over to suck on Reg.

"Christ girl! " he said as I started to suck him.

He started thrusting in and out of my mouth as Tim played with my tits, teasing my nipples. After a couple more minutes I couldn't take anymore and I led them to the bedroom.

I stripped and climbed on the bed. They did the same. Reg laid on his back as I sucked his cock, Tim licked my pussy and rimmed my asshole with his tongue before he entered my pussy from behind.

"Fuck this ass has been driving me crazy ever since we got here. " he groaned as his hips thrusted against mine.

My loud sucking noises and the sound of his hips slapping against my ass was very hot and with a muffled scream on Reg's cock I came hard, both guys groaned at the same time when I came.

The bed was squeaking as Reg thrusted up into my mouth, and Tim fucked me from behind. With a deep groan, Tim pulled out and came on my ass and back. It was a huge load of hot cum. I felt his body jerking behind me as he came. He collapsed beside us breathing heavy.

Reg pulled me up off his cock and started kissing me passionately then laid me down on the bed. I could feel his hard cock resting against my pelvis as he laid on top kissing me. He reached down lifted my legs across his back and slid his hard cock into my wet pussy.

Still kissing me, he started to fuck me. His thick cock filling me and thrusting in and out. Over top of the kissing you could hear the wet sounds from my pussy as he pumped in and out.

The bed was squeaking like crazy as I moaned and breathed heavy. Reg leaned up and placed my legs over his shoulders as started thrusting hard and faster into me. I looked over and saw Tim stroking his hard cock again. I screamed as I came , the bed post banging against the wall.

Reg, with a deep moan pulled out and came all over my stomach. He sat back on the bed and I leaned over to suck Tim as he stroked himself. He cried out and came again, this time in my mouth.

"Wow, guys, that was fun! " I said laying naked in front of them.

"I can't believe we just did that. " Reg smiled.

"Just don't tell your wife. " I laughed.

"No worries there. " he replied.

Another 10 minutes of chatting we all got dressed and they finished up.

The guys went downstairs to clean up their tools. I went downstairs to see if there was any issues with the furnace. They were satisfied that there wasn't.

"Tim, go and sort the tools and organize the truck, I'm going to explain to Mrs M about her oil tank. " Reg asked Tim.

Tim smile and thanked me. Then went outside to work in the truck.

Curious to know what was wrong with our furnace I started to ask Reg. He grabbed my waist and started kissing me passionately. His hands under the waist band of my yoga pants massaging my ass Cheeks.

He led me over to the couch and started kissing me again.

"We don't have a lot of time before he is finished up there, but, I'm so hard for you, I need to fuck you again. " He said between kisses.

As we kissed, I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his thick cock. It was still sticky from our fuck earlier. I sat on the couch licked his shaft up and down multiple times before I took him into my mouth. I could taste myself on him as sucked him.

" This has never happened to me before, I usually don't even get looked at. " he moaned as he held onto my head as I sucked him..

He pulled me up and leaned me over on the couch in front of him, pulled my yoga pants down past my ass and entered me from behind. I moaned as his hard cock slid into me. His hands on my hips he started thrusting in and out.

"Fuck, your incredible! " He whispered as he pounded faster. His hips slapping hard into mine. I was getting closer to orgasm.

" I'm lucky if I get to fuck my wife once a month anymore. " he confessed.

His cock got thicker inside me. We could hear Tim organizing the truck through the open basement window. Reg gripped my hips tighter, slamming into my pussy from behind, I quietly screamed as I came.

He was close to cumming himself.

" Where do you want it, baby?" he whispered

"Cum inside my pussy. " I whispered back

Not too long after that, he cried out, fuck, fuck, fuck and I felt his hot cum flood the inside of my pussy.

He stood there breathing hard, his cock still inside me. Finally he stood back and his cock slid out and he zipped himself back up and said he should make house calls here more often.

I smiled back at him as I pulled my yoga pants back up. After they left, I had another shower and then left for work. I spend the rest of the horny and wet remembering what had happened in the morning.