Furniture Shopping Can Be Filling

Story Info
Naive wife experiences a strange couple.
1.3k words
4.08
128.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, my wife Becky had a babysitter for our kids. She had planned on going furniture shopping. As she headed over to Ethan Allen, she appreciated how good she looked. Today she was being selfishly sneaky. She wore black lace thong panties and a black lace bra under her tight jeans and low cut red silk shirt. Her body nicely curved with the tight clothing.

She was feeling indulgent. She had no kids for the afternoon and was loving it. It was a nice break and she enjoyed feeling sexy. As she entered the store a sharp looking bronzed man with dark slicked back hair watched her every move.

She enjoyed feeling his eyes on her as she moved past him. It made her tingle to see him inhale her beauty and very presence. As she lounged through the store from room to room she found the perfect armoire. Her fingers ran over the weathered pine as she admired the craftsmanship. Just as she was lost in though she felt a hand on her back. Startled she turned around.

"May I help you?" The clerk inquired.

"Uh..sure, I mean no." she stuttered.

Caught completely off guard, she found the beautiful clerk memorizing. She had a vanilla scent wafting from her deep olive skin. She was about 5 foot 8 inches tall, had long dirty blonde hair and richnthick burgundy lips. Her nails were long and merlot. She wore a tight fitting lacey shirt showing her lacy low-cut bra. Her skirt was long and black with a slit up the side.

The sales clerk inquired again, "Are you sure I cannot help you?" Becky felt her pussy tingle. She had never been attracted to a woman like this before. Maybe in fantasy, but not in reality.

Becky finally replied. "Uh, sure."

The clerk remarked. "We are offering an afternoon cocktail, would you like one?" Continuing to feel devilishly indulgent Becky agreed. The clerk lead her to the back of the store and poured her a salty margarita. Becky noticed the beautiful curve of the clerk's body.

The sales clerk introduced herself as Isabella. After pouring her a margarita she proceeded to show her some marvelous French Country Bedroom Furniture. Becky loved the look. She bent over to feel the satin spread bunched on top of the beautiful poster bed. As she bent over she felt a hand softly cup and caress her ass. Mortified, yet sexually intrigued she continued to admire the bed as if nothing was happening. She could feel her pussy quiver and her nipples harden.

Isabella asked; "Do you like?"

Becky replied softly, "Yesss."

Isabella took her other hand and ran it up her back as she continued to caress and grope her ass. "The French Collection we offer here is absolutely the finest, wouldn't you agree" whispered Isabella as she ran her long nails over Becky's jeans and down her ass slit.

Becky moaned softly. "Yes."

Becky stayed leaning over until she felt Isabella's hand flow through her hair and pull her back. Isabella firmly tugged on her hair, gripped her ass as she tenderly sucked the back of her neck. Her one hand moved down from her neck and cupped her firm breasts. Softly she squeezed each breast, while her other hand moved around to massage her pussy over her jeans. Becky could feel herself get moist and then wet with the continued indulgence.

Isabella turned Becky around and deeply kissed her lips. Both of her hands were busy undoing Becky's pants. Her hands reached down over her damp panties and her nails tickled the rims of her pussy lips. Becky knew she was in a public place and she was doing something she shouldn't, but it felt to good for her to say no.

Becky found her hands reaching around Isabella to pull her closer. She could feel Isabella's large heaving breasts against her own as Isabella continued to magically deepen her touch on Becky's pussy.

Becky sighed as Isabella easily slipped her finger under her black silk lacy panties and slid her middle finger into her wet pussy. Becky had never had a woman's finger in her pussy and delighted in the experience. Her nipples perked as Isabella's other hand continue to circle around them over her bra. Unknowingly, yet instinctively she loosened her jeans and allowed them to drop to the floor. This allowed Isabella to freely bang her finger in and out of Becky's pussy, while titillating her clit.

In the corner of the room she noticed the Bronzed well dressed man who had eyed her when she had entered the store. He was keenly watching the two beautiful woman pleasuring each other. HE massaged his cock over his silk trousers. Becky found this more tantalizing and exciting.

Isabella's lips were soft and silky against hers. Her tongue dived into her mouth. Becky found herself exploring the other woman's body. Touching every curve. She pushed up Isabella's blouse and undid her bra. Isabella's large breasts flushed with passion as they fell out of the brazier. Her small nipples tensed with the touch of Becky's caressing palms. Isabella turned away and laid back on the satin bed. She spread her legs wide, pushed up her long skirt exposing her pussy, pantiless and throbbing. She pulled Becky's face into her pussy. Although Becky had never licked a well trimmed pussy before she naturally circled her tongue around her clit and pushed her tongue into Isabella's longing hole.

Becky lapped Isabella's pussy as Isabella reached down and squeezed Becky's nipples. She licked the pussy like chocolate drippings off a blender. Isabella continued to kneed Becky's ripe breasts and pinch her nipples. Becky would let out a sharp moan with each pinch. This would renew Becky's effort to more completely pleasure Isabella's longing pussy.

She felt her own pussy swell with excitement and longing. Becky's desire to be fucked was becoming unbearable. She pleasurably squirmed from side to side to feel her own clit slide in and out of her lace panties. Without warning she felt her pussy stretch deep and wide. She felt a long deep warm rod fill her. Oh how she had longed for her pussy to be filled and fucked. She felt firm hands grabbing her ass as she relentlessly licked and plunged her tongue into Isabella's mound.

She did not even turn to see whose rod was plunging in her, but swayed like the sea to meet each thrust. The thrusts became more intense and the sensation somehow pleasurably violent. Harder and harder this warm thick rod thrust in her as she rose to meet each thrust.

Isabella began screaming with delight as Becky thrust her fingers into her pussy while she licked her clit. The big cock thrusting in her, the woman touching her nipples and squeezing tits, her jeans on the floor, the sweet juices of this woman's pussy, it was too much. She was going to cum and it was going to be sinfully delightful. She began to feel the spasms around her pussy and the climax of her orgasm shoot through her entire body just as she felt this big cock convulse, unload and fill her pussy with seed.

It was so wonderful...she collapsed as the final thrust of this warm cock unloaded its cum into her. Isabella was still moaning as Becky's senses began to return. She turned around to see the Bronzed salesman putting his huge cock back into his pants. Reality returned to her. In her delirium she had completely forgot she was a married mother being fucked in a public store.

She quickly gathered her things, slid her jeans back on and headed for the door. Isabella smiled and asked "Do you want to purchase the bedroom set?"

Becky blushed, turned back before leaving the store and said with a nervous smile "maybe next time".

She ran out to her car and began the drive home. Her senses were still ringing and the pleasure still pulsating throughout her body as she thought, what a day. What a wonderful day as she felt her pussy drip with cum into her jeans and her clitoris tingle. I will have to go to Ethan Allen more often.