Furniture Store Fun

Story Info
A hot babe doesn't wait until they leave the store.
786 words
3.74
58.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I am, wandering around the furniture department looking for a lounge suite.. God how boring… ever noticed how everything looks the same after a while…. Then I see her, this incredibly cute chick with long brown hair looking at a leather three seater…. Of course all thoughts of chairs go straight out of my mind.

She’s wearing a trendy red top, with some sort of white pattern round the edge, very retro. She knows how to dress because it revels a healthy pair of breasts without making her look like a tramp. Her short denim skirt covering what appears to be a very firm butt, matches in nicely.

As I get closer I can't help noticing how much she resembles a movie star, like a cross between Femke Jennsen and Julia Roberts. I walk up behind this unknown lady and brush against her… accidentally of course… Wow what a nice tight arse

I apologise of course and she looks at me with these lovely blue eyes, says its ok. Then she flashes me this killer smile … oh damn she’s cute….

I sit down on the couch and lean back, chatting to her all the while, asking her what she thinks about the lounge suite, the quality of the leather and all the other rubbish small talk about the chairs. I move the conversation along to how it feels to sit on it and how it will feel having someone sitting next to me…. Almost before the words are out of my mouth she’s sitting down next to me.

The conversation is going really well, so much so, that I’m starting to think whether and where I might take her to dinner, when suddenly she puts her hand on my leg and leans in. “Have you ever wanted to do it in a furniture store, in front of all these people???” The swelling between my legs answers more effectively then any words.

I see my chance, I slide my hand up her leg, she smiles … wow that smile again, I could be hooked. A little further my hand slides in. I brush my hand against her panties and can feel that they’re damp….

I slide a finger along the edge and slip it in to her, ummmm she’s very wet. She takes my hand out and licks my finger, licking with long strokes, sucking as well….

She slides down in the chair, and unzips me. Reaching in and letting my cock extend to its erect best, she then starts sliding that pretty mouth down, sucking me hard… oh yeah… that’s nice, twirling her tongue, licking and sucking. I reach down and start to fondle her breasts, rubbing her nipples gently between my thumb and forefinger.

I look up and see a crowd forming… oh no… I look down and see her head bobbing up and down away … stuff the crowd!!!!

I lift her up and reach under her skirt, ripping her wet white panties off, and sit her squarely on my hard throbbing cock, she’s so wet it goes in smoothly. She starts to pound me, my cock reaching deep inside, the intensity increases, damn this chick wants it bad… a moan escapes her lips, the first sound she made..

Her beautiful tits are bouncing in my face, so I use my mouth to rip the buttons off the front of her dress off and tear at her bra. I stop her bouncing and grind in myself, raising my hips, still with my hands on her firm arse. I bury my head in her wonderful tits and then start to lick her nipples, sucking her breast into my mouth, nibbling gently with my teeth on her hard nipples.

I withdraw, throw her over the 3 seater and lift her skirt and slide in from behind. I reach around a play with her clit while slamming her. She screams “Fuck me harder” so I move it up a gear and go in deeper and harder and harder then start to change angles I move lower and higher, from side to side, all the while increasing the speed at which I’m pounding. I feel her tense and then Scream “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” “HARDER FUCK ME HARDER “ I can feel her cum running down our legs, my mind goes white, as I come shooting my load deep into her… OH YEAH.

She slides off me and licks our mingling cum off my hard rod…. Oh she’s good

We can see the manager walking toward us, while the crowd starts to disperse….

I whisper to her “I think we should leave” She winks and grabs my hand, “Lets go back to my place …”