Furry Hills Crescent Ch. 01

Story Info
Nothing will ever be the same after 18th birthday.
1.3k words
4.4
13.8k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I had a pretty normal childhood. As normal as you can get growing up in a town full of werewolves. Yep, that's right. Werewolves. It's not as weird as it sounds, I promise you. I grew up with my siblings and my parents who all had their first transformations at fourteen like all the other werewolves. They all hoped I would have mine as well. Alas, no such luck. I had been told I was adopted when I was ten. Someone, probably one of my biological parents, left me at the fire station in town with my name and birthday stitched into the blanket I was wrapped it.

I never had an adoption complex though. I don't feel abandoned or any less apart of my family even though I'm the only one not a werewolf. I love my family and they love me. I have two older sisters Raine and Lorelei and an older brother River. My sisters are both mated and out of the house and my brother is the soon to be beta of the pack.

My brother and sisters are all in their fifties although they look barely twenty. A perk of the werewolf gene. My parents are well over a hundred but appear to be in their forties. That's probably the only issue I have with who my family are. I'm going to get old and die and they will live long after I do. I've never really talked to my parents or siblings about my feelings on that. It wouldn't matter anyway, they couldn't do anything about it.

Okay, getting back on track. The town I live in is called Furry Hills Crescent. Seriously. There's a werewolf Alpha who is pretty much the mayor of the town and a council of elders. The positions of Alpha and elder are hereditary. The council of elders is made up of thirteen men or women from the thirteen power families. My family the Knoxes are apart of the thirteen with my dad being on the council and being the beta of the pack. My brother will be the beta when the Alpha steps down and his son Silas becomes the new Alpha. Speaking of Silas, let's get this story started.

It was the day after my eighteenth birthday, July twenty-second. I was at the Fury Hills Waterfalls with a group of my friends celebrating my birthday. My best friend, Rhiannon, and I were were sitting on our towels next to the river sipping from our red solo cups already a bit tipsy.

"How does it feel to finally be eighteen?" Rhiannon asks.

"Feels the same as seventeen. Except for people smelling me. I mean I know you werewolves are all about the smell but it's getting pretty weird. Even you made a point of sniffing me more than usual today." I said.

Instead of answering me Rhiannon gave me a concerned look, grabbed my now empty cup, and walked off to the keg to refill our cups. I started watching the rest of my friends who were swimming in the water. All of them werewolves, all of them so different from me. For some reason all werewolves are absolutely gorgeous. Take Rhiannon for example blonde hair, blue eyes, and legs that go for miles. It's not that I'm ugly, definitely not, just different from them. I'm pretty short unlike all of my friends, I'm only 5'1. My body isn't stick like. I have curves. Wide hips and ample breasts. I have big doe like brown-green eyes. In my opinion my best features are my hair and my ass. My hair is super thick, really long, and a brownish red color. My booty, well, to take a phrase from my friends, I have "ass for days".

When Rhiannon gets back she hands me a now full cup of beer and I immediately start drinking. I just knew the upcoming conversation was going to be a game changer. My parents had been giving me looks since my birthday, like they needed to tell me something but couldn't bring themselves to.

"Are you sure you want to get into this now? We're supposed be getting drunk and having a fabulous time. Are you sure you want to know what's going on?" Rhiannon asks.

"Yes." I automatically reply. Something is different, I felt it my bones.

"Fine. Mind you, I barely know anything." Rhiannon says. "Your scent.. is weird."

"Weird? What do mean?" I ask. "You've been smelling me my whole life. Everyone's been smelling me my whole life. How is everyone just now noticing that?"

"Weird probably wasn't the right word. Okay, you've always had a very sweet scent. You literally smell like honey and... warmth." She says.

I'm sure at this point I gave her a very strange face. "How can someone smell like warmth?" I ask.

"I don't know. Your scent is just so strange but in a good way. It's intoxicating and a little bit addicting. and since yesterday your scent has gotten a hundred times stronger. It's not quite human." Rhiannon says.

"Not quite human? Of course I'm human. I've never turned. I'm short. Who's ever seen a short werewolf? There's no way I'm a werewolf." I say.

"I never said you were a werewolf. You should really talk to your parents about this. I don't know anything other than what I smell." Rhiannon replies.

At that moment I look out across the river and hear a car pull up and park at the top of the hill that's to the right of us. It's my brother's car and I can see he's brought a few friends. I figured he would show up today since he was busy the day before and I didn't get to see him on my birthday.

"Daisy!" I hear River yell as he's walking down the hill with Silas, his best friend both of them shirtless wearing only swim trunks and a couple of other guys I don't know walking behind them. It still shocks me sometimes how big those two are. I mean all werewolves are tall and strong but River is 6'4 and Silas is almost 6'6. They're a kind of intimidating because of their size and from what other girls say, intimidating because of their looks. I have to say, objectively, they're both good looking. River has dirty blonde shaggy hair that's constantly covering his blue eyes. His nose is a tad to large for his face but the imperfection doesn't effect his over all looks. Probably the most attractive thing about River is that he's constantly smiling, joking, and laughing.

Silas on the other hand, is the most serious person I have ever come across. His smiles are few and far between. I haven't spent that much time Silas, like I said he's an intimidating guy and not to mention the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He has short black hair and piercing green eyes, the most magnificent jawline and the body of a Greek god. He is the definition of an Adonis. He's always scared me though, every time I've been around him it always seemed like he was constantly growling at me. Not very loud, like a hum coming from his chest. So, I've always kept a safe distance between us, until now.

I get up off of my towel and throw on my green sundress over my bathing suit and start walking towards my brother and his friends. As soon as we're about ten feet away from each other all of a sudden I'm on my back in the grass.

"What the hell? Get off me!" I yell. Silas has me pinned down to the ground with one hand in my hair pulling my head to one side as his face and nose is burrowing into the side of neck that's exposed to him. His hips are in between my thighs and I'm freaking out because I've never been this close to a guy before let alone Silas.