Furry Hills Crescent Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting the truth or some of it.
1.8k words
4.44
9.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off of me!" I yell again. I try to move my head away from him and wiggle my body out from underneath him but he just holds me tighter, still smelling me. All the wiggling only managed to make me very aware of the huge bulge in the front of his shorts and now I'm starting to panic.

"Please get off!" I'm almost begging. Tears are coming to my eyes but I'm holding them back and keep trying to push him off of me. That's when I start hearing him growl into my neck, like a warning, and I became completely still.

"He's not going to hurt you Daisy," I hear my brother say. "Just calm down he'll get off in a minute."

The next minute that follows feels agonizingly slow and when Silas finally got off me, he gave me such a scary look and then he was a wolf. He looked at me for a few more seconds and then ran into the woods.

"What the hell was that?" I scream at my brother as I get up off the ground.

"I think you guys are mates." River replies. "God, your scent is so intense." He added as he closes the few feet between us to give me a hug.

"So I've heard. We can't be mates. I'm not a werewolf. And it's not like we've never been around each other before. Wouldn't he have known that before now?" I ask.

"You may not be a werewolf but you're definitely something. I have no idea about any of this, Daisy. We should probably go talk to Dad." River says.

I say goodbye to my friends, grab my stuff and start walking towards my brothers car. Once we get in his car something inside me just snaps and I start to cry a little. This whole situation was out of my hands and I'm not a fan of not feeling in control. I knew my brother noticed but he didn't say anything. One of the reasons I love him so much, he knew I needed a moment.

My house isn't to far from the Warterfalls so it didn't take us to long before we were pulling up in front of my house. My brother got of the car and went into the house. I hung back in the car to collect myself. I wasn't sure how I was feeling, I was very confused, but I did know I was pissed. My family had been keeping secrets from me. Once I was in my house I headed toward the kitchen where I could hear my parents and brother talking.

"Hey." my dad called out to me when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said back. I needed to let him start the conversation. I knew my brother had filled him in on what happened at the Waterfalls.

"So, I think it's time to tell you the whole story of how you became a part of our family. Before we have this conversation I want to reiterate to you that you are, always have been, and always will be our daughter."

At this point I look over at my mom for the first time since walking into the house. My mom is so beautiful and seeing the tears in her eyes really broke down some of my anger.

"I know you've figured out that we haven't been one hundred percent truthful, honey, but it was all to protect you. The moment we laid eyes on you we knew that you were ours. Please, don't forget that." My mom said.

At this point I could feel the tears coming again and I've never liked to cry especially in front of other people. So, I took a bitchy approach which I'm not too proud of but it was turning out to be a really stressful day when it was supposed to be a fun one. "Can you guys stop being dramatic?" I say. "You guys are my family, I know that. That's not the issue. You've been lying to me and I want to why."

I think my parents were probably a little bit shocked, I'd never been that aggressive towards them before so it took a moment for my dad to continue. "Alright, well the story of you being left at the fire station was a lie. You were given to us by your mother. Your mother was a very powerful Fae. She was ascending but wanted to give you a shot at a life on this plain so she gave you to us. The Fae and werewolves have always had a friendship, at least we did when the Fae were still around. Your mother wanted us to protect you."

This was very surprising to me. I knew about the Fae, or fairies to humans, but not much. I know they are very rare now a days, vampires hunted them for their blood. The Fae are known to wield tremendous powers and although they are immortal do not posses the ability of accelerated healing so they can die from mortal wounds. They're actually really similar to the elves from The Lord of The Rings when you think about it, except for the pointy ears. Witches are actually descended from the Fae. All witches have Fae blood in them, that's where they get their magic from. Not only are the Fae magical but when the vampires were hunting them to extinction the most powerful Faes came together and created a place where they would be safe, a separate place. No one really knows anything else about it, most people actually think they just obliterated themselves. They called it ascending, whatever it was that they did.

"Wow. My whole life I thought I was the normal one but apparently I'm the oddball in a town full of werewolves." I said. "Wait a second, if I'm a Fae why don't I have any powers? And do you know anything about my biological father?" I added.

"All your mother told us about your father was that he was also very powerful. You are going to be very powerful and with that comes great danger. Your mother also told us that early in life the Fae draw their power from each other and as they get older develop their own power and also draw their power from the earth. She said since you wouldn't be around Fae's you wouldn't develop your powers until about eighteen. We obviously noticed the change in the intensity of your smell yesterday but couldn't bring it up on your birthday." My father explained.

I wanted to digest this for a moment but decided to ask my last question and then I could end this conversation for now and think about all this on my own. "I'm sure River told you about Silas. How is it possible that we're mates? We're not compatible, right? I mean has a Fae ever been the mate of a werewolf before?" I ask.

"I can honestly tell you that I don't have any idea about that. I'm going to go speak to the Alpha after we finish up here. Maybe he'll know something or there will be more information in that library of his." My father answered.

"Are you okay, honey? Do you have any more questions?" My mom asked.

"Not right now. I need to mull this over for a bit. I'm going to go shower." I tell my mom. Before I leave and head to my room I go and give my mom a hug and smile at my dad from over her shoulder. I know she's probably a bit surprised after my angry outburst when I first got there and because I'm just not an overall affectionate person but of course she hugs me back and kisses my cheek.

"Let me know if you need anything." She calls out to me as I leave the kitchen and head to my room.

My rooms on the first floor so it's not to far from the from the kitchen. I can still hear my family talking in the kitchen so I turned on the radio and put it on the first station that was playing music not really paying attention to what was on. I have an en suite bathroom in my room so I took off my cover up and bikini and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. While I was washing I started thinking about how my plans were totally fucked. I had been steadily building up the courage to tell my family and friends that I was going to leave Furry Hills Crescent and try to build a life more suited to a human. Turns out I'm not human, turns out I can't leave because I'm in danger.

Vampires have always been the enemies of werewolves. There have always been wars between werewolves and vampires. Pretty much every wolf in the pack have had a physical altercation with a vampire, my best friend Rhiannon's sister was killed by a vampire. Knowing that as soon as any vampire picked up my scent and I would be hunted scared the shit out of me.

I was in the shower washing, thinking, and sulking for probably a half hour before I finished and I got out. I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Silas sitting on my bed.

I won't lie I'm a teenage girl my first instinct was to flip out a little bit in my head because of the seriously hot guy sitting on my bed. The only guy outside of my family to sit on my bed. After that first moment of shock, I remembered I was only wearing a towel and instantly my face flushed.

"You're parents went to talk to my dad." Silas said. "Your brother went back to the compound too." He added. He didn't move at all while he talked. He had his feet on the floor and was leaning back propped up on one elbow.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I was very fidgety at this point. Shifting my weight from foot to foot and grabbing at my towel, making sure it wasn't coming open anywhere.

"I wanted to see you, obviously." He replied. I stood silent for a moment waiting for him to continue but he didn't.

"Well, I need to get dressed so... You mind?"

"Not at all go right ahead." Silas said with a smirk sitting up straight and giving me a wink. I swear, if looks could kill Silas would be dead right now. After he saw the look on my face he laughed and got up off the bed. "I'll give you a minute. Don't take forever." Silas said as he walked out of my room.