Further Adventures of Susan Adams Ch. 05

Story Info
Married sex slave.
3k words
4.46
48.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF SUSAN ADAMS 5 (of 7)

Susan couldn't believe what she was hearing. The other three quickly seconded Jean's idea and called for her to undress. In desperation, she gasped out, "Oh, I just couldn't! I'd die! You can't expect me to do that!" The last was said almost with a sob as she contemplated what they wanted.

Her continued refusal finally led Don to declare, "Come on, Susan, take your clothes off or I'll spank you right now!" That was too much and tears formed in her eyes, but, nonetheless, her trembling hand went reluctantly to the top button of her blouse, unfastened it, and moved down to the next one.

"Take your skirt off first, honey," Jean instructed, thinking of her braless condition. Obediently, Susan's hand shifted to her side undid the hook and ran the zipper down. For a second she stood there, holding her skirt in position and, then, with resignation, lowered it and stepped out, revealing her panties, garter belt and hose.

She was an alluring figure as she posed there, the sheer panties doing more to emphasize rather than to conceal her cunt hair. The hose, with the white thighs bare above, made her look more seductive than if her legs had been completely bare. Despite the provocative dress and revelations, the room was silent except for some harsh breathing. As before, there were no vulgar remarks, no "take it off," no bump and grind and no "The Stripper" playing in the background. It was not really a striptease, just a very pretty woman with an excellent figure undressing. Actually, everyone there had seen Susan naked and the dvd had shown her most secret areas in minute detail. All but Cynthia had been sexually intimate with her. Yet, somehow this was different, more exciting, and more sensual, than mere nudity -- she was stripping for them.

After a few seconds, Susan's hands returned to her blouse and began, again, the unbuttoning. Her fingers moved slowly, reluctant to complete their task, but, inevitably, the last fastener was undone and she was ready to remove her top. Her head was still hanging down, hiding her embarrassment, her shoulders slumped in defeat. As she finally pulled her blouse open and slid it off her shoulders, however, a transformation took place. Suddenly, from somewhere, her pride took over and she straightened up, raised her head and thrust her breasts, her tits, toward her audience.

They stood out from her chests, like the heads of torpedoes. In the center of each, a very erect pink nipple protruded a focal point that was startling against the white of the breasts, themselves. She stood proudly, letting them look their fill at her tits, knowing that she looked lovely. Then, without further hesitation, she hooked her fingers in the elastic of her brief panties and pushed them down and off. Standing almost completely naked with four pairs of eyes staring at her, Susan just posed, making no effort to hide anything from their scrutiny.

Their reaction was non-verbal, but painfully clear. Each of the two men had an obvious tent raised in the front of their pants, their erections beyond concealing. The arousal of Cynthia and Jean was more discreet but equally obvious to a close observer. Both had flushed faces and they were shifting in their seats, alternately squeezing and relaxing their thighs. There were four very aroused people in the room, five if you counted Susan. The shock and mortification caused by being forced to watch the dvd and, then, having to strip, had, perversely, stimulated her, as being humiliated and dominated sexually usually did.

Now, as, for the first time in her life, she displayed her body, actually enjoying her nudity, she felt a wave of sexual excitement flow through her. Unfortunately, however, just as she began to revel in her exhibitionism, on a real high, she was, abruptly, plunged back into a feeling of trepidation as she heard Jean say, "Gods, that was exciting!" Then, "Look!" as she pointed to the conspicuous bulges in the front of the men's pants. "You know, Susan caused those things to grow. I think she should make them shrink again! What do you think?" Needless to say, despite Susan's gasp of dismay, the other three were wildly agreeable.

Like the air going out of a balloon, Susan's feeling of confidence and self-esteem whooshed out. Suddenly she was back where she was before, timorous and apprehensive, cringing as she waited for whatever Jean had in store for her. She didn't have long to wait, as Jean said, "Come on, Susan, Don's cock needs relief. Why don't you suck it?"

Susan's face turned white and then crimson as she contemplated what she had to do, but she knew that she had to comply. Moving slowly to stand in front of Don, she lowered herself to her knees and waited. Don quickly ripped his zipper down and dragged his cock out, not an easy job since it was rigid with excitement. Susan had sucked his cock many times, not like this! Seeing the familiar shaft before her, Susan, reconciled to her fate, leaned forward and took it into her mouth. The cock went in and out, Susan's lips tight around it, sucking as it came in, relaxing as it went out. Her face was flushed, her hands trembling, not caused by the sucking itself but by the realization that three other pairs of eyes watching her perform her servile task. Not long ago, she had never even had a cock in her mouth, but now she was sucking with an audience! She felt herself to be debauched, depraved, perverted, doing something that only a hardened prostitute --or, as she thought of it, a slave girl -- would do. That thought, in a way, helped her get through the ordeal of performing publicly: she was a slave girl, a sex slave, carrying out the orders of her mistress.

For the other three, it was like watching a live porno movie. There was Susan, naked except for her garter belt and hose, obsequiously bobbing her head up and down as she sucked. John already had his cock out, anticipating his turn, as he stared at the carnal act taking place beside him. Jean was watching Susan's sucking of her husband's cock while trying not to stare too openly at John's. Cynthia was busy using her camcorder to record the entire act. When Jean had ordered Susan to strip, she had grabbed her camera (which she conveniently had ready, hoping that something would happen) and was recording everything.

As might be expected, Don was not able to hold off his ejaculation for long, the combination of so many erotic spectacles and Susan's mouth being just too much. As his climax approached, he held her face with his hands, pumping furiously as he came, filling her mouth with cum. As he relaxed, leaning back and letting her go, Susan kept lightly sucking and licking until the cock became limp, at which point she sat back and awaited Jean's instructions. As she expected, and dreaded, Jean said, "O.K., honey, now it's John's turn."

It was one thing to suck Jim, she had done it many times, but it was something else to be so intimate with a virtual stranger. True, he had fucked her before, as the dvd certainly showed, but, somehow, using her mouth seemed even more personal. But, she had no choice, and like an obedient slave, she remained on her knees and shuffled over until she was between John's legs. She didn't really want to even see his cock, but, there it was, right before her eyes, only the fourth one she had ever seen. Of course, a few months ago, that number was one (not counting Charley's), and she had never expected to see a second!

Giving in to the inevitable, she held it in her hand, drew it into her mouth, and began the up and down movement of her head as she sucked. Somehow, however, as she serviced John's cock, she felt herself becoming more aroused. Being forced to do something that was distasteful, particularly, again, with an audience, excited her and, involuntarily, her free hand went down to her clit and she began to play with herself. (Cynthia made sure to capture that action with her camera.) As John began to jerk up and down and, finally, went off, Susan's hips matched his motions as she swallowed her second drink of cum.

John fell back, sated for the moment, and Susan, happy that the ordeal was over (even if it hid excited her), slumped down against the couch. There was a collective sigh, a feeling of being overwhelmed and not quite knowing what to say or do, as everyone seemed frozen in place. Suddenly, to Susan's horror, Don said, "Wait a minute, Susan took care of John and me, but I think we have two very hot women in this room. I think Susan should satisfy them, too!"

That suggestion was like a bombshell. Neither Jean nor Cynthia made any effort to deny Don's statement about their arousal, but their reaction was very different. Cynthia was scandalized, saying, "Gods, I've never done anything like that, and I don't intend to! I'm not a lesbian! The men can take care of us. I'm sure Susan couldn't do that to another woman."

Jean, obviously, had no problem with the lesbian aspect of it, but wasn't sure about pushing, and embarrassing, Susan that much. Also, she wasn't too sure about doing something so far out in front of Cynthia. However, she did have a desire to display herself in front of John. Equivocating, she just said, "I don't know, Don, maybe that is too much. We don't want to go too far!"

Don made the decision for her, insisting, in a voice brooking no argument, "Don't be silly, Jean! Take off you panties and sit down on the couch!" Faced with an order taking it out of her hands, Jean quit worrying about to effect on others, and, reaching up under her skirt, pulled her panties off. Lifting her skirt to her waist, she lay back on the couch, raised and spread her legs, displaying every detail of her cunt. John, taking the camera from Cynthia, recorded the scene, zooming in on the open cunt, feasting his eyes on it at the same time. Cynthia was shocked at the sudden turn of events, but she found herself fascinated by Jean's cunt, the first she had ever seen except her own.

The cunt lips were spread open, the inter-lips a deep red, the hole dilated with excitement. The lips and the hair around them were soaked with a copious flow of vaginal fluids, glistening in the light from the camcorder. Even her asshole, flagrantly visible in Jean's exposed position, was filled with a puddle that had quickly seeped downward. Cynthia couldn't take her eyes off of it as Susan, urged on by Don, slowly and reluctantly, knelt between the widespread legs.

Susan was almost crying, not because of the act, of course -- she had enjoyed making Jean feel good doing that many times -- but because of the circumstances. Having an audience while she performed what a few months ago she would have considered an obscene act, cocksucking, was bad enough! But to have people see her engage in lesbian sex was mortifying beyond anything she could conceive of. Nonetheless, faced with the inevitable, she leaned forward, put out her tongue, and began licking.

John and Cynthia had never seen anything like this before, and, as Susan began running her tongue over and between the cunt lips and teasing Jean by lightly flicking her clit, they frankly gaped, mouths literally hanging open. John kept the camcorder focused closely, catching every nuance of movement for later appreciation as the action, got hotter and hotter. Susan licked all the way back to Jean's ass and back to the clit, time and again, before concentrating on licking and sucking the clit, itself. At the same time, she brought her hand up and began to finger-fuck both the cunt and ass holes.

Jean was extraordinarily aroused to begin with and this additional stimulation caused her to begin flexing her torso up and down, pushing toward Susan's licking tongue and probing finger. She began to moan and whimper as she approached orgasm, completely lost in the pleasure of the moment, no longer even aware of the lewd picture she was presenting. Finally, the point was reached, and she exploded against Susan's mouth, holding herself rigid as Susan pushed against her and sucked hard on her clit. Jean collapsed, legs flopping open, all energy spent, as her climax subsided. She came back to herself quickly and, seeing John holding the camera focused on her distended cunt, looked him in the eye and spread her legs even wider apart, almost an invitation.

At that point, Don interjected, "O.K., now it's Cynthia's turn! Come on, Cynthia, there's nothing wrong with it, look at Jean. She liked it."

John chimed in, "Yes, Cynthia, you know you want to....why not'? Susan's done each of us and now it's your turn. Take your pants off and lie down!"

Cynthia stood there, torn between desire and morality -- some things just are more immoral than others, and lesbianism was something she always had abjured. Still, the temptation was there. She was unbelievably aroused by all the sex sights and acts she had watched, most of all, she admitted to herself, by seeing Jean's cunt spread open with Susan's tongue working on it. Finally, she succumbed and, undoing her slacks, she slid them off and, before she could lose her nerve, pushed her panties off, standing there naked below the waist. All eyes focused on the triangle of pubic hair as she fell back on the couch. At that point, she did lose her nerve and, covering her face with her hands, cried, "Oh, I just can't! I just can't!"

Without hesitation, John handed the camcorder to Don and, before she could protest, reached down to his wife's ankles, pulled her until she was at the edge of the couch, and raised her legs over her head, completely exposing everything between them. Her cunt was fuller and fleshier than Jean's, but the lips were open and ready as Jean's had been. Susan, once again bowing to the inevitable, knelt before her and stared at what was only the second cunt she had ever seen. Cynthia's ass was plumper, but the position spread it open, exposing, as with Jean, her puckered asshole, slippery with the emissions flowing profusely from her cunt. Oddly enough, Susan had fewer reservations about servicing (as she thought of it) Cynthia than she had with John, probably because Cynthia seemed afraid of it, almost as reluctant as she was herself.

Forcing herself not to hesitate, she began lightly licking, first, the cunt lips and, then, up the groove between them, absorbing the vaginal fluid collected there. As Cynthia, despite herself, began to flex her pelvis up and down, Susan ran her tongue from the asshole to the clit and began the light flicking and sucking that she, herself, enjoyed. At the same time, she inserted her finger deeply into Cynthia's cunt, finger-fucking her in time with the licking. With the finger thoroughly lubricated, she moved it back to the ass and, slowly, inserted it into the hole until it was completely in.

That seemed to trigger Cynthia's orgasm, for, with Susan licking and sucking her clit and finger-fucking her ass, she surged upwards, crying out incoherently. As her throbbing diminished, Susan still lightly licked her, keeping her finger in until the last tremor subsided. Cynthia collapsed back on the couch, her legs spread wide, her cunt wet and open, as Susan finally pulled away and sat back off of her knees. She had knelt down and sexually serviced all four and, now, she could relax.

As before, after Susan had finished with the men, there was a period of silence, a time in which no one knew what to say or what they should do next. There was still an air of sexual tension in the room, a feeling of incompleteness, but each waited for the others to suggest something. Cynthia was still lying there with her cunt on display, Jean's panties were still on the floor and, as she sat in the chair, her cunt was clearly visible. Both men sported new "hardons," engendered by the lesbian activities of the women, but neither wanted to make any suggestions involving screwing their own wives or, even better, wife swapping. Susan just leaned back against the couch, still almost naked, not really thinking about anything, the events of the last hour just being too much to contemplate right then. She knew that she would have to come to terms with the exciting humiliation inflicted on her, but, for now, all she wanted was to get dressed and go home.

Unfortunately, that solace was to be denied her. Suddenly, Jean spoke up, saying, "You know, we've been selfish! Susan has set each of us off, but she hasn't gone off yet. I think she should be permitted to have her own relief." With that, she jumped up from the chair and went over to the fireplace and picked up a sheepskin throw rug off of the floor. Dragging it over in front of the couch, she spread it out and said, "Come on, Susan, lie down here." Susan, long past the point of arguing with any orders given to her, struggled to her feet and, as Jean directed, lay down on the rug with her feet facing the couch. She dreaded what was coming next, being fucked by one or both of the men while their wives watched. Actually, both wives had already seen that, but this certainly would be different, a staged performance right before them. Susan was reconciled somewhat by the realization that all she had to do was lie there and be a willing receptacle. However, she was due for a real shock!