Further Adventures of the Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary lay on her back, panting, her heart beat slowly coming back to normal. She had not felt this degree of abandonment since the night with Thomas and her Master, and at that moment would have done whatever was required of her to experience that again.

Victoria lay beside her, propped up on one arm, looking down lazily at her exhausted body. Victoria's sex was in need of attention now, her bud throbbing almost painfully, but she could see that Mary was in no position to sit or stand as yet. Instead, Victoria knelt over Mary, her knees on either side of the supine girl's head, and lowered her sex onto the girls face.

The warmth of Mary's panting breath against her sticky engorged flesh made her shudder in anticipation, and then she felt the girl's tongue moving on her. Mary was experienced at this: Betsy preferred being licked and sucked to all else that Mary did. Mary swirled her tongue, encircling the taut flesh, flicking it lightly, and then probing deeply into the girl's vagina, thrusting with her stiffened tongue and being rewarded with milky juices. She licked at the fleshy lips above her face, driving down into the folds and crevices, then back to nibble and suck delicately at the pleasure bud, knowing that this would bring her to orgasm.

She could hear Victoria's breathing deepen and quicken, her panting echoing around the room. Victoria pressed her sex harder against Mary's face, smearing it with her juices, and began to caress her own breasts, grasping at the tight flesh, pulling her nipples almost viciously.

She came with a deep groan and fell forward. Slowly dismounting from Mary's face, she could feel the muscles of her thighs still tremble with the aftermath of her pleasure. She leant forward and began to lick the smeared juices from Mary's cheeks, and this soon ended in a deep kiss, their tongues entwined, searching each others mouth and sharing the taste of love juices.

Exhausted, but only temporarily sated, the two young women lay entwined, their graceful limbs caressing and stroking, both of them not wanting this delicious interlude to come to an end. Mary's mouth found its way to Victoria's breasts, and she licked and sucked at the younger woman's nipples with abandonment, revelling in the feeling of the taut flesh pushing between her lips, sucking on the firm peaks whilst her hands caressed the smooth flesh of her waist and thighs, rubbing across her buttocks.

Victoria sat up slightly, her legs parted, the slim graceful thighs separating to allow Mary access to her sex. Victoria was engorged, her sex reddened and still swollen with loving, and Mary started to finger it gently, just flicking lightly at her, her fingertips dipping and stroking into the complex folds and grooves, tracing paths of ecstasy. She wanted to taste her again, to lick and suck at her sex, to take her in her mouth and drown in the feel of her, to inhale the musky smell of her aroused woman hood.

She eased a finger inside Victoria's tight vagina, probing at the muscular ridged walls, enjoying the heat and wetness there. With her other hand, she nudged a finger against Victoria's tight dark entrance. Mary knew that she herself welcomed this, that she had enjoyed being taken there and hoped that Victoria would want this too. Victoria felt the probing and breathed deeply, knowing she was about to be penetrated, her secret entrance violated in the most delicious way.

Soon Mary had another finger inside Victoria, both hands probing her body. She began to push, to thrust gently, alternating her movements. She could feel the movements of her fingers of both hands between the thin membrane separating Victoria's love passages, and massaged the wall firmly, rewarded by mewls of pleasure from the younger woman. Mary leant forward, still fingering the supine and ecstatic noblewoman, and laid her hot mouth over her erect flesh, sucking the nub of tissue deeply, caressing it with her tongue. Victoria, the sensations overwhelming her, began to grind her sex into Mary's face again, tremors washing over her, her mind ablaze with passion, knowing that she had not received such pleasure before.

Mary lay down beside Victoria, gently pushing back the tendrils of hair that had stuck to the woman's face, now covered in the sheen of sweat. Victoria's bosom was still heaving, the exertions of sex overwhelming her, and Mary exulted in the sight of her firm breasts rising and her nipples still puckered and erect.

This time they slept, still entwined, their flesh seeking comfort in each other.

12