Further Aggression

Story Info
Continued encounter of older teacher & class tease.
2.1k words
3.72
148.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**part eight - used & abused**

Still fully clothed and laying atop her shackled student, the mistress teacher hiked-up her dress, entwined her slightly flabby legs with the smooth and shapely legs of her captive and began to grind her hips into her slave while she licked Heather's ear and nibbled on her earlobe.

"I've been longing to use you for so long," whispered the mistress teacher. "I've observed you in class—imagining the contours of that titillating body beneath the tight outfits you wear—and yearned for the blissful release your ministrations would surely yield. And now, after such an agonizing wait, my time has finally arrived!"

Heather was despondent but remained silent; her eyes clenched tightly shut.

The mistress teacher climbed off of Heather and knelt down next to her. She detached Heather's shackled feet from their chained-down restraints, instead locking the shackles, which encompassed her ankles, together so she couldn't possibly escape. The mistress teacher then released Heather's arms from their chains, likewise handcuffing her arms behind her back instead.

With Heather now detached from the floor, but still menacingly-constrained and incapable of escaping, the mistress teacher began to deliver her orders of pure lust.

"Look me in the eyes, slut!" The mistress teacher leered down at her naked student captive—hands and feet bound together as she rested on her knees—leaning back, sitting her upturned heels. Seething, she ordered Heather to straighten-up and keep her eyes open while she carried-out her teacher's demands.

"Now then, since your hands are cuffed behind your back, you'll have to undress me simply by using your teeth. Do you understand?"

Heather glumly nodded, looking down at the floor. Grabbing a chunk of Heather's silky auburn hair, the mistress teacher jerked Heather's head back and forced her to, once again, look into the wild eyes of her rough and unruly teacher—her curt and covetous captor.

"Listen, you little bitch, whenever I ask if you understand an order, you're expected to reply verbally. Is that understood?"

"Yes," replied Heather meekly.

Growing impatient and annoyed, the mistress teacher slapped Heather briskly across her cheek as she demanded: "Yes, what?"

"Yes...ma'am?"

The mistress teacher grabbed Heather by the back of the neck and forced her head to the floor. As she held her captive's head down, she proceeded to spank Heather vigorously—continuously bringing her flattened-hand down upon the student's bare ass with tremendous force—until Heather cried out for her to stop, apologizing over and over again.

Fuming once again, the mistress teacher grabbed a clump of hair and pulled Heather back to her knees. "As I've told you before—you incredibly dense, inane skank—you are to address me as your divine, mistress teacher! Is that understood?"

Timidly, Heather whispered: "Yes, I understand...my divine, mistress teacher."

"Good. Now, stand up and begin from the top and work your way down. Remember, my little whore, you must always keep your eyes open and directed at me face. That way, you can observe my reactions and determine how well you're doing. Do you understand?"

Heather rose up to a stand, replying: "Yes...my divine, mistress teacher."

An inch or so taller than her teacher, Heather peered ahead modestly, virtually eye to eye with her captor. Standing docile—her very will beaten-down and broken—Heather took a deep breath, swallowed the rising lump in her throat and slowly leaned-in close to her tormentor's wrinkled neck.

Ever so carefully—cautiously—Heather gently bit down on the soft, flimsy collar of her mistress teacher's blouse. "Good, that's very good," encouraged the older woman as she scrunched down a bit to allow Heather to pull the fabric up, over her head. "Now yank this blouse off, you pathetic little slut!"

Obeying her mistress teacher's command, Heather clenched her teeth down hard on the fabric and whipped her head back in one swift jerking motion. Surprisingly, that was all it took to rid the mistress teacher of her top. Staring at the old woman's heavily-sagging and wrinkly bra-clad chest inauspiciously—blouse still hanging limp from her mouth—Heather felt suddenly ill and disgusted.

Turning so her back was to the wide-eyed student, the mistress teacher ordered her to then unhook the bra clasp using her teeth. "If you can't get it unclasped," the old woman explained, "then just bite-down hard and give the strap a good yank. Okay?"

"Yes, my divine, mistress teacher."

Heather leaned forward, trying desperately to unclasp the strained bra but to no avail. Repulsed by the damp, putrid scent of sweat that had seeped-out from the old woman's pores, saturated the skin beneath her clothes and produced a pungent body odor that was now assaulting every sensory gland, Heather abruptly grabbed the bra strap between her teeth—fueled by annoyance and disgust—and ripped it from the oily torso of her mistress teacher; freeing, in the process, the hefty globes constantly grappling with gravity.

The mistress teacher slowly turned back around, offering to sight a pair of aged, drooping melons capped by long, fleshy nipples that appeared like withered and worn erasers with a purplish-crimson hue to them. Each massive boob seemed permeated by a slick residue of oily sweat that upon cresting the edge of each breast, would bead up and run-off down each side, gathering in speed and girth until falling from breast to floor.

"Wow," exclaimed the old maid, "it's getting hot in here between the room temperature, the anticipation I'm feeling, and the body heat being shared between the two of us." With Heather standing naked before her, the mistress teacher grabbed a hold of the only thing she could...Heather's lustrous hair. "Come here, my alluring little licker, and use your tongue to wipe-clean the tickling beads of sweat from my breasts!"

With a handful of hair, she mashed Heather's face into the damp, smothering crevice between her enormous boobs. Unable to breath, and unwilling to breath through her nose, Heather opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue—swabbing the cranny with wide sweeps of the tongue. Letting go of her prisoner's hair, the mature matron crooned over the stimulating sensations the teen's tongue was generating.

"Oh...GOD-YEA...that's it, wash-over each entire boob, clean 'em good...OOH-YEA! Don't ignore my tits, baby...they need attentive cleansing too."

The rancid tang of salty-sweat already overwhelming her mouth, Heather promptly sucked each puckered tit into her mouth and swirled her tongue over and around them—each tit growing rigid from the feel of a flicking tongue—before pulling away, swallowing hard and hoping not to gag as she waited for approval.

"Nicely done, my savory servant. Now finish undressing me, bitch!"

Feeling rather nauseous by this point, Heather rushed to finish before the oral assault caused her to either hurl or pass-out. She quickly gripped the waistband of the mistress teacher's feeble skirt and tugged it down around her ankles. Stepping out from the crumpled pile at her feet, the old woman—whose soiled panties she'd already removed earlier—sat down on her cushioned bare ass and lifted up her bulky legs—wrapped in knee-high stockings and slip-on shoes—for Heather to finish.

"C'mon now, you lazy slut, let's get the job done already," the mistress teacher whined.

Heather got down on her hands and knees and pulled-off each shoe, followed by each stinky sock. Feeling somewhat relieved to be done with the oral undressing, Heather was shocked back to reality when her master commanded the next task.

"Now, before we really get into satisfying my needs, you first need to clean my sweaty feet...oh yes, with your mouth."

Completely stunned by the very thought, Heather knelt there with her mouth gaping; before she could react, her elderly captor stuck all but her pinky toe into her mouth while rubbing the bottom of her other foot all over Heather's face.

"Get to cleaning, bitch!"

Trying not to think, Heather hastily sucked each toe and licked over the bottom and top of both feet. Upon completion, she turned her head away and, to keep from gagging, spit a few time to the side. Upset by this, the mistress teacher sat-up and slapped Heather hard across the face, grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back, grabbed her jaw, forced her mouth open and spit a long, gooey glob of saliva right into her opened mouth.

Forcing her mouth shut, the mistress teacher chastised Heather: "You are to gladly savor and swallow any juices that come from me and go into you, you ungrateful whore! Spitting out my fluids is disrespectful to me, and it WILL NOT be tolerated. Do you understand, BITCH?"

Appalled, but without recourse, Heather despairingly nodded her head: "Yes, my divine, mistress teacher."

"Good...because now you're really in for a tasty treat my coveted captive!"

Still with a fixed grip on the kneeling teen's thick hair, the aged elder stands-up and then without warning shoves Heather's face directly into her ripened groin—grinding the youths face back and forth over the coarse pubic hair, up and down the slimy folds of her slopping-wet pussy—before pushing the youth backwards and straddling her naked body.

"OH FUCK...ahh...oh shit, oh shit...OOH GODDAMN...that's it, oh fuck...I'm so damn HORNY!"

Concealed beneath the flabby proportions and supple exterior of the elderly mistress teacher lay the sleek, smooth, well-defined and well-proportioned body of her captive student. Overrun by pure lust and desire, the robust, sweat-laden body of the nude matriarch slides up and down atop the bare-bodied youth gasping for air under the weight.

With both women now completely naked, the mistress teacher begins grinding her wet, sloppy pussy—hidden behind the coarse, roughly-dense forest of graying pubic hair—into the taught, smooth and cleanly-shaven pussy lips of her student; all while kneading Heather's reasonably-sized breasts and suckling at her salient, succulent tits.

Gradually, the plump elder slides her slick, sweaty body up, eventually ravishing the youth's midriff—chafing Heather's stomach with her moist, gaping twat—while forcing the tortured teen to suckle on the fleshy, puckered buds of her flaccid follicles. As the bodily friction sustained more twat to torso twinge sensations, the intensity of the chafing increased rapidly The abusive adult continued to moan and groan: "Ohh...ooh...yea...oh FUCK...God-yea...ooohh, that's it...yea, yea, yea..."

As she felt herself nearing the extensive release she'd long sought-after, the mistress teach pushed herself up and off of her student, repositioning herself over Heather's head before sitting down and straddling her frightened face.

"Listen-up, sweet-cheeks. I was so close to climaxing, but I want my ecstasy to come the way I've always fantasized...with my pubes tickling your nose while you bury your tongue deep within the tantalizing folds of my pulsating pussy. The better you do, the quicker this will all be over, my little licker."

Heather—broken and weary—doesn't hold back. Burying her nose deep within the bristles of pubic curls, she's immediately aware of the dank, clammy scent of female arousal. Inserting her tongue vigorously into the damp cavern of her teacher's twat, she glides it up, down and all around. She sucks on labia and feverishly flicks the clitoris with abandon.

"HOLY SHIT...aahh...aahh...OHH-FUCK-YEA! Oh God, Heather...SHIT, SHIT, SHIT...oooohh, yea! That's it...oh, faster...yea, faster...oh-yea!"

"AAHH, FUCK...OH...I'm getting close...oohh...yeeaah...oh, oh, OH-YEA, BABY! Oh...it's coming...oh FUCK...it's coming...I'm gonna cum...OH-SHIT, I'm there! OH...I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!

Bucking wildly—her hairy pussy jamming into Heather's face—the old matron teacher grabbed a clump of Heather's beautiful, yet terribly matted, hair and buried her youthful face deep into her spasmodic snatch. The mistress teacher rammed her groin hard into her captive's face, forcing Heather's nose into the upper folds and suctioning her mouth to gulp the love juices streaming from the lower folds. Holding Heather tightly in place, the aged woman's ground-shaking climax gradually waned until she finally released the grip on her enslaved student's hair and dismounted from atop her face.

**part nine - an end to the ordeal**

Physically spent, the mistress teacher once again lays atop her teenage captive, casually kissing her neck and breasts. Cupping Heather's face between her wrinkled hands, Ms. Virginia Ratcliff—the divine, mistress teacher—kisses young Heather's lips, sliding her tongue deep inside the youth's mouth to savor the lingering tastes of her forced physical passion.

Arising, the old teacher gets dressed. She packs Heather's clothes into her own bag, with the exception of her bra and panties.

"Thank you for delivering unto me the eruptive-bliss of pure orgasmic release, my dear. I know that this whole ordeal was quite unwanted, but it had its reasons. You see, until today, you were a loud, arrogant, disrespectful tease. Now, you're a quiet, humbled, courteous young lady. I'm taking with me all of your clothes save for your bra and panties. For me, they'll serve as a token of this unforgettable occasion. For you, it's a final lesson: find a way home without being seen for once, because if you're spotted like this, you're likely to get taught a whole new set of lessons...you luscious little licker."