Further into the Furlong Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice one, Shane!" Jake laughed. I squeezed his forearm affectionately and turned to head off to my bed in the spare room.

"Since you're gonna be staying with us a while longer," he called after me, "it seems stupid you sleeping on your own in there."

I turned back to face him and he added with a smirk, "How about buddying up with me in my double?"

"Hell yeah!" I grinned, and we both piled eagerly into his room.

Once we were giggling under his doona together, Jake's big boner pressing between the bubble cheeks of my butt, Uncle Rob called in through his bedroom door, "Jake, have you seen Shane? He's not in his room..."

He opened the door and the light from the corridor lit us both up, my face in front of Jake's as he snuggled into my back with his arms wrapped around my chest.

"Oh right," Uncle Rob chuckled in at us. "I guess I can call off the search party..."

"We're just having a little cuddle as long-lost cousins," Jake told his dad.

"That's nice," Uncle Rob smiled. Then seeing our two pairs of undies discarded together on top of the rest of our clothes and realising we were both in the nuddie, he beamed a broader grin at us and added, "That's very nice, actually."

We gently writhed together under the doona, Jake working his dick up and down between my bum-cheeks, and Uncle Rob said, "Well, goodnight boys... have sweet dreams together!"

And sleeping like that, with Jake's stubble rubbing against my neck and his cock nuzzling into my arse, my dreams turned out to be especially sweet.

12