Further Negotiations

Story Info
Janet tightens up her leash
1.8k words
4.25
189.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning with a start hoping it was all a dream, then I saw the pants that I wore the day before lying in a heap on the floor and I could still make out the cum stain on them. I wondered how I got myself into this mess. If I hadn’t found Janet screwing some other man would she have even tried to do what she did with me? If I had never seen her beautiful body in action would I have fallen prey so easily? Too late now I guess. I knew I’d be fine until I saw her and that lovely body of hers again, especially those lovely tan legs of hers.

The previous night I hardly spoke to my father, it was tough enough just looking him in the eye. If he even wondered what was wrong with me I’m sure Janet would make some kind of excuse for me, she had as much to lose as me.

I decided to roll myself out of bed and face the day. It was only Sunday and I wasn’t leaving until the following Sunday. Hopefully I could find plenty of things to do away from home, maybe I could go stay with a friend for a couple of days. I had to think of something to keep clear of Janet.

I stood up and threw on a t-shirt and pulled on a pair of shorts. I left my room and went downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Janet sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. She was wearing another black silk robe, this one was knee length and not near as revealing as the one she wore the previous day. Despite the fact that it revealed less I could still see her legs, the robe hung of to the side revealing one leg all the way up to mid-thigh.

Just then she looked up and saw me. “Good morning sleepyhead. Your father already left for the course, I told him you promised to help me around here today so you wouldn’t be able to play.”

“Listen Janet, this can’t keep going, I can’t do this, you’re my father’s wife.”

“Janet?” she asked me. “I thought we talked about this yesterday baby. I’d feel more comfortable with you calling me mom. I told your dad how you had asked me if you could, he seemed so pleased, you wouldn’t want to upset him would you?”

She turned her body in the chair so she was facing me directly. The robe fell off to the sides of her legs. My eyes briefly flickered down taking in their beauty for the second time that morning.

“Listen Janet,” my voice getting shakier with each word,” we can’t, we just can’t keep doing…”

“Aww, baby it’s okay,” she said as she got to her feet and started walking toward me.

I started back pedaling away from her with my hands held out in front of me to ward her off.

“Oh please, why make this so difficult baby? You know how good I can make you feel. You know you love what mommy can do for you.”

Her advance was faster than my retreat, her hand moved up to caress my cheek.

“Now baby I thought we agreed yesterday that you wouldn’t call me Janet anymore.”

Her other hand moved down and untied her robe letting it fall open. I could see that she had just panties on underneath. They were the same silky black of her robe and were such a sexy contrast next to her beautifully tanned form.

“Please….no…..,” I weakly protested.

Her hand moved up the inside of my t-shirt and she started circling my nipple with her fingernail. The action sent a chill up my spine causing my body shake slightly.

“Hmmm, are you less submissive than I thought baby,” her voice taking on that sexy tone again.

She grasped my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and slowly started applying pressure. As she pinched harder her other hand moved from my face down to my crotch where her hand found my cock waiting, hard as a rock again. Suddenly she pinched down hard and I let out a moan from deep in my throat.

“Oooo there’s my baby, mommy found her little boy.”

She removed her hand from my shirt then proceeded to pull it over my head letting it fall to the floor. Next came my shorts, leaving my standing like a statue in only my boxers.

She moved up to me and started kissing my chest, moving to the nipple she had just finished playing with taking it in her mouth. She sucked it in and softly bit down on my nipple with her teeth. My hands jumped up and grabbed her arms which she quickly pushed down again. I couldn’t believe I could offer no resistance against this woman. I was simply content to let her do as she wished.

Her hand moved up my chest and over my shoulder down my arm to my wrist, which she grabbed and guided to my cock.

“Stroke your cock for mommy baby.”

My hand started rubbing my cock up and down, picking up speed.

“Slowly baby,” she whispered into my ear from behind me. I didn’t even realize she had moved I was so caught up with jerking my own cock. As I slowed my pace I felt her tying something around my neck. She didn’t leave it loose by any means but it didn’t feel uncomfortable.

“Now baby, today you can have the choice, you seem to want to decide for yourself so much,” she said, her voice taking on a bit harder tone.

Suddenly I felt myself get jerked forward. My eyes had been closed, me being lost to the pleasure of masturbating myself and the disorientation of my surroundings caused me to fall forward onto my hands and knees.

I looked up and came face to face with those beautiful black panties I had glimpsed earlier. I started to get to my feet and felt myself get jerked by my neck back to the ground. At this point I could see she had apparently tied the belt of her robe around my neck forming a leash.

“Now I need you to stay down there for a moment baby.”

I sat there unmoving, my eyes taking in her legs, my cock throbbing between my legs, begging for attention. I reached down and started rubbing it again needing to come so badly.

“Stop that!” she snapped.

“Now do you want to go back to how it was? You can call me Janet instead of mom, no more of this,” she said as she leaned down beside me and started rubbing my cock again.

“Or you can call me mom like we agreed yesterday?”

She moved a chair from the table a placed it in front of me. Removing her robe she sat down in the chair, crossing her legs.

“So baby? What’s it gonna be?” She pulled the leash toward her my body moving toward her via my hands and knees. As my face came up to her legs she uncrossed them moving them to the sides of the chair.

“You can give this up baby, just say so,” her hand grabbing a handful of my hair pulling my head to those black silk panties.

“Or you can kiss me right here baby,” her voice going instantly from serious to tantalizingly sexy.

My lips moved in, my nose taking in her scent, my cock was throbbing even harder than before.

“That’s it baby, you want this don’t you see?”

My kisses were tender and soft on her panties. She moved her legs out over my shoulders and then lifted them in the air allowing her to remove her panties.

“Now baby, do you want a taste of mommy?”

“Yes,” I breathed out.

“Well if I let you do this no more questioning.”

She pushed me back with her feet on my shoulders until I was sitting on my heels gazing up her legs to her beautifully shaved pussy. She moved one foot down and started rubbing it up against my cock.

“You’ll call me mom in front of your father.”

My mind was mud, she had me moaning just rubbing my cock with her foot.

“You can call me Janet when we’re alone baby, but….”

She pulled me to her pussy with the leash, my mouth opened, my tongue longing to taste her.

“…you have to say Mistress first.”

She grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head up to look into her eyes.

“Say it! I want to hear it!”

“Yes Mistress,” I breathed, my mind was reeling, what was I doing?

“Now ask me.”

“May I please taste your pussy Mistress Janet?”

“Yes my little slave of a stepson, you may taste your Mistress.”

My tongue dove into her pussy. She tasted wonderful, I was lost in her. My tongue stabbed in and out of her then moved to her clit flicking it up and down.

“Oh yes baby, that’s it, that’s the pussy that owns you now!”

My lips sucked her slit in my teeth bit down gently on it as two of my fingers worked their way in and out of her pussy. Her hips started humping the fingers as she pulled my head into her by my hair.

“OOOO yes you little bitch, YES!”

She came and my tongue eagerly licked up all she had to give. I was panting, totally out of breath by the time her orgasm subsided.

“Ohh that’s a good little slave. Time for your reward.”

She kicked me onto my back on the floor and crawled on top of me.

“Now this is a special treat slave, Mistress Janet can’t give you this very often.”

She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy and started to slowly ride me. Moan after moan came from mouth as she rode me. Her pussy sucked my cock for all it was worth.

“Cum for your Mistress my little slave of a stepson.”
I screamed over and over as her pussy drained the cum from body. She rode me until my cock started to go limp inside her.

“From now on all your cum is mine slave. If you want to cum you must ask me first. If I catch you masturbating or fucking someone else there will be hell to pay. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what!” she said angrily as she slapped my face.

“Yes Mistress Janet,” I whimpered out holding my face where it had just been slapped.

“Good boy,” she beamed, her mood doing a complete one eighty.

She untied the silken belt from my neck and stood up to put her robe back on.

“Now I’m going to go take a shower Mike. You should do the same and then get dressed, your mommy has some chores for you to do.