Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, Stefan had moved in front of "Patty." He was stroking his cock which had grown hard again. He tapped the man licking her clit on the shoulder and the guy moved out of the way. So did the guy licking her asshole. Everyone on the set seemed to defer to Stefan. The guys holding her legs pulled them further out and up in the air as Stefan lined his cock up with her pussy. He pushed forward and the big fat head forced her lips to open up. He felt some resistance and he pushed again, harder. The head popped inside, drawing a loud guttural groan from "Patty." Stefan stopped for a second then in one long slow motion he slid the full length of his tool inside her. The unusual curve in his cock caused its fat mushroom shaped head to rub up against her g-spot drawing a deep guttural groan from "Patty's" cock stuffed mouth

"Feels good slut, yes," Stefan growled as he grinded his pubic bone on her clit.

"Patty" didn't answer, with that cock in her mouth all she could do was groan.

"The slut likes it," Stefan declared as he pulled half of his cock out of her pussy.

Stefan harshly shoved his cock back in, his groin slamming into her clit, his big balls banging up against her asshole. A massive wave of pleasure tore through "Patty's" body. In and out he forcefully drove his cock into her wet pussy. She was held in place by all the other men who surrounded her. One man had climbed up on the couch and held her head as he fucked her mouth. She still had a cock in each hand and two guys holding her legs open. A new guy had slipped a couple of fingers into her asshole and was lubing and stretching the tight passage. She knew someone would be fucking her asshole soon. Over and over Stefan drove his cock into "Patty" in a furious manner. The man fucking her mouth lost it and fired a load of cum down her throat.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming," "Patty" cried out when the cock in her mouth was removed.

"Patty's" pussy squirted as she exploded in a blinding, toe curling orgasm. Her juices soaking all of them as it splashed off Stefan's belly. Waves of ecstasy washed over "Patty's" quivering body. Stefan continued his relentless fucking action, never missing a beat. The wicked curve in the shaft of his cock caused the fat head to rub across "Patty's" g-spot on every stroke. Every fourth or fifth stroke sent her over the edge as she came over and over.

Trevor had slowed but didn't stop his pounding of Peggy's pussy after she had experienced her orgasm. He had fucked her enough to know she was poly-orgasmic. That the more orgasms she has, the more she would want. He also knew that each new orgasm would last longer and become more intense than the previous one.

Sure enough as Peggy came around and her breathing returned to normal she pushed herself up and began pushing her hips back at Trevor. He recognized the signal; she wanted him to roughly fuck her again. He started pounding his cock into her, faster and faster. His big balls swung back and forth and banged into her clit. Peggy reached back between her legs and caught his balls. She held them against her clit as Trevor fucked her through a couple of intense, long lasting orgasms. The two of them fucked each other frantically breathing heavy, grunting and groaning. Peggy came again when she felt Trevor stiffened and thrust into her one last, almost brutal time. He held himself still as his cock erupted, firing volley after volley of cum deep inside her. Peggy clenched the muscles of her pussy, squeezing every last drop of cum from Trevor's balls. Peggy and Trevor fell flat on the bed, his still hard cock still buried in her pussy as they caught their breath.

Peggy glanced over at the screen just as Stefan had his second orgasm. The camera was behind and below Stefan as he hammered his cock into "Patty's" pussy. It had a clear view of his big low hanging balls as they banged off her ass. He pushed himself deep into "Patty's" pussy and held himself still. His legs and buttocks clenched as he grunted out a long, loud, throaty curse. "Patty" felt his cock quiver as her insides were flooded with a river of warm cum. This caused her to cum again. She had lost count of her orgasms by now, her mind and body on that quest for an ultimate pleasure high.

Stefan held himself still as his cock continued spilling his seed into "Patty." He felt the shaking of her body and the quivering of her pussy as she too came again. He was impressed. He had never seen or felt a woman cum as quickly, as often or as intensely as "Patty." He had been fucking women on film for Otto for three years and thought he had seen it all. He had heard of poly-orgasmic women but like the legendary unicorn he thought they were a myth. As he stood up, he slowly pulled his cock from her cunt. A river of cum dripped from her pussy. "Patty" looked up at Stefan and his cock that just given her such pleasure. It was still rock hard and covered with a combination of her juices and his cum. She pushed away the cocks in her hands and slid off the couch onto her knees. She took Stefan's cock into her mouth. A chorus of shouts and cheers sprang from the surrounding guys as they watched "Patty" suck the pussy juice and cum off of Stefan's cock.

"Oh my god, look at that slut, she really loves cock," Trevor whispered into Peggy's ear as he lay on top of her.

"Yeah, what a slut, I hope she gets some more," Peggy replied as she flexed the muscles in her pussy around Trevor's cock.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good, your pussy is so fucking hot" Trevor replied as he began slowly flexing hips and sliding his cock in and out of Peggy's pussy.

Trevor rolled over onto his side pulling Peggy onto her side with him. Now he was spooning behind her, sliding his dick back and forth into her as she used the muscles in her pussy to milk his fat cock. Trevor leisurely ran his free hands along Peggy's body, squeezing and stroking her thighs, moving up across her hips and belly up to her breasts. He fondled and caressed the firm globes before concentrating his attention on her nipples. Peggy moaned as he pinched and pulled the sensitive nubs. They both watched the action on the screen as they gently pleasured themselves.

After "Patty" finished cleaning Stefan's cock he stepped away. She was pushed down to her hands and knees. One of the guys dropped down behind her. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her cum filled pussy and easily slipped himself in. Another man stepped up in front of her and offered her his cock. She took him in her mouth and both guys worked together filling her at either end. The guy in her pussy came first and filled her with another load of cum. The man in her mouth quickly followed suit. Most of his seed landed in her mouth but some dribbled out and joined the drying cum on her face. They were quickly replaced by a second and then a third set of guys who filled her pussy and mouth with more loads of cum.

When the next set of guys moved in, the guy in front of "Patty" laid down on the floor. He grabbed her head and pulled it down to his cock. This caused her ass to stick up in the air. The guy who was going to fuck her from behind knelt down behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down in the lips of her pussy. It came away covered with the cum that was leaking from her pussy. He then placed it up against her anus. She tried to speak or turn back and look at him but the guy in front of her held her head firmly in place with his cock buried in her mouth. She pushed her hips back, signaling the man behind her to fuck her ass.

"Good, the slut likes it in her ass," The man growled, it was Stefan.

"Patty" resigned herself to the fact that Stefan was going to be the first to fuck her ass. She had loved having his cock in her pussy with its unusual curve causing the head to rub against her g-spot but she was concerned that his fat mushroomed shaped head was too big for her asshole.

Stefan lined his cock up with "Patty's" asshole and pushed the head against it. His cock was fatter than the two fingers that had recently been in there and he met some resistance at first. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into her anus past the first ring of muscles. "Patty" gasped out a stifled cry of pain, the cock in her mouth muffling the sound. Stefan stopped for a second as she struggled to relax the muscles surrounding the tight passage. He grabbed onto her hips forcefully and pushed forward. A couple more inches of his hard cock slid into her asshole. She gasped again and he stopped again, but four inches of his big dick were still outside her butt. Otto stepped over and squirted the exposed cock with a tube of liquid lube.

"Come on Stefan, you do not want to ruin her asshole do you? I am sure some others want to fuck her ass," Otto asked.

The surrounding group responded with a loud yes and a round of cheers.

"Oh well I guess I must save the slut for everyone," Stefan replied.

Stefan pushed again, hard, and the rest of his cock slid into "Patty's" ass. His hips banged off her buttocks causing her fleshy cheeks to jiggle. He held himself tight against her, with his cock buried deep in her ass hole as "Patty's" gasps of pain gradually changed to moans of pleasure.

"My cock is all the way in your ass, Slut, all the way. Do you love this slut? Stefan growled.

"Yes," "Patty" moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Stefan grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off the cock. He turned her face toward the cameras.

"Tell everyone what a slut you are," Stefan demanded.

"I'm a slut, a big, cock loving slut," "Patty" answered.

"Tell them what you want," Stefan commanded.

"Cock," "Patty" groaned.

"And where do you want it?" Stefan asked.

"In my ass," "Patty" moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass," Stefan asked.

"Yes, oh god yes," "Patty" cried out.

The guy lying on the floor in front of "Patty" grabbed her head and forced her mouth back on his cock. Stefan slowly pulled his cock half way out of "Patty's" ass and with one hard push he shoved it back in. Back and forth he drove his cock in and out of her asshole, going faster and faster with each stroke. Stefan hammered his cock harder and harder into "Patty's" ass. With his body pressing down against her, she could hardly move but she tried, shaking and rolling her ass as much as she could.

Stefan reached around and rubbed his hand over "Patty's" pussy. With his fat cock in her ass and his palm rubbing her clit, he slipped a finger up into her pussy. A fiery hot explosion rocked "Patty's body as she came. Her pussy clamped tight around Stefan's finger He repeatedly slammed his cock into her ass over and over, aggressively driving her against the floor as her pussy erupted, and squirted.

The guy with his cock in "Patty's" mouth cried out that he was going to cum. He pulled her head off his cock as the first spurts fired out and landed on her face.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna fucking cum," Stefan suddenly shouted.

"Yeah, that's it baby, that's it, cum in my ass, shoot your hot fucking cum in my ass," "Patty" cried out.

Stefan buried his entire cock in "Patty's" ass, holding her tight against his hips as the first spurt of warm cum exploded in her ass. "Patty" could feel his cock throbbing and spurting as he filled her ass. He pulled his dick out of her ass and shot the next few spurts on her ass. Patty collapsed on the floor with cum covering her face and ass.

"Patty' wasn't given any rest. The next set of guys moved in and picked her up back on her hands and knees. A new set of guys fucked her at each end but now they fucked her mouth and asshole. Once again a second and then a third set of guys moved in and fucked her holes after the other two filled her mouth and butt with cum.

Before the next set of guys moved in to take their place, "Patty" was moved over to a low lying, small, futon. She was placed across the futon on her back with her ass hanging off one end and her head hanging off the other. She lifted her head and looked at the guys standing around her. She looked at the guy who was standing by her ass. He was the only black guy in the group. He was stroking a better than average sized cock, it was long, about nine inches. He lifted her legs up with her ankles on to his shoulders and slipped his cock into her pussy. As he worked his cock back and forth an overflow of cum and her juices was forced out of her cunt. It ran down the crack of her ass across her anal opening. "Patty" dropped her head back and at looked up at the guy by her head. He too had a bigger than average cock, also about nine inches long. He squatted down and placed the head of his cock on her lips. She opened her mouth and he began feeding it to her. Two others guys grabbed her arms and placed her hands on their cocks. The black guy in her pussy worked his dick back and forth a few times and then he pulled out. He placed the head of his cum and pussy juice covered cock against her rectum and pushed. "Patty" squirmed and groaned as the head of his cock entered her asshole. Inch by inch, he worked his cock into her butt. Soon the whole shaft was buried and he began gliding his cock in and out of her ass.

Watching "Patty" take a couple of cocks in her ass reminded Trevor that Peggy said she wanted him to fuck her butt. He was still lying on his side behind her, slowly gliding his cock in and out of her pussy. He rolled over onto his back, pulling Peggy with him. Then he pushed her up until she was kneeling over his crotch, facing his feet. She began riding up and down on his cock staring intently as the action on the screen heated up.

On the screen the guy fucking "Patty" in the ass slowed down. He moved her right foot to his right shoulder, twisting her hips and pulling her right butt cheek off the futon. He told one of the other guys to hold her legs up as he moved around and slid part way under her hip, laying down halfway beneath and behind her on the futon. He held her right leg up in air while another guy moved her left leg down, hanging it off the futon. He had kept his cock in her ass the whole time he moved and he was able to start fucking her again.

"Patty" was barely aware he moved; she had too much going on at the other end of her body. She was still stroking the two cocks in her hands. Her head was lying off the futon and the guy in her mouth was holding it as he worked his cock back and forth in her mouth. Two more guys were standing alongside of her, pinching and sucking her nipples. One of the guys she was jerking off cried out that he was going to cum. The guy in her mouth pulled out and the cumming guy moved up by her face. He had taken hold of his cock and was furiously jerking it. She opened her mouth just as the first rope of cum rocketed out of his cock. It flew wildly landing all over her face and in her hair. "Patty" grabbed his hand and directed the next few spurts into her mouth. He stepped closer and held his cock directly over her face. The last few drops, from deep in his balls dripped out and landed with a sloppy squish on "Patty's" nose. That drew a loud laugh and cheer from the crowd.

The guy with his cock in her ass was still holding her right leg up high when she felt someone straddle her left leg. This new guy moved in close and rubbed his cock against the lips of her pussy. She flexed her hips and the head of his cock slipped into her. He pushed forward and the rest of him was easily buried in her pussy. He held himself still for a few seconds, allowing her pussy to adjust to his size. "Patty" could feel both cocks resting inside her, filling her up, separated only by the thin membrane of skin between her pussy and ass. It was a wonderful feeling, one she never tired of experiencing. The guys moved as a well oil machine, up and down, in and out, and back and forth. They held onto her leg and hips as they fucked her in both holes at the same time. The guy she had been sucking moved back in and was feeding her his cock again. She was in own private sexual paradise, moaning and groaning as the three studs used their hard cocks to fill her holes and drive her to the peak of sexual satisfaction.

Seeing Patty enjoy getting double penetrated gave Trevor an idea. He stretched out and reached behind his head. He found the toys and lube Peggy had left on the bed and pulled them close. He picked through the toys until he found one of Peggy's favorites, a realistic cock looking dildo. It was about eight inches long; it tapered to about three inches around at its fattest and had a set real looking balls. He lubed the toy up set it aside. Peggy was still kneeling over Trevor's crotch riding up and down on his big fat cock.

"Peggy, lean forward, I want to watch your pussy as you slid up and down on my cock," Trevor said as her rubbed his hands along her hips.

Peggy leaned forward onto her forearms which she put between Trevor's legs. This caused her ass to rise up giving Trevor had a perfect view of his cock as Peggy rode up and down on the long fat pole. It also gave him a perfect view the rosebud opening of her anus. Peggy was too absorbed by the action on the screen and the fat cock in her pussy to realize what Trevor was doing. The camera had moved in for a close up of the two cocks, one black and one white, as they were slid in and out of her orifices. It was the first time she had such a close up look of herself getting double fucked. The image had seized her attention. She was startled when she felt the cool lube on the tip of the toy as it touched her asshole.

"Oh, Trevor, are you going to fill both my holes like that slut on the screen?" Peggy asked coyly as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, you would love that wouldn't you Peggy?" Trevor replied as he twisted the toy, the oils on the tip lubricating Peggy's asshole.

"Yes, oh god yes I would, I would fuckin love it," Peggy moaned as she reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

Trevor pushed the toy forward and Peggy felt the first inch force its way past her sphincter muscle. He squirted some more oil on the toy. She was thankful it was slick and wet. When he pushed the next inch in she let out a soft gasp of pain and Trevor stopped. He waited patiently for her anal muscles to relax. Once Peggy felt the tightness in her ass relax, she pushed her ass back at Trevor. A couple of inches of the toy slid into her ass. Trevor held his cock and the toy still and let Peggy control the pace. She slowly pushed back and more and more of the fake cock filled her ass. She stopped when she felt the set of balls on the fake cock hit her buttocks. She felt that familiar wonderful feeling of fullness and pleasure that she had come to crave. It was becoming one of her favorite experiences, being filled in the pussy and ass.

Peggy let go of the cheeks of her ass, leaned forward and put her hands back on the bed between Trevor's legs. She pushed her hips up and about half of Trevor's cock slipped out of her pussy. When she slid back down on his cock Trevor pulled about half of the fake cock out of her ass. Up and down Peggy worked her hips with Trevor's cock and the dildo alternating in her holes. Any feeling of pain or fullness was replaced with a wonderful feeling of extreme pleasure. Peggy knew her orgasm, when it came would be powerful and intense. Slowly they picked up their pace, Peggy riding up and down on Trevor's cock harder and faster as Trevor moved the dildo quicker and deeper on each stroke. Peggy felt as if every nerve between her knees and bellybutton was on fire. She needed to cum and she needed it bad. She dropped her hips onto Trevor's crotch and grinded her clit into his groin. Trevor pushed the full length of the dildo into her ass and grabbed Peggy's hips, grinding into her. It sent both of them over the edge. Trevor groaned out as his cock fired off volley after volley of warm cum into Peggy's pussy. A wave of pleasure washed over Peggy's body as she shuddered and shook. Her breathing came in erratic gasps as she fell forward onto Trevor's legs.