Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 09

Story Info
Peggy goes black in New Orleans.
9.2k words
4.65
22.2k
14

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy Sanford lifted her head off the lounge chair and took a sip of her Ramos Gin Fizz. She lowered her sunglasses and glanced around the pool area. It was filled with fit, attractive couples and a few singles. Yes, this is definitely worth it she thought to herself. Her accommodations at the Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel with its stunning rooftop pool, luxury rooms and wonderful restaurants were an expensive indulgence but the fifteen thousand Euros she had made from her night working as an escort for her friend Linh were burning a hole in her new Prada handbag. The new handbag was another expensive indulgence.

Peggy had arranged her work schedule so that she would arrive in New Orleans late Friday morning. She didn't have to report for work until Tuesday morning so she had a long free weekend to enjoy a few naughty adventures. The job site was outside the city; hopefully she could complete her assignment by Thursday afternoon and be able to return to the city for another long weekend.

Peggy put down her drink, sat back on her lounge chair and let the warm rays of the sun caress her body. And what a body it was, 5 feet 3 inches tall, 103 pounds, with a firm, tone, natural 35C-23-36 figure, Peggy was proud of her body and the attention it attracted and right now it was attracting attention.

Jasmine and Curtis were across the pool sitting at the rooftop bar. They had noticed Peggy as soon as they exited the elevator and were strolling over to the bar. Their interest was further peaked when Peggy rolled over onto her stomach. The tiny white thong of her bikini bottom accented her firm tan buttocks.

"Oh baby look at that, dam she has a fine ass," Jasmine said.

"Yes she does. Do you think she's in the life?" Curtis asked.

"God, I hope so, she's been checking every guys package. She even checked out a few of the women. The chairs next to her are open, let's go see if she plays," Jasmine replied.

"Ok, and did you see her wedding ring?" Curtis answered as they got up and walked toward Peggy.

"Yeah, I saw it, she's married. That's even better. Maybe she's a MILF?" Jasmine replied.

"Well she may not be a mom but I'd love to fuck her anyway," Curtis replied with a laugh.

"Me too," Jasmine laughed back.

Jasmine and Curtis were high school sweethearts from the Chicago area. They married a month after graduation. A shoulder injury cut short Curtis's promising baseball career but with long hours, hard work and determination they were able to turn his rookie signing bonus into a very successful internet sales business. Once they became successful they decided to enjoy the fruits of their labor. One weekend a month they would travel to a new city and indulge themselves in some of the more risqué attractions. That led to swinging and the swinging led to sex clubs. Along the way they discovered they both enjoyed one thing the most, seducing, dominating and using attractive white women as their sexual plaything.

Jasmine and Curtis walked over by Peggy.

"Excuse me, don't mean to bother you but is anyone using these chairs?" Jasmine asked.

Peggy rolled over onto her side and looked up at Jasmine and Curtis. She immediately liked what she saw, an attractive black couple in their early thirties. Jasmine was tall and thin, 5 feet 7 inches, 115 pounds with a firm 34B-23-34 figure. She had long straightened black hair, pulled back in a ponytail. The tiny white bikini she was wearing displayed almost every inch of her flawless chocolate brown skin. Curtis was tall and fit, 6 foot 4 inches, 220 pounds of firm dark brown muscle. He was bald, something Peggy always found attractive on black men and his baggy shorts swim suit did nothing to hide the very large cock inside. Mmm, nice this could be the start of something good Peggy thought to herself.

"No, not at all, please have a seat," Peggy replied as she rolled over onto her back.

"Thank you, my name is Jasmine, this is my husband Curtis," Jasmine said as she held out her hand.

"Hello, mine's Peggy," Peggy replied as she sat up and took her hand.

Jasmine and Curtis sat down next to Peggy. The three of them engaged in idle chatter about the weather, the hotel, New Orleans and where they were from, until Peggy asked Jasmine if they were there for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday.

"No, we just like to get away together. It keeps the passion in our marriage. Right babe," Jasmine answered as she reached over and stroked her husband's leg.

"Yeah, anything for my Babydoll," Curtis replied with a smile.

"That's nice," Peggy added with a sigh.

Jasmine caught the sigh. Yes, maybe a little trouble in the marriage, she thought. It should make it easier to get her back to our room. Jasmine had no idea how easy it would be with Peggy.

"What about your husband? I see a ring, is he here with you?" Jasmine asked as she pointed to Peggy's hand.

"No, I'm alone, my husband is away on another two week golf trip," Peggy answered.

"Another? Does he do that a lot? Go away and leave you alone?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, he was sick a couple of years ago. Ever since he recovered, he's new passion has been golf. He has been traveling around the country, and the world playing different courses. I've gone with him a few times when he's going to somewhere new or nice," Peggy answered.

"Well girl let me tell you, I think he's fool. He could be here with a beautiful woman like you but he's off golfing," Jasmine said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you," Peggy replied with a smile before she added. "But I can't be too mad at him, he takes good care of me, a nice home and a new car every year and I have a career that I like."

"That's all nice but him off golfing all the time and you working. When do you two find time to get together?" Jasmine asked.

"Well hum uh, we don't since he's been sick," Peggy answered.

"Come on girl, you telling me you haven't been with a man in a couple of years," Jasmine asked.

"I didn't say that," Peggy replied with a laugh and a mischievous smile.

"Ok girl, so you're a naughty thing, that's cool," Jasmine replied with a laugh of her own before asking. "So tell me you got a steady or do you hook up?"

"Well, I travel a lot on business and if I meet an attractive man...or an attractive couple," Peggy replied with a naughty smile as she looked directly at Jasmine and Curtis.

"So tell me, are you on a business trip?" Jasmine asked in a seductive tone.

Peggy leaned over toward Jasmine, looked her in the eye and moistened her lips.

"Actually I am. My business doesn't start until Tuesday. I just came early, hoping for a little adventure in New Orleans," Peggy replied with naughty smile.

Less than five minutes later Peggy was standing in the sitting area of the couple's suite. She was naked, her bikini discarded on the floor. Curtis was standing behind her, he was naked too. His large cock pressed up against the firm flesh of her buttocks and his strong arms were wrapped around her waist as he kissed the nape of her neck and shoulders. Jasmine was in front of Peggy, sandwiching her between the couple. One hand was holding the back of Peggy's head as they shared a tongue filled passionate kiss, the other was caressing one of Peggy's firm perky breasts.

Jasmine's fingers zeroed in on Peggy's nipple. When she pinched the sensitive nub, Peggy responded by moaning and shoving her tongue deeper into Jasmine's mouth. When she twisted the nipple, Peggy wrapped a leg around Jasmine and grinded her already wet pussy up against Jasmine's thigh. Jasmine broke the kiss.

"Dam girl, you like that. Do you like it rough? Your pussy is already wet," Jasmine said as she continued twisting and pinching the nipple.

"Yes, oh god yes," Peggy weakly moaned.

Jasmine dropped her head to Peggy's breasts. She took the other nipple in her mouth and sucked hard on the nub. Jasmine couldn't know but Peggy loved having her nipples played with, the rougher the better. She could cum from nipple play alone. The more Peggy responded to Jasmine's rough treatment, the rougher Jasmine became. She twisted, pinched, kissed, sucked and bit the delicate nubs. At the same time Curtis had slipped his hands down into Peggy's crotch. He rubbed his fingers against her pussy, pulling the lips apart as he slipped one of his fingers inside. As he pulled Peggy tight against his hard body his cock slipped into the valley between her buttocks. Jasmine's mouth and fingers on her breasts, Curtis's finger in her pussy and his big hard cock grinding against her ass cheeks was too much stimulation for Peggy. Her body tensed up and she held her breath for a second before she shuddered and shook as a wave of orgasmic pleasure overtook her. She fell back against Curtis, panting and moaning, as she regained her breath.

"Dam girl, it doesn't take much to make you cum," Jasmine said when she saw Peggy had regained her breath.

"What can I say...I love to cum," Peggy moaned in reply.

"Well don't get worn out too fast, we got plenty of plans for you," Jasmine said.

"Don't worry about me, I'm like the Eveready bunny... except I keep cumming and cumming," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile as she reached behind herself and stroked her hand along Curtis's cock.

Her first orgasm had only whetted Peggy's desire for more and what she really wanted was a cock in her pussy. She pushed down on Curtis's cock and tried to slip it up between her legs from behind. Jasmine saw what she was doing but she had a different plan for Peggy.

"Hold on white girl, if you want my husband's cock you got to earn it. Tell me if you want it," Jasmine said.

"I want it," Peggy moaned.

"You want what, white girl? Tell me what you want," Jasmine snarled as she twisted Peggy's nipples again.

"OHHH" Peggy groaned before adding. "I want your husband's cock. I want him to fuck my pussy."

"Not yet white girl, you got suck him first," Jasmine said as twisted Peggy's nipples one last time.

Jasmine then grabbed Peggy's shoulders, turned her around and forced her down to her knees. Peggy looked up and saw that Curtis's big cock was right in front of her face. If Peggy was impressed with the size of the bulge in Curtis's shorts she was amazed by the size of his actual package. His cock was huge about twelve inches long and fat and about four inches around at its thickest. His balls, easily the size of two hen's eggs hung low in their sacks. She was also amazed to see that he was shaven completely clean. She reached out her hand to touch him but Jasmine slapped it away.

"No hands white girl, use your mouth. Use your mouth and worship my man's big black cock," Jasmine sneered as she grabbed a handful of Peggy's hair and pushed her face into Curtis's crotch.

Curtis was so tall that Peggy had to be in an up-rite kneeling position to reach his cock. She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue over her bottom teeth. Curtis laid the head of his cock on her tongue and pushed the first inch or so inside her mouth. Peggy flicked her tongue on the frenulum on the underside of his cock, drawing a shiver and moan from Curtis. He pulled his cock out of her mouth for a second. When he slid it back in her mouth, Peggy circled the head with her tongue before she flicked it in the opening at the top of the head. Curtis shivered and moaned again but before he could pull his cock from her mouth, Peggy forced her head down and took in about half of his huge member. She began bobbing her head up and down and sucking hard on big pole.

"Oh my god Babydoll, her tongue, it's like silk and her mouth... its fuckin fantastic. This slut really knows how to suck cock," Curtis groaned.

"Oh baby that's great, I hope she eats pussy real good too," Jasmine replied.

Jasmine pulled Peggy's head back and Curtis's cock slid out of her mouth. A drop of clear pre-cum leaked out of the opening. Peggy forced her tongue out as far as possible trying to lick up the drop off the head of Curtis's cock.

"Don't worry white girl, you'll get his cock back. Tell me do you eat pussy, do you like eating pussy?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes," Peggy softly moaned.

Jasmine pulled Peggy's head back further and looked down at her.

"Tell me so I can hear. Tell me, do you eat pussy, do you like it?" Jasmine sneered.

"Yes, I eat pussy, I love eating pussy," Peggy groaned loudly.

"Good, maybe I'll make you eat my pussy before I let you fuck my husband's cock," Jasmine said as she forced Peggy head back down on her husband's cock.

Peggy flicked out her tongue and gathered up the drop of pre-cum before it dropped off his cock. Curtis pushed his hips forward and more of his cock slid into her mouth. She could only fit about three quarters of the big tool in her mouth, he was just too big. She went back to bobbing her head up and down on the length that she could. Curtis stood still in front of her, his hands on his hips; his head leaning back with his eyes closed enjoying Peggy's considerable cock sucking skills. Jasmine let go of Peggy's hair and stepped up next to her husband. He reached an arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her. When she broke the kiss she could see that he was becoming overly excited. She didn't want him to cum just yet; she wanted to be involved in his orgasm too. She took hold of Peggy's hair again and pulled her off of her husband's cock.

"His balls white girl, don't forget his balls," Jasmine said.

Jasmine pushed Peggy head back into her husband's crotch. Peggy slid her tongue up and down the length of Curtis's cock a couple of times before she licked her way down to his balls. She ran her tongue all over the wrinkled sack before she sucked one of the sensitive globes into her mouth. Jasmine let go of Peggy's hair and knelt down next beside her.

"That's it white girl, suck them balls. My man loves that," Jasmine said as she reached out a hand caressed Peggy's buttocks.

"Dam you got a fine ass, white girl, nice and firm. Hey baby, I think we're gonna love fuckin this ass" Jasmine added as she looked up at Curtis.

Curtis just grunted. Jasmine knew her husband was close to cumming. She was surprised, normally he had more control. Was Peggy's mouth really that good she wondered? Jasmine slid her fingers into the valley between Peggy's butt cheeks. She felt Peggy's body twitch and heard her moan around Curtis's cock when the tips of her fingers brushed over Peggy's anus.

"You like that white girl, you like when I play with your ass. Do you want my man to fuck your ass?" Jasmine asked as she rubbed her finger over Peggy's anus.

Peggy couldn't answer with her mouth full of Curtis's balls but Jasmine could tell just from Peggy's moans and the twitching of her body.

"Hey baby, white girl likes it in the ass. I can tell," Jasmine said.

"That's great Babydoll, she got a fine looking ass, I'm gonna love fuckin it," Curtis replied.

She slid her hand up between Peggy's legs and stroked it across her pussy. She could feel Peggy's juices flowing freely from her wet box.

"Dam girl, you really are wet. Good thing, you're gonna need it, cause my man's got a big fuckin cock. He'd kill you if he puts it in dry," Jasmine said with a laugh.

Jasmine looked over at Peggy. Peggy had turned her head sideways and had sucked both of Curtis's balls into her mouth. His cock lay across the side of her face along the cheek and ear. It was twitching and Jasmine could see another drop of precum leaking out of the opening. She put her mouth over the head and sucked down that tasty morsel of man juice. Then she slipped her tongue under his cock and pushed her mouth back and forth along its length.

With Jasmine running her mouth and tongue back and forth on the sensitive underside of his cock and Peggy sucking his balls in and out of her mouth, Curtis lost control. He cried out that he was going to cum as the first spurt shot down Jasmine's throat. Jasmine swallowed the load as she grabbed hold his cock. She squeezed it tight just as the second spurt filled her mouth. Curtis groaned as the stream of sperm backed up in his cock. Jasmine grabbed Peggy's hair and pulled her off her husband's balls.

"Open up white girl, and don't swallow," Jasmine garbled, her mouth was still full of her husband's cum.

Jasmine aimed her husband's cock at Peggy's mouth. She unclenched her fist and stroked along its length. The next rope of cum shot out and struck Peggy's upper lip. The rope of cum bounced in the air and came down on Peggy's cheek. Jasmine re-aimed the cock and jerked it. Two more ropes of cum fired out into Peggy's open mouth. Jasmine held Curtis's cock over Peggy's open mouth, squeezing and stroking it as the last few drops of cum dripped out into her mouth and on her chin.

Jasmine let go of her husband's cock and he took a half step back. She turned Peggy's head toward her and looked into her mouth. Curtis's cum filled half of the orifice. She leaned in and locked lips with Peggy's. Her tongue snaked into Peggy's mouth and gathered up some of her husband's cream. She swished it around in her mouth mixing it with the spurt she had taken and her saliva. She pulled Peggy's head back even more and opened her mouth over Peggy's face. The mixture of cum and saliva dripped out into Peggy's open mouth.

"Not yet white girl, don't swallow," Jasmine said when her mouth was empty.

Jasmine leaned over and licked up the splotches of cum that had landed on Peggy's face. Once she gathered it up she sat back and looked at Peggy. Peggy had dropped down with her buttocks, resting her ass on the backs of her heels. Her head was tilted back and her open mouth was almost completely filled with cum. Jasmine swished the cum that was in her mouth around and then let it drop into Peggy's mouth.

"Go ahead white girl, now you can swallow. My man has some fine tasting cum, so don't waste any of it," Jasmine said as she let go of Peggy's hair.

Peggy sat back up and swallowed the huge load of cum and saliva in one gulp. Jasmine watched as Peggy's neck muscles moved up and down when she swallowed.

"Good white girl, you ate all my man's cum in one swallow. Fuck, you are one slutty bitch. What do say baby, should we take her in the bedroom and fuck the shit out her?" Jasmine asked her husband.

"Fuck yeah, Babydoll, she's one great fuckin cock sucker. I bet she's a good fuck too," Curtis replied.

Jasmine was about to stand up when she noticed another string of cum leaking from her husband's semi hard cock.

"Hey white girl, there's more cum on my man's cock, what are you gonna do?" She said.

Peggy quickly moved over and put her mouth around Curtis's cock. She sucked and licked his big tool. When she took her mouth off, it was clean of cum and rock hard. Jasmine laughed when she saw how quickly Peggy had gotten her husband hard.

"Oh baby either this slut's mouth is magic or you must really want to fuck her," She said as stood up and put her arm around her husband.

"Both Babydoll, both," He answered before he gave her a kiss.

Peggy knelt at the feet of the attractive black couple. She looked up at them kissing and caressing each other. Her eyes were on Curtis's big black cock. She prayed they would take her into the bedroom and he would use it to fuck her over and over. Her mind was racing with a million conflicting thoughts. During all of her other encounters with younger married couples she was the dominant one. She loved to make the eye contact with or kiss the wife while the husband mounted her and screwed her brains out. She especially loved when was the wife was sub-servant or unsure of her bisexuality. Normally she set the tone of the session but this one was different. Here she was submissive, sub-servant to Jasmine and Curtis. She was letting Jasmine control the incident. It was an unusual and foreign feeling for her but one she had to admit was the most exciting and erotic she ever had. Her pussy was flowing like a river and she wanted nothing more than for the young couple to use her as their personal slut play toy in any and every manner possible.